Don't VOTE !

Attached: shareblue.jpg (1500x1500, 361.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/amp/news/20190611/Novel-agent-shown-to-have-dual-mechanism-of-action-to-eliminate-cancer.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

news-medical.net/amp/news/20190611/Novel-agent-shown-to-have-dual-mechanism-of-action-to-eliminate-cancer.aspx

You know, the reward of peace looks more like immortality every day.

I'll vote for Trump only because I know it will increase the leftist suicide rate.

Only new thread of the day that isn't totally gay along with >>13380171
pointless infighting will achieve EXACTLY what shills want
only rule is that Zig Forums stays on fucking Zig Forums and trump IS NOT ENDORSED so trump"news" (just tweets or talk) thread OP's also go in the bog.

WE ALL KNOW TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN AGAIN SO STFU ABOUT IT.
Sorry for using your thread as a blogpost but it's not like the faggots would read it in the rules

I get a kick out of it myself. It brightens my day. Tactically it makes sense too. I don't want the people who plan to cut off everyone's kids dicks sitting around stable and planing. I want them virtue signally and "literally shaking." I like this shit way more than the smug shit they had during obama. It was fucking intolerable.

Meanwhile non-profit Democratic organizations round up homeless and Drug users drive them to the Polls.
NP Dem Nursing Homes teach Old w dementia, highly pain medicated, blind, and etc. how to Vote and drive them to the Polls.
NP Dem Halfway Houses, Job Source, and etc. push Felons to Vote and drive them to the Polls.
NP Dem Churches, Hospitals, Food Banks, etc. all teach and ask Users to Vote Dem and drive them to the Polls.
NP Dem groups fight Voter ID, want Illegals with Drivers Licenses, etc.
Ohes Noes, but do not Vote, esp for Trump or a Republican.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (710x473, 177.9K)

I agree with that direct action post. I can vote AND say that BT is a saint. I'm not joking. I love that man. There's no daylight between the approaches. They both work together. No need at all for DNC.

checked. DOn't VOTE is giving up ground and fleeing the political power sphere. That shit is foolish. Give no ground.

Trump has serious fucking problems. Isreal asskissing. Pandering to LGBT. Gun rights. etc.

But Zig Forums ALWAYS knew this and was being pragmatic. There was not a vote for hitler option. If I'm presented with a better alternative and someone who can win I will switch. But do nothing? vote for a split the vote guy, or let the left win?… nah. Not doing that.

accelerationism is naive, its based on the assumption that whites are basically like these self-willed villagers who will act outraged collectively and do things.

When in reality its only a minority of us who are self-willed and most of us just conform and go along with whatever. If accelerationsim worked SOuth africa would be a white ethnostate by now

Attached: voting.png (652x764, 678.5K)

Voting is giving up and legitimizing ZOG.

Vote for whatever democrat possible

As if chessfaggotry is any different or better?

filtered

Elections are rigged. Whoever is most favorable to Oded Yinon and globohomo will win the election. That is why Trump is in power and Hilary is not. Something she did or said at the secret meetings made them unsure of her. Probably a combination of personal health and lack of conviction [from the yiddish perspective, not the human perspective] on Iran.

Trump is basically a jewish wet dream. 200% turbo yid rentier president who wants to leverage what's left of failing US military prowess to make sure globohomo sticks.

Panem et circensis you dumb cucks

Exactly. If Obama didn't accelerate no one will. Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky Loius Lerner IRS abuse. Spying. Advanced notice to Clinton of debate questions. That did not provoke storming the gates with pitchforks.

There might be a form of acceleration that does work and I'm not read up on it enough, but what's been presented to me as acceleration sounds like very obvious malign encouragement.

If they're rigged there would be no point in trying to stop me from voting. It wouldn't be negative for me to vote, it would be nothing. Seems like there's a shitload of effort put into stopping me from doing something useless no?

No one here is trying to stop you from voting. This is a fantastical strawman that trumpnigger shills repeat over and over and over and over – almost invariably within threads that set up to shill for
On a day to day basis, there are virtually zero threads centered around "don't vote". There are dozens of threads centered on genuine trump policy and globohomo neoliberal, oden yinon policy which the board doesn't agree with and won't vote. There's nothing you can do about that since your job isn't to change the policy, it's to distract from what the actual policy is.

Besides, your people have it in the bag. You say so yourselves.

If you really don't like what you read here, go somewhere else with more than 2-3k unique visitors.

What?

I’ve come to suspect some people on sites like this one hate homosexuals for not actually being the pedo hookups they went hunting for.

Ignore the comment I just made about pedophilia and LGB.
is something that was said “Nowhere” about the Hillary/Trump question
As in
I’ve never figured out what that meant.

Okay. Filtered.

Voting simply broadcasts your belief in a fake system that's rigged from the start and doesn't represent you or your interests.
I've unironically abandoned the farce known as democracy.

It's a bot you nitwit

Global report. We're not voting, jew.

I actually wonder if the problem was that Hillary was in fact very honest after all, and would have exposed that the Obama administration in some ways would not. It would be just like Certain Immaturities In Power to term the fallout from honesty “disastrous”.

was* not

Reminder that Bernie and Tulsi criticize Israel while Trump sucks jewish dick each day even more.
Trump is as much as pro-immigration and he also supports gun-ban. There are no good reasons to vote for Trump

Attached: C_-BKDSUMAAqEie.jpg (880x495 120.95 KB, 239.85K)

Regardless, it’s ex post facto now. The Trump administration will cling to the last if impeachment is sought, and despite his age I suspect that man does NOT have the independence to resist the temptation to destroy evidence. I doubt he’s strong enough.

Is this for faggots that turned/are turning 18? Voter apathy was a major hurdle to over come in '16.

THIS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (593x584, 210.85K)