One year delta, incoming

One year delta, incoming.
Need an autistic for research on the topic of Q drop #1464 and the ethereum address attached to the YouTube video link within the drop.

107 transactions.
Beginning 6/17/17.

See following link for more detail:
voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3267966

Attached: D369BA5D-1190-4BAB-A6AB-BDC8AB8BE706.png (1242x2208, 333.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0xe27b26996a6c354de04b3e14a5f5b4bccb628b2f&p=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing is ever going to happen. If you really want to know about the "deep state's" plan, read The Protocols.

Q could be the greatest deception ever, trickery of epic proportions, I understand that.

Eat any good books lately?

Attached: q.jpg (880x660, 150.14K)

Not even the greatest. Just the same deception pushed by David Wilock, and the jew Benjamin Fulford before him, just tailored to MIGA boomers instead of new agers.

Watch some of the videos by David Wilcock and his phony insider Drake Bailey, and also Fulford. It's the exact same sham. They even use the same language like "Cabal", and pushed that retarded hoax about there being people who opposed the Fed on the Titanic.

Except I find it hard to deny that Q is a military intelligence program serving at the pleasure of the most powerful man in the world. (Groomed)

That would be the holohoax.

etherscan.io/txs?a=0xe27b26996a6c354de04b3e14a5f5b4bccb628b2f&p=3

Well, you're wrong. I could argue it, but I'll just say this: once you accept that the arrests are never going to happen, read The Protocols and study the jew. There is a very real global conspiracy, but it isn't the one the Q LARPer talks about.

Attached: Protocols for boomers.jpg (558x589, 159.04K)

Even in Mission Impossible: The Latest One they say Deep State or cabal or something. They're all piggy backing off each other. Are you saying it's all coming from one giant megaphone for each demographic or is it that there are competing voices trying to gain a following.

(Who is the Antichrist?)

I'm saying the original Q LARPer based the whole thing on David Wilcock and Drake Bailey, but made it MAGA-themed. If you read the early posts, it's very clear that it's a person who (foolishly) believed the things they said, and was pretending to be an insider to be taken seriously. Then it was hijacked by the Patriotard LARPbox.

The attached mp4 is from 2012. It's identical to the current Q garbage - all that's missing is that "calm before the storm" Trump clip.

Attached: Imminent Televised Event- Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members - 2012.mp4 (640x358, 15.73M)

Have we have a president not bought and paid for though? (A free man).

Washington. Adams. Jackson.

I am sure there were others. Washington spoke openly about not making deals with Vermont as a colony. Vermont was the Jewish colony in the north. It was a colony of moneychangers as opposed to the Jews of the south whom were slavers.

I wouldn't say either were entirely free, but Kennedy and Nixon were the last presidents to move against jewry, and that resulted in assassination and impeachment.

Attached: Nixon - On the Jews.png (1024x512 60.08 KB, 372.62K)

Global report.

Jade Helm: Master the Human Domain

Attached: jade helm master the human domain.jpg (600x400, 86.8K)

The times have changed. Washington and Adams put a prevision in the declaration in case of a need to re-establish government. That time has come.