Boomers Build Wall on Private Property. Feds Show Up & Lock the Gate OPEN for Illegals to Cross!

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

qtard boomers build wall to stop the high flow of illegal immigrants through their area
trumpnigger feds show up and force the gate open and lock it that way so illegals can continue getting through
boomer recording the video says he has "video after video" of feds leaving gates open all along the border
feds have instructed local zogbots to make sure the gate stays open
boomer's qtard friend blames "obama holdovers"

archive.is/3l1yp
facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1027655314103610&id=100005774524129

Attached: e54few5fe5w4.jpg (109.01 KB, 854x480)
Attached: 6e5f6ew51f6we51f65e.jpg (103.47 KB, 854x480)
Attached: Jim-Benvie-01.webm (4.61 MB, 350x197)
Attached: Jim-Benvie-02.webm (4.65 MB, 350x197)
Attached: Jim-Benvie-03.webm (5.68 MB, 350x197)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TKFwV
dennismichaellynch.com/exclusive-gate-on-new-private-border-wall-reportedly-padlocked-open-by-federal-officials-kolfage-responds-video/
zagforums.com/thread/8877697/miscellaneous
youtube.com/watch?v=U7jQg2RQHZo&list=PL4aZ8hJGJz_Wp_7g7HGwq3Hv-w3h
youtube.com/watch?v=U7jQg2RQHZo&list
kvia.com/news/border/ibwc-locks-we-build-the-wall-gate-open-citing-permit-issue/1085172933
twitter.com/WeBuildtheWall/status/1138635238676893696
twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1138629318270226432
youtube.com/watch?v=eVC0eJbFqDc
archive.fo/ndA20
kvia.com/news/border/access-to-border-monument-sometimes-denied-by-private-property-owners/591021715

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Imagine being a fednigger, imagine being a zogbot.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 9, 2013

"She's a big fan," Obama said. "I mean I have a personal relationship with her. I know that when I was doing this I was taking care of her. When she was here working … well it was quite difficult for somebody who didn't speak any English."

In fact, Obama called her "brilliant!" at the time. "You know, it wasn't really that big of a deal and it wasn't really that big of a deal to do this," she added. "I just made a mistake about calling her the first woman president. And I just made a mistake about whether she even has any sort of voice."

This story originally appeared on HuffPost's New Ideas page

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

When you don't pay your debts, you get evicted. Think of the illiterate spic gangsters slithering in as the repomen.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

What's even the logic behind forcing him to leave his gate open? Obviously they can't just say it's so beaners can enter as they please, they must have some explanation.

Attached: 1427547966929.gif (2 MB, 500x281)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

To kick you out.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

why would you kick me out because I won't listen when you complain?"

When it's your job to provide a social environment for everyone, it's hard to find an outlet so toxic and destructive. You find yourself feeling the pressure to prove yourself to everyone; to prove your abilities, your smartness. You can't let this happen and it gets worse as you gain more and more authority.

A lot of women have been told how they're too ambitious (or they want so much, they want to go to Harvard) to get a career; however this is not the case: Women who leave academia have a tendency to leave the world behind. They leave behind the friends or co-workers who got them on the right path. They leave behind the love of their children or spouse, their parents and community, and the job opportunities they deserve. They leave behind a wonderful career, great families, a wonderful career to be successful with, and the best job you could ever have. It is not a question of whether the woman is talented but why she's leaving academia after six years. And the reason she's leaving academia so soon, even for so long after university is because she was rejected on an entirely different level.

If it's difficult to find a way to move past these issues, it can be even harder to find people who believe that you have a right to get something

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Those pics
Americans can be pretty based sometimes, in a hilarious kind of way

There must be some kind of legal explanation for it being kept open. Or, the entire thing is not real and is just a stunt/show for political purposes.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

The gate was forced open because it was preventing important access to the local monument that's mentioned in the video. So the International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) forced it open because they have the authority to do so. This has nothing to do with Trump and I will not be surprised if Trump tweets about this today and everything gets resolved. He's been working his butt off protecting the border and this is just Obama holdovers who are trying to sabotage his re-election efforts early on.

Don't fall for it. Also, OP is probably shareblue.

Attached: 059d42f0-ddaa-11e6-a92d-d3f74fc40955-trump-keep-america.jpg (408.13 KB, 3000x1999)

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

You fucktards really screwed the pooch with this thread, huh?
Dumbasses posted the pre-written bullshit for some other planned thread about women in academia or some shit?
I'll be o ybe look out for that bullshit now. Thanks.

Way to shit the bed you incompetent fools. We've seen your handiwork for quite awhile now. This is just fucking funny though.
Obvious paid shill thread is obvious.

Also, a word of advise to you morons. We know that all threads to do with Zognald are slides. Enjoy your ahitty cubicle life, you a polite faggots. Die of hemmoroid induced ass-cancer in a fire.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

immigrants
congrats, you're jew indoctrinated to the point of even when talking against jews' illegal alien bioweapons you use jewed propaganda terms that frame the debate, that have you losing from the get go.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

local monument
A bullshit excuse but destroy the monument.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Qtards messing with the cocaine supply lines. Those kikes up in hollywood need that shit, ya know? Mess with the cartels and the glows dun' gonna getcha.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

A bullshit excuse
shill

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Its really going to be quite interesting when actual american citizens start dealing with the issue themselves. A borderpatrol/dhs civil conflict with mexican-removers would be aesthetic

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

they must have some explanation
"I"m just doing my job"
Like every zogbot

Gavin King
Gavin King

Not even Onigger was this bad.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

they must have some explanation.
Yeah the country needs more Ebola and there’s another pack of wild Ugandans heading up from Mexico soon

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

Good. I dream of the day when whites are just minority in US.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

He deported many Mexicans. fuck Obama.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

keep dreaming.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Sieg Heil
Shits fucked man

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

Nopes. Feds are friend.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

bwahahaha you shills are so stupid and easy to spot
now let me tell you exactly what you did so you can refine your tactics
You're easily just as retarded as they are. Probably more.

Attached: 1468621773395.jpg (62.6 KB, 568x521)

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Archive is fake
No mention of Q in story
Gate left open by the International Boundary and Water Commission spics, not feds
<nicetryshill.jpg

Here's the real archive
archive.is/TKFwV
dennismichaellynch.com/exclusive-gate-on-new-private-border-wall-reportedly-padlocked-open-by-federal-officials-kolfage-responds-video/

Attached: 4572451856856953234542452.png (208.43 KB, 500x320)

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

"not feds"
International Boundary and Water Commission is administered by the Department of State which is a federal department advising the U.S. President on foreign policy and conducting international relations under the Executive branch.
Literally Trump's goons, Q-tard.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Wow you mean federal employees trespassed and littered?
Good thing god invented bolt cutters.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

That was my first thought.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Archive works fine for me. You linked an article about the facebook post that's in the OP. Is that supposed to be better than the original post itself?

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

<Under these agreements, the IBWC has a U.S. section and a Mexican section, headquartered in the adjoining cities of El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. The U.S. section is administered by the Department of State, and the Mexican part by the Secretariat of Foreign Relations.
Pilpul a little harder, dipshit. They might not see your nose in China. Maybe say "Q" a few more times so Zig Forums thinks your low-t kikelarp is double-real

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

It's 400D chess, trust the plan
I hope that you're merely being sarcastic

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Are you joking or retarded?

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

I can't even tell if this is sarcastic anymore.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Attached: glowniggers.jpg (576.49 KB, 1491x892)

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Sue the fed for entering and tampering your property without a warrant or probable cause.

James Johnson
James Johnson

There's more than one paid shill from Trump's team ITT.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Reminder that among the so called border security personnel are hundreds of wetbacks and their allies.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Sieg Heil
Fuck em. They imported these shitskin invaders and are therefore enemies. They also were enemies when they started sucking kike peepee
Fuck em

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

boomers: "why won't someone do something!"
You're the generation with the resources. Lead the way. Shower your local cops who do this shit with love @ 3,000 fps. Show us you're ready for what has to be done. Until then things are only going to get worse and will the amount of medication and cheap food available these boomers are going to live long enough to suffer the worst during the decline.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

It is. Shareblue gets the headsup from their media contacts and first posts every thread. Also reframe everything in a demoralizing or hopeless way. The whole pattern is "hope is Qlarp boomerism Trust the plan outgroup." "Total despair is woke honkler ingroup."

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Attached: 1484888859000.jpg (52.43 KB, 470x600)

William Walker
William Walker

Lol, nice post OP. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 4 should have a new beaner contingent. Their only units are Miguel, his nameless 700-lb gordita wifey, and their brown cloud of beanlet spores.

Attached: woman-looks-at-pastries-custom-65515c45b6785d8738043e4608af060e7bf973c6-s800-c85.jpg (125.8 KB, 800x532)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Wouldnt it be lawful to shoot these feds?

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

local monument
in spicsicko
REALLY FUCKING HMMD MY THINKS

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Tired of winning?
MIGA

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

I only care for what Hitler wanted zagforums.com/thread/8877697/miscellaneous

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

What in the fuck are you talking about retard? Whoever wrote this post for you is absolutely 100% nigger tier retard. Pure uncut word salad, recent graduate? Sure reads like it. If whoever wrote your script is reading this, or any other faggot who can’t write, fuck you.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Since when is there law in this country.
Property owner would get tanked and droned.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

hah

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

This is the most retarded meme to ever be pushed.
And the mods allow it, day, after day, after day…
I hope you lads fully understand how close we are to flying bullets, and spilling blood? The thinnest of veneers is all that's holding this phony Shit Show together.
Give it a little shove, boys.
A C C E L E R A T E
(kill spics first)

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

We just finished installing "tank traps" around perimeter of our ranch. So now (((they))) have gotta use drones. We win!

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

dude,t he post got an 88 dubs, who am I to argue against that?

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

OP, perhaps this is one of the famous "esoteric metaphors" that only pure blooded Aryans can understand…

Have you considered that the true meaning of this is that sometimes you need to open the walls closing you to the outside world. Perhaps the true meaning of this is to go out and get fit, maybe meet a nice Catholic girl, and learn each other's language.

Attached: eaeb7081abe3ade61975eed405acbe2d8055804205a8ec3389339e30ab2f5dea.gif (771.24 KB, 400x225)

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

This is your AI when you let kikes code

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

What the fuck is this shit

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

If these fucking feds don't stop obstructing justice, they shouldn't be surprised if we begin dealing it out ourselves!

These treasonous Jew puppet stooges make themselves more obvious every day.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Better question; why did retarded boomers build a gate?

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Oh, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying. I tend to jump to conclusions so it's nice having a voice of reason keeping me away from conspiratard crap and allowing me to focus on REAL CONSPIRACIES.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

You mean they locked it open so they can get their fucking trucks through when chasing illegals.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

fuck off larping spic. Spaniards are true ayrans

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

a nice Catholic Girl
Why are you suggesting he acquires a slut that hit the wall and wants to settle down?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

I haven't read in. Was this done on their land or were they just building on the boarder without permission?

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

not going after a recently immigrated young Catholic girl
You can also use teaching her English to be alone with her

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

What did he mean by this?

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

nvm I see it said private property, need to wake up.

Anyways no real surprise here.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) forced it open because they have the authority to do so.
Like we're supposed to give a shit

It's not Trump's fault it's out if his control he really tried!
Then he's fucking incompetent. Neck yourself fuckface.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

^Imagine being this jewish

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

I learned about that in my Seventh-day Adventist Middle School, the school is now a parking lot.

Attached: David-Koresh.mp4 (7.63 MB, 320x240)

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

the MAGAniggers who post daily on this site will willingly deny this is happening.

Attached: boomer-getting-socked-for-trump.jpg (120.68 KB, 962x641)

Christian Young
Christian Young

Top kek. Can't wait till we hang these shills from the lamp posts for treason.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Nice bait.

Ethan James
Ethan James

You deserve to be gutted like a fish my man.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

This gave me the first genuine laugh I've had in awhile. I had almost forgotten that legendary thread awhile back confirming that we have actual, legitimate alphabet agencies roleplaying as cartoon ponies on the internet.
My God, what a world we live in.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Stop hating on the best the Aryan race has to offer. Aryan philosophy is the zenith of Aryanism

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Its official, America is ruled by anti-American communists, and none of you are going to do a damn thing about it; therefore we've already lost.

Attached: 1560213711365.jpg (43.18 KB, 480x480)

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Says the faggot who didn't even sage.. .

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

LOOK AT THIS PATHETIC INCEL , HE'S TALKING TO AN IMAGINARY (NON-EXISTENT) POSTER BECAUSE HE'S LONELY AKA NO REAL WOMAN WILL TOUCH HIS PENIS. HAHAHAHA XD

Attached: f2ef1acd74b415d093dbfac7821065c2f2a8b5de207f89d3459e3d83027545f4.jpg (109.06 KB, 850x1047)

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

As a former Qtard i think Q tards should be
Executed
Im pretty sure something was done to me
As some weird shit popped up on my,comp claiming to be Q
Clearly a psyop

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Like there are any good women left unless youre a 10 out of 10
Might as well just fap to anime or some bs until we all die

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Can't lock the gate open if there is no gate. Just close it and weld it shut.

John Powell
John Powell

Because they're fucking retarded boomers

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

anti-American communists
America
is ruled
by
jews

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

lol amerigoblins licking more federal NPC boot.

Just shoot the illegals for the sake of kek.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

What happened to those guns you're all so proud of?

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

trumpnigger feds
the feds hate trump

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

I just hope she has massive khazar milkers. 🇺🇸👍🏻##88##👍🏻🇺🇸 Gas the kikes race war now.

Attached: image.jpeg (106.95 KB, 830x664)

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

He's been working his butt off protecting the border
Holy fuck, did this nigger really just say that?
I will not be surprised if Trump tweets about this today and everything gets resolved.
The absolute state of israel's barracks
this is just Obama holdovers who are trying to sabotage his re-election efforts early on.
That fat asshole has no one to blame but himself. His only hope is that the democrats will fuck up again and choose an even worse candidate than he has proven to be. Luckily for him this is totally within the realm of possibility for this clown world he rules over.
Have him put a rainbow wig on as another dog whistle to us. He can say it's for pride month. I might vote for him then.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Some dreams do come true 😇.

Attached: image.png (193.96 KB, 390x440)

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

The guns are somewhat of a problem since Americans don't do anything because they COPE with the idea that one day, some day, any day now, they'll start a revolution. Which will never happen.

The guns are like a child's teddy bear or blanket. It gives the burger a false sense of security.

Attached: Trump's-America.png (422.27 KB, 630x832)

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

defeatist shill talk
you give up your only line of defense retard, it isn't 'one day, some day'
it's coming and sadly probably faster than we really, really want it to
welfare+SS+unlimited illegal 3rd world goblins - American tax dollars = X years X months until it crumbles
There is no unlimited funds, good will, good nature. All things come to an end, prepare accordingly, or don't

Attached: onedayitjuststops.JPG (66.3 KB, 799x600)

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Stay triggered, Trumpnigger.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Sauce plz?

Attached: JoJo-#5.jpg (114.15 KB, 1280x720)

Connor Green
Connor Green

Well we're clearly headed towords a civil war, a real one this time. How long do you think it'll be till it happens? A year? Two? Five? Ten?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Go nuts, nigger.

Attached: fbi.png (6.1 MB, 1626x7989)

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Within 40
Mostly progressives vs reactionary
The jews will just buy up all the power and sell it to the chinks and nothing will really change
Or they'll push for a /real/ war with china and rooshya and use that to draft all the people they don't like while profiteering from the war itself and using the gains to, again, buy more power.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Within 40
It's going to go hot way before 40 years.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

I like to guess on the wide side.
Within 40 guaranteed.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Hello fellow Jew, How about that Gold status eh?

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

How long do you think it'll be till it happens?

My prediction is that this war that's coming near will cause the usa to crumble, and result in various independent territories, who knows if this will cause the EU to enter a similar stage. As to when? I'm pretty confident that this will occur by the 30's, and that's the farthest I would go. The problem is that the world isn't just decaying, it's rapidly decaying.

William Evans
William Evans

I have never seen a girl actually use a racist slur in front of a man in real life, like he's saying in that "black hat" video. I've never seen a guy say it to a woman before, like this guy did: youtube.com/watch?v=U7jQg2RQHZo&list=PL4aZ8hJGJz_Wp_7g7HGwq3Hv-w3h

You're in the wrong game. I have heard the phrase for years and was on the verge of saying it myself when i heard the video, not that that's anything but a dumbass move lol I have never seen a girl actually use a racist slur in front of a man in real life, like he's saying in that "black hat" video. I've never seen a guy say it to a woman before, like this guy did: youtube.com/watch?v=U7jQg2RQHZo&list

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

We’re not paid.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

I would immediately cut the locks and then weld the doors shut.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

believing LARP threads

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

The gate was forced open because it was preventing important access to the local monument that's mentioned in the video. So the International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) forced it open because they have the authority to do so.

The (((IBWC))) aka (((International Boundary and Water Commission))) is actually a 2-part organization. The US section is run by the Department of State while the Mexican section is run by the Secretariat of Foreign relations.

We should find out which half was behind this.

The Spanish name for this org is (((Comisión Internacional de Límites y Aguas))) so we can also refer to this group as (((CIDLYA))) but apparently they usually go by just (((CILA)))

I find CILA preferably to IBWC since it is an acronym instead of a mere initialism. It will be easier to remember. We need to attack CILA to secure the border.

Attached: CILA.gif (54.65 KB, 1017x366)

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

jewish robots

Ryder James
Ryder James

kvia.com/news/border/ibwc-locks-we-build-the-wall-gate-open-citing-permit-issue/1085172933

The USIBWC is concerned about the safety and security of our employees and the infrastructure at the American Dam, which is next to the privately-constructed gate.

Despite USIBWC requests to locate the gate further from American Dam, the private gate was constructed in a way that may channel undocumented immigrants into the American Dam area.

They're basically admitting that there are dangerous undocumented immigrants coming into the area, that the gate is stopping them, and they're mad because then the immigrants go around the gate to the next hole in the border: the dam.

Wouldn't the solution to be to build a wall to block them from entering the dam rather than lock open adjacent gates to give them routs around the dam?

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

wouldn't the solution be to stop illegal immigration
mmmmmm well now that takes a president who wants to shut down illegal immigration
AND a congress that will fund whatever plan they come up with
AND a state+economic system that believes their own citizens have more value than foreigners

we maybe have 1 of those things.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

boomers will STILL defend ziondon

Attached: Hitler75.jpg (229.05 KB, 850x1200)

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

White Nationalists attacking Whites again.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

twitter.com/WeBuildtheWall/status/1138635238676893696
twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1138629318270226432
Breaking news guys, IBWC apparently caved and let them close the gate… but we should keep tabs on it, they'll probably try it again.

(((ACLU))) was behind manipulating the (((IBWC))) according to youtube.com/watch?v=eVC0eJbFqDc

Attached: WBtWclosed11june.png (537.29 KB, 612x930)

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

It's because they realized that by demanding it be open they were proving it's effectiveness

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Good. Mods can delete this dumpster fire thread now. Election season began this week and we don't need this giving the democrats a leg up on Trump.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

I don't think mods should delete the thread (it's good to show we can resolve news) but polite saging in respect for your Hitler dubs

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

There are jewish robots on Zig Forums who make it look like someone is playing at a boardgame about a man who kills his way through a jewish town. The mods at Zig Forums are being really mean to one of the modders. It's not as if they're against the man who's making the game, but it's not the same.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't share what you see. All you need to do is look elsewhere, and tell other people about what you're seeing and feel responsible for the content of any videos that don't share. Maybe they feel ashamed. Maybe it's not so much about you as it is a lack of trust in their ability to be honest about it. Whatever the reason, I just want to remind people to have a sense of empathy when you're talking to a stranger, and to remember in the comments that being an assholes isn't a reason you're not getting in. I promise it won't bother you after you're through it.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

archive.fo/ndA20
The International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) issued the following statement on Tuesday afternoon… (You can read ABC-7's original report from Monday night below the statement).
"A private organization, We Build the Wall, built a gate on federal land in Sunland Park, N.M., near El Paso, Texas, without authority, and then locked the gate closed on June 6, 2019. The private gate blocks a levee road owned by the U.S. Government. After repeated requests to unlock and open the private gate, the United States Section of the International Boundary and Water Commission (USIBWC), accompanied by two uniformed law enforcement officers from the Dona Ana County Sheriff's Office, removed the private lock, opened the gate, and locked the gate open pending further discussions with We Build the Wall. The gate was also opened so that USIBWC employees can conduct maintenance and operations at American Dam. The USIBWC did not authorize the construction of the private gate on federal property as announced on We Build the Wall's Twitter page. The USIBWC is not charged with securing other fences or gates as reported by We Build the Wall. The international border fences are not on USIBWC property. The USIBWC did not open any other gates in the El Paso area as erroneously reported. Other gates and the border fence are controlled by other federal agencies. An incomplete application permit from We Build the Wall was submitted to the USIBWC on Sunday, June 2. The USIBWC responded to the initial permit request on June 6 with questions and requests for additional information. The USIBWC has not yet received a response from the private organization regarding the Agency's initial response to their permit request.
The USIBWC is concerned about the safety and security of our employees and the infrastructure at the American Dam, which is next to the privately-constructed gate. Despite USIBWC requests to locate the gate further from American Dam, the private gate was constructed in a way that may channel undocumented immigrants into the American Dam area. When the proper documentation is received for the permit, USIBWC will continue to process the permit application."

<private property
"private gate on federal property"

Tell that to the people who built the wall where they shouldn't have without permission and blocked employee access into maintaining a dam.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

nah fuck you.
southerners should build walls all over the border
its our country, government or no.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

so should northerners.
and there should be walls around every state as well.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Imagine trying to lick their boots as they stomp on your face.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

Imagine being a paid shill serving child murdering cannibals buttblasted enough to hire internet shills to spread misinfo dillute topics and D&C to stifle progress towards good. You niggers have no souls.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Low quality bait.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

meanwhile in July 2017…
kvia.com/news/border/access-to-border-monument-sometimes-denied-by-private-property-owners/591021715

Monument One is the first in a series of obelisks and markings that go all the way from El Paso to Tijuana, but to visit Monument One you have to go through private property, and the owners of the road don't want people going through.

The International Boundary and Water Commission owns parts of Brickland Road, the other parts are owned by the American Eagle Brick Company, which has cut off access to the public.

ABC-7 spoke with one of the company's co-owners, who said he doesn't mind people visiting the monument, but is afraid of possible criminal activity along the border.

"I don't know who's up to no good and who's not, so like I said, I'm gonna put my safety first," said Jeff Allen, one of the property co-owners, "The fewer people we allow down here, which is our right, the safer we are."

Allen said he and his dog, Athena, have been attacked by people on the Mexican side of the border who have thrown rocks at them. He said one person even came to the American side and was chasing Athena and hitting her with a pipe.

Allen said it goes beyond keeping himself physically safe by restricting access. He also hopes not allowing people through will work on the larger scale. "If I can stop one drug trafficker from passing package off, I may have saved somebody's life," Allen said.

Invaders were literally trying to beat a guy's dog to death with a pipe while trying to murder him with rocks to the head.

THIS IS WAR

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Fags are all the same, they carry guns around because of the 2A but are always too pussy to use them. Of course the cucks could just say fuck you and cut the lock but nope, they're called cucks for a reason and the kicker is they'll still wind up sucking Trumps jew ridden aids dick

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

building a wall with a gate
retards

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

And the end of the dream has shitskins going extinct in the USA from getting the plague from their retard level hygiene while Whites just get a cold from the plague to shrug it off by the next day.

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

This nigger bot glows so fucking hard Jesus christ. PS. Women leave acadamia because once it becomes more than sit still and listen to the teacher they realize they have nothing to contribute and many self deport. Follow their example faggot

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

their area
this country was never yours white man, you only built the gates and gave the keys to the jews

AT LEAST YOU DEFEATED THE NAZIS

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Spics are only conservative when they're amoung whites and are trying to make themselves look better, when they're amoungst themselves they're the most vulgar, predatory people there are which is why so many latin females become pregnant or dykes at a young age. They frequently act out against whites to assert dominance, because they truly beleive whites are racist against them thanks to decades of communist education. The reality is they are the most hateful violent people there are, besides the blacks, the Jew just gets to them early enough for them to believe that whites hate spics, we really don't, they're just violent, vulgar and low IQ.

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

trumpQucks blame trumpZOGbottery on obongo
How can americans keep hating on the goverment in the same breath as they love their goverment? you see that shit all the time
fuck big gubbermint, dont tread on me, police are goons
<Leftist says the same shit
WTF?? our country is based, cops are heroes, goverment is the best on earth how dare you critisize it semper fi!!

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

What are "bolt cutters" Alex? I'll take The Rapists for 400.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Given our birthrates we're basically already there.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

WALL SOON FELLOW 'PEDES

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

This is why border fedfags have been authorized to use lethal force at the border btw. To stop those that would block foreign filth from entering.
If kikes and cucks in high places do not feel death or the pain of having their children killed, then soon there will be nothing you can do. You're all skipping your turn while the opponent moves closer to check mate.

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

not just mining the road TNT trapping
not sniping(with an enchanted bow) anyone who comes through
not leaving their bodies items as a warning to any other NPC's who may come through
It's like you don't want to protect your Minecraft kingdom.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Get off my board redditnigger.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

What about every house?

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

they must have some explanation.
"uhhhh, if i say so you do!!!!"

Attached: based-white-cops.jpg (40.78 KB, 640x437)

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

More proof that the US government is trying to marginalize and kill off it's own citizens. This is private property, the feds have no rights to it.

Leo White
Leo White

I'm Gen X and am a donor to this crowdfunded wall effort. Kris Kobach is on the board, and hopefully will be a replacement for Trump in 2024. That's the plan, anyway. I did e-mail the Feds that locked the gate open–of course they never replied. But they've supposedly reached an accomodation with the webuildthewall,us folks. We'll see.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

firearms are de facto illegal, since in most jurisdictions even "brandishing" one can get you a mandatory minimum of several years in prison. I know a guy who, in one of the best states for gun laws, was jumped, got out of the headlock and pulled out a firearm and said get back. He got hit with 4 felony mandatory minimum 5 yrs sentence charges, one for every person who was even outside at the time (plus 9 misdemeanors – none of which accused him of starting nor willingfully participating in the fight). think before you speak, faggot

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Gotta love all the shills responding to you. You're 100% right. This place is so cucked beyond belief

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

8/10 troll,

If you go to pro trump places they're really like that. Trump can rub his shoes all over them and they still support him because…. well they don't really have a reason because Trump is not going to do shit in return for trampling upon them.

72% of American men got a circumcision. This figure is even higher among "white" (US definition) men than those of other ethnicity. Why is this ritual custom which mostly comes from judaism and islam (which was largely inspired by judaism) so prevalent in US?

The large majority is already marked by their god jahweh. They are satisfied being slaves to that idea.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Shut the fuck up pussy, you're part of the problem

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Always shoot and kill your assailants. This way there is only one side to the story. Look into it. I'm not mistaken.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Ignore news of border security cucking out and hampering people who are at least TRYING to make a wall because it might hurt Trump's election run
Am I supposed to care that he might lose the jew-rigged two party circus?