E Michael Jones - "Mexican immmigration gave me high hopes because they are Catolic"

(((E Michael Jones))) continues his trite against whiteness and nationalism as he shows his cathocuck "love" for spic subhumans who want to take your country and turn it into mexico.

Christcucks worship this fraud and think hes their jordan peterson guiding their "logos" against the "satanic" jews.

Can we finally admit christcucks cant be nationalists because their idology is founded in their jewish religion and not in a belief in their white/aryan race?

Attached: E. Michael Jones I Had Great Hopes for the Mexican Immigration Because Most Mexicans Are Catholic.mp4 (640x360, 2.62M)

Work on your spelling retard.
We don’t have to fucking do anything you spastic, christ cucks are the spiritual women of men; they follow the lead.
Christcucks can be left to their own devices and pitfall scams, and when the time comes they either join or go to god early with the rest of the genetic filth. People so reliant on external forces and so in denial about reality won’t do anything but stab you in the back during the most crucial times, thus it’s better to disregard and leave them to their retarded puppet plays, and when the kike burns down his church and he STILL doesn’t wake… maybe it’s better to bury him with muslims.
Stop talking about christians you faggot
Stop talking about their e-celebs you faggot
Stop making threads about inane shit you dumb newnigger

He just means that high morals beings are good for a society rather than having degenerates raising degenerate children. Who the fuck do you think Jews fears the most. Catholic christian high moral Mexicans or Common weed atheist junkie american degenerates. Dumb ass.

Israel owns USA if you didn't already know. The only nationality that exist in USA is the fantasy of it. USA is based on shit tons of cultures not the same like European countries. Nationality in US is a state of mind not if you are native or not. Those mexicans who are christian with high values and morals are probably more into the proper nationality USA mindset of the past. Rather than the modern degeneracy nationality mindset most americans have today.

Reported. Sage.

Christianity is a universalist ideology that places zero value on race. Jones loves to talk about how Jews promote sexual degeneracy, but he refuses to address that miscegenation is the worst form of sexual degeneracy the Jews push on the goyim. Furthermore, Jones has zero moral qualms with racial mixing and probably approved of his Church turning Latin America into a 56% shithole

Modern christians are christcucks. But some orthodox are still around who actually follows the bible. Modern christians do not follow bible. Thats why they become cucks. I mean thats exactly what the Jews wanted to completely destroy the meaning of Christianity. Like how people view it now in here Christcuck. That is exactly what Jews want. They succeeded. Look at history dumbasses. Christianity was never anything remotely to cucking.

Christianity is what defended the countries and brought prosperity. It has nothing to do with Jews. Read the damn bible before opening your mouth. Rednecks. While at it. Read the history of christianity and catholic church relation with Jews too in the past thousand years. People are so fucking dumb.

hope this faggot gets bean'd
aka skill peeled off

>(((E Michael Jones)))
He's not a shill, just an example of why the catholic position doesn't work. But it isn't all of Christianity that's the problem.

When you combine the biological imperative for your race to survive with a spiritual one, you get people like (most of) The Order who are willing to sacrifice everything.

The attached pdf is Willis Carto's controversial editorial from The Barnes Review, "Is Christianity Still Viable", making the case for Christian Identity.

This poster is non-White and Mexican.

So which is it you vague ill defined douche?

Catholics are degenerate because Catholics, or the Jews forced them to be degenerate?

Which is it, because I am confused, Jews had no problems sending millions of Catholics to die in a stupid war, or in gulags. Catholics had no issues burning Jewish women on stakes and worse.

Neither.

I can say I'm a new york nigger but that doesn't make me rape women in central park at night.

Kikes fear everything, and everyone.
Paranoid schizophrenia, backed by deep guilt and shame for being a global parasite on humanity will do that to a yid.

Only in the alleys?

No. It just makes you the most likely of all the subhumans on our planet to do such a thing.
You can't be trusted in civilized society.

Nice false dilemma idiot

Maybe, but neither beaners nor degenerate weed smokers are a strong danger to the kikes in reality.

This. op is gey

It doesn't make me anything, that's the point dumb fuck.
what are you a catholic spic? hahahahahaha

That's a quotable right there.

You're right brother, what they fear the most are pics related

Attached: pagancringe5.jpg (1024x930 68.72 KB, 118.51K)

By giving him the time of day, and titling your thread in a positive way, you're still promoting him. Zig Forums spammers will flood the board for weeks even more than they usually do because their fellow kike worshipping eceleb was called out for what he was.

Kill yourself Jamal.

(((damage control)))
your kiked religion is centered around a rabbi and a jewish god. There is no "good" variant.

lol sage

>Oy vey! Can (((we))) finally admit that (((Catholicism))), despite being completely at odds with new testament doctrine, is proof we should all just abandon the religion that names us… er, I mean jews, the synogogue of satan and the murdering enemies of all mankind?

Attached: 25042018174142.jpg (550x365, 40.27K)

You're just as bad as him, Jamal.

You can't trust those who throw out the mortal here and now on how for what comes after death. Race doesn't exists for these cucks either. They are like boomers that kick problems down the road and go, hey who cares there's life after death so who gives a shit if I support my daughter's nigger rapists who I must agape (skiing with the kid because no abortion), who am I to judge.

A hot blonde woman of royal descent?

This should have been obvious. Christians that LARPpost on Zig Forums as "hello fellow redpilled ones!" always invent excuses. The unsaid factor with them is that they possess cognitive dissonance.

While bluepilled normalfags continue to say they have free will and freely think, but then allow themselves to be programmed by jews and jew puppets, so do christians that continue to pop up on Zig Forums. These jew-worshipers pretend they're redpilled, but always cycle through the same exact lies to mask christianity's inherent zionism.

not to he confused with the
who continues to rely on Thomas Aquinas' bastardization of greek concepts
always deferring to this as if it changes things - classic misdirection
even though jews invented the religion, lived alongside christians for more than a 1000 years, and the kikel image is all christcucks have to show for it
taking 3 (technically 2) brief phrases and building a case off of everyone's ignorance of the fact that satan is a NULL value term so jews don't name other culture's deities making synagogue of satan mean jews that don't worship jew deities.
who presents a dubious framed argument and then resorts to above listed tricks when confronted, bonus points when they try to clumsily explain away positive christianity and the NSDAP's struggles with christian saboteurs
2 weeks from now he will be shilling for a different flavor - "true communism hasn't been tried" tier
also posts on /b2/ and spams the same set of links where an equally delusional christcuck schizo'd the same thing
which if true (it isn't) means that jews are moral people that tamed whites with their totally original moral code - this is what peak zionism looks like
he exists to ignore prior white civilizations, and the fact that the spread of christianity included the removal and burnings of records, knowledge, and previous places of learning and discovery setting back advancements until the end of the medieval times
always ignoring most medieval inventions were rediscoveries and doesn't make up for what was lost

And these were just off the top of my head.

The OP may be faggot, but that's a good thing. It's time for the White Race to accept homosexuality and fuck gay young Aryan men for the White Race. Cuckstianity (kike-on-a-stick lmao) has repressed our urges for too long. The Romans did it, the Greeks did it, and now it's our turn to fuck gay young Aryan catamites for the White Race. Tfw no underage boipussy to fuck for the White Race. By Odin's beard, I will have my gay slaves, and there's nothing you Semite worshippers can do about it!

Attached: PagansWorshipCum.png (810x56 8.08 KB, 9.55K)

Here's a choice. Keep arguing over bullshit in every thread about religion, or start riding my family tree.

Make a choice, agree to separate, or for every post you make here arguing this you ride my nearest relatives patriarch.

Attached: download.jpeg (304x166, 6.52K)

Why haven't you offed yourself yet, schizophrenic kike worshipper?

It's funny how you kikestians keep saying that, yet you're literally worshipping a jewish rabbi with a messiah complex and a jewish god with scriptures written by jews.

Actually, yes. Its why semites mutilate their genitals. When you don't find a place in society for girls who can't have children, were never married off, or widowed early they corrupt the rest of society. Volvas were killed if they stepped out of bounds or laid curses, these weren't feminists you absolute coon.

keep counting mods, you know the rules

I deported this gay ass thread an hour ago. Its still here.

Why are christfags so thoroughly deluded that they're the only anti-semitic religion in history when they've probably been the firmest, closest allies of the jew

Go on, quote your fucking yid book about how you're real hardcore antisemites and it's just not a pissing contest between two groups of kikes over who has the correct religious interpretation.

not my fault. I don't have mods powers, just esoteric magicks

Cuckstianity (muh Jewish rabbi worship) has held back pagan homosexuals like myself who's only dream is to have an All-huWhite Gay Aryan bathhouse with a sign that says No Niggers Allowed. Is that too much to ask? Can't someone like me, an Aryan homosexual, enjoy the male bonding of cum-guzzling and fucking young huWhite men in their tight cherry-red little assholes?

Attached: PagansGuzzleGayCum.png (842x195 31.75 KB, 40.97K)

Here, lemme just pull up the bazillion faggot Anglican and Protestant poz rallies and watch you sputter and sperg about how you're orthogang or someshit.

You're right, my white Aryan brother. What the Western world needs is actually more feminism, where strong, independent huWhite women can be the big spoon in bed, and can peg me whenever she wishes. This is the Our Future. Become Who You Are.

And here's the kike worshipper that pretends to be anti-kikestian in the most obvious fucking strawman false flag way.

welcum katholik bruderz

Are you saying that globalist shill Juden Peterstein is any better?
He's worse, much worse.

Not wanting to ride your hefers and skanks doesn't make us gay. You just have no standards.

Attached: The-Last-Comintern-667x360.jpg (667x360, 52.5K)

lol u UN faggots make shittier threads everyday

Attached: 20190323_113203.png (1868x2270, 3.22M)

Every hooknose worshipper is going into a pit and their holy places will be dismantled brick by brick.

Attached: FuckChristfags.png (1681x2802, 245.58K)

Have I angered you, my White Aryan brothers? I am only carrying on the tradition of my ancestors. My dream in life is to establish a permanent, 100% all white Ethonostate where Richard Spencer, Greg Johnson and I can freely fuck each other whilst throwing up a Roman Salutes to photos of the Fuhrer. I want to build a world where this is possible. If you don't like that, I'm afraid you're just based and redpilled enough.

Nah, I'm very much used to Christfags who think their volk and history was cavemen shoving sticks and rocks into their assholes unitil based Saul of Tarsus came along and said 'hey don't do that'.

Hey at least I can get a real job.

Ah yes, you like your skanks young, white, and with a tiny little feminine penis. By Odin's beard, and with the power of lightening and steel, we will build a Ethnostate where even you can enjoy the fruits of a young, gay catamite slave's asshole. Become Who You Are!

Attached: PaganCringe.png (855x720, 1.02M)

not friends for sure
but can be used as warmeat if we increase their fanaticism and hate

"Gave* me high hopes" That is past tense.

That sounds pretty blackpilled. I don't think Odin would approve!

Attached: OurVolk.png (826x374, 116.61K)

I'm gonna fuck juicy white aryan assholes and there's nothing you (((Cuckstians))) can do about it.

Attached: BeholdTheWhiteRace.png (793x118, 32.16K)

aids vegan strikes again dude looks sickly

You're missing the point. Paganism is about Volk, Tradition, Strength, and Masculinity. What can be more masculine than having three White Aryan cocks in your ass?

Attached: YoureMissingThePoint.png (765x175, 46.79K)

assholes arent juicy they are slimy with fecal ooze

WTF dumbass, no they can't, they are causing massive damage. Your idea of leave them to their own devices results in cuckstian zionists jew soldiers and breed shitskins around the world then ship them into White countries.

Even better my huWhite brother. The White Aryan Race will not survive until they break the chains of Jewish morality and engage in high-risk, anal, White Aryan male bonding! Become Who You Are!

Attached: paganlarpcringe.jpg (2048x2028, 1.09M)

Whiteness ie co-europeanism hasn't been a harmonizing force ever.co ethnicity is.

It's hilarious. You can see the temper tantrum in the posts.

Can you even call it false flagging when he's so obvious? It's almost a parody of a false flag attempt.

Attached: 7ba8ece4e8318d63b0fa9cbebde1555aad0c547266dabbaa05678469b2ca2c1b-b.jpg (680x504, 63.41K)

You're right brother. Don't let these Christcucks keep you away from tight, young Aryan asshole. When will these Kike worshippers understand that cum and asshole worship was part and parcel of Hellenic society?

Attached: ChristcucksBTFO.png (851x180, 48.05K)

I fail to see what is "wrong" with any of these.

How are these ideas un-nationalist again? The woman talking about how christccucks demand they be slaves? Or the pagan talking about how niggers shouldnt worship jesus and return to tribal tradition?

Or how about not endorsing the (((ALT RIGHT)))?

How is any of this "cringe"?

"pagan" is a derogatory term referring to everything that isn't one of the three desert cults, it doesn't refer to a specific religion.

It just shows how desperate the kike worshippers are to keep the goyim under their thumb.

huWhat's the problem my huWhite Aryan brother? I'm fully in agreement with what these strong independent sheildmaidens are saying. After all, it was the Christcucks who told women that they shouldn't vote, kill their unborn children, or engage in hypergamy, not the Heathenry. In Our Future Ethnostate, our huWhite Aryan Sheildmaidens will be given even more rights! Freya was, after all, the Women's Rights activist of the Heathen Pantheon!

You're a fag

You're a racist human trafficking kike

My apologies my strong, masculine Aryan brother. I didn't realize the historic connotations of that word was so triggering to your Volkisch sensibilities. Just in case any weak Christcucks are reading, take note! Please refrain from using triggering words like "pagan" in the thread!

pagan is not a specific group. your tactics are elementary.

Bumping to support factual thread about cuck preacher.

Don't listen to this Christcuck. He's trying to convince you that paganism is a gay, larping psyop funded by special interest groups in order to embarrass other radical groups by association. He's clearly a disinfo agent.

very owen benjamin act you have going but pagan again refers to everything that isn't christcuck, jew or mud so doesn't mean "aryan/volk" you're focused on attacking but everything that isn't of the cult trio, as in everything, buddhism, hindu, etc.

just lmao

You're a fag though.

Fucking lol

Does that mean I'm a pagan now?

AMEN

Catholics are pedo racemixers now

Attached: not all christians.jpg (1347x1017, 371.14K)

Lel.

I don't see a problem with that… kike

get ready for

Sad!

They deleted it but it was also a MAGAwithDACA post
The same user just got like 5 dubs in a row in another thread. Must be the power of kek, fellow anons

Fucking underage white boys is more based and redpilled than fucking hispanic women. These Christcucks will never understand.

Reported.
Take yourself back to >>>Zig Forums, you pitiful, anti-White fuck.

I got you covered fellow Aryan

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-065227_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 242.8K)

JUST FUCKING LOL

I apologize, wrong pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-134317_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 146.41K)

many thanks, user

This anti-White Christcuck actually thinks that breeding with a Christian hispanic woman is more based and redpilled than breeding White Aryan assholes with 100% Bavarian phenotype. When will these Kike worshippers learn?

OP is a shill like so many that try to make Jones look guilty. It's sad really.

Stop speaking on behalf of Christians you mud faggot

Necesitamos la Santa Inquicision!