1 Dead When Helicopter Crash Lands On Top Of Building In Midtown

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

9/11 2.0: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO HAS COMMENCED

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A helicopter crashed on top of a building in Midtown Monday afternoon.

It happened around 1:45 p.m., according to the Federal Aviation Administration

Numerous emergency responders rushed to the scene at 787 Seventh Avenue between 51st and 52nd Streets.

The pilot of the helicopter was killed.

Sources tell CBS2 the pilot radioed before the crash that he was in trouble.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that a helicopter made a “forced” or “emergency” landing on top of the building. Officials later described the incident as a “hard landing” at a high rate of speed.

The landing sparked a fire which was quickly put under control, Cuomo said.

“The preliminary information is that there was a helicopter that made a forced landing, an emergency landing or landed on the roof of the building for one reason or another. There was a fire that happened when the helicopter hit the roof. People who were in the building said they felt the building shake. The fire department believes the fire is under control. There may have been casualties involved in people in the helicopter,” Cuomo said. “We don’t know what caused the helicopter to land on top of the building but people in the building itself, nobody has been hurt.”

There is no helipad on top of the building’s roof.

The FAA said the helicopter was an Agusta A 109E helicopter and the NTSB will investigate the cause of crash. FAA air traffic controllers “did not handle the flight.”

The building was evacuated.

Mayor Bill de Blasio was on the scene. A briefing was expected later.

No debris from the crash was on the street below. The damage was contained to the building’s roof.

“If you’re a New Yorker you have a level of PTSD from 9/11 and I remember that morning all too well. So as soon as you hear an aircraft hit a building, I think my mind goes where every New Yorker’s mind goes,” Cuomo said.

The incident took place amid rain and fog.

Seventh Avenue below West 57th Street was closed to vehicular traffic.

West 51st Street and West 52nd Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues was closed to vehicles and pedestrians, the NYPD said.

President Donald Trump tweeted praise for first responders, saying they did “phenomenal job,” adding “The Trump Administration stands ready should you need anything at all.”

newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/06/10/helicopter-crash-midtown-nyc-building-one-dead/

Attached: 973B5A4F-23E5-47AF-9389-C17C976C6FD5.jpeg (80.44 KB, 810x455)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6hggqd/sidley_austin_llp_representing_vtb_a_russian_bank/

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

crash with 1 fatality
9/11 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO HAPPENING NOW NOW NOW
Fuck off, clickbait.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6hggqd/sidley_austin_llp_representing_vtb_a_russian_bank/

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Crash coincidentally happens in bldg where Sidley Austin LLP law firm has an office. Killarys lawyers??

Attached: 3073F36D-77C0-46A6-9295-E2676A24E595.jpeg (269.04 KB, 1125x2001)

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Tfw there are so many Skyking tributes that I almost couldn't find this one

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

did the pilot know something?
was he someone important?

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

He didn't fly so good

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Sabotage meant for someone? Who were they supposed to pick up?

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

9/11 2.0: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
OP is a fag.0: HOMOSEXUAL BOOGALOO.0

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Skyking
I was a few blocks away from where he crashed.
I was looking out at the water that afternoon.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Another bell 407g?
Ahem Carolyn Geller what the fuck cunt? Your bitch ass has some explaining to do….

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

I’m not crying you’re crying
Fuck you

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

tfw skyking doesn't answer

Attached: 70661b4974c671b51558e573c77a7e8da0f6ad42956660348398255ccc1648f8.png (389.99 KB, 946x758)

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Who gives a fuck though? Why was this on the news? Why is there now a thread about it? What the fuck does it matter?

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Not an electric boogaloo since no kike involved.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

There is no way that helicopter pilots would EVER make a mistake or suffer a mechanical failure. Nope. Everything in this life is 100% perfect 100% of the time and the ONLY thing that could ever cause one of these complex and delicate vehicles to crash is sabotage.
I'm not saying that it absolutely wasn't sabotage, but you people are morons.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

EPIC WHITE MAN

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Sources tell CBS2 the pilot radioed before the crash that he was in trouble
Clickbait
Sage

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Attached: 105.jpg (38.59 KB, 500x571)

John Martin
John Martin

Was it a big name jew? No? Fuck off back to half, niggerjew.