Facebook bans HONKING

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Looks like honkler, and tangentially acceleration, is starting to trigger the leftists enough to ban it.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-10/facebook-has-banned-word-honk-violating-their-community-standards

twitter.com/GarbHum/status/1137459170485997569?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Let's see those honkler memes.

Attached: honkler-enter-clown-world.mp4 (1.74 MB, 640x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/clown-pepe-honk-honk-clown-world

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

banned-word-honk
KEK

Truly clown world shit.

Adrian White
Adrian White

kek
Checked and good fucking shit meng

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Attached: facebook-bans-honk.jpg (33.16 KB, 720x650)

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

There are tons of onomatopoeia for honking. We'll just choose a new one.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

If you follow this link on twitter it's also marked as mature content. Lmaaaaaaaaaaaao

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

haha that must have just happened in the last few minutes, I guess twitter got the note to start censoring honks, but I'm sure it's just a cohencidence that it appears to be collusion between the big tech companies

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

I got banned the othe day for making these two pictures as my pogile picture and my banner picture. Just aswell it was not my main account

Attached: BK1488-vinyl.jpg (16.75 KB, 500x300)
Attached: Pepe.jpg (29.95 KB, 580x477)

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

This is a good combo meme right here

Attached: HONK-HONK.jpg (14.81 KB, 720x480)

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

#ONK new trending on twitter.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
#ONK
#ONK

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Jesus Christ, ok fuck I'm done with this earth

Attached: 38be1280319f04b0ef72dad7d2d58f257005124576c9092fe2c8cb702c2b72fa.webm (1.05 MB, 640x360)

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

wanting to get off Mr. Bones' wild ride already
But it's only just begun!

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Oh shit KEK how did it even get that far out into the water its no where near the land unless it floated. Probably a nigger driving.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (11.91 KB, 258x245)

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

I've been on thks ride sine the exodus, this can 't just be the start

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Someone should make Face book the new honkler. Can they ban their own name?

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

No escaping clown world.

Attached: wake-me-up-shittyflute.mp4 (5.64 MB, 640x360)

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

ok they went full retard

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Zuckerberg World #Zuck #Zuck

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Parp parp

John Howard
John Howard

Good idea, start using the word facebook to desrcibe commieshit and far left retardation. Spread the word, possible op.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

quite the honkpill

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

That's just russia in snow-melt time. I assure you this is normal, there's a road underneath.
Trucko has a separate air intake and as long as he's running engine, he is fine.
That is why everything is super difficult or expensive to do there due to shit, water, permafrost or other crap.
Our honker will just eventually steer to the right when he'll find a road to get out of water.

John Richardson
John Richardson

I thought you were myspace but then I found out you went full facebook.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

But Facebook is already a brand. How can you possibly take a brand name and make it into something racist, normies wouldn't even identify the joke. I think it would be easier to start using the hashtag as something racist.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Faggots were already meatballs in gravy before homosexuals earned the name.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

tfw censorship tyranny

Attached: kikegao.png (143.19 KB, 450x540)

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

there is no need for the norms to understand it enough for journalists to understand.
And, in case, we make it as obvious as possible

Attached: 83dbdaf228dc7bd759e5fdfd342db7b62bb31021e87e67f52a80ae28eeedeaee.png (285.9 KB, 479x272)

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Haha I hope I'm around some of you guys when the apocalypse of dancing clay pot jesters skips across the horizon towards us, and while the thousands around us scream and quake in terror, we'll recognise one another by our laughter "HONK HONK".
See you there guys.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

No, that's just honk misspelled
TOOT TOOT

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

This is a perfect time for someone to shoop a clown nose and wig on the Roadrunner and start using "meep-meep" instead of honk honk

Attached: 123.jpg (21.75 KB, 285x500)

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Beep Beep

Attached: 4494902C-060C-47C4-9594-778B358DC66C.png (201.04 KB, 932x857)

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

Trains are raycisss and anti semitic too
TOOT TOOT

Attached: 60E8B3E8-F278-4A93-B356-67A5CEC9CD52.jpeg (41.95 KB, 615x409)

Aiden White
Aiden White

how many nogs would a nig-nog nog if a nignog could nog nig?

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Kikebook bans fad terms created by glowniggers on their own payroll.
I am guessing this is to increased the popularity of that lame forced crap?

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Yep.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

how many din do's can a dindo nuffin do

before a nig nog niggs a niggers jew?

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

they censor all our decent memes like cuckchan word filtered soyboy

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

okay. You've won me over. I would have sworn this was astroturf bullshit by all the sudden spaming of "honkler." Totally seemed like the alt right forced meme to me. And maybe it was. But whatever the origin obviously now it's not. This is funny and it's enjoyable now.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

I don't think all these entities are on the same page. It's forced meme. But I think it's more like when one police department sets up a drug sale and another department has a sting and they start shooting each other up. Like I don't even think we're in the fucking room anymore. I'm just sitting here shrugging going wtf and laughing.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

This actually good, add the clown nose, put big shoes on the feet and make the hair a rainbow.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

meep meep

Attached: road-runner.jpg (31.3 KB, 145x255)

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

wew

Attached: 654.png (334.39 KB, 1192x696)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

I think that keeping your head up and making eye contact are incredibly white nationalist behaviors, symptoms of toxic masculinity and very very threatening. That includes in photographs, videos and the like. Frankly, banning certain postures and social "norms" (created by white males to silently threaten and scare others) would do much for the cause than banning "honk" and specific hand symbols.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

sage by accident.
What about pee pee poo poo. That's a little too oldfag for me. Before my time. that was just /b/ stuff right? I don't really know the history. Or maybe just switch to the warner brothers frog? IDK if someone has already done that. The way he sings hello my baby and all that is pretty damn white. It's funny too. The shits got to be funny to me. The vibe I get from honkler is: everything is insane and horrifying hopeless etc. just give up. That doesn't feel right frankly. It strikes me as demoralization. It's still satisfying that facebook bans the word honk, but it's probably just a happy accident.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Next step all -onk words and #onk
Let's have an entire category of words and symbols be banned
We gotta Bonk all those stinking jews by Clonking their heads in.
They attempt to zonk us all out by importing niggers.
Dirty fucking plonker politicians honking our shit up, they should be on the receiving end of the stick.
Don't forget to honk your neighbor

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

"zonk" ?!

top fucking kek lad

NEW YORK TIMES: Terrifying new white supremacist codewords used to harrass marginalized groups…"yonkzonk"

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Everything is racist. The word honk is racist.

Are we in a fucking comedy?

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Attached: zonkpill.jpg (628.44 KB, 9000x6000)

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

It's okay to be a )))professional comedian(((
"Comedian" is our new codeword. kek

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Cool it with the Clownphobia, bigots.

Hizonk shazonk kabonkabonk

Attached: chad.png (1.2 MB, 1603x1596)

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

KEEEEEKKKKKK

Attached: bonkpill.jpg (631.14 KB, 9000x6000)
Attached: clonk.jpg (634.41 KB, 9000x6000)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Whoa check out this guy's Twitter handle, gayWONK. Looks like a fascist salute too.

Attached: gaywonk.png (401.56 KB, 650x960)

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

ONK TIME

Attached: 1550632126467.gif (464.87 KB, 1100x600)

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

wait a fucking second this guy is on to something

Attached: 1476595294164s.jpg (2.21 KB, 125x96)

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Also note the "Rising Fire" reflected in his glasses. Another far-right dog whistle!

CLOWN PRIDE!!!

Jack Price
Jack Price

Just think of the total futility of banning phrases that are ever evolving. It really is a fool's errand. They're really trying to ban "honk" and "learn to code." There's like a million ways to reframe either of those ideas. That's even without simply co-opting other shit. Like what the fuck do they do if we take woke and yikes? Seriously anyone of us could make a thread about woke meaning "whites overcome kikes everyday." or "Yids in kamps excels society." and then twitter/facebook/instagram can't use those words?

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Checked. Take out the n in onk because the n symbolizes white nationalism. O is clearly bigoted and k is in the kkk so it’s done for as well. No more H O’s n’s or k’s

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Dude fucking suffixes and prefixes are racist. I heard Zig Forums uses contractions as hate memes so therefore contractions are racist and bad. Onks ids ites etc are all racist

James Perry
James Perry

onk is an anti semitic dog whistle for Only Nationalists Know; it comes from the popular saying "the goyim know" but it indicates that only the redpilled have a true understanding.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

You fucking autistic retards. All you have to do is go on your accounts and type

"Bet you can't put 'Honk'" as your status. Try it!

Or some other kind of click/type baiting shit. Let the normies do the lifting for you FFS.

Jesus we used to be good at memetic warfare at some point.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

reddit spacing
<"we"
<"out yourself and lose your accounts"
<"Try it!"
Now this is called poisoning the well of ideas; between the good ones there's some real stinkers good thing they glow

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

okay, will do. It's already totally out of my hands now though. This shit has its own inertia. Bro they fucking banned the word " honk." There wouldn't even be a way to STOP normies being freaked out if we wanted to. It's like going to war and watching your enemies jump off fuckng cliffs before you can get to them. I'm honestly astounded.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

They're aiming for newspeak double plus ungood like in 1984.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

That happened a decade ago torpedo slim , we’re in onk world now

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

fool's errand
Even trying to ban the hakenkreuz is a fool's errand, a symbol that predates civilization. J00s are stupid.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Learn to Honk

Attached: AOCDJT.png (2.34 MB, 1184x1534)

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Soon we will be in nk world
and finally in k world.

Alexander King
Alexander King

Attached: Ankh.jpg (138.01 KB, 2100x2107)

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

spoiler that shit user.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Kek

Can't tell if sarcastic

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

This. Yeah okay clown world. Now you idiots are going to sit at your computer screen for the next 2-3 hours laughing with autistic glee "watching the world honk" and DOING NOTHING.

You are wasting hours laughing at a fucking obvious GLOWING psy-op you fucking RETARDS.

James Morales
James Morales

I am going to be sitting at my computer laughing because I am exhausted from working all day 'doing something' to prepare. I think it is appropriate.

Hudson King
Hudson King

Alright, fella, alright. You get a pass. None of these other fucking Jewish slaves do though.

Get off your ass, kekistani soyboys.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Glownigger psyop or not it's time to

#eil (#onk)
#itler (#onkler)

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

testing honk ban. will post results.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

they censor all our decent memes like cuckchan word filtered soyboy
No wonder soyboy declined in usage. Cuckchan mods and by extension the site are anti-meme.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Time to break out the bumper stickers.

Attached: honk1.jpg (28.65 KB, 540x540)

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

kek. send the christcucks and the tards into a shitflinging frenzy. ‘Twill be fun to watch

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

I swear by the saints Honk! I will perform cantillation to this music in my native honkuage! Honking Bap!

Attached: honklerhash.gif (1.82 MB, 512x512)
Attached: Honk-Song.mp4 (4.23 MB, 640x360)

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

cuckchan is shit
Wow, that's fucking shocking.

Attached: ara-contempt.gif (1.9 MB, 500x278)

David Harris
David Harris

knowyourmeme.com/memes/clown-pepe-honk-honk-clown-world
…an absurdist alternative…allowing a person to appreciate the humor in an absurd universe, interpreting existence as a cosmic joke
facebook bans the word "honk"
absurd universe
honk
HONKCEPTION

Attached: honkception.gif (699.25 KB, 480x360)

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

This video gets funnier every loop lol

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

I'm honkly serious. What's honk with these kikebook beepers???

Attached: #onkler..gif (605.78 KB, 607x609)

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Zuck sounds like fuck cuck and yuck

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Memetic kill shot

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

here's an idea, quit being Mwxicans

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

normalfag on page discussing cars and traffic
people get into discussion about annoying honking
mass bans of normalfags
for typing honk

Oh my fucking lord…. this is clown world.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

Sauce/Name of band in video?

Attached: sandman.png (323.95 KB, 485x551)

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

It's like going to war and watching your enemies jump off fuckng cliffs before you can get to them. I'm honestly astounded.

<grandpa, mom says you were there on the day of the biggest battle of the war, what was it like grandpa
<embarrassing, there we were, just ten thousand of us, outnumbered 20 to one, outgunned, out of ammo and surrounded. We got up and charged, and they turned and ran, all of them. We tried to catch up, but the bastards just kept jumping over cliffs and into fire pits or pulling grenade pins and hugging them before we could get to them. Out of my entire company only one of us got an fucking kill that day, the bastard tossed his rifle in frustration and the fatty he was chasing had an heart attack.
<shittiest fucking war ever.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Found it.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

#HONKLIESMATTER!!!

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

The meme center in my brain is overloading looking at that image.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Honky Honkler was initially a Neinchan meme.

Parker Long
Parker Long

That is our power. Take a "bad" censorship…make it a "good" adopt things they like and make them ban it.

STILL YOU FAGS NEED TO ADOPT THE RAINBOW

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

WOPA WOPA

Attached: CHOP-CHOP.PNG (20.9 KB, 126x142)

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

HONKTY KONK

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Ayo dem honkys be sayin sh-

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

The word "an" is only used when the sound immediately preceding it is a vowel sound. Any and all other uses are incorrect. Where were you in first grade? This is basic stuff. Did you not read that sentence to yourself and realize how stupid and childish it sounded.

I hope you and any children you may have die, as you clearly are to stupid to be allowed to live and reproduce. Everyone reading this thread is now just a bit dumber having read that shit. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Die

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

HONKY
A folk etymology is that it is from white people honking their car horns a lot, similar to clapping, to get people's attention and perhaps as a metaphor for liberal whites who make a lot of noise (honking) but do not do anything.[8]

James Roberts
James Roberts

It was on a youtube channel called "honkler the clown". I just went there to look for the source and pic related. So that means jewbook, twatter, and jewgle are colluding against honks.

Attached: honkler-the-clown-channel-banned.png (15.64 KB, 1652x905)

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

christcucks

kys kike

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

I'm sure we're fast approaching a point where we could get most of the alphabeth banned. N is pretty much there already.
The 6 million H was a lie.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Hello my western brothers!!!

Attached: b8f434f509f4.jpg (123.2 KB, 640x480)

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

I already use yikes in places the word kikes is censored, it could be very easy to co-opt

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Could use some black Twitter accounts to spread this as Facebook banning the "woke niggas" from talking about the honkeys

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

What the fuck. It's a stupid clown meme, I hope this spreads to normalfags

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

He was probably doing fine until that asshole boat came blasting by and drowned him with wake.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

Spoiler: the only reason they ban these things is because it's a pretext for banning you.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Social media will collapse if they keep censoring like this. They seem to forget that most people like to indulge in mockery, outrage and conflict the most when engaging on their platforms (despite likely denials from "offended parties"). If it gets too "clean", all users will gradually lose interest in engaging in said platforms.

Even as a pretext to target specific individuals, they still run into the problem I mention above in the long-term. No matter how they do it, some degree of "wrongthink" or controversy is required to stoke the fire or the entire environment collapses.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Is the honk clown meme the next stage of the jewish created alt-right to elect their fashy based Neocon counter-jihad jew puppet into office again next term?

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

lol the chinese jew (yang) already tried that.
Then NZ happened and honkler is now officially UN-KOSHER. They rely on cuckchan fodder to implicate their chosen goy and meme him to victory.
Trump is most likely going to win again tho and he ISN'T THE clown, a clown sure but not THE. The more clown memes; the more people are going to be compared to clowns and allow normalcattle to see through their bullshit.
Nothing quite works like painting your opponents as clowns. Since we made the first move any attempt to deflect the clown meme and paint us as them will backfire spectacularly because it'd be clowns trying to convince others they AREN'T the clowns, which makes it all even funnier and emotion laden

Want to sage for doublepost but too many shills right now

David Davis
David Davis

Attached: bathroom.png (194.54 KB, 938x325)

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

lol

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

time to use the spanish vertion guys
JONK JONK

Attached: mexcrement-pepe.jpg (145.88 KB, 750x1000)

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Attached: Okaytohonk.jpg (212.73 KB, 1165x1843)
Attached: honk-honk.gif (65.19 KB, 487x815)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Attached: transwoman.png (204.07 KB, 263x468)
Attached: congress.png (198.12 KB, 900x900)

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Attached: riddlenew1.png (184.99 KB, 900x1001)
Attached: hornyhonkler.gif (278.4 KB, 511x512)

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

Normal cattle believe that voting for either Democrat or Republican in some way is making a choice, when it's just two representatives of isreal.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

it's made by feds because I'm a boomer and hate memes

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

John Sanders
John Sanders

The vibe I get from honkler is: everything is insane and horrifying hopeless etc. just give up.
It’s not quite like that. It is a reflection of two things: what was humorous in the past now happening in the present, like the old bugs bunny cross dressing as a gag but now there’s hulking caveman suing if you don’t call them ma’am, and about the collapse of satire, as satire is often an exaggeration (often humorous) to emphasize a point, like A Modest Proposal, but nowadays reality seems so absurd with how the left acts that it all is like older satires.
Now, the appropriate response is not despair. Using the “comedic” part, you can awaken others to what is going on by pointing out the absurdity. You can point out how those in charge are more like clowns than real leaders and how things must change. Or, you can try accelerating and crash this clown car of a world so everyone trapped inside can escape and build a more logical world.

Honk Honk

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

^

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

That's the point. Yes, it is a comedy, the current state of things is something that should be laughed at and mocked.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

turns out he has gas

Obviously not enough!

William Jackson
William Jackson

Don't you know the most fundamental thing about the ride, user?

Any time is just the start.

Because the ride never ends.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Those damn skypes.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

better wonk than woke

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Comedian is our code word, on minecraft

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

how about irish posting

Attached: a-real-lad.png (572.34 KB, 593x634)

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

but also with the letter H.
you should an hero

John Scott
John Scott

the raid continues

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

kikebush
jew op honkler
Pottery. Can't be spelled out any clearer, newfags.

Robert King
Robert King

They created a whole new board, /bant/, specifically so they could kill any fun on Zig Forums. They also delete threads that start getting "deeper," like ones discussing aliens, or reading the talmud. Cuckchan is such a disgusting website. They tried filtering "cuck," but had to undo it because people were angry. Then they filtered "soy." But they never filter anything like "BBC." I don't trust Zig Forums, but I know firsthand that at least some of the mods are alright.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

I support TOOT TOOT over #onk at this point.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

I don't know why you guys even bother with Facebook. It's not like the normie nigger cattle are waking up, which makes this whole censorship bullshit even more unnecessary.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Beep beep. Easypeasy

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Attached: honkies.png (2.53 MB, 2023x1098)

Liam James
Liam James

also, YouTube started auto censoring the word G0Y1M on live stream chats. Not even kidding.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

I for one look forward to a Happy Hanukkah on facebook.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Attached: onkonkler.png (15.34 KB, 1276x917)

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Get out

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Nope, mine is over.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

sauce on pic?

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

honk

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

But Facebook doesn't ban "dear white people" posts, even ones that threaten violence from CEOs of tech companies. This is Jennifer Solberg Murphy, CEO of Quantum Improvements Consulting.

Look at the comments, one guy stood up to her and someone asks her to delete it unironically.

Her company is 100% white, and all female or gay male. The guys in the picture are all gay, proof in another picture.

This is all public, and as the left is so oft to say, the government doesn't need to protect you form the consequences of free speech.

Here is her company's contact page and contact info. Also all public.
Don't follow a link, type it in.

http://www(DOT)quantumimprovements.net/contact.html

[email protected](DOT)net
407-900-4576

12124 High Tech Ave
Orlando, Florida 32817

Attached: Facebook.JPG (129.01 KB, 633x1167)
Attached: Facebook-8.JPG (165.23 KB, 1444x1065)
Attached: Facebook-5.JPG (126.71 KB, 1443x972)
Attached: Facebook-4.JPG (216.9 KB, 1448x999)
Attached: Facebook-2.JPG (97.57 KB, 1448x1003)

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Call out facebook directly for being criminals. Discredit their logo, attack them everywhere. Stop playing games and get all out on calling out organized jewish crime, before they take the whole internet down. Because at that point the information war is over, and only bloodshed is left. Mock them for their incompetence in oppressing discord between humanity. Plaster their sites with pics of dead people they are responsible of. Print out the faces of the death and plaster them all over the cities. Start accusing the liars, the agitators, the oppressors, the cowards, the snitches, the whores of capitalism.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

HONK HONK
SQUEAK SQUEAK
BOOM BAM ZIP POP WHIRR

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Exactly, the people the most against identity politics for whites, force whites to be in an identity group that they are biased in favor of just to be allowed to have an opinion or not be deleted entirely from the discussion. The left has talked its followers into deep identity politics, double think, blatant abuse from positions of power (that they hypocritically never seem to notice they are in), and to completely shut down disagreement. Yet they are surprised when republicans win, they are sure there are none inside their own companies but we're only quiet because we're literally the ones being oppressed. They are trying as hard as they can to end discussion.

Liberals are the worst people and they are maximum discriminatory. They don't even try to hide it. They are openly hostile towards anything they are not in favor of. We have to start resisting them more openly because their values are totalitarian and the opposite of everything that has made the US nice. They protect child rapists and cover up all criticism of their preferred identity groups.

All "Dear black people" about not raping will be deleted and ruin your career.

All "Dear LGBT community" posts about doing something to fight pedophilia will be deleted, despite things like how Boy Scouts had 1900 sex abuse cases in it's entire history to 2012, then after 2014 when they let in gay leaders to now, that number has exploded to 12000. These leftists will unironically help cover that up and call any such facts or criticism as hate speech.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Make them ban "pill" next.
#ONK#ONK

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Liberals are the worst people and they are maximum discriminatory
They are blind followers of mass consensus and that will never change. They have to be used, that's the only thing they are good for. These people don't want any personal responsibility, they stick to the mainstream until the day they day. On the flipside, if you control the narrative they will hold your flag and start hanging freaks from lampposts. They are complete indifferent to ideals.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Facebook totally knows what they’re doing.

Attached: 6A28BACA-CE7A-4D96-8A8F-8EF68A801257.jpeg (161.91 KB, 716x611)

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

< Honk if you Facebook

Camden King
Camden King

Onomatopoeia is racist.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

And in the context only to call out hypocrisy and contradiction. It's an amazing form of censorship.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Be liberal
"I have these standards see?"
Makes fun of hypocrisies in opponents
Violates internal standards whenever it suits them
"Right wingers are afraid of discussion they are so stupid!"
See "Honk"
Triggered, turn into pic related
"EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME IS A NAZI AND MUST BE BANNED! THERE CAN BE NO DISSENT!"

Clown world is quickly becoming a liberal 1984 dystopia.

Attached: liberal.png (415.39 KB, 1200x630)