Thanks for banning me

I posted a thread about being called a racist and standing up for everything we are suppose to believe in and my thread got deleted and I got banned to monday for spam when it wasn't. Thought this place was a place of free speech or at least had the illusion of it but now I see your all kiked as fuck aswell. Now I have to use tor before I didn't I could not give a fuck. so yea

Fuck You all and die you kiked cunts.

Attached: Markey_You_are_a_Jew.jpg (960x640, 225.06K)

just started paying attention?

Oh noes someone called you a racist, that's totally worth a new thread, just like this deserves a new thread posting about how you got banned for posting a thread about being called a racist. Go make your own channel.

Now I understand but It was not even spam and got banned for it i'm trying not to let it bother me but its my first ban for unfair reasons and its just a bit annoying and I feel I had to put my point across.

Attached: 8chan compromised recently.png (797x1126, 185.08K)

Blogposting is spam, faggot. The sooner you learn this, the happier you'll be.

Don't call people faggots its offensive and wrong and people that call people it are faggots themselves and will hang

WTF fags are parasites in society who deserve to be exterminated for their globohomo predation on little children and young men. It is the only way that they can reproduce in a society.
CHILD MOLESTATION

First day? Then kill yourself for not lurking faggot.

No its not and die you jew

fuck off nigger

I am very much white cunt

How do we know this is real, and not some thread a shill made to just pretend something happened that didn't happen?

Dude your pissed at the moderators, the average poster on here isn't necessarily on the same page as the moderators.

AND THIS IS A BAD THING?

Well thats your choice to believe it or not all I said on the thread was that I had uploaded stuff to my facebook about jews and muslims and that one of my friends or suppose to have been called me a racist and that I tried to redpill him on the truth and that he would not listen and that it felt like everyone was against us and that the wool was being pulled over their eyes by the media.

And what's that OP?

not sure if that applies, I just like that proverb

Well it is when its being directed at me insinuating that I am some queer bum fucker.

I had typed out a long response to you that was deleted when your OP was deleted. HOWEVER Zig Forums is not your blog user. I was trying to make the best of a shit sandwich situation (your op killing a thread).

Holy crap. You are going to have to toughen up user. That is the least of the shit you get called around here you will be lucky. It won't be. You are never going to survive your two years of hazing.

Shut up, faggot.

Attached: arachnophobic.jpg (640x392, 24.07K)

1. Not your personal blog spot
2. Lurk more
If you had lurked LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE! You would understand that no one here gives a flying fuck about what made up bullshit you claim to have done.
Video, posted in correct >>>/blogpol/ board or kill your self NIGGER

This board is a containment. Fuck it.

OP just needs to make a worthwhile thread next time instead of shitting up my board

Attached: 1439505612184.jpg (500x375, 12.08K)

Attached: 452aac65c43f25b63d03173c5afb195a8044bfd8cf312559536b909a05506488.jpg (720x960, 68.64K)

never been banned on 8ch. feels bad man
on the other hand got banned from 4chan/g/ for an innocent reply to a lefty bait thread

Attached: image.png (610x382, 466.75K)

this post is almost as faggoty retarded as the OP. kys

your thread probably fucking sucked, tbh. but, they used "spam" as an excuse, then that's bullshit. were you using a VPN? if not, were you going into threads and advertising your own thread or making the same retarded comment over and over? if none of that is true, then take the complaint to the meta thread.

but, don't complain about your shitty thread being baleet. complain about the shitty reason given

imkikey was a fucking retard with all the trump dick-sucking, but ppl have been b& from Zig Forums for "different opinions" (ie. being an asshole and shitpost-spamming kike talking points over and over) since the beginning. just ask >>>/liberty/ or >>>/politics/ or >>>Zig Forums

h8/pol/ is a NatSoc board, nigger

If you want to spam the board with irrelevant threads nobody care about go to cuckchan.

What do you think about this idea?
We must go to Crete and take this plate, which pushes far into the Mediterranean Sea. May be low in the southeast. We will have to purify Libya and Egypt and push them northwards to contact the island. We create a large island and many mountains, lakes, valleys and rivers. Then, the way island air has enough precipitation to support temperate forests. Then we see the list below on the river island and nothing is lost.

If we can make a type of apocalypse known and cross for social salvation in the last few minutes. To protect the European race, we changed the technology for diamonds love robots, gold, copper, silver and platinum to keep working. But they couldn't recover themselves. That is why it is required and the others do the same with regard to them as slaves, and the Europeans who claim this book.
Also, we take good social wisdom and we give activities to escape from slavery which is by eliminating your clothes and worship God on the Island of Atlantis.
They brought us as a gift last May on the island naked and laughed in the pond of the half island near Amnisos. Behind the pool was built a temple with a large megalithic field as the work of the artist, which is not aesthetically well. Carved stairs with decorative stairs which are descending to a pool with caves and many key water fountains and grape fields.
They all asked for a pool and exchanged waterways and DNA to create better people. Men and women lost all the hair that grows on their heads. People became stronger, more durable, and had more sexual energy. These are also the people with their testicles changing so that they can make them comfortable and not hang so that they can make them aesthetically pleasing to God. Women have to change more, and more, to have more sexual resistance. Also, women are not interested in time intervals, but only in times of increased sexual desire. Don't let the sagging heart in the women then breastfeed.

People were divided into different denominations and stopped doing things from before. To do so, they are humiliated by happiness and evil diseases. If you're not sick.

That's when we taught ourselves aesthetic and civilized art. The island should not be supported so that Atlanteans can only create rifles. Give the volcanic arch and encourage the onion as a hive. They encouraged large cities and those who can intervene in conflict with people.

Sometimes we take refugees from the areas controlled by the robot and give the same high altitude as the Atlantean DNA.

Attached: Guys Earlier Join More.jpg (623x349, 63.63K)