ITT:We brainstorm how to cause conflict between the light and dark blacks

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Among blacks there's huge conflict between dark and light skinned blacks mostly untouched by mainstream media. The dark skinned blacks view the light skinned as off brand white people, complaining about they're privilege and how they're not really black. There have been multiple instances where instances where dark skins have attacked light skinned.

We should try to further the wedge between these to groups. Larp as dark skinned and go on rants about "yellowbone privilege" and "half-breed=full cracker".

Attached: blacklight.jpg (57.47 KB, 750x400)
Attached: lsds-caro3.jpg (187.57 KB, 1280x800)
Attached: will-smith-skinn.PNG (410.57 KB, 515x461)

Other urls found in this thread:

matrixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190610/MATRIX_143550_TMJ_ich.jpg
matrixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190610/MATRIX_143738_zAh_ich11.jpg
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/02/black-americans-native-creek-nation
youtu.be/VZ8A52AC2LI

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

Nigger just means black aryan.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Attached: HtdXVsr[1].gif (770.21 KB, 245x245)

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

black semite more like

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Tactical use of the term "half white" and "half white privilege"

Example: Obama was the first half white president.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Interesading.
We could trick darker blacks into hating lighter blacks for not being black enough and instill a societal idea among the blacker blacks that racemixing is evil… Hmm
They already hate them enough

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Restrict their access to easily obtainable calories.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

We call the blackest blacks the People of Israel. We call the asshole colored ones half-breeds.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Tactical use of the term "half white" and "half white privilege"

Example: Obama was the first half white president.

There is no such thing as a half white person. There is only Whites and Non-Whites. Call them Coon's, Onkel Tom's and wannabe Whites that's what Blacks do. Don't use complex words for simple minds.****

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

put them near one another
/thread

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Did JIDF post this thread?

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

"The light-skinned ones have embraced the huwyatt man's taint. Them ain't no niggas anymore. Look how they behave n think. By mixin' with the whites, they betrayed our people who were enslaved. They no longer true niggas."

It's not hard. They suck up to anything. There were these kids who were run down by a rabbi's motorcade in the 90s and the chimps fucking revolted and killed some jews, actually. Sowing the seed of mistrust is the first step and the rest takes care of itself, one single event can snowball it into a fullblown race war.

On the other hand, I'll be more interested in supporting the black israelites because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

off-white privilege

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Make fake faceberg accounts of rival nigger gangs and gang member in chicongo. It’s easy cause dumb niggers are easily triggered. Hits join up and rehits and keks ensue ha ha he he he he pee pee poo poobpisssssssssSS and shit

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Checked. And also great post. I've watched the odd 'far/alt/whatever-right nigger' on the jewtubes and you can see their comments are full of people accusing the nigger of either being white, light-skinned, whatever; or referring to the darker niggers as 'crispies' and other such hilarious terms.

There's no real need to do anything to instigate violence between blacks. Proximity is all that is necessary. This is obvious from the fact that blacks kill other blacks more than anyone else, and they kill them for all manner of ridiculous reasons; not just for being darker or lighter, but for not sharing their fried chicken or for having nicer shoes than them. Obviously this does not apply to all niggers, but many of them are so stupid and so violent that we will never be able to actually comprehend it. They have zero restraint, no ability whatsoever to perceive of consequences, and if you combine the two you have a people that you cannot 'relax' around, because for the most idiotic of reasons, like having some fried chicken or nice shoes, they might get envious and decide to murder you.

… What we can do however is expose this fracture point to other whites. Upon seeing how 'racist' niggers are to one-another, it should shake awake some idiotic whites who have bought into the lies about us being 'racist white devils'.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

shut up cuckold. you are low iq and shit at biology and psychological warfare

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Among blacks there's huge conflict between dark and light skinned blacks mostly untouched by mainstream media. The dark skinned blacks view the light skinned as off brand white people, complaining about they're privilege and how they're not really black. There have been multiple instances where instances where dark skins have attacked light skinned.

We should try to further the wedge between these to groups. Larp as dark skinned and go on rants about "yellowbone privilege" and "half-breed=full cracker".

Dark skinned Blacks are natural Commies. I would rather use class/ wealth as a wedge between them and light skinned Blacks, than race. But I must confess I like the phrase "half-cracker" to describe half-breeds.

As for light skinned Blacks we could use the criminality and rowdiness amongst the dark skinned ones as a wedge and reinforce the notion the the dark ones keep holding thd light skinned ones back.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Just remember it has to appeal to simians within the <80 - 100 IQ range. Basically you need reddit tier ideas :^)

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Yfw mongrels get abused and raped by darker niggers, and then darker mongrels get abused and raped by darker niggers. It's like Mandelbrot series of paying the toll. Maybe god exists after all.

Attached: 1330389456363267.jpg (104.37 KB, 796x710)

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

You don't have to. The light skinned niggers at the school I'm teaching at get bullied to death by the darker ones all the time. I'm glad teaching has cleared any and all delusions I had about liberalism nothing will get rid of racism ever and that's just fine. They are savages. Our instincts are right.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

If you want to increase conflict between light and dark blacks, just throw them in a pit together. Removing the presence of a common enemy or rival will lead them to segregation and genocide. Example Haiti.

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

obviously

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

dead thread will go no where because you won't act

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

complex words
half
white
yes…can someone find the emojis that would communicate this on Twitturd?

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Dunno if there is an Oreo emoji but we could call the light skinned Blacks "Oreo's". Since they are black on the outside and "white" on the inside.

William Howard
William Howard

Attached: O-rang-eo.jpg (117.74 KB, 335x406)

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Their whole shitskinned race is based around who is the niggest. Takes care of itself.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

who is the niggest
Even they know that is a bad thing

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Its not really possible. In racial marxism, essentially the order is dictated by the media in line with the money supply. Everyone is literally following commands from their masters, whether their master is music, film, academia, or just general consumption of products, they all echo the same social order. Any people who act in a different way are anomalies and not representing the masses.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

IT would be easier to stir up hate between ethnic groups. If the ethnic groups were to believe that whites were finally dethroned they'll fight for the "supposed" power vacuum. We can sprinkle the JQ in there somehwere as well.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

whites were finally dethroned
Whites were dethroned user, we live in open borders nations. We need to back away and let them kill each other, carefully protecting the only thing of value on the planet. Our genetic heritage.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Yeah no shit but the poos still don't realize this. They think Jews are white. We need to make them see that the Jews are the evil now that we are not in power.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

We should enable white liberals to attack jews and enable republicans to attack those liberals and thus create a antisemitic army where they wouldnt expect

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

We need to make them see that the Jews are the evil now that we are not in power.
I could give a shit what any of the subhumans 'see' they are not my people and not 'my responsibility'…I am not allied with them and I don't give a fuck what they do, I just hope they kill each other fast enough that I can get back to enjoying my own life.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Ranked in order of intelligence, sexual desirability, presentation and manners, household income, most likely to have had a father growing up, most likely to be a father to his own children.

Attached: 20190609-233342.jpg (187.27 KB, 320x1080)

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

It'll be your responsibility when they are caving your head in with a club in a few years. The Jews aren't winning because they opt out of the game user. We must too become players as we once were.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

start memes about how light skinned blacks are pretty much white. this is what black ppl think already, just reinforce the idea

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE NEVER RELIED ON FUCKING NIGGERS AND SUBHUMANS TO WIN OUR GAME.
You are fucking stupid.
We exist as our own unique people, not as your globalist fucking degenerate filth. Better to back away and let you utterly destroy each other; it is inevitable when we disengage that you all are going to starve and murder each other. I am going to laugh while I watch through binoculars.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Dude chill your trust issues are showing. How tf are we supposed to disengage when they control our government? The only solution is fighting not running. We will need to be able to make the people dance if we are to win.

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

I'm not saying make allies of the nigs. Are you against pyschological warfare because you're are retard if you are. That's what I'm saying; use subversion tactics to get the Jews to fight the minorities. The republican and dems wanta civil war anyways. We can control the narrative around it to make it about minorities vs jews while we clean up and ethnoglobe it.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

The only solution is fighting not running
Back away and let them kill each other. Do you think they can live when we withdraw our support? Think again.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

This thread was not made by a good person.
This is weak and contemptible.

Attached: Winged-goddess-Cdm-Paris-392.jpg (3.37 MB, 1850x2610)

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

TRUTH!

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

But how can we do that without massive starvation? I can think of easier way to bring down the system that wouldn't require every white person to be awake. A good 30% of whites at least would need to leave before any kind of major damage would be done. Your solution and mine are exactly the same dude, except I'm suggesting we initiate the war between the poos and the joos like the joos do to us.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

3rd pic
Real or shopped?

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Despite their open inclusion into the LGBT community, that ridiculous flag includeing a black and brown stripe shows the gays are "down with the swirl" MOST blacks I know from personal experience are Against the Homosexual community and aggressively lash out at anyone who even suggests they might be gay.. just look at the ammount of blak "trans women" being found murdered.. I'd bet that most if not all of them were killed by the pissed off dudes that found out a little late in the game that the bitch they thought they was making out with all night or who gave that amazing head was actually a guy..

Probably be pretty easy to make it look like most lgbt blacks are light skinned as well..most of them are anyways, just make it look like the blacks of the lgbt community are against dark skinned onea as well they are already discriminating against them anyways..its perfectly normal to see "no blacks srry just a preference" on many dating profiles

Attached: 20190610-001101.jpg (364.74 KB, 706x1034)
Attached: 20190610-001439.jpg (396.47 KB, 720x1280)

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

But how can we do that without massive starvation?
Most Whites are going to starve user. They are not the most worthwhile and intelligent of our people and they are sympathetic to degeneracy. There is not 'salvaging' the kikes system. It was born to die user.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

To be clear, I should add that I suspect the thread was made by someone coming from an opposing ideological end than what the portrayed OP would be, which is more treacherous i think.

Attached: Pompeii---Casa-dei-Vettii---Ixion.jpg (2.6 MB, 2458x2680)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

This could fucking work dude

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Finally an OP that has recognized this crucial fracture point. There is so much potential in this that it's criminal it goes unused. Here's some thoughts to add to this.

Lighter-skinned niggers tend to be smarter than their darker cousins. As such, they are routinely used by jews to be the face of niggers. This has led normalfags to believe that semi-intelligent light-skinned niggers are representative of the sub-human population. Normalfags never question why the most relatively compentent of the niggers are light-skinned.

Here's how to break them up (adding to what you mentioned).

To darker and darkest niggers: [Easy Mode - Short Term]
Accelerate their spite to lighter skin niggers. Convince them of their fears: that lighter skin niggers laugh and mock the darkies, work with whites to enslave and oppress them, and are not really "black."

To lighter skin niggers: [Hard Mode - Long Term]
Semi-redpill them on mixed-race genetics. Exploit their existential crisis in wait; that they are only (semi-)intelligent because they are more white than their darkie cousins. Mutt Identity Crisis is a real mindfuck. Mutts that realize they are some kind of abomination lose tribe mentality and thus do not want to associate with their darkie cousins.

To make this work best, you should target the darkies more than the light skinned mutts. Easily accomplished by making easy to understand nigger-tier memes. With enough consistency you should see niggers chimping more at their light skinned mutt cousins and automatically perpetuating what is akin to a psyop.

Light skinned mutts will try to maintain their tribe mentality more often than not but that doesn't mean fucking with their mutt identity doesn't have any effect. It will dig deep and take its toll. I've seen it happen quite a few times, unfortunately because I have to deal with them. And I have exploited it for my own observation. Once both sides are chimping at each other, they will cease including their darkie cousins in their tribal image.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

this will surely work

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

what is "internalized racism"
U 1/12 YT
U RAYSIS

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

"loafer"

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Jews hate black people because jewesses prefer them than male jews.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Negro women look like men, it's hard to recognize which one is a trap until it's too late.

We should encourage black supremacism and segregation, where those who are the blackest are considered most pure (which is not far from the truth actually). Our primary goal should be destroying the race-bolsheviks (mongrels). Dark skinned niggers are not a threat as long as they keep to themselves. Jews want to destroy and mongrelize ALL the races, which includes blacks. Do you seriously think that the very (((people))) who sold them into slavery care about their equality? Ridiculous.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

I am a mongrel. My father is from Switzerland and my mother from Djibouti (Africa). I want to die by strangulation. Is there anyone who can either buy me a plane ticket or who can visit me in Switzerland in order to help me die this way? You will be making Switzerland more white and you can use my death for propaganda purposes. You can parade around my corpse, put a sign on it, pretend it was an execution or whatever.

My email is [email protected]

I have also my whole story up on evilBB on Tor.

matrixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190610/MATRIX_143550_TMJ_ich.jpg
matrixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190610/MATRIX_143738_zAh_ich11.jpg

These are pictures of me.

Please someone help me end my life and I will do whatever to help the cause of white nationalism. I am completely legit but I am scared of pain and in general I'm just a cowardly scared negress but I can at least help you all by dying.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

So, what happened to the fashtag?

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Don't

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Anthony James
Anthony James

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

John Gomez
John Gomez

Gavin King
Gavin King

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

#MAGAwithDACA

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

sage this unproductive jew bait thread. only jews would promote this shit because it keeps goyim eyes off them.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Butthurt nigger ape detected

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

hi rabbi

Attached: jews40.jpg (239.34 KB, 500x700)

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Sounds like a good idea. The quadroons/octaroons in particular need to get wiped out by the half/full nigs as they are the greatest threat to miscegenation, by being majority-white they fool whites into polluting their gene pool with them.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

This seem unnecessary as the jews will start pushing "colorism" themselves once whites are officially minorities in their own country. Gotta engineer a sense of "light skin guilt" into the few Blacks and Mexicans that actually have more than three brain cells and aren't just full on freeloading criminals to get them to pay the gibs for the rest of them.

John Long
John Long

You are a rabbi if you hate niggers and other biological waste

Stay mad faggot

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

So what is the goal here just for the lulz?
I mean it makes me laugh seeing them chimp out. What is the benefit of black on black hate and crime for me personally?
Wouldn't boosting their antisemitism be more fun?

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Haiti vs Dominican republic would be an easy route. Empathize the mulatto nature of the Dominicans to the dark skinned. Tell them about how a mulatto state would prosecute dark skins as much if not more so than whites. Another thing we can do is push the idea that arabs are mulattoes and the arab slave trade and current happenings in Libya are mixed crimes against darks.

Tell the light skins about Andre Rigaud and Louverture down in haiti. Tell them that the light skinned Rigaud wanted peace with whites and the dark skins wouldn't allow it.

Currently the mud collations are united against whites with a roughly 50/50% numbers. If we can divide them it becomes 50 vs 13 vs 16 ect.
Dark skinned blacks will oppose immigration from what they view as light skinned countries(middle east/Latin America)
Dark skinned will not miscegenate in order to avoid making more light skins.
On the flip side
light skinns will be tricked into thinking their white and vote for pro white policies like less gun control and immigration form black countries
Light skinned will stop identifying with the black culture IE not listen to hip hop,speak in ebonics and commit crime

Most importantly they commit hate crimes against each other rather than whites.

Attached: Andre-Rigaud.jpg (27.67 KB, 250x258)
Attached: toussaint-louverture.jpg (19.14 KB, 300x250)

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

user, in brasil there is something like a reverse one drop rule where if you have white in you you are white and the shitskinned ones believe it 100 percent. it does not make society better in the slightest you can see here becos they are still subhuman due to genetics except they do get into race wars with other darker niggers if you pay attention to news here its the same all the time but its really funny the lighter "white" ones gang up beat the shit out of the even more monkey like dark ones badly different from what you see in the usa where darker ones dominate over the lighter ones.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

push the idea that Arabs are mullatos
Are they not actually mullatos though? Just with many years of inbreeding.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Black speech in text
<Read it in the voice of a 40k ork
Is GW secretely based?

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

In my view, rather than acting like kikes and trying to sow chaos and division; we should simply expose this 'racist' reality to the brainwashed whites who still believe that it is we are who the evil racist people. There is no satisfaction to be gained out of spreading hatred and violence through deceit and distortion; but there is much satisfaction to be gained by pointing out the truth to our wayward brothers and making them realise the foolishness of the modern political zeitgeist.

I am increasingly dismayed at how jewish many people on Zig Forums seem to be. Exposing the truth is a noble pursuit worthy of an Aryan man; but seeking to spread hatred and bloodshed based on distorting and deceiving others reeks to the manipulative nature of the jew. I would have no part in it.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Stop actually fighting goy! You must keep larping as a (((moral))) man
Whites falling for the "noble pursuits" kike meme was how we got into this situation in the first place. Kill yourself subversive universalist faggot, you are most likely a niggerkike yourself.

We must become even greater kikes than the Jews, this is what they don't want us to do because it's the only thing that could actually threaten them. There should be no limit to our sadism either, it's well deserved and long overdue.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

strawmanning this hard
I think I'm just going to start filtering every person who strawmans and assume you are all kikes.

We do not defeat the jew by becoming the jew. If you think that's how it works, you do not understand what the battle is. Evil is corruption, the jews are a corrupt form of humanity that seek to corrupt EVERYTHING. By acting in a corrupt way we not only destroy ourselves in a spiritual way, but it physically manifests on this Earth as no one can trust anyone else and all things become perverse and veiled. Look at the fate of the Eastern Roman Empire; its politics and its spritiuality became wracked with corruption because they allowed jewish behaviour to become the norm. Look at what it has become in the West today, where people fear speaking their minds. Those initial steps were allowed because the subversives harped on about one aspect being 'good', so for instance 'liberty and fairness are good'; but then twist it into such things as democracy and diversity quotas; things that oppose liberty and are the opposite of fairness, yet saturate themselves with such language.

We must in all our ways oppose such methods. That does not mean we do not fight; instead it means we fight all the harder. Corruption must be purged where-ever we find it, and only through the acceptance of that mission will we safeguard future generations. The idea of 'evil' being something other than 'corruption' has led to much confusion; evil is not a thing on its own, it is the corruption of things that were once good. As such all good things can become evil if they are corrupted; and once you have this mindset you can properly safeguard against the myriad threats that will beset us.

As soon as corruption begins, repulse it. Purity must become our byword. If you become the jew, even if you win; your children will stab you in the back, lie about you and do whatever dishonourable things they can to destroy their fellow man in the pursuit of their own gain.

Annihilate the corrupt where-ever you find them.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little n'wah? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Buoyant Armigers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sixth House Cults, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guar-illa warfare and I’m the top bowman in the entire Tribunal Temple. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Tamriel, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Morag Tong Guilds across Morrowind and your Recall is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scrib. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Buoyant Amrigers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little s'wit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, s'wit.

Attached: вивек.png (2.51 MB, 1290x1260)

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Yes, keep your head in the sand cuck, don't let anyone break your delusions about the world.

We do not defeat the jew by becoming the jew
No, we defeat it by becoming an even greater jew than a jew
Evil is corruption
There is no such thing as good and evil, (((morality))) is a kike psyop meant to enslave nations. Corruption is just poorly organized society.
Jewish behavior
You know what else they do? They look after their own and consider everyone else as below them. They organize, they plot, they subvert and destroy their enemies. Without a trace of guilt and conscience. The effects of which are empirically observable. Of course, you drank too much of their poison to see the obvious merits of whites adopting the same subversive in-group behavior. If 'good' is so easily subverted, then we might ditch it completely.
If you become the jew, even if you win; your children will stab you in the back
Not if you don't allow it. Their "fellow man" should be other whites, everyone else is a fair game. Even for entertainment.

You can't find a flaw in this without resorting to slave morality.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Sjws figure out how to do this in Brazil. What they did is put in place an affirmative action program but only for the darkest blacks.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Race-bolshevism is truly a race to the bottom.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

It's the Purity Spiral, my lad. Sit back and watch the Ouroboros feast on itself. Surf's up!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-11-at-6.51.58-PM.png (371.63 KB, 660x654)

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Goblin vs Goblin wars.

This could be intradesting. Go on…

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

<oy vey waste time fomenting dissent in a group that already kills itself
<leave us based jews alone though
Spam.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

They hate each other because of the concept of "house niggers" vs "field niggers" and shit like the Paper Bag Test. Just do shit that pours salt on those old wounds.

"half white"
No. Slice and dice the non-whites all you want, but keep it simple on the white side. I shant be entertaining the concept of "half white"

Dark skinned Blacks are natural Commies.
Wrong, so wrong. "Communitarian" or some such thing, maybe. But they don't give a good goddamn about communism. It's too intellectual, too abstract. That's why it never really took off in Africa or among the blacks in Western nations. Their natural politics are simple ethnic tribalism, witch a strongman "chief" and everyone else basically acting as crabs in a bucket pulling each other down. I can see how this might resemble communism in glimpses, but it's not really anything of the sort.

Attached: WaNKA-lhzcDbGwSx.jpg (96.97 KB, 640x461)

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

And I thought jews were the most race mixed!?

Attached: My-DNA-Results-REVEALED!-23andMe----Mayim-Bialik3.mp4 (1.96 MB, 720x720)
Attached: Z1KYPuT.jpg (102.3 KB, 557x576)

David Bailey
David Bailey

Here's an idea OP, direct blacks to Dr. Tony Martin's work.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

see for trips of truth.

They already do that.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

E.A.S.Y. Just say that the lighter skinned blacks are better than the darker skinned ones and give them special privliges… SImple as that. The darker ones will be more violent towards lighter skinned ones and they will act more like the darker skinned ones to stay safe. The backfire is when they all rush headlong into white neighborhoods and start fucking white girls… Oh yeah, that already happened.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

"You aren't even really Black."
There. Done.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Watch DARK GIRLS a documentary about inter-negroidal racism, then meme back the "paper bag test"

Attached: paper-bag-test.jpg (81.41 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: dark-girls.jpg (29.99 KB, 988x235)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

The dark skinned blacks view the light skinned as off brand white people, complaining about they're privilege and how they're not really black.
the weird thing is that in africa the mulattoes or "coloreds" as they call them over there side with the Whites, but in Weimerica the mulattoes side with the niggers

Attached: colin-kaepernick-and-his-white-daddy.jpg (109.15 KB, 800x795)

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

this is why islam (which 85% of sub saharan africans are) will rule the world. they're so violent and primitive that their spirit will basically conquer almost any country they touch.

Eli Green
Eli Green

have you tried pretending to be niggers on twitter and calling out the light skinned niggers as "honkey sellouts dat finna tryna be whyte uncle toms n shieet bix nood" and then use other fake accounts pretending to be light skinned niggers taking huge offense to it?

Attached: SHIEEEEEEEEET.mp4 (966.73 KB, 854x480)

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

niggers already call light skinned niggers oreos

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Careful Russia, you've been raising balkanization plots all over Zig Forums. Endless meddling in the degrading of Christianity, siding Democraps, then siding with Republicans, infiltrating the alt-right and getting your little rat commie paws into every facade of stability or fragility. You cock-suckers never stop at the order of your midget in command. While there is much truth in shit-skins hating mulattos, and other minorities out of jealousy, this is problem that needs to be brought to the surface. Not pushed so a certain group of slav-shits can find a means to their demonic ends.

Pretty soon all these little schemes of trickery will backfire. It's the mark of coward and you ass licking atheist motherfuckers are going to get yours.

Attached: russia-in-the-ukraine.jpg (137.53 KB, 1275x1113)
Attached: russia-meanwhile.jpg (48.79 KB, 449x421)

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

good idea

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Charles Long
Charles Long

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

siding Democraps, then siding with Republicans, infiltrating the alt-right
Israel is not Russia Moshe

Sage negated

Attached: Democracy2.jpg (70.19 KB, 600x589)

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/02/black-americans-native-creek-nation

youtu.be/VZ8A52AC2LI

If calling them 1/2 white is unacceptable has anyone else seen this theory that's been going around that Blacks are actually the NATIVE Americans.. that's right! The blacks were here FIRST and then then the evil white man showed up and stole their land and enslaved the darkest skinned of them..

As ridiculous as it sounds there's already a small following behind this and to hear it explained and see the skin tone of the ones who believe in this the most it is obviously an attempt by light skinned blacks to try and separate themselves from the darkies.. they even maintain that there were actually MANY African slaves.. but THOSE slaves are the darkest skinned blacks today..

Just spread this around while presenting as a light skinned and don't outright DENOUNCE the darkest skinned blacks just low key IMPLY it and talk down to any darkness who disagrees making arguments based on intellectual points and saying shit like "you just mad coz you too damn dark to be indigenous, you probably was an Afrikaan slave, nigger" using the term indigenous is VERY IMPORTANT as well because they feel like that gives them a more concrete claim on their absurd idea..probably because indigenous sure nuff is an awful big ol fancy white soundin word

what is the goal here?

The goal is to destabilize the opposition. They have all assembled together under the rainbow flag of equality and acceptance while openly promoting their own twisted bigotry and Racism… it cannot last forever.. victim status and oppression is a very thin premise to base your alliances on and pretty soon this victim culture is going to turn on itself even
more than it already has..

Establishing that the ones who shout the loudest about Racism and equality are THEMSELVES racist against their own people if done right could potentially be the greatest red pill you could give to those whites who bought into this while guilt shit and those who believe only whites can be racist.. niggers ain't very bright when the dark turns on light what word do you THINK is going to be the rallying cry? It'll be "Muh Rassisms" like always (((they))) drove that concept in deep and its too deep for them to let go of it

If this succeeds it could reveal the black community of being every bit as capable of Racism as the evil white man exposing even more of their hypocrisy like the straight pride parade announcement did with the Gays.

Worst case scenario nothing changes best case the left turns against the light skinned blacks who either go right which some may disagree with, but it's not wise not to welcome them as the light skinned blacks hold a disproportionate amount of the power and wealth in the black community and the amount of NPCs that would blindly follow their Hollywood gods can't be overlooked either..

But what do I know? I'm just an user.

Attached: fb-img-1471798269178.jpg (36.68 KB, 480x720)
Attached: 67bbfd1e0c64e29b354cc73e015d253c962d9959.jpg (26 KB, 283x400)
Attached: afro-native-american-cherokee-girl.jpg (67.12 KB, 500x634)

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

We could try to get BLM and the like to launch a boycott of Hollywood films with light-skinned black. Demand all of tessa thompson roles go to Leslie Jones.

Attached: zendaya.jpg (50.57 KB, 618x410)
Attached: Tessa-Thompson.jpg (18.54 KB, 220x299)

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

Good ideas

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

There's no real need to do anything to instigate violence between blacks. Proximity is all that is necessary. This is obvious from the fact that blacks kill other blacks more than anyone else, and they kill them for all manner of ridiculous reasons; not just for being darker or lighter, but for not sharing their fried chicken or for having nicer shoes than them.
I have seen a massive nigger fight that ended in multiple deaths over potato chips. It was pure madness. I have heard of murders over kool-aid, not sharing smokes, and who took the last bit of popcorn chicken. It's seriously funny what threshold niggers deem kill worthy.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

I hate being black every time I like a boy and he tells me he doesn't date dark skin women but he's willing to have sex. I hate being black every time I meet a guy and things are going well and he takes me to meet his friends and they say "you can do better she's too dark, what will your kids look like (true story!). I hate the idea of my complexion being such a hindrance to the prosperity of my life and it is not something I can change.

I hate being black and so that's why at the age of 30 I say I'm an African. I may not be able to call to Nigeria for Granny or speak the language but I claim Nigeria. My grandmother thinks I'm foolish because I want to know where I come from to better trace my roots. She said "you're a nigger and that's all you need to know."

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

"THAS MY POKE CHOP!!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"WAIT HERE SO I CAN GO GET MY GUN AND SHOOT YOU"
(KEEPS EATING)
MAN COMES BACK AND KILLS HIM

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

She said "you're a nigger and that's all you need to know."

Attached: rofl.jpg (26.71 KB, 540x378)

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Black women should support Zig Forums so their men go back to being with them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit