Browning Canada (Toronto)

Canada is a social engineering experiment with how far you can take multi culti in a land that was literally 90%+ white for centuries until recently and still continues to be 95%+ white outside of major cities and tourist areas. With all the internet we have today it is very peculiar how you can't find images of how browned it has gotten on the internet. Walk downtown for a few hours to get a good feel. For extra depth of brownness take the public subway that of course will have the lower classes dominating, nearly no whites except college kids and people going out to drink.

Funny, I can't find any strong images of large crowds in Toronto unless they are of a very specific event. Which of course would explain why it would be brown like a cultural festival. I found a few of hockey crowds but we all know those are mostly white folks. I even had a hard time finding crowded subway platforms that weren't stock photos. The few photos I found of pride were with black tranny front and center but that doesn't speak much of the city.

If you live in a town in America that is still 95%+ white and have neither contract foreign workers nor a nearby brown mass (suburb or major city) then you are in a rare place indeed.

Attached: INLINE_TTC.jpg (818x540, 432.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

massmediadeception.blogspot.com/2006/06/toronto-police-makes-arrests-in-jane.html
thestar.com/news/gta/2012/06/02/eaton_centre_shooting_violence_recalls_jane_crebas_death_on_boxing_day_2005.html
archive.fo/zAjPi
heartofeuropeblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/toronto-protocols-revealed-20-years-ago.html?m=1
archive.fo/z4WI4
chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/790-the-toronto-protocols-or-is-this-what-is-going-on-now/
pdf-archive.com/2015/03/08/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

East or West India is the BEST

Yeah I just went to Vancouver recently. Was like being in a Chinese city. Lots of southasians as well. Very unsettling.
And the fucking bugmen have literally no spatial awareness, so hard to walk around.

Despite their different color. It is important to acknowledge they are working people who have developed a skill and are beneficial to society.

Even nazis tolerated blacks if they were successful with their career and were a valuable asset to the country. IF they had a different ideology than he or she would be removed.DO you have a problem with dark skin people? If so why? It's just funny I'm rying to see where you're going with this thread.

don't forget all the A-rabs and West Africans in Quebec.

I live in Ontario.

It's a swamp of shitskins everywhere you go. All the time.

Fuck off faggot. The economy is destroying the environment. We need less industry, less people working. Shitskins should be exterminated. Whites have negative birthrate so they aren't going to hurt the environment.

Japanese are gods at it. Chinese are retards at it. I never bumped into a Japanese person. I was constantly bumping and having to do acrobatics to dodge people in China.

i live in Manhattan browns and blacks make pretty much every public space completely unbearable, especially if they are between the ages of 14 to 22.

nowhere is safe. the constant tension in the air is palpable.

Op, this is what it is like in ever major city in the western world. Major cities are turning into city-states again, where they do not reflect the actually countries in which they reside.

This I beileve is done by (((them))), to establish strongholds for the invaders. That the thing, Zig Forums has been talking about 'our' DOTR for decades, (((there))) DOTR has been underconstruction for centuries.

Attached: civilization-collapse.jpg (600x313, 213.04K)

It's really fucked up and black pilling. I have a really hard time imagining Canada getting it's shit together, far too many Canadians are bugmen through and through. That being said when you talk to some whites you can feel the resentment they have towards the situation. I recently blurted white nationalist shit when I was drunk and high with a couple people and you could tell like half of them agreed and liked what they were hearing. Those were blue collar though. They liked it but they're never ever going to do anything about it.

Why are you so sure they’ll do nothing?

Time to RL shitposte more. IVe found people are very much agreeing. Theyll often say Im a doomsday thinker. Or, and don't really seem to care themselves. But the seeds Will sprout which each happening. A lot of people get really happy to hear some new sounds resonate. They often don't hear anything but marxist propoganda. For them iTS very liberating to hear another side. Like hey, you don't Have to keep up with the bullshit, you can say something else. And also a feeling of 'im not alone' gets sparked.

Care traitors tho don't give too much personal info xd

Why would someone want to keep a walfare race that votes against their interests in their country?

Attached: gun control in america.jpg (1804x2438 71.37 KB, 860.49K)

I think I'm just being black pilled. I think Canada is zogged to the core, like really really badly and there's obviously some sort of heavy social engineering that's like a certain model that is progressing better than other models. I think Canada is a test case that's too important for them, and the amount of hysterical leftists means heavy heavy opposition.

If you don't live in Canada, I can see why you'd think that. The problem is that unlike the US which valued assimilation of culture along with manifest destiny, Canada followed the UK model. Keep in mind that the brits were the direct cause of this way back in the 1800's after shit went sideways in the US. Canada at the time was run by a group called the "Family Compact" which was basically a bunch of in-political and heavily backed individuals who got approval from the privy council(hand of the crown), the UK crown, and the government of the UK at the time to 'stamp down on secessionists.' It was so bad that they compact deployed the military multiple times to cities in Ontario(Lower Canada) London, Hamilton, Scotland, and went out of their way to seize guns so people couldn't engage in armed rebellion against the crown. They rounded people up, executed them in the public squares, arrested people they "believed" to be leaders and simply let them starve to death in the jails. To put bluntly, every effort was made to suppress any rebellion of any kind against the crown. It was downhill from there, and got worse in the 70's with Trudeau Sr and his multicultural bullshit. Wanna know what's even worse? They don't teach any of that in Canadian history in schools, none of it. Even though it's all verifiable and included in history books in other countries.

That’s gross
So they were literally zog pawns killing hwhite men who reached breaking points

Canada’s first PM said that Canada is an Aryan country. I guess no one after him listened to a word he said.

When you get xenonpilled the adverteren Side affects Will make it a daily dose

t.8526942584570627

It's worse than I imagined. I read in other forums how Canada now got shit tons of asians and africans. Didn't know since we don't hear much about Canada. But HOly moly. So its mostly Asians, arabs and africans there now. Well RIP Canada.

Dude wtf. Thats why no one dares to rebel any more or can. All guns gone.

Dunno about leafworld, but in America you have to be extremely careful of privacy lawsuits. Any parent can easily sue you for $25,000+ if you take a picture of their kids face and publicize it without layers of permits (which are behind walls of Jewish nepotism).

The big thing is, foreigners are poor when they first get here. The ones who are here for 5 years~ will have a new car. If you pay attention to the folks driving vehicles during rush hour morning/evening, they're still 95% white. Foreigners take public transit/walk everywhere, and for some reason hang around outside all day, i guess because they're the perfect consumer and don't spend most of their time inside like whites.

Fuck off nigger.

Guns aren't gone. Anyone who thinks that is just stupid. Best estimate is there are 1.8 guns for every person in the country. The Liberal government back in the 90's tried a long gun registry, there were a "lot of boating accidents" as you can guess. Few years later it was revoked. Oh there's guns.

I don't know anything about the PPC, are they controlled opposition?

Not in Vancouver. Back in early 2016 I was at The Milltown pub and restaurant in Marpole a table full of whites started chatting with me and my friend about how evil Trump was to want to stop Mexican immigration. I laid down the Zig Forums/pol/ party line and they were horrified. They treated me like I'd just informed them I liked raping nuns till their cunts bled profusely.\

Canadians are timid cowardly self righteous communists that reeeeeeee if you whisper "inheritance tax" in their ears.

Want to post some books on this? thx great post

massmediadeception.blogspot.com/2006/06/toronto-police-makes-arrests-in-jane.html

thestar.com/news/gta/2012/06/02/eaton_centre_shooting_violence_recalls_jane_crebas_death_on_boxing_day_2005.html

A beautiful 15 year old girl sacrificed on the bloody altar of the jew's race mixing agenda.

Attached: nglet.jpg (2000x1333 4.72 KB, 155.68K)

thar's horrible

The chinks are not the worst of the problem by far. It's the crystal meth addicts with their toothless zombie faces that haunt the entire downtown core after 4PM, even in the upscale areas like Robson St and the business core around Burrard between Georgia and W. Hastings. Stanley Park has 500 homeless camped out in it year round and they're 100% drug addicts. The entire city is turning into the typical west coast communist catastrophe of homeless drug addicts with rats and mice infestations.

I fled it to relocate in rural Quebec where it's 98.5 % white.

Attached: IMG_20190606_150849.png (720x1128, 417.92K)

Nice dubs, don't forget to #MAGAwithDACA if you don't want to end like Canada. Our DACAryans brothers will help, I feel it in my bones.

Just wait until the all get a vehicle. We used to call it DWC on the West Coast…driving while chinese. Those bug fucks have more accidents than you can imagine. They might have an accident and then another one while pulling out of that accident.

It would come in handy to know how to say "pay the fare!" and "clean up your mess!"

Its tension to you, but that is simply how niggers live. They have never known anything else or any sense of safety in public.

As if they would do either.

Of course they would chose the most crime-infested, poverty-ridden, immigrant-heavy shithole to push their narrative. That place is filled to the brim with shitskin gangs.

I forgot to say…
Isn't that great a White man learns to speak a nigger tongue. Hahaha fantastic, now he can lose himself and his culture in fucking shit.

Old chinese women hahahaha.

I was at Oakridge Mall one sunny day on the south parking lot by the library and Kin's produce market. This old chinese woman was at the controls of her car and then suddenly it shot foward and hit the building wall right by the mall entryway. Her car rolled back ten yards then shot foward again and hit the wall again. This just kept happening over a dozen times as she had her foot stuck on the gas and she was clutching her hair in a mad panic. It went on till a white man ran up and opened the door and turned off the ignition key.

But don't forget; Canada is deeply fuxxored long before the shitskins showed up

Edmonton

Drug pig. Insane Canadian woman.

Note how the cops attack the man for defending himself from the cunt's assault

It's only like this in the cities. GO anywhere else, it's Dutch,German,Slavic,French farmers, lots of Mennonites and Christianity.

Theres more guns on Canada now than ever before. Shootings occur frequently now in Cities. Tdot has shootings and bank robberies every year. it's the niggers.>>13377483

Which are very rare in the first place, which is why it's worth mentioning. Something tells me Germans wouldn't have tolerated mass population displacement. Also the Reich didn't give foreign workers citizenship, they gave them temporary work visas if there were jobs that Germans couldn't fill. Those jobs were for Germans first, everyone else second. Full protection under the law was certainly provided, but voting rights or even entitlements? Absolutely not. Now if you would, kindly fuck off back to your commune.

That's the point OP, to divide the populace. They don't interact because the new arrivals don't care to integrate. The result is a citizenry that is easily controlled. Anyway this nigger filth invasion is a warning to those who still live somewhere inhabited by humans.

Shit man it's going back 25 years since I last read any books on it. Not having read this book, but from a few people who recommended it to me "The Family Compact: A Chronicle of the Rebellion in Upper Canada" ISBN13: 978-1331545521 is probably a good spot to start. The author got first hand accounts from people who lived it, and the book itself was originally published in 1923. " A Deep Sense of Wrong: The Treason, Trials, & Transportation to New South Wales of Lower Canadian Rebels" ISBN13: 978-1550022421 "Rebels Against Tories in Upper Canada 1837" ISBN13: 978-1552774915 and "Guns Across the River: The Battle of the Windmill" ISBN13: 978-1896941691 all of those should help you out on that bit of history nobody teaches. They're all available at my local library here in Southwestern Ontario in ebook format, with luck you'll have the same option.

Sikh of your shit.

We shitskins will surely go there.

It's easy to kneejerk against the messages Hollyjew gives, or to simply oppose BLM and other terrorists.
Thing is, people are different races for a reason. If that reason was survival alone; fine, mix - but if it was for a different destiny, a destiny now blocked, then to hell with humanity.
For example, I'm an elven supremacist. I see Tolkien's elves as the ideal humanity should go for in sexual selection and in eugenics. However, we are being pushed towards ugliness on the top bracket - filled with ugly goblins, and with ugly orcs in the bottom row.
Beauty, beauty belongs to the world, or the world should be blind.

False. Industry is fine. We simply need to manage it, and not build suicide labs out of our cities.

I just moved out of downtown Toronto after living there 3 years (and 5 years in mid town before that). It's definitely fucked demographically. As a "founding stock" Anglo/Celt I felt like a foreigner down there. Initially it wasn't so bad, but the change in the last year alone was drastic.

Suddenly, in my upscale King West neighbourhood, there were Nigerians everywhere. Not African American blacks, real fresh off the boat Nigerians. Loitering everywhere. Some even abusing homeless and stealing their money, I watched it happen on more than one occasion.

How is this possible? Well, turns out Jihadi Justin and his Somali Invasion Minister selected one of the hotels 5 minutes walk north as one of his Refugee Hostels. Which gave us 5-600 border crossing Africans as new neighbours.

It's unbelievable how much something like this changes your neighbourhood for the worse. It's just like those stories you hear from Germany, where small, safe, beautiful towns are forever changed by the opening of a 700 person Refugee Center. Just absolutely destroys the cultural texture of the area.

Canada is no longer a country, this is clear. We're a UN Sanctuary dumping ground.

For now, it only affects the cities. But they've promised to "spread the diversity" throughout. In other words, if you live in a nice homogeneous town - get ready for some 68 IQ Somali neighbours.

Truly sad, this was a great country. I notice the exact same thing is happening to Australia. The Jew World Order definitely wants to destroy any last remnants of the British Empire.

Thanks White Nationalists

Their goal is to sprinkle shitskins into every small town and pump them with welfare so they reproduce. Then in one or two generations they will be the majority, so inevitable racemixing will occur then almost every family will have mixed relatives. Then it's only a matter of using the mixed women as bait for rural men and the territorial transition to latino genetics is complete.

Attached: a928c9b3514baae7be03575e7aa159c6bc0aa9b73dbe6ecb308747a95bba9500.jpg (1024x662, 168.42K)

You're going to die, nigger.

OY VEY!

United States is the same thing.

Definition
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Only brought in to vote for big government.

The only thing you can do now is prep for the reset.

During SHTF big gov will try to feed their voting blocks, preserve them until you do the rebuilding. You need to stop that from happening.

thanks a lot. Excellent post.

They will soon come to your towns. Just wait a couple of years. Enjoy mate. I know since I've already been through it.

It's one of THOSE cities now. You know, those cities where you argue with someone and they shoot you badly enough for it to be called a life threatening injury. Oddly nobody is shocked anymore. Nobody is asking "omg what happened to Toronto?!" A lot of kids killing other kids and adults too last year. A lot of fatal encounters between randoms. Could it be that Toronto is… degenerate?! 😱

Attached: IMG_20190612_201913.png (720x941, 329.83K)

As late as the 70's it was known as "Toronto The Good" because it was this super quiet, boring, law abiding white anglo saxon city.

we need more surveillance camera autists, but filming specifically invaders

i'm the only white kid in my class
i keep dropping hints of how it feels
saying that "if you walked through the streets of New Delhi, and you were the only native Indian, how would you feel?"

Attached: confused.png (500x491, 113.37K)

That sounds like an esoteric metaphor

Agreed. Even fucking bancroft is full of dirts

Even in the 90's Toronto was great. I geniunely enjoyed living there

Ask a Chinese person how they'd feel if China suddenly had 350,000,000 african niggers (35% of China's population). They'd recoil in disgust because their country would be destroyed.
You: "Now you know how White people feel about you".

There is a shady ass hotel on Wilson av, 'Toronto plaza hotel' fucking full of hajis, it's just gross.

I moved out of the GTA, but there's no escaping it. I don't live in Barrie, but for context that place is fucked too.

Like you said, in the last year I could tell it's accelerating, even up here too

Keep dreaming, I don't know where the fuck you live, probably haven't been outside in 5 years.

There's hajis working Science north in Sudbury for fucks sake.

What would cause asians and hispanics to think so differently in those specific spots? Actually interested.

Where the fuck are you faggots from, are you colourblind? I can drive for 20 mins, visit suppliers, and clients and see 90% pakis or chinks in the GTA. anyone who's not, is some mediterranean nigger

Don't forget the copious amounts of pakis and Indians

Because we've let it get this far. It's over.

Once you start seeing non white realtor signs just know if you dont stop them,they are coming.

Attached: D7mGaLcXYAY38LB.jpeg.jpg (720x478, 45.23K)

Watch your mouth. Those pakis and Indians are good thing for America and Canada.

That lasted until 2005 when those dindus killed Jane Creba. I remember the news was asking if Toronto was still "Toronto the good" That same question might have surfaced briefly two years ago or something but now I'm thinking "Toronto the good" won't be mentioned again, as it's obvious that the cancer is terminal.

Meant for:

The cancer is terminal because you can pretty much expect more of the same within days. Every large gathering or warm weekend is sure to generate multiple stabbings and a shooting of some sort.

Bang bang! Out of my way, you mutt thot!!

Attached: 382bfadb96b6b0dd36fc100ca03767a1df0e4b6dcf37d9f518c557f1853bae68.jpg (720x1061 103.5 KB, 373.22K)

This city is so fucking lost. These rats bite each others tails over anything. Toronto is a prime example of globohomo turning its members into rabid empty subhumans. This isn't even hyperbole. The pot is really boiling over and the show is just getting started.

I can only hope the suffering lasts for those who have earned it. Fucking golem with minds full of trash and with crushed souls. Throw more corrosive substances at randoms, shoot a kid, and stick a knife in someones chest too. Why not?

Attached: IMG_20190612_233910.png (720x1099, 260.08K)

I could count the white males I've seen working in the last 5 years on my hand.

Attached: IMG_20190612_235124.png (720x1041, 247.31K)

for how progressive sweden and canada are, why aren't progressives holding those countries as examples ?

Attached: culturally enrich immigration.jpg (395x395 367.66 KB, 34.83K)

Gather round children and let us read about the horrors of the Toronto Protocols

archive.fo/zAjPi
heartofeuropeblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/toronto-protocols-revealed-20-years-ago.html?m=1

archive.fo/z4WI4
chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/790-the-toronto-protocols-or-is-this-what-is-going-on-now/

pdf-archive.com/2015/03/08/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast/

this

Don't forget that Francois Legeault backpeddled on his promise of cutting immigration into Quebec. He announced that he won't be pursuing this policy and will allow more immigrants to enter the province. Guess he want a new voting block, as well. How wonderful.

Politicians have no control over immigration (or much else). Govs come and go, left right left right, immigration intake never stops increasing. Politicians have no say in it whatsoever.

Toronto the good is racist.

good = white christian people that respect one another.

rassis.

DUDE NOT COOL… SHAMING AND BLAMING!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-00-40-05.png (720x712 426.17 KB, 332.25K)

GETTING BLACKED IS PART AND PARCEL OF BEING EUROPEAN IN CANADA

They can't even remember simple instructions at a McJob a day later, or retain that information until they've been there 3 months. In their own language.

Do you even own a firearm? Why bothering them with optics? Those people are low IQ or communist invaders. They see your country as right and you as their prize. Stop going to that school you fool.

I was told by the red leaves that Alberta is what it keep Canada from falling apart and Alberta is like Queensland keeping Australia from falling apart. Is there some truths to that claims?

The capital of the country is so terrible economically that the union monopolies centralized there has everyone in a vice grip. Even fast food joints cost so much that people who haven't been going out to eat in years are being turned off by how much they have to pay.

Shit's fucked and everybody knows it.

So Canada will collapse without Alberta. If yes then why can’t Albertans fight to become a nation?

Same reason Quebec won't, and another reason being that Alberta is already gone thanks to the NDP.

They're too busy shoveling snow.

What will it take to make them fight?

Interesting choice of argument. They sterilized all their blacks and coloreds. Would that be acceptable to you?