Bring Back Imperialistic Anglo Phrases

"Play the White man" is a phrase used in parts of Britain meaning to be decent and trustworthy in one's actions.

A similar American expression is That's mighty white of you, with the meaning of "thank you for being fair".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_the_white_man

To be caught between or to have to choose between the "Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma—i.e., to choose between two undesirable situations (equivalent to "between a rock and a hard place").

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Between_the_devil_and_the_deep_blue_sea

Those are two idioms I can think of from off the top of my head. Bringing back old idioms associated with a time when whites were proud of who they are and confident may help to rekindle those feelings in white people.

Do people know of any other idioms associated with imperialistic britain or colonial america?

A phrase from colonial america that is interesting is if someone was a liar theyw ere said: "to lie like sam hide"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hide

Sam Hide was a native American known to be a liar

A term associated with colonial Britain that are interesting.

Coolie: a type of laborer

The word nigger is very important to use. Nigger is ultimately derived from the Portuguese word for black. NIgger is a good word.

Nigger, Coolie, "play the white man"… these all help. But even non-racial phrases like "between the devil and the deep blue sea" is cool too.

Does anyone know of any other good idioms or words to use?

Also important: remembering heroes of The British Empire.

Sir Richard Burton. Famous explorer, once tried to teach monkeys how to be civilized while in India, he tried to dress them as humans and live with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Francis_Burton

Gordon of Khartoum is very fascinating. We have to remember these people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Khartoum

Movies that are good

Zulu

The Man Who Would Be King

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Would_Be_King_(film)

About a British guy in India who gains power and respect.

Also: Rudyard Kipling

Picture: the last stand of Gordon. He was in Egypt surrounded by hostile muslim forces, and he faced them head on before they killed him.

Attached: 300px-General_Gordon's_Last_Stand.jpg (300x410, 38.23K)

"Going native"

Attached: white-rapper.jpg (334x327, 17.32K)

Anglos are the ultimate golem.

Better yet, glass England.

They meant in the sense that they thought they were higher caste. Higher caste than people like me. My family suffered because of these cunts. It would be poetic justice to have the corrupt traitorous British elite interbreed with Africans, especially for what they did to the Boers.
They'll see who the better man is when I'm popping their heads under my boot.

Furthermore, fuck the Evola twinks.

All the girls in my family are cute 10/10 peasants(would convert to Islam), but take a gander at your average Anglo slag.

Sam Hyde?

Souls of bureaucrats. Moldy shriveled hearts.

You won't do anything Pajeet.

Attached: 3X_eEcop_400x400.jpg (360x360, 22.04K)

Sounds like something my granny gets with her life insurance.

No one else would have 'em

Gunga Din starring Cary Grant

"Kaffir" is more imperial, sahib.

I'm going to put my phone in a plastic bag and piss on this thread.
Psssssssssssssss.

Fuck off redditspacing shitnigger.

MY MAN

Maybe the recent migration spike was an attempt to prove to aliens they should let us migrate into interstellar space. By surviving the integration of Earth’s primitives, we could prove they could survive the integration of Earth’s primitives. We’d the doing the hardest for them with our special species insight.

This isn’t a serious post, obviously, but c’mon. Deliberately making the language less inclusive is regressivism.

"jewed"

when a person overchrages, gives you an unfair deal, or takes more than their fair share.
to be screwed over, tricked or ripped-off

"Gas is $5 a gallon. We are getting jewed."
"I got jewed at the used car lot!"
"The bank really jewed me on those service charges."

Attached: 2b18c9b9c1df92ef06507c635f25943a554b1f08fec9650a7a2349855ee476f7.png (458x438, 187.44K)

That liar can't keep getting away with it!