Antifa wants you to deplatform "fashy farmers"

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Send them antifa tips here, it would be a shame if someone abused it:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (35.32 KB, 538x305)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (125.85 KB, 817x701)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/discord__panic/status/1135277832987389957
fakenamegenerator.com/
talktotransformer.com
thispersondoesnotexist.com/
news.iu.edu/stories/2018/01/iub/15-building-bridges-award.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-10/local-bakery-wins-11-million-after-oberlin-college-students-labeled-it-racist
lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2019/04/12/country-mill-east-lansing-lawsuit-same-sex-marriage-religious-discrimination-farmers-market/3232918002/
lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/05/31/farmer-sues-east-lansing-alleged-violation-religious-freedoms/358030001/
idsnews.com/article/2019/06/letter-alleges-white-supremacists-sell-at-farmers-market
twitter.com/Jayce_NBP/status/1138790940770856962?s=19
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
wnyc.org/story/advice-jason-jones-upper-west-side-parents-dont-talk-press/
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte
breitbart.com/politics/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/
archive.is/v99Mo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_incest
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft
talktotransformer.com/
youtu.be/SvjwXhCNZcU

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Also! Totally don't defend these "fashy farmers" by contacting these organizations, you aren't a fascist sympathizer, aren't you?
[email protected]
812-349-3738.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

twitter.com/discord__panic/status/1135277832987389957

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (235.57 KB, 548x607)

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Didn’t Zimbabwe made that? Didn’t they starved because niggers are too stupid to do basic farming stuff? I thought people studied history to learn from it, not repeat the same mistakes…

Attached: B800E3F0-5244-40AE-9806-3D7CA021EC86.png (737.67 KB, 750x1334)

Easton King
Easton King

Who is this Abby Ang commie from Bloomingdale? If she wants to doxx people and ruin harass people for their political beliefs, why not return the favor? In the country, antifa goons like her aren't very popular.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

Oh please do. They'll cry to get them back.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

For clarification, I mean, I'd like to see her neighbors, colleagues and similar finding out about her ties to antifa.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

We're well aware that our PoC farmers can't write effectively as they are disadvantaged by prevailing evil of white nationalism. So here are a few instructions to write a formal letter about fashy farmers.
1. Use this fascist detecto. It'll give you the name, adderss, and DOB:
fakenamegenerator.com/
2. Write "[insert name] is a fascist farmer" and these tools will recollect the story and photo that you've sealed from the trauma of hearing statistics from the US census.
talktotransformer.com
thispersondoesnotexist.com/
3. Send and repeat two emails so that we can crush fascism once and for all:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Abby Ang is an asian PoC farmer from Vietnam, please respect her. After all, she ran away from a oppressive communist regim in order to be a communist who deplatforms people again.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

LOL these idiots are asking to get shot. Farmers have guns and know how to shoot and aren't going to take too kindly to people attempting to ruin their livelihood.

Who is this Abby Ang commie from Bloomingdale?
another chink social justice warrior
news.iu.edu/stories/2018/01/iub/15-building-bridges-award.html
Abby Ang, a Ph.D. student in the Department of English. A native of Rhode Island and first-generation Chinese American, Ang co-founded the IU English Grad Solidarity Coalition. The coalition is the first in the department to advocate for the needs of underrepresented students, including students of color, international students and the LGBTQ+ community, and the promotion of solidarity in and across the department. During her time at IU, Ang has also worked with Indivisible Bloomington and the Monroe County National Organization for Women. Community and coalition building has always been an important part of Ang's activism, and she said good activism should be rooted in care for others. "I'm proud to join the ranks of previous Building Bridges Award winners," Ang said. "While the award recognizes that one person can make a difference and inspire others, activism is a community effort. It is not only through my work, but the work of many people working together, that IU can foster an environment of inclusion and acceptance."

Attached: ang.JPG (16.6 KB, 255x363)

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Chinks are the absolute fucking worst. I swear they are programmed to take sides with (((Democrats))) solely as a means to undermine and genocide the White Man who is their biggest obstacle in their quest for global colonization. Gas The Bugs

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

My views.

Attached: 33825838.png (146.38 KB, 500x566)

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

LOL these idiots are asking to get shot. Farmers have guns and know how to shoot and aren't going to take too kindly to people attempting to ruin their livelihood.
This, with luck they'll disappear in a wheat thresher "accident"…about a few thousand times…while still alive.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

SEND
A
IP
LOGGER

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Now, now. Less bluffing, more biting.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

how much does antifa get paid to attack farmers?

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

hehehe, we kicked u fashies without a fight

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (129.46 KB, 533x725)

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Report them for doxxing

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Tell them about this fucking fascist located somewhere in Vermont.

Attached: Styxhexandhammer1488.jpg (27.22 KB, 480x360)
Attached: styxagain.jpg (87.2 KB, 1280x720)

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

We attack the blue collar proletariat farmers as wealthy academics who are under the paycheck of the Military industrial Complex, SPLC, ADL, media, and multimillion dollar corporate entities, so that must mean that we're the revolutionary working class underdogs!

It's so stressful and scaaary having to deal with people who posted inoffensive content on a discord. The future of america purely hinges on using tax payer money to chop off our genitals, funding Israel for an ethno-I mean sovereignty, and treating our assholes as a sex organ.
Thank you for assisting us in our struggle, comrade!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (117.41 KB, 555x472)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (758.94 KB, 914x1200)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

attacking the livelihood of people who can drop a bullet between your eyes at 500 yards.
lol, keep pushing retards

Anthony James
Anthony James

muawhahaha! I can do what I want to you (insult, assault, deplatform, and kill) and you won't do anything to meeeeeeeeeeeeee but cry. CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

You little shit stains are so adorable. You keep mistaking our patience, and silence as weakness. The only reason you haven't seen us yet, is because we know how this ends, and we're trying to give you a chance to wake the fuck up, and cease you commie bullshit.
It looks like you're far too stupid to realize the danger you're in, and you just keep pushing.
Most of your groups are completely infiltrated already. However, you don't know shit about us, and your "censorship" is only making it harder for you to keep tabs on what you thought you knew.
Great fucking job, retards, and thank you.
…tick tock, you silly bitch.
HAAAHAAAHAAA!

Attached: ca9358eabfea411d78c8cace4a565218ae258048087f4f599cfc0c925c52fd2f.gif (22.89 KB, 255x255)

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

insult, assault, deplatform, and kill
Show us a picture of yourself with a piece of paper and my ID with your ID below it.

Julian King
Julian King

Fake and gay

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

There was a case recently where a vendor was barred from the city-run farmers market for their political beliefs. They very easily made the city readmit them as vendors, I believe without a lawsuit. The city can’t use political affiliation as a criteria to remove someone from a city-funded market like this.
If anyone remembers the story it would be relevant to this thread.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

lol cope

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

This but literally

Attached: 5c8704963b77c8f29785e993ec9eb52331b4cf9ed4fc6835cc3642512a660298.png (176.83 KB, 386x391)

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

see;
You too reddit nigger.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

ITT: Assmad Nazis

we're gunna get u commies

lmao keep coping, you fags ain't gonna do shit

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

I'm amazed they spend all this time going after the proletariat while I've never seen them once go after the 1% they claim to be against. They really are useful idiots, no wonder corporations back them.

Justin Price
Justin Price

Why are you so scared to prove how much of a big guy you are?
You're making all of these claims and unwilling to back them up. Kinda paints you in the opposite light. Care to rectify that?

Carson Long
Carson Long

Commies are useful idiots in a game to prop up the plutocrats even more.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

I don't have to rectify anything. Keep masturbating to your traps and black cocks internet tough guy

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Us leftists were always LARPers, why do you think some of us LARP as the opposite sex?

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

You do if you want anyone to either believe you're some tough guy or take you seriously. As is you and yours have been shown to be the weakest and least capable group in any physical manner. Below that of adolescents.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

This is crazy. Anti-fa. The Jews. The media. Stuff is getting wild.

We need to have friendship with each other and help each other. Pray for each other(christian/pagan prayer).

We are in the middle of a war.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Cool
The dummies can starve then
t. rancher

Cameron King
Cameron King

Kill the Jews, Niggers, Gays and race traitors and the sand niggers. Then the world will be so much safer if not almost heaven.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

i agree with this

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Have sex

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

farmers get reportet
no way to verify claims so false poitives incoming
not like they can do anything
some violent edgelords decide to try and bash the fash
get the shit kicked out of them (again) or shot, cops kek and boomer judge gives the rest a fine for trespassing
media needs to do yet another coverup to save face
a win for communism!

Attached: winterwar.png (56.33 KB, 1500x671)

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Of course we're mad that we're not able to sell food at this point. You know a thing or two about LARPing since you're hypocritical LARPers.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Cry some more fascist, wh*tes time is up and y'all are just gonna bitch about jews until your last dying breath

Attached: cry.png (23.67 KB, 300x345)

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

I like marks plan. Burn Hymee town.

Attached: image.jpeg (111.7 KB, 640x480)

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

You're right. I'll train to shoot moving targets in different stances. (In minecraft)

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Which wont be a deep breath of fresh Zyklon B, unlike yours. And this time the wall will be blue :-)

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

ebul capitalist distributives won't trade with fascists
How the fuck do antifas still manage to maintain the delusion they are somehow revolutionaries or even dissenters?

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Nigger you don't be long on pol. Why are you here again?

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

You wish so much that this were true. If you believed this at all, you wouldn't be here desperately trying to convince your Superior opposition that your "winning".
You're fucked, commie shit smear, and you know it. You're doing everything you can to remain relevant. You have the ENTIRE Global establishment supporting, and protecting your dumbasses, and you still can't get your shit together. We haven't even started fighting yet. We're giving you every chance to act human, and face us like real men. However, your spineless cowardice makes you incapable of facing your enemies. We're still shit posting, and laughing at the Clown World you pathetic degenerates are now drowning in. lol. We haven't even gotten out of bed, and into the streets yet. You're fully surrounded by White Nationalists, you know this, but you don't who, or where we are because we're not a bunch of LARPing retards running around in identifiable costumes of jackassery.
You are almost right about one thing though.
We are going to bitch about jews, but it will be until YOUR dying breath, you little whiny bitch.
Now, kvetch more. Your tears are delicious.
Sleep well!
…tick tock.

Attached: dipshit.png (284.23 KB, 500x657)

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

To piss you off

Attached: storm.jpg (527.65 KB, 1530x1284)

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Proving once again, the Left can't meme. Retard.

Attached: We'reComing.jpeg (152.15 KB, 500x825)

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Doing most of the crying yes? Tbh you aint really pissing me off i'm just letting you rant on.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Yeah. Okay.
…tick tock.

Attached: shityounigger.png (132.38 KB, 500x500)
Attached: 0b27b26038887a7067a9bc6cac78e96b6814255b8046f397d14a1f84054e345e.png (19.92 KB, 254x255)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Your meme god isn't gonna save your precious wh*te nations from turning brown. Keep muttering about how y'all do something

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

POC here.

A quick question for the antifa gentleman: Antifa seems to be a uniquely Western phenomenon. How come there aren't any antifa groups in other parts of the world?

Honest question.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Paying demonstrators is expensive. Soros can only supply them one continent at the time.

James Hughes
James Hughes

Keep strawmanning your pathetic ass into the corner, shit smear.
It won't save your hide from skinning the War Drums of my sons, you worthless faggot!
HAAAHAHA!!
The Balance is well over due, nigger.
…tick tock.

Attached: a20b336850be36951017d2174da5e9faf3cce2396aea675a98315409becc7510.jpg (12.93 KB, 255x170)

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

POC here

Nazis so desperate they're pretending to be non-wh*te lmao

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Pinoy ako. Tagalog ang wika ko. Google translate if you like.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Your meme god isn't gonna save your precious wh*te nations from turning brown
He actually already has. Who would have thought a decade ago after half century of constant unopposed leftard chimpouts that actual racial realist reactionaries would gain so much momentum?

Attached: DTWUFKs.jpg (37.43 KB, 1696x860)

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Commies so desperate, they're in our house attempting to convince us to lay down because an unhinged mob of retarded faggots, and trannies punch nazis.
You're so adorable, anti
…tick tock.

Attached: fd6f0ed87b876fb316f99e4cd395f39419a146cced93e0e7bd9d8eaeaa48f71e.png (239.7 KB, 496x562)

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

The rest of the world has already been destroyed by Marxism. Antifa is just the agents of the neo liberal establishment, their work is already accomplished in destroying and enslaving most of the world. Look what they did to the white farmers of rhodesia and south Africa, now doing the same shit here. They are just trying to finalize their mission by targeting western nations, the last places on earth that have some holdout against them. I just think its retarded these leftists fancy themselves "rebels" when all they have to do is make one phone call or email to their establishment powers and can ruin people's lives because the state and media and big business are all squarely on their side. Wow, such rebels against the establishment.

David Walker
David Walker

You gave yourself away so you are a nigger

Bentley White
Bentley White

Nigger and proud. Might give the bbc to one of your precious wh*te maidens

Attached: fatnazi.jpg (5.99 KB, 283x178)
Attached: fatnazi2.jpg (45.18 KB, 601x622)

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

You're not answering my question. So how about this, What would happen to antifa if they tried to set up shop in a place like China or S. Korea or India or even here in Flipland?

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

imagine being so useless as a race to rely on White on soyboys for your fights

Attached: Antifa-resistance.jpeg (78.24 KB, 626x507)

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

No problem and I will take great pride in laughing the next time some white guy comes along and slaughters a bunch of you.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Are you a nigger? Are you sure? Why are you a nigger? kek

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Nigger and proud.

We all know that there are no niggers in antifa. Only kikes and white shabbos goyim.

t. fellow hook-nosed parasite

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

post your hand tranny

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

No problem and I will take great pride in laughing the next time some white guy comes along and slaughters a bunch of you.

Have sex
How about you look over to your fashy wh*te boyfriend for that hand

James Johnson
James Johnson

You just outed yourself, faggot. There's no such thing as a "proud" nigger. Even they know how useless they are. They hate themselves enough to make high score numbers murdering each other over shoes every day.
There is nothing to be proud about being a nigger, and most of you racist, Trustafarian, commie bitches know this already. That's why you hide behind them, like you hide behind everything else.
It's quite astounding that you've convinced yourself that you're going to survive what's coming.

Attached: 3070h4.jpg (79.7 KB, 540x462)

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

You're a race mixer too? Double nigger. You're a /leftypol/ nigger, which means a spiritual semite with a nigger persona online.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

here's a picture of our disabled comrade

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.36 KB, 150x150)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.26 MB, 868x1024)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (396.7 KB, 400x400)

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

A jew under an inch of shoe polish. That's what sort of nigger he is.

David Roberts
David Roberts

hair blonde
HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!
Fucking all Hell…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (956.55 KB, 868x1024)

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

My great grandfather slaughtered your ilk kin at Rumbula
I’ll be happy to slaughter whatever ilk you can manage to get to the ranch out here.
Good luck getting past the dogs , barbed wire , spotlights and preplaced tannerite. Just sayin commie

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

I 100% believe that these are two different people.

Attached: 8ff51b0b2fc3048760d06299799c9331c15705b884250a7a38707e3ef0c0da54.gif (871.4 KB, 245x230)

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

That's your come back? What are you 15 years old?

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

WOW! DID YOU JUST ASSUME HER GENDER? WOW JUST WOW! WATCH OUT FASHIES, SHES SUPER GONNA KILL YOU BIGOTS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (13.64 KB, 499x197)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.87 KB, 495x179)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

I'm smarter at 15 than you nazis, the world is gonna be brown and stop it

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

*you can't stop it

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Have sex
Sucking cock does't count, trannyrone.

Attached: what-if-i-01m689.jpg (46.9 KB, 600x543)

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

muh antifa

Christopher James
Christopher James

mup da gip mo muthafugga

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

COMRADE, USE YOUR WHEELCHAIR AND CROSSDRESSING SKILLS TO OWN THESE NAHTZEES

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

Sure thing boss.

Connor King
Connor King

I hope they can dodge bullets, faggot.

Attached: 11320e7a2cdf54c17a91a16840dd996f059204395bdc2be6e09f7bad74ad28c9.jpg (132.25 KB, 750x552)

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

It's the median nigger IQ 85.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

My Sweet Summer child, you do not know what it actually means to fight.

Attached: cc-2019doc190067-01-640-pdn.jpg (17.85 KB, 533x400)

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

le edgy charlottesville

Come run me over cumskin

Carter Long
Carter Long

ruining the livelihood of those that feed you
They prefer bugs and strawberries picked by spics and niggers from the other side of the planet, huh? Guess where those subhumans piss and shit when they're on the job? On the avocados these shits put on their toast.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

WE'RE GONNA OUTBREED YOU FASHIES WITH THE BEST PEOPLE!

THEY'RE HIGHLY ABLE-BODIED AND HIGH IQ, LOOK AT THIS SEXY POC TRANSWOMYN. MORE MAJESTIC THAN A HORSE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (188.76 KB, 262x420)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (191.6 KB, 239x374)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.83 MB, 1048x1200)

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

More attractive than you toiletskin, go have sex

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Kill yourself you nigger
You will never ever be white kid. Everyone hates you

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

What’s your address?
What’s your email address?

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

No one ever got hit by that Dodge. Heather Heyer was an obese cunt, who got trampled by her own herd of retarded antifa LARPers when they made the awesome move of chasing that car into their own people!
HAAAAHAAA!! You fucking morons aren't very impressive, and yet have the nerve (not the balls of course) to keep talking shit, simply because you're FULLY PROTECTED by the ENTIRE GLOBAL ESTABLISHMENT.
Edgy commie "anarchists" are such brave "warriors"!
Retarded pet parasite, too stupid to see what's up.

Attached: 453ba2e6b17099c3e29b7b608550b940d3719eddda48e5ec20f6815944f52c6b.png (406.12 KB, 946x459)

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

The only thing that nigger is worth is being chopped up and fed to my dog but then again I wouldn't want him to end up with some nigger disease.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

ooga booga muh dik
every time

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

FUCK YOU FASHY, HOW DARE YOU DENIGRATE OUR PROUD POC WOMYN. THIS IS THE FUTURE THAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR, ABLE-BODIED, MENTALLY SANE AND HIGH IQ PEOPLE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.63 MB, 1200x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.44 MB, 900x1200)

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

11 Wharf Avenue Unit 5, Red Bank, NJ 07701

I'll see you soon :)

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

FASHY OUR PEOPLE ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN DULL WHITOIDS, HERE'S PROOF. WHICH ONE WOUJLD YOU PREFER

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.84 MB, 675x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.24 MB, 1200x802)

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

This thread is fucking garbage.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Zig Forums encourages antifa by banning me and deleting my thread.

I am evading this ban anyway.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

psst! be sure to send that email

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Weren't you the guy who kept posting pics of Rachel Maddow? Whatever happened to that shtick?

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

I should shoot myself for even replying to your threads and none cause I don't blow dicks and stop shitposting

Charles James
Charles James

comrades

Attached: 22BDB4C6-1C5B-4AC3-80D3-BDED74AD8647.gif (3.19 MB, 526x250)

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Attached: redneck.jpg (11.63 KB, 183x275)
Attached: redneck1.jpg (13.18 KB, 250x300)
Attached: redneck2.jpg (36.63 KB, 220x220)

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

don't know about a farmers market, but there is an example in a libshit college
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-10/local-bakery-wins-11-million-after-oberlin-college-students-labeled-it-racist

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

What's the best way for a White man to join the opposition?
I find that as a 6'2, blond and blue eyed, very Germanic looking man, I'm often the target of random aggression from non-whites and feminists, they see men like me as emblematic of the patriarchy, as representing everything they hate.
I'm ready to come over to the other side, as I see that resistance is pointless, but how to convince the left to accept me?
What should I do?

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Attached: image.jpeg (136.84 KB, 640x480)

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

You already are the opposition.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

These activist types post from the confines of their cramped urban apartments, they're not brave enough to get any where near the farmers they're attacking.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

cut off your dick

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Antifa can kiss my ass and then starve.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Wait, we were fighting? I hadn't noticed.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Nope. I'm a racialist and a traditionalist, I just can't do it any longer.
I'm tired of being attacked and hated everywhere I go.
I can't move out of the city due to career commitments and the children's schooling, which means I have to get along with what society now deems acceptable, not only for my own sake but for my family.

I'm ready to sacrifice myself for my children and become a leftist.
cut off your dick
And that will stop the attacks?
How will people know that my dick has been cut off when, at least where I live, we wear clothes?
I'm looking for constructive ideas from actual leftists.

I'm willing to participate in community work, donate to leftist causes, help out in general.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Mathematics is right wing, it wouldn't exist without Christians.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Nigger and proud
cringe but you really give it away with
maidens
No shekels for you today shlomo.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

That's fine I'll take wh*te pussy instead

Attached: a4.jpeg (24.75 KB, 600x338)

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

We're getting raided by JIDF. Hide and move on.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

On you go user enjoy the white pussy while you can cause it ain't going to last forever.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

well you gotta wear a dress and a girly hairstyle as well

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

right-wing
Doesn't exist, you stupid sheep
mathematics wouldn't exist without Christians
Ancient Egypt, Sumeria and Greece all prove you wrong. Math was already developed into sophistication and successfully used to build wonders of the world like the Pyramids long before your demon cult was cooked up.

John Price
John Price

Kill antifags.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

No, it will. You will piss and moan about everyone being a jew controlled shill and worship your stupid fucking ecelebs while I'm out pumping your precious white girls full of my cum. I'll be enjoying their tight pussies and silky nubile bodies while you play pretend NASDAP with your seige buddies

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

All planes have a right wing.

Even Jesus heils women.

Attached: Lorenzo-Lotto---The-adulterous-woman---Louvre.JPG (1.3 MB, 2306x1763)

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Like I said enjoy for now.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

AMERINigger IQ 85. African Nog IQ 60?

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Lol is that supposed to push buttons? Please brag about your s.t.i's and degenerate behavior more, it sure makes people furious.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

There was a case recently where a vendor was barred from the city-run farmers market for their political beliefs. They very easily made the city readmit them as vendors, I believe without a lawsuit. The city can’t use political affiliation as a criteria to remove someone from a city-funded market like this.

If anyone remembers the story it would be relevant to this thread.

It was in Lansing MI the farmer owned an orchard has like 6 blonde kids and would not allow homo marriages at his orchard only normal marriages.
Chaos ensued he got back into the market IIRC.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Most of the articles I just found are subscription.

lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2019/04/12/country-mill-east-lansing-lawsuit-same-sex-marriage-religious-discrimination-farmers-market/3232918002/

lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/05/31/farmer-sues-east-lansing-alleged-violation-religious-freedoms/358030001/

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Hey Barry Kevin
732-747-3444
Is this you or your building managers phone number?

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Or are you Antonio Katz?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

I don't actually care though.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Like I said anjoy for now

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Only Abbos and Equatorial Guinea are 60 or less IQ
African niggers are mostly in the 75-85 range, 65-75 is Sudan, Somalia and a few other places.
American niggers are mostly from the 75+ places
American IQs are inflated by ~5 pts across the board (whites score 105) because of different standards
Putting a nigger in a white school and feeding him things other than mud increases his score by ~5pts.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Instead of bitching about leftists is there any way to support the farmer herself? I’ll buy her products, wouldn’t mind stocking up on honey for home brewed mead.
We need to start supporting each other anons. Make their tattle tale tactics look pointless, and like they pussies they are

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

The best thing you can do is knockout the leftist. Everything else is point less.
implying any leftynigger will actually answer this question
You know those motherfuckers look over their shoulder everyday worried about us. They aren't going to actually dox themselves.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

The Kulaks have got to go. Rich white land owners need to spread their wealth around.
t. Pretend Anti-fa shitposter

David Young
David Young

You'd be wrong.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Dont farmers have access to an awful lot of nitrates?

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

The best thing you can do is knockout the leftist.
Agreed
Everything else is point less.
Disagreed. We can lend each other a helping hand in the process. Pick your fellow brothers up

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

So, are you guys going to do something the OP sugested?
Or continue to bite the bait of the nigger and get distracted?

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Go be a homo thug in heavy traffic.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Your entire ideology is a cope you cocksucker

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

I really hope nobody effortposts. I still remember what happened last time someone did. I wholeheartedly disavow accelerationist effortposters.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Can't answer his question nor speak in proper english
And you expect to be a real threat?

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Okay, then answer this: Why is it that Antifa only exists in white countries, and nowhere else? Answer me, you cocksucking pussy.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

You don't even know what my ideology is.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

wh*te
Is White now considered a trigger word for lemmings?

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

It's obviously anti-fascism, or some other gay variant thereof. Now answer my question: Why is it that Antifa only exists in white/western countries, and nowhere else?

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

This lunacy is probably ykw's way of going after farmers that don't use their genetically-modified frankenseeds.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

nice LARP.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Attached: 769FE65A-C5AB-403D-98D9-E8B4A72CE639.jpeg (73.57 KB, 588x600)

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

WHITES UNITE

Christopher White
Christopher White

To piss you off
to piss Zig Forums off?
but that is our secret, we are already pissed off, too pissed off to die as a mater of fact.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Parallel topic:
Country Mill Farms understands this blatant persecution, they were attacked by the fags who wanted to force them to hold a fag wedding in their orchard though it is against their moral beliefs. I know they took a financial hit because many people refused to support them and called them 'bigots' and 'nazis'.

EVEN THOUGH THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE IS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT…NO DIFFERENT THAN THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SEXUAL ADVANCE OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL RIGHT.

So we need to support our own, or anyone who is standing up against people who would hurt them and declaring that they will retain their fundamental rights to life, liberty, and property in the USA. If we don't and won't stand up and financially support these people we will lose the US and the right to deny someone access to our property, our homes, our bodies (this is what is coming next).

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Because there are actual strong militant communist parties and insurgent movements for them to join instead. Naxalites in India, the rebels in the Philippines, PKK in Turkey, and so on.

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Why contain it?

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Attached: r.jpg (58.72 KB, 446x505)

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

farming
an authoritarian wet dream
There's a good reason that commies always target farmers first. Working with what is actually important usually causes disdain for these dilettantes.

that second pic
"Authoritarian" is a useless metric anyways. If you need a word to describe how things fit in some nebulous theoretical space you're either an idiot or purposefully using poisonous rhetoric.
This lady is supposedly a PhD and I honestly doubt she's using it rhetorically.
If someone obeys their parents and is religious but is strongly against government interventionism are they authoritarian? Describe things as they are and don't fall back on superfluous labels.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Always the same with nigs and lefties

One day it's
lol u cumskin won't do nuffin, it's the last gasp of whitey and it's glorious, we be gittin dat wh*te pussy XDD

The next day they go
oy vey white supremacism is everywhere, white nationalism is the #1 threat, deplatform before it,s too late, WE MUST KILL THEM, KILL, KILL, KILL

Attached: Passamaquoddy-chief-c1920.jpg (30.83 KB, 300x400)

Connor Young
Connor Young

what a loser chink.
any real chink would be back in their home country watching president xi fuck the potatus in the asshole.
instead this traitor pretends to act smart and is now going to force someone to have to register the farm market stand under a different name.
congratulations dumfuk

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

LOL these idiots are asking to get shot
So where's the pushback? Why aren't white people doing anything?

James Thomas
James Thomas

you keep mistaking our patience and silence as weakness
Because that's exactly what it is. Getting removed from all positions of influence in both local and federal government is not secretly a victory. White people are losing and you pretending that we're not is pure delusion.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

BEASTIALITY IS BANNED HERE, NEGROID APE

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Lol, do these cunts realize that the majority of the farming community is AnCap or Conservative? Do they think weed smoking niggers or some gay kike who wears drag are the ones growing produce for them?

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

No user. Whites don't NEED government. The only thing that is 'wrong' with Whites is that they are still playing by the kikes rules and doing stupid fucking shit like 'voting'. They should be voting with a bullet. Other than that there is no 'power structure' in White culture. We are not niggers or other subhumans who NEED GOVERNMENT. If we wanted to walk off and not play by any rules anymore we would simply do so and be no worse off for it.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Attached: Blank--7d054934922f1786aff8c8195da5c0ae.jpg (40.65 KB, 480x334)
Attached: images-(89).jpeg (49.33 KB, 599x512)
Attached: rHo4N6G.gif (482.02 KB, 500x300)
Attached: images-(73).jpg (30.36 KB, 482x305)
Attached: unnamed-(1).jpg (61.84 KB, 337x435)

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

I know one who sell drugs at their “farmers market” in Perth, Ontario. But she is undercover CSIS who LARPs as antifa.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

RIGHT WING FARM SQUADS

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Attached: unnamed-(2).jpg (18.27 KB, 300x194)
Attached: images-(7).png (35.05 KB, 335x439)
Attached: images-(25).jpg (29 KB, 300x490)
Attached: dca.jpg (327.98 KB, 1582x1627)
Attached: images.png (9.41 KB, 185x272)

Brandon King
Brandon King

farmers markets open themselves to legal action based on political activists word

Y’all know if these farmers markets have insurance? Are the wares inspected?

ARE THEY EVADING TAXES?

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

The organized left is the Zion to The Matrix.

You are in Machine City.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

/ladyboy/

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Twittler is cool with doxing? How progressive!

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Dear god, is this one of them embalmed sitting up corpses from Louisisna?

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Brock is hiring summer high school twinks again.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Head down to your local Volkswagen dealership and with a firm handshake, look a customer in the eye and mention the white car discount. Even though he wants a red one.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Get involved in union work or volunteering for a political campaign.

Brody White
Brody White

There are no politicians that can be trusted.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Patrick casey scores another win for antifa?

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Yes and it’s watched how much they buy. Joe Jihadi showed up at a farm supply store once to try to get quantity of the KNO3 and the owner called the cops.

You want to be saving aluminum as a reactant. Potassium isn’t scarce, it’s the aluminum.

David Nelson
David Nelson

trust your own balls and expose them to the voters.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Fuck votecucks.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Maybe we can get Antifa to attack fashionistas too…if we can make them believe that "fashionista" is an Argentine Spanish slang word for "fascist"

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

that's what I said you fucking retard.

John Perez
John Perez

Mao also said start on the countryside and move to the cities. Ask Bolivians how that worked.

No post-industrial society has ever accepted communism, only agrarian ones and only will lots of pilpul.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

But the irony is that the first people Communists kill are farmers always and thus no communist society can ever even produce enough food to feed itself let along generate currency from exports. This is especially true of countries that had rich farm output.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Farming with varying rates of success is often a great cover for drug and prostitution income.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

please dont be a larp.

Attached: F18E53D3-D054-4DE7-9612-75CAC4CCD518.jpeg (98.96 KB, 750x1334)

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

fucking /marxism/index.html is on the main page again.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

I see the communists are protecting the working class proles… wait a minute…

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I can't move out of the city due to career commitments and the children's schooling,
So, you like money, and you would rather your children be brought up in a hostile environment.

I'm going with "cut your dick off and install a front hole", that'll make your life easier with your neighbors right quick.

You'll probably be much happier that way, since you prefer ease over virtue. You won't have to service your wife, instead you can just lay there and let her plow you with a strap on.>>13382059
I'm looking for constructive ideas from actual leftists.
You had me going until that. Well done.

Attached: KEK---TOO-MANY-KEKS.png (763.42 KB, 600x753)

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

This is why the Capitalists and Communists joined forces to extinguish National Socialism, and why Republicans and Democrats teamed up to defeat Hunter S. Thompson in his election for sheriff.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

This is good. Keep this up and we'll have all of the workers required to run our own nation. Our own farmers for food, construction workers to build up infrastructure…

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

You guys realize that this story isn't in the news and OP is tryig to boost the asian cucks online presence? This only benefits jews.

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

be European
Identify as European
grow food to feed your community
Sorry bigots. Not today.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

In the country, antifa goons like her aren't very popular.
Boomer militias have openly allied with avowed communists.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

antifa

OP who commissioned you to post what mentally handicapped bolsheviks want on pol?

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

tfw no volkmom…

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Heh.

I agree with AntiFa on this one, boys. I know some AntiFa types who really care for and love our environment, as they well ought to, who would be glad to risk their compatriots with some direction. I reckon since they and I have good rapport, they'll act right quick on about anything political I say when we get to talking out in the field or at brunch. It's best they notify their red allies at home and abroad rather than I since they'll sell it to all you commieniggers better than I could what with their full-bellied, vivacious, neo-liberal, nu-marxist spirit and all.

Not to boast, as I am only but a humble professional hobbyist, but I happen to keep a lot of names of agriculturists that may or may not be sympathetic to White interests. It can be trying to an inexperienced revolutionary fresh from their communal 4-bedroom apartment to discern between a communist permie or a homesteading nazi best advice from reed seej is to blend in and boy can some of those hippy-looking types surprise you, an amateur innawoods or a rightfully paranoid ex-spook who has every approach booby-trapped, or rather just between a regular Joe Blow trapped in the kike corporate system or a pig farmer with some well-fed pigs (if you pigchanners catch my drift). There also hide places in the United States where troopers and federal agents nary do tread and it's hard to tell where these are if you don't know the local terrain. I'll say there are far too many kosher agribusiness rape factories that house plenty of invaders, so there ain't no reason why I ought not accuse them of one more injustice.

I'm afraid there won't be any advance schedule for when these helpful tips will be delivered since I can't know exactly when I'll be visiting these enthusiastic, eco-aware comrades next. And because I reckon I doubt any real AntiFa members are reading my declaration of intent on this anonymous Tajikistani drinking club, sage.

:^)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

I know several antifa punk houses in my town

just waiting for a good opportunity to make an explosive entrance

Brody White
Brody White

they already tried this and got btfo. this is like the colorado baker all over again.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Why is it (((Antifa))) and (((Leftypol))) don't deplatform zionists?

Attached: QwWja9l.png (2.02 MB, 1300x866)

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Looks like your're really into BWC ;)
Cry some moar leftynigger, we own you.

Attached: muh-white-devil-dick.webm (92.73 KB, 256x392)
Attached: 1475036206768.jpg (701.74 KB, 2000x1308)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

its not surprising that the more enterprising negresses want a man who will actually make money and not be shot down in his late twenties, but lets not pretend they are anything other than the inferior options.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Oh trust me, I don't agree with the mixing either, but's a nice propaganda tool to shoot down the "inferior whiteboi" niggers like to spew out.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Step 1.) Identify farmers that heavily rely on migrant farm workers
Step 2.) Photoshop "proof" of Nazi symbols on said farm
Step 3.) Submit "proof" to email account

Enjoy!

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Attached: You-won't-do-anything.jpg (64.2 KB, 1024x568)

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Wtf are you even talking about fag?
Naxalites….lol
You want to know how i know you are just a tranny that is off his meds?

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Respect to your great grandfather.

Deep down, you realize that obeying your handlers will result in a mass extinction of all life, effectively stopping the biosphere due to sheer poison you browns put out.

Try not to think too freely, commie. Your owners tend to shoot you in the back of the head twice, then the MSM calls it a suicide.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Keep posting anti-white racism and posing as a rabid left-winger, it works.

Christopher James
Christopher James

Your bitter jealousy makes me smile. Your rampant self-hatred only dooms yourself and no one else. When will your suffering end?

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

tries to derail
accidentally proves the 'jewish conspiracy' true.
Nice redpill, commie. How many demerits is that? Or have the rules changed and will you be executed now?

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

idsnews.com/article/2019/06/letter-alleges-white-supremacists-sell-at-farmers-market
The Bloomington Farmers’ Market responded. It told Ang it would not remove Schooner Creek Farm.

“To our knowledge, this vendor has not shared these views at Market and has treated customers with respect,” said Marcia Veldman, program/facility coordinator for Bloomington’s Parks and Recreation Department, in an email response to Ang. “The City is constitutionally prohibited from discriminating against someone because of their belief system, no matter how abhorrent those views may be. The City may only intercede if an individual's actions violate the safety and human rights of others.”

Based Bloomington Market Marcia

Heil Volkmom

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

And youtube is okay with actual CP.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

I've never seen it be okay with actual CP, my guess is you're referring to CP-esque stuff like nudist videos, crotch-focusing gymnastic videos and 2D sexual.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

And this is exactly why commie faggots hate constitutional rights. Blow your brains out you nigger loving faggots.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

faggot leftyniggers allowed to shit all over thread with their sperging
Fuck you, mods. Fuck you.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

not really surprising

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Nice. She'll probably get even more business now.

Attached: 1515641581200.jpg (24.36 KB, 404x538)

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Any other bloomington people here? God, why do I have to get stuck in this shithole town.

Add my botnet: Invidia#6374

Attached: a69ff68e13269241504cb245a89a11f8f4687b25.png (81.3 KB, 400x380)

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Here's an antifa fag

twitter.com/Jayce_NBP/status/1138790940770856962?s=19

Attached: IMG-20190612-093009.jpg (383.24 KB, 1576x1716)

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

For the most part, it's true. Remember, NIMBY. Take for instance, Samantha "Kill every black kid around my jewish children" Bee and her heebish husband of Daily Show fame and their hypocrisy despite all their virtue signaling

One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

wnyc.org/story/advice-jason-jones-upper-west-side-parents-dont-talk-press/

dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte

breitbart.com/politics/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/

Make no mistake, the vast majority of virtue signalers are like this. Another good recent example is "DrPizza" aka Peter "I love Cheese Pizza" Bright. All that virtue signaling against pedophiles and the like what did it turn out to be? You have all these others too, you simply need to look up the demographics of where they live and you begin to completely understand.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Yeah! Let's go after people who feed us! What could possibly go wrong?

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Discord, a known forum for white supremacist hate groups

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

(((Discord)))
Remember to report anybody that post and supports that shit.

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

commies
going after farmers again
Every time, ever fucking time! It happens a bit differently with each iteration, and each region, but they reliably end up targeting farmers.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

FUCKING THIS

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

it's french vendée: electric boogaloo lol.

Michael King
Michael King

get in contact with her along side of proposing a shitstarter campaign to fund super lawyers to sue the shit out of these autistic faggots.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Americans need to start waking up to the (((critical theory))). No need to call them antifa or anything else at this point. They are bolsheviks.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Well, commies love starvation, don't they? It's like a fetish for them.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

……..because you aren't the useful tool in an all PoC society, you are only effective for them as a minority suppressed by the boogieman, oogaboogaman

Attached: 1409341313107.jpg (129.91 KB, 1018x776)

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Whurd muh electric, foo n welfare go nigguh?

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

I still have the info user, it wasn't for nothing.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Epic meme,
made me laugh.

Attached: 76f390337faa12b9a593b8304adf6f560bc41af75eb80deca3c4ee48da6922ba.jpg (827.78 KB, 1920x1080)

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

gosh that a lot of projection

Minorities have no personal accountability (muh oppression!)
The white man is responsible (for) all of my shortcomings
incest
etc

Attached: 00000853.gif (8.11 KB, 573x469)

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

oh, and speaking of incest, let's take a look at
archive.is/v99Mo

and how that changed recently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_incest

Logan Green
Logan Green

Attached: 2019-06-13-102504-726x891-scrot.png (77.17 KB, 726x891)

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Lol, you’re punishing integrity, or trying to. How dare people be disloyally honest in secret! How dare people not want to be broken fascist slaves! You people are weeeeak.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

where have you been the last years?

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

This is different you moron. That was niggers seizing the farms, this will be antifa hounding americans of their property so it can be taken by some mega corporation

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

antifa doing the dirty work to get cheap land for the mega corporations

Attached: stone-toss-edit.jpg (176.85 KB, 1000x1000)
Attached: opposites-attract-comic0.png (85.66 KB, 1000x1000)

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Love the shabbat ramp-up.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Wtf are these edits user?

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

ehehe, we kicked u fashies without a fight

HANS, GET THE NOSEENNECKER!

Attached: Tesdag.gif (140.29 KB, 280x210)

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

… and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout: 'Save us!'. And I'll look down and whisper: 'No.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

The first one forgot who they're struggling against. Blue collar workers and farmers.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

You under stand that non whites can be natsoc too right also most people here hate the alt right fro being retarded skin head ass niggers.Also A National Socialist government puts the people first and shuts down banks and buissness if they fuck over anyone also the government is small and powerful

Attached: 7cfc816f8fed3db28669cdd4898b8c8532efd66f54edd69c9fdcbd361d6e22ec.jpg (13.68 KB, 255x207)

David Perez
David Perez

a natsoc government is entirely homogeneous. non whites can have their own fascism in their own shit countru

Xavier King
Xavier King

Why are antifa members replying to each other in the same thread?

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

I know that A seperate place for every race user

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

in a Utopia where North America is a white NatSoc paradise and Japan is a NatSoc paradise for anime, I think we should have occasional parties together and maybe sometimes allow white men to hold hands with japanese women while impregnating white women

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

Um user thats race mixing

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Antifa wants you to deplatform "fashy farmers
Holy fuck, agriculture is not social media. You can't "deplatform" the people who grow your fucking food. What the hell is it with commies and their perverse obsession with famine and starvation?

Attached: Communist-Dinner.jpg (86.82 KB, 959x959)

William Brown
William Brown

Seizuring the meanies of productions.

Attached: leftypol.jpg (243.27 KB, 1080x1193)

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

They are morons.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Purple threads all archives
Original VZ Thread By Purple:
archive.is/7saRZ

Embassy Thread:
archive.is/CUgtw

Other Threads:
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Anyone shilling against Purple is a Kike or paid by them.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Chodemonkey allows this kike to post here.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

That's it? Well, I'm going to take a nap then. Wake me when it's time to hang some soy sucking commies from lamp posts.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

commie faggots and useful idiots who pretend to 'fight the system' while maintaining a mainstream political stance supported by the government, major corporations, and billionaires
learning from the stupidity of others

The only way to correct their behavior is with a bullet.

Luis Long
Luis Long

Spare me

Attached: Spare-me.jpg (405.63 KB, 750x554)

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Discord should be shut down entirely. Their terms of service aren't strict enough!

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

What are you talking about?

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

keep crying
You're not masculine, you pathetic, retarded commies, You're soulless, effeminate human trash.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

You're a soulless 80 IQ cretin, and you'll never be anything more than an animal.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Your names and addresses are floating around on this site and I know a few of you faggots personally. We don't want to kill you but our patients is running then

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

AI text generator
talktotransformer.com/
The AI's are being trained as libtards. Not surprising as most software devs are liberals or outright communists

Attached: B8BBCB00-6154-4ED1-98B6-46E368CEC8A2.jpeg (419.9 KB, 1897x1291)
Attached: 4184E736-A3F2-4BDD-A961-F1A6F013091A.jpeg (337.52 KB, 1317x839)

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

That's why the generator was suggested. It's a leftist NPC generator.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Thanks White Nationalists for helping the Jews exterminate us once again

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Just gonna interrupt all of this derailing to give you some hella sweet tactics

Attached: D4bWbXIUIAE5nZZ.jpg (134.67 KB, 657x1200)

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

and btw: intel officers.
I'm not going to mention where you can find the dox of such people as there are naturally going to be infiltrators in here who would like to lessen the fallout on their end, but any real niggas will know the kind of places I mean.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

That Pic. Lol.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

That AI is hilarious.

Attached: Screenshot-20190617-134027.png (91.39 KB, 720x1080)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Attached: Obama-did-Newtown.png (26.57 KB, 607x648)

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Name all the cucks and freemasons in your area while hiding your identity.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Go for their asses because that is where their brains are located.

Attached: living-proof-you-can-shoot-a-liberal-in-the-head-and-not-hit-anything-vital.jpg (104.36 KB, 500x271)

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

domain is #blacklivesmatter
IP is 192.168.4.1
my fucking sides.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Marry a fat chick who's a feminist.
Let Jamal fuck everyone you know.
post on /leftypol/

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Attached: MV5BNzI3ZjJhNjUt[email protected].-V1-.jpg (58.6 KB, 636x421)

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

fuck the militias, someone comes around starting bullshit at ol joe's farm they might just disappear somewhere into some cow pasture and never be heard from again. These are the last people some soyboy commies want to fuck with.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Attached: snowflake-antifa.jpg (26.78 KB, 457x426)

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Go on…

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

What even happens if these retards show up?
be farmerbro doing farmerbro farming
a bunch of blue-haired dipshits show up
you scoff at their meaningless tattoos
<"HEY, HEY YOU", one stammers, "ARE YOU A WHITE NATIONALIST?"
"No, I'm a farmer"
<"Y-YEAH OKAY… Y-YOU BETTER NOT BE A W-WHITE NATIONALIST"
"Please leave my farm."
<"IT'S JUST THAT WE GOTTA RESI-…"
*shotgun pump*

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Checked.
Never gets old.

Attached: f9e0283bba4831e592a21af94a663e1c7900cdcc918a95eb24186ac7945bcab1.png (208.55 KB, 412x440)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Chinks are the absolute fucking worst
Are chinks really the worst, or do they have imposters too?

Attached: 7iie.jpg (171.27 KB, 1200x920)

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Stupid White people fighting each other over foreign beliefs.
hurr I'm the better White and all Whites must like nigger/jew/faggots
hurr I'm the better White and all Whites must like Authoritarianism/Dictatorships

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Might give the bbc to one of your precious wh*te maidens
Nigger you are cucked by the 3 incher from hell, what the fuck are you thinking?

Attached: same-shit-different-masters.jpg (330.02 KB, 716x954)

Blake James
Blake James

Authoritarianism
foreign belief to whites
Do you think history starts at 1776, faggot?

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Try to go after farmers
They won't succeed because gov relies heavily on them. Also (at least in my country) they're a profession that makes a lot of money.

Meh whenever a proper tyrant comes they will be whipped into place.

They really can't. They just sometimes parade around a victory while they haven't achieved shit. Well established farmers are probably the hardest group of people to go after because their profession is very useful to society for one. And for two they produce products which always someone will find an use for.

(18)
codenigger is allowing this blatant trolling to stay up

Also you aren't a nigger because a nigger would never take the effort to go and correct a spell / language error. Even the smarter ones in an university rarely do that. You're either just blatantly trolling or a white skinny (((socialist))) retard.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

11 milion
Make that 33 milion, and the jurors wanted to grant them a total of 44 milions.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Why can't we troll the stupid antifa NPC's into going to china on a mission there? The way Zig Forums trolled tumblr in 2014?
This one is the best
youtu.be/SvjwXhCNZcU

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

jews begging for their sacred pogrom
they cant help it, it's genetic, they have to stir it up until they get it
they do everything they can to richly deserve it everytime

Attached: nxium-allison-mack-1557257032581.jpg (93.79 KB, 640x630)
Attached: 1420524996483.gif (749.06 KB, 969x581)

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

For more information, contact Abby Ang at (401) 316-2162 or at [email protected]
oops that one was easy
i'm feeling like a leet /cow/fag now

Attached: 1375550428806.png (762.72 KB, 1300x762)

Owen King
Owen King

Independent, landowning farmers are the #1 target of commie kikes. The goal is always to disarm the goyim, then to remove their means of sustenance. The Jews teach the niggers to chant "Kill the BOER," (not kill the anglo city dweller). The commie jews went after the kulaks when they seized control of Russia, painting them as evil bourgeoisie because they owned their own land, when they were just peasants.

Unless jews are exterminated, whites will continue to die.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

yeah we failed, that was ww2
now it's not gonna play out anymore like it did, and yet it failed
they preempted our nationalism by propping up puppet ones who were real zionists and bolsheviks then raping us for 70 years about it ever since
i'm sorry but they played and won
i cant see any white uprising from now on, BTW jihadi attacks are proving this assessment right everytime, white people bend over and ask for more
we have had a few shooters but they're lone wolves and half of them are suspiciously linked to and clearly trained by military/secret services
so even there, in the way we could wage warfare right now (lone shooters), they are still pre empting us
so what's your plan, roughly so without disclosing anything?

Attached: astral-travel-1548470323676.jpg (42.22 KB, 600x424)

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

it takes a special kind of faggotry and a support network with lots of jews and money
i believe there are some in brazil too, not sure though
good point anyway, it takes a special structure to support this faggotry

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Got the dox of the ones running that twitter. You're fucked.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

like all tryhard faggots "he" eventually got tired

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

whoa seems like a landmark case to me
great news
i can hear the kvetching and hands-squirming in the distance to the sound of lots of "oy veeeys"

Attached: 36239bcab77e69e7d90226f1be04fab8da80152fc33ee4167ee9d66545343a74.jpg (29.99 KB, 439x423)
Attached: 36280638F33B40FEB7364F351C86CD22.jpg (174.01 KB, 500x600)
Attached: 362EA928-2A0F-43B5-B704-57B8D23063DB-fourchan-b-781284334.jpg (18.38 KB, 480x640)
Attached: 363.jpg (38.53 KB, 748x392)
Attached: 363218D5-3C71-440F-8B3B-68AC641C4B8A-fourchan-pol-183884036.jpg (39.25 KB, 800x420)

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit