Im stuck

Hello Zig Forums
Im a white male, 29 years old from the Netherlands, no children or woman, no work, no home, no study done, no money or debt.
I keep telling myself that no good woman wants me because I have achieved nothing in life.
Because I lack a woman, theres nothing that gets me moving.
I do have a loving family, but they are all cucks.

Noone has answers for me. Sometimes I feel like I need to wait for the revolting day. Also I feel like getting a job only fuels the evil system even more.
I dont expect anything out of this thread, because if I knew what to expect I didnt have to write this.

Soon, I have an appointment with someome who can help with my problems, but I dont feel like it will motivate me. Motivation is my biggest struggle.

Im very very desperate.

Attached: images.jpeg (171x295, 11.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will get a bunch of just go outside bro or just workout bro bee yourself lmao

Thanks

Historically, only 13% of men reproduced. Not every man is meant to get married and have kids. A monastery will take you.

Bruh have you tried nofap?

He can use surrogacy.

Its more like 50%

Theres no point pursuing women until you have land and money, so work on yourself. Women lose fertility with age, you don't.

You'e on the right track. You are more based than 99.999999999999999% of people.

Jews will give you purpose soon enough. A crusade to defeat China is in your future, brave goy.

Finding a woman should be the least of your concerns, brother. Arm yourself, take care of your body, stockpile food and medical supplies, you say that you've achieved nothing in life? Join the fight and become a soldier for your race, fight for the most important cause in the world, save your people and your land from destruction.

Or, OP can reject female hypergamy altogether. OP is tired of all the broken systems of the modern West and doesn't want to play into them. Why would modern female material entitlement be an exception?

Pick up your weapon of choice and join the queue.

I share your pain

You need to find a goal to work towards or a project to work on. Some purpose to motivate you. I understand what you mean about it being difficult when no-one is there for you, especially if you don't have an active father figure. However, when it comes to women, you really need to overcome the desperation and genuinely not care. That's the only way you'll start attracting women. I think it helps to avoid putting women on a pedestal, to realise that most women can barely be considered human. The whole long-term goal thing will help too; women (at least the ones worth your time) can see when a man is going places.

For me, I spend most of my time reading, studying and working out in preparation for what we all know is coming. If you can, you should also try to make connections with people outside of the internet, though in my experience finding the right people takes a very long time. Essentially you have to avoid falling into a self-destructive lifestyle and to do that you need something to work towards, whatever that is for you. Good luck.

Yea I believe fapping is wrong.

Don't kill yourself there is hope.

I am similar I got so down I developed substance abuse.

Don't let the past define you.

You are still young you will change for the better if you are consistent. Things won't change overnight small changes made consistently are the only things that count.

Motivation is bollocks you have to be consistent.

I keep saying consistent because I can't street how important it is even if you don't feel like doing something do it whether it be working out reading a book writing drawing anything productive.

Replace your negative behaviour with positive behaviour this doesn't mean lie to yourself about the world it means accept where you are in it and begin to change it.

Don't worry about women too much you will find one eventually don't go looking in bars and stuff though or you'll find the wrong one.

That's the best I have right now I am talking to you and myself.

God speed.

Thanks.

Dont worry, Ill never kys.
Thanks for the advice.

Find something to be productive in. Something you are good at and enjoy doing. Are you a creative type? Music, writing, etc.? Do that. Maybe you can combine it with doing something for the struggle, but the most important thing is to be productive in some way.
And yes, you should work out. It is proven to cure depression, and it also lifts your confidence.

Attached: savage-the-body.jpg (540x581, 66.69K)

Guy notice how he didn't thank me? All you cucks are NOT talking about evolution like CUCKS. Hitler required a revolution, none of you cucks are being useful.

EUTHANASIA
it is fashionable
good death

Im good at climbing.. Even my father told me one time "Hey this is something youre good at." This, as he meant to be nice to me, it did hurt me as much because apes are good and only good at climbing.

I dont know what Im good at, Im spiritual and a good speaker if you ask me.

Some other guy I know Irl that shares our worldvieuw, said that I used to be very entertaining especially in beeing funny when young.
So he told me I should become someone that just makes jokes about politics in the favour of our worldvieuw.

MGTOW huh?

Sorry, but please redirect me to what you said.

Good post. Thanks.

lol this is coming from a younger dutchbro; but there's nothing but the day to wait for. Women change with societies. Virtuous women are the accessories of a good society if you care that much about pussy, 10 years more or less waiting for the one chance the start a family isn't going to change the future, make the future you want, a future your kids can live in. The impact of 1 man red-pilling kids about the jew does more damage to the system by instantly creating future rebels than let's say stabbing a random nigger out of rage. I literally don't have any motivation but to see where this all goes and crush dirty wither skeleton skulls and burn villages down when there's no hope. What achievement can be had in this society? There's no incentive to pursue illusions because you know they are illusions, the only thing real in all of this is you as an individual, a tribe, a race and that's all that matters.
Nothing to do? Get buff, read books, learn about guns, lurk for easy "guides" for chemistry fun and homecrafts. Who is the judge of the value of achievement? Mr.Shekelstein patting the cubicle drone on his back and berating the "lazy" non-compliant individual? YOU judge what is worth your time. I think we all could agree that a women studies course is a waste of time, so don't do things that waste your time.
Don't fall for the "help" meme in the netherlands, it's the exact same as the police:The more you talk the more you fuck yourself.
The motivation part is also what I struggle with

That's very good, correct feelings. You are doing good.

You don't read the law. The law reads you.

Attached: 2019.06.07.184559 640, 735d565aa25f59b4251d995ce2296f28bdc1bdf7546fd7d55d.png (577x386, 310.82K)

Try to find and hold a job . Although I know it sounds meaningless it will provide you with structure in your life.

Don't know what to do with the money or think everything is irrelevant because of the state of monetary system? Buy gold and silver coins and save.

When you are used to the job start working out and find something that gives meaning to your life. Drawing, music, writing or anything else.

It will be a grind, godspeed user.

If I were white and Dutch I would try to find a hottie and have kids. It would give you the energy you need

I dont care about pussy. Woman are the carriers of symbolism. They are in my opinion very important for the existance of our cause. I also love it when they sing. I dont see woman as objects. But many of them are though.

I do agree with the rest you have said. Thanks.

Well, if you're good at speaking, you could start a podcast in your language for example. Just comment on current events.

sex is the big motivator. if you haven't had sex, then the pattern of work hard for sex won't be instilled in you.
I was the same. After drifting for half a lifetime, at 37 I decided to shoot for a sex holiday in thailand. Did crapy jobs for a few months, saved £2000 and went and had sex. It changed me, it instilled the core motivation. 3 year later and I've got a job, burning ambition, and work ethic to

get on with it. life is better

kys

Checked.
Imma ask you some questions
In what kind of habitat do you want to live?
What kind of work would you like to do?
How would you spend your free day ideally?

cry more, u assmad dyke tumblina who hates men who get on with their lives

Attached: tumblr-feminist-101_o_4573197.jpg (1438x1160, 130.86K)

Thank you.

Yes, Ive been thinking about this.
Thanks.

Another well observed comment.

I'm not op but this didn't work for me I had a threesome in April with two laps one was 19 the other mid to late 20s it was supposed to be awesome but honestly was just a lot of effort and afterwards didn't change me in the slightest.

I think sex without emotion is just glorified masturbation.

Not your personal blog of imaginary troubles kike. sage this shit thread

TEEN PICKUP

Work, I dont know. Anything is fine for me as long as the people are not economics but spiritual and white obviously.

Free day, reading, farming, listening music, (preferably music made by myself, woman and children), playing with the dog and cat etc, having a small farm with cows, chickens and pigs. (Maybe other animals too.)
All in all, beeing self providing as much as possible. And also I dont want to be provided by the system for as much as possible.

Something like this I guess.

Isn't the autist guy with the camera dutch?

I think sex without emotion is just glorified masturbation

Very well explained.

So bro I’m like plating 8 girls at the moment right now. The thing is I just honestly can’t manage all these plate.

I’m having sex little much. Like I feel tired and drained. You know what I’m tryna say right.

And new girls are tryna suck my dick.

So what do I do. How can I manage my sex with these plates. It’s out of control.

Thanks chads

There will be no revolting day. We are undergoing an extraterrestrial invasion which is interdimensional similar to the Borg.

"Half life 3 is real life" is the easiest way to understand it.

I just lost the love of my life to mutual health deterioration and free trade. You said you're Dutch? I'm American but the way I've been pushing on without my girl is by learning all the genetic history of my fatherline I never knew before.

I now take pride in carrying the royal R1b annunaki fatherline (like most western european men) and learning which extraterrestrial groups make up my DNA makes me feel more comfortable in my skin and makes life more meaningful.

ok LOOK HERE and LISTEN motherfucker!
Your life is important! You matter! You may have fuck all today but no one knows the future!

This is what i want you todo FAGGOT. Iwant you to find the nearest gym and PAY for a membership, make sure to have a consultation in there too so you can know how to start. Start working out, go study runes, pray to the allfather, go join hobby clubs with similar interests to yourself.You can turn your life around you bastard, DO IT NAOO!

screw the optics, go in

Good thing you're not doing a job, I agree. Especially not working! Then you support that betrayal system! I hope you stay strong enough to stay convinced of that.Don't work!
Besides, the Negroes can do that job! Those monkeys!
The threat is indeed no use.

But the Netherlands is also a cunt country in some areas.
It is not strange because study is also a lot of hassle.the rents are very expensive.it is hopeless.but look especially at the positive things.
Like right-wing extremism and racism never stop. and there are still right-wing extremist attacks.

You need land. Land can provide you and your tribe with your needs, which allows you to become an autarky. For land, you need money. So you are going to work to make money so that you can acquire land and become what you want.

Work: What is your skillset? What are your interests? Past work experiences?

Checking those trips, even though pic related is cringe.

You don't need 'love' or a woman to be happy but it helps. Many good ideas for you from the user's, listen to them.
Most important is don't ever, ever give up. God put u here for a reason but u have to find out that reason - start your Hero's Journey. Read Campbell's The hero with 1,000 faces and answer the dann call from the herald!
Personally going NoFap really helped with my drive and my clarity.
Take it One day at a time and don't become /our/ next SkyKing.
God bless you and keep you bro!

Attached: 1550294146204.jpg (500x529, 61.05K)

I was in same situation as you OP. I did vedic astrology charting. Not the normal astrology but the vedic. Vedic is more detailed and tells you what traits universe attracts with you and in your destiny. Like for work etc. After all we do what we like doing and pursue that. But it also requires balance with nature and universe. Eventually we find out by ourselves tho..

You remind me of myself how I was and still am. Spiritual disliking the horrible system and thus don't want to give it anything.
That might be your purpose in itself. Like some people are meant to just try to help others see the broader picture and what is going on I guess. While others work gets a family and don't think much since they are so busy.

I noticed we all serve a purpose like musicians in a symphony orchestra. We all got our purpose and we must think outside the box from nature perspective and our role. Not from the perspective of society aka satan. With world of satan it is quite straight forward. Get to work, shit, eat, family watch tv don't question anything then dead. Most people even in forums like these are completely mind focused on the world of satan. It is very small part of nature.

I wanted to join monastery myself in my younger years. But realized many monks in Catholics are homosexuals. No joke. Also the Buddhism lifestyle its all very restrictive and disciplined.

Also forget about girls, girls are insane unless you find a hardcore religious girl. Then you can somewhat trust her since she would be god fearing. In these times feminism makes girl ruthless and can lie without feeling bad about it unless they truly fear god or like karma.Also girls biologically will stop caring for male or emotions towards him after some years after they had a child, their emotional system is not like ours at all. How we are programmed genetically. Seems to be true from what I've seen also what zoologists say. We are animals.

But you always need like someone said land and stable income and part of satans world and established. Then a girl will like you, unless she will use you temporarily. Been there done that so I know.
You probably got old soul or something. Old souls tends to not find casual work that fulfilling since they can see satans world easily. Souls always need new stuff to grow. Not same for all.

If you really need work. Try trade school or apprenticeship since it has become popular in Europe last years. Also its the only stable way to get income in future. Sure it might get tricky to compete against low wage workers from Estland and Latvia.
But from what I see people will want to hire you personally if you get good at some trade which everyone needs, like electrician, carpenter, plumber etc. Things that require physical strength which you as male got advantage.

Right now UN has issued force of diversity to European companies. Meaning native males get it very difficult to get work in computer sectors. Females and immigrations get the jobs first. Even on 8ch and jewChan you can sometimes see how native males whine about how they lost job since the recruiter said they are only looking to hire diversity even if they are highly qualified.

Stay away from debt as much as you can.
Land in Europe atm is overrated af. Due to the open borders land owners got issues with robberies more now and seem to be worried overall. If shit hits the fan. Refugees and criminals will attack the land owners first. Where the food is and harvestable land. Urban survival is where its at right now in Europe at least. Situation is different in USA they still got some safety there in Alaska etc. But we are not safe in Europe any more like before.

You can always rent a small land plot in your local community to grow food if thats what you want. Without having to own it and stuff. I think most Northern Europeans got that possibility but most not aware they exist. Its usually within the local cottage organizations.

My condulances on your losses.
You must be very strong to keep it up.
Our race carrys more than just materialism, our unique higher understanding is what keeps us in shape.

"Half life 3 is real life" is the easiest way to understand it.

Thats true actually, unless we do something.

Thank you.

Thanks, I will do something with my life. It just takes so fucking long.. Ill start working out asap I guess.

source: my ass

OP, please take this test and tell me your result:
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
If I'm right, you're an INTP, and I have a hypothesis that INTPs need woman to motivate them to pursue their goals. They need a spark to set their coal aflame.

To rent a lot of land in these times in Europe requires taking massive loans. Which requires a quite well paid job. To get such a loan it requires years of stable working too. I don't think most people here knows the details how the system works or maybe not even European.
Also remember you don't own shit in this world banks do and the government. Those who say Land gives you freedom etc must be children or oblivious. As long you understand you don't own anything in reality and that Govt and banks can do anything as they please legally with your land in the end. Read up on who owns the banks etc to get some idea. Time to wake up. Since UN write on their official webpage they plan on importing 150 million immigrants from Africa to Europe til the years 2050. Where do you think those africans will sleep once Govt increases the (((refugee))) influx. People just don't understand how this world works. Since they study and work mostly.

For example in my country the government already said the land owners who have cottages here should give refugees a home. But so far they have not forced it. But they can force it upon the people if they want and they most likely will.

There are cottages with land in abandoned villages from Spain and Italy for rent starting at 500 euros/month

This is most likely due to semitic polygamy and their objective of killing all the young men in war that they robbed of a legitimate bride so that they could have a harem of 1,000. But I would be surprised if it was quite this low on one hand and not surprised on the other since we are undergoing and alien invasion and the fucks who 'run things' on this planet are cooperating even though it means all of our doom, them included.

What worked for me:

Stop self pitying.
(This is the single most important thing; btw if you're depressed, you're self pitying)

stop making excuses
It's your fault, the truth is you're weak and scared and that's why you don't do what you want to do. Sometimes excuses sound plausible, even intellectual, but they're all bullshit

Take responsibility for everything in your life.
(By which i mean have the unrelenting attitude of: "I am 100% responsible for EVERYTHING in my life, no one else is to blame, not my parents, not God, not the Jews, not my lack of a gf, not the perv who molested me when I was a child", while you blame others, you excuse your own failure, and prevent yourself from changing. Its what niggers do, its dysfunctional and counterproductive.)

immediately replace every negative thought with its opposite
i.e. your mind says "eveythings going terrible, my life is stuck, no one wants to help me" you conciously reject that thought and replace it with "things are actually alright, I have immediate access to more self improvement resources than anyone else in history, therefore I can become at least as good as any one who came before me"

Listen to positive shit, constantly
(Start with self help gurus like Tony Robbins, listen everyday, they'll get you fired up again, switch to stoic philosophy as things start to improve for you.)

Stop looking at pornography & masturbation.
(It keeps you weak, low-T and pathetic, it robs you of your drive to succeed in life)

Get off the internet.
(It's toxic. Its full of autists, betas, gamma males, liars and lunatics, Even /pol. you will lose contact with reality, your opinions will become insane, you always end up on pornography. Take a long break and then regular short breaks so you can re-calibrate and still function in normal society)

Get Game.
(1 to 1 coaching from a bona fide PUA will change your entire outlook on women and your potential abilities, get some asap, reading books and watching videos is not as effective.)

deal with your cowardice
(Yes you are a coward, you're too scared to talk to girls, to have success, to set goals and achieve them, to engage with life etc. Fucking hell when i started out on self improvement i realised i was still scared of the dark. Do things every day that scare you, observe the fear in yourself, don't make excuses for it, then do what the fear tells you not to do.)

dont want to blackpill much but as far as i am concerned you will have to study agriculture or somehow aquire wealth before becoming a farmer. noch much leads around becoming a wagecuck at least for some time to aquire the stuff our society runs on ( yes our , you are part of it if you like it or not ) .
money.
you will need it to not die of old age never having realized your ideals in life.
how you will aquire it is on another page.
take the best certification you already have and start building on that.
you disclosed coming from the netherlands so i would suggest either look for work which requires not much previous knowledge.
for example check out wageslave companies at the airports or harbours in your vicinity.
also you could try to engage at a company for industrial climbing , usually all of them (harbor airport industrial) they get trained pretty good and earn also a good amount (however not sure how advanced your climbing skills are).
any work you will have to do will most likely involve some hazards or risks be it stress , environmental influences through workplace environment or the work itself.
unless you are super lucky you will have to deal with that to ramp up your money input.
money means freedom on your spare time and eventually enables you to break free from wageslavery.
unless you are really gifted i would not encourage you to do freelance based stuff since that involves shouldering all the risk of turning into a debt slave.
you do not want to become a debt slave by all means necessary.
always remind yourself of the positive sides you already pointed out.
you are not to old to restart anything yet.
you are not bound by a family of your own which would only restrict you from being as flexible as you are, in your situation this is good.
(you can build a family later on when you have the resources and stability as well as the foresight regarding financial and carreer safety)
you are unemployed, ok since you are from the netherlands there is welfare handout of some sort i believe, so you are not going to starve in the next few days i guess,… , nevertheless getting a job where you earn at least in the nearby future more money than you are spending monthly is your primary goal now.
build towards a positive income balance and work from there on up.
no home reads like you are homeless and living in the streets. again you are in the netherlands there should be welfare handout as well as welfare financed housing from what i know of.
no education / study done , again its never too late but first work on getting self sustained and accumulating wealth / a positive balance.
(continued)

(continuing)
you can enlist the open university and study on your days off work. all it needs is determination.
however you need success and self confidence beforehand to feed your upcoming success at studying and advancing yourself in life.
do this by not beind a dick and idiot at your wagecuck job .
dont adhere to degenerated behaviour like greed and lazyness.
dont steal shit from anywhere especially at work.
do your job and earn your share.
not sure about the details but you might still be able to join the dutch forces for education and character building with 29 yrs…
best point of your list is you having no debt you do not owe anybody anything and can save all your earned mones for yourself. nobody dictates what you need to do with your money except paying your own bills .
again, freeing yourself out of /NEET/life will drag along money, confidence, conviction, and personal growth.
women usually come with money as well, at least you have the freedom to take part in activities you like in your spare time where you will most likely meet women as well, and even more likely meet women who share same beliefs and interests. the rest is coincidence and natures magic if you dont force to find a fuckbuddy.
the system is the system it is neither evil or good since idt does not have a conciousness of itself. dismiss thoughts like this.
the people shape the system.
you are part of the system therefor you can shape it eventually yourself , after gaining power of course inside of the determining factors of your limited power influence.
use the system to at best have the system work for you. always have the balance of risk/cost and benefit in mind.
set a larger goal for yourself thinking of the future .
plan in small steps towards achieving the large goal. ( be it a large family , becoming a farmer , fucking a supermodel , becoming a billionaire or whatever you can think of )
if you keep struggling with small goals and or getting started in the first place cut your targets down make the steps towards something smaller.
for example when you cant get out of bed but you know you have to do something during the day at first. always keep the final goal in mind and start by getting to the bedside and sitting up . from there move on though the day .
always keep rewarding yourself with positive thoughts and encouragements.
think of what you have achieved , enabling you towards the main goal .
if you eventually get the feels and want to quit think about everything you already achieved toward the main goal which would have been a waste if you would quit, you already have overcome your own impedements so you can overcome the next barrier laying in front of your goals.
as you proceed everything will become easier and you will start to seek new challenges. but first things first .
also i am unsure to dissuade you from seeking face to face help on your situation since i am convinced everyone has the means to drag him/herself out of anything life throws at them and others who profit (earn money in some way) out of the misery of others cannot be 100% interested in redeeming their (usually) patients of their constraints. but thats just my opinion on life. however i hope this was of any help to you and that the someone can help you anyways.
maybe thinking of the hundreds of thousands of your forefathers, who have lived and struggled before you , just to master life , find a woman , fuck , and sucessfully create your ancestory will motivate you not to leave all of the effort before your existance in life in vain.
remember 1488 and godspeed to you

Plating is a good hobby.
I have some Brass that I am going to Nickel plate then hopefully chrome plate the nickel.

Basically build up good skills and you will be useful and valued.

Ruin: the post

Youth radicalization is a function of prison culture leaking out into broader culture.

American society, with its large prison population and large non-white population, is ground zero for this phenomenon. TeenVogue, now rebooted as a political propaganda outlet, also pushed the meme of radicalized young white men as a terror threat. The FBI has a program to prevent youth radicalization. No one wants to ask why some whites are hardening on their views of other groups, feeling marginalized and frustrated, or tuning out progressive propaganda. Progressives have set up an environment akin to an open air prison with corresponding demographics that leads to heightened tribalism and racial awareness.

In 1965, Baby Boomers in school and on television would hear of egalitarianism in the backdrop of a 90% white country that sequestered the only sizable minority bloc it had in the old Confederacy or major cities. These Boomers lived in a virtually all white country, meaning they could accept the idea of affirmative action to ameliorate disparate outcomes without personal consequence. This acceptance has now lessened with the rising tide of immigration, the decline of the white population, and a generation of observing the results of affirmative action.

One could argue that the rise of the concept of white privilege and other newer academic jargon, aside from being directly funded by foundations, is a response to the idea of reverse racism and observations that nurture is not the reason for unequal outcomes. In 2006, Michigan banned affirmative action as a factor in college admissions, which the Supreme Court upheld. This reaction and growing sentiment makes sense when one looks at the issue from a prison context.

America’s judicial and penal system needs a massive reform, but not in the manner progressives imagine. That is the subject for another series of essays, but the present situation of prison culture gives some insight into how young millennials or Generation Z are reacting to an increasingly diverse landscape. In small state prisons or county jails, it’s still possible to avoid joining a race gang, but not in larger states or federal prisons. There is a gang for each race, and if you want protection, you join it. Even if you do not join the specific gang, you will associate with your tribe. It is the most basic and primal of identifiers. The nuance of SWPL and NASCAR whites disappears behind bars. Fashion and vocabulary have leaked out from prison.

Consider the nation millennials or Generation Z are growing up in, compared to the world of the Boomers. Press headlines are the guide. The press trumpets how half of public school students are non-white. Millennials are the least white generation ever in America. American youths now speak more languages than ever. The number of Americans born in another country is at its highest in generations. This is their world. Suddenly the trait of being white goes from a given in a 90% nation to a distinct marker of group in a 50% white generation.

The central point here is that there is an importance in neutral design and neutral authority.

Schools are a perfect example of an inversion of this idea, and it’s a key reason why the youth is hardening and radicalizing. The relationship between bullying and race and the odd way that schools enforce zero tolerance are all tied together to feed this. Identification by race becomes a constant idea, if there is always an Other to continuously remind you of that trait.

Tie in the fact that schools have an odd anarcho-tyranny of their own of letting wildings occur with little to no consequences for black students, while little six-year-olds receive suspensions for chewing pop tarts into the shape of a gun. Why support a system that marks you out and tilts the scales against you? Why listen to its messaging when the reality after the presentation is the opposite? Trayvon Martin was found with stolen goods in his backpack, yet no one in the school reported it to the police.

One could argue this is just another element of prison life spreading to broader society. Black culture has long had to deal with the ill effects of prison culture, due to high incarceration rates, but odd quirks of prison life can be found in broader society. MMA fighting has left professional boxing in the dust for a following, and MMA fighting is like organized prison fights compared to the sweet science of boxing. Twenty years ago, Chris Rock could joke about the odd act of anilingus revealed in prison documentaries as exotic and weird. It is now part of the mainstream for sexual acts discussed in public. Humiliation and domination have risen in importance in the bedroom outside of prison.

Prison culture moves beyond racial sensitivity and tribalism. The average American is aware of the militarization of the police. This is a bipartisan issue libertarians were actually ahead of the curve on, even if they did not consider the causes. The LAPD had to fall back in the early ’90s riots due to being outgunned by gangs. Police aggression with no knock raids, shooting dogs and asset forfeiture has everyone fearing the badge.

This would not be complete without acknowledging the overzealous prosecutors of America. Send a picture of your kid in the bathtub to family members, and you may be arrested for distributing child pornography. People think twice now about sharing photos because of the law. The paranoia or anxiety at any misstep is a milder version of the daily stress of prison life.

Older white Americans worried about the heightened racial awareness of their children and pundits decrying the young flocking to ethnonationalist parties, movements, websites or even jokes, share this same blindness.

They fail to see that the idea that building a perfectly policed sandbox forgets to account for the children placed in it. They fail to see they have recreated the prison set up in countless other realms. An open office with empowered HR units and harassment lawsuits is Bentham’s panopticon. Schools with zero tolerance but a heavy dose of anarcho-tyranny are corporate gulags in training. One hour inclusion seminars do not change the minefield that is daily interaction in the American melting pot.

It is no longer 1955, and the kids are noticing.

Is this you being a kike nigger?

also (OP), i am from one of your neighbor countries and i visit your country often… do not fuck it up !
your country needs more based anons. there are already too much cucks in the netherlands for you to be one as well !
make the netherlands great again.
you know what to do…
do your part of the share.
its up to you now !

You (((manosphere))) MGTOW PUA pussy LARPers will get the rope too. There is nothing wrong with young men, who haven't been taught shit by their GenX beta fathers or have been victims of a single mum, learning how to talk to girls and building confidence, but what you are doing with that makes you the scum of the earth, on the same level as jews.

Attached: tumblr_npdwfohgJq1rosdnuo1_640.png (559x406, 191.76K)

I agree. It was pretty good up until that point. Then he went off a cliff into materialist 'muh dick' and I realized he had nothing but worthless (lets go get POZZED with roasties) advice.

heil'd

Thank you all, I will look back in my thread for guidance.
Your advices are very much appreciated.

Obviously, not only those anons mentioned are beeing appreciated. Everyone I forgot, except from shills are.

Don’t be gross, don’t be fat, don’t be boring. If you are able to achieve these three things, you’ll find a woman if you look in the right places. You won’t find a whore, just a real woman. Don’t fuck up the relationship by trying to get laid before marriage too. Be patient.

No! Sorry, Im mostly skilled in butchery.

Do this bro, but I have no idea what the pua bit is.

NOT YOUR BLOG.

PUA = Pick up artist.
It is a way for men to get POZZED by using their dick to clean what basically amounts to a public toilet.

Or save money for surrogacy.

k tx user

Explain this. Boring. How stupid that shit is that in order to have a slight chance of getting married you must become some sort of a jester. How can a serious, realistic man suddenly become the opposite of himself in order to make a woman not feel bored? I must play a role of someone I am not, of a jester, a funny guy, to pretend in order to please. It is fully alien to me.

I’m not you OP so I can’t say what works for me works for you, but what I can say is having a wife, a family is an incredibly good motivator. Gives you something greater than yourself to keep going, to fight for.
Getting one is a lot of work. I know you say you’re not interested in pussy. That’s good. You don’t get married for the pussy, you select a mate to continue our race. It’s a lot of work, but you carry the blood of the Germanic peoples in your veins, men of legend who slaughtered Roman legionnaires in the forests of Northern Europe. You carry the indo-european spirit, one of exploration, of conquest, of mystery and potential. You carry this potential in you right now but what you choose to do with this potential is up to you.

Pic related: the Indo Europeans spread across a massive section of the world, building up civilization as they traveled. They started off as tiny tribes in the steppes of Ukraine and Russia. Many of there civilizations no longer exist, but their blood lives on in us to the highest degree (as a share of genetic contribution to modern humans). Make them proud :)

Attached: 5CC614D4-63BD-44A5-BF47-690436D4820E.png (300x300, 73.34K)