Immigrant kids invading our schools

Plyer v Doe
1982 5v4 Supreme Court decision that you must give illegal immigrant children free education and must jail teachers who report them.

11 months ago when Kennedy was retiring and they were thinking to replace him (ended up being Kavanaugh) this was thought to be in danger slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/kennedys-retirement-jeopardizes-public-education-for-undocumented-children-too.html

What are chances it will be taken on? This seems potentially a lot more important than the abortion issue. We would save a lot of money by not educating illegal immigrant children, and there would be less incentive to bring them here if they couldn't get free education.

I'm also concerned about Central American Sexual Predators (or CASPs) in their 20s lying about their age to pose as teenagers so that they can try to rape white teenage girls in high school or middle school. Documented American students can't do that (we know how old THEY are) but undocumented students can.

Why is there no push to overturn (((Plyer vs Doe))) ? Roe v. Wade comes in 2nd to this IMO.

washingtonpost.com/education/2019/06/04/fort-worth-teacher-georgia-clark-asked-trump-tweets-round-up-illegal-students/ for example shows a teacher who wants to report illegals in her school trying to PM Trump to get something done and she'll probably get fired over it. This should be incentivized (100 dollar reward per illegal a teacher turns in, for example) not banned!

Attached: Doe.jpg (424x376, 62.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6423519/Parents-dismissed-racist-school-complained-migrant-posing-15-year-old.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rape is the least of your worries. You put 21 year old spic pimp gangsters in a room full of beautiful blond 12 and 13 year old girls you've got wolves among the sheep. It'll be a catastrophe.

I would like to hope that we at least are keeping them out of the elementary/middle schools, but the problem is basically trickle-down by a reasonable reduction of say, 4 years

Males of this age are old enough to start impregnating girls, and they will start fucking them right away so that as soon as they begin puberty themselves they will begin bearing children.

Girls will also be old enough to bear children, and would have a dual strategy of fucking male students or trying to get knocked up by male teachers or male parents to have an anchor baby.

congratulations on being so jew indoctrinated that you spread jew propaganda terms, you facilitate jew indoctrination for free. repetition is key!

Disrupting educational access creates tomorrow’s problems either here (some of those migrants get through one way or another) or abroad (which can’t be discarded because problems abroad create future migration pressures).

Behold, aryans are pedophiles. Pigment criminals are shit-tier and beige society doesn’t need them.

Just sterilize all migrants. And all natives. People will stop coming here and start leaving instead.

This is something we need to make more noise about. One of these faggots attacked me when I was 11 because I got between him and the white girls he was molesting in a swimming pool. I fought free of him, though not before the animal licked my fucking neck, and he disappeared back into the apartment he shared with 50 other beaners.

Cops came out. Cops took report. Cops drove away to look for him. Apartment complex formed a lynch mob to find him (very working class complex; everybody else had kids and America was still majority white). Paco disappears after tossing his shit in the trunk of his car. No way to run him down, since he was undocumented.

I have often wondered how many fags this guy made by attacking other boys with less fight in them. I wonder how many victims can attribute their first sexual encounter to this piece of shit raping them. I used to wonder why nobody ever talked about this on TV, then I found this place.

Oh look, another one of these "genius threads"

Attached: 4chan תגובה תמונה גיבור אקדמיה האנימה jirou.png (520x720, 298.71K)

you must give the non-white invaders free education and schooling goyim

>Why is there no push to overturn (((Plyer vs Doe))) ? Roe v. Wade comes in 2nd to this IMO.
Because the country is their's now. They're the new batch of slaves.

what are your pronouns

LMFAO YOU ARE SHIT AT THIS

Well done.

Trust me, for these reptiles the sex is only 5-10% of what they want. They want to get 12 year old girls into their pimping network. A beautiful white girl is huge cash with zero investment.

Tony has it backwards. First you get the women (to pimp) then you get the money, then you get the power.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6423519/Parents-dismissed-racist-school-complained-migrant-posing-15-year-old.html

So my son’s school now let’s [sic] in 30-year-old men,’ wrote a woman calling herself Hollie Dayinn on Facebook. ‘That’s some huge security breach. Apparently, he sits on a bench at break times close to where a group of girls hang out, just looking.’

Desmond Newby, a 51-year-old father of two Stoke High pupils, was one of several reported to have removed their children from the school. ‘In one of the pictures I’ve seen of him, he has more of a beard than I do. I don’t want my kids there any longer until he is out.’

A third parent observed: ‘It’s not a nice thought that this man is around children and sitting with them at lunch.’

Its been a problem already with mexican beaners. Niggers almost have to be forced to go to White schools then try to get kicked out anyway.

However beaners will purposefully send their kid to White schools and of course they are the problem , then normalizing being around low iq retards for White girls where they feel "safe" around them until they get gang raped by beaners at a HS party or date one to be murdered because she broke up with him finding out beaners are just as a nigger.

The worst is when White kids start dating beaners , which is more of White males fucking the beaner girls because they are easy and are trying to actively pursue Whites. Not realizing if they marry a non-white they will be poor the rest of their life and being dealing with a low iq retard who gets jealous over anything who will end up murdering them.

Segregation needs to be enacted now by White volk type getting on school boards, then offering zero bilingual help and parents legal status investigated before being accepted at a White school.

Attached: brown invasion.png (750x512, 98.17K)

At least Al Pacino (Tony) and Steven Bauer (Manny) are actually White for those roles in that movie.

What we SHOULD be doing is taking back control of our school system.. the education system is a powerful means of indoctrination and if we controlled that power ourselves we could in theory cultivate an entire generation of immigrant children who have whatever values we choose to instill in them..we won't be able to make a huge impact on the older ones but as the brain doesn't stop developing until around 25 years (in males) there's still a slight window of opportunity there..

It's definitely a tactic that has worked on many of our own people, and what has lead to such a division in owr generation.. thankfully it seems like the information spreading power of the internet wasn't fully realized until the last decade or so or else we'd all be brainless cucks right now.. underestimating the free exchange of information online will go down as either the turning point in our future victory or be written out of history with only brief references to the "evils" spread in the "old days" before mass internet censorship long after we've all been struck down and the wheels of progress were able to once again continue grinding people into nothingness beneath them..

If we controlled the education system, reinstate the pledge of allegiance and have coursework heavily focused on patriotism and a sense of one's own cultural identity and an adherence to it i.e. being proud of where you came from honoured by where you got to and disdainful of diluting your heritage by race mixing.. all we'd need to do is implement some sort of "citizenship program" whereby you agree to receive the free education on the condition that upon graduation you will be given a test (equlivant to a graduation test) to determine whether or not you have followed the procedure or just fucked around wasting your life and all that pass are granted full legal citizenship status whereby they will be taxable like anyone else and those that fail will be barred from graduation and scheduled to be deported..

Attached: 20190612_002526.png (500x416, 254.93K)

Yeah, big media sure works hard to indoctrinate masculinity into little boys and femininity into little girls. That's the problem.

Attached: do a flip faggot.jpg (960x960, 108.71K)

Do you have the one with the resulting faggot with a broken neck? google tried to scrub it.

Funny thing nobody worries about white males. Older kids also could (and would) bully and beat younger classmates but who cares? Fuck white males and America is built on bulling.

Because adherence to traits and behaviors which have manifested over thousands of years is a problem?

I suppose you're going to tell me that men and women are exactly the same? That a very clear distinction between muscle mass, empathy, aggression, and nurturing instincts are just social constructs?

Just go put on some lipstick and grease that hole up for José while the men are talking Jessica.

Attached: 20190612_004358.jpg (720x471, 168.58K)

Attached: McDizzle.jpg (1199x1027, 165.1K)

We notice the increasing demoralization propaganda going on in Zig Forums kike.

Hopefully the fucking ==MODS= are about to stop fucking each other in the ass and start making these degenerates disappear.

Go back to redit with that base shit Faggocrat

Attached: 20190612_005320.jpg (720x886, 269.71K)

You can't do it directly. Libs are to entrenched there and conservucucks stop thinking when they hear "muh kids" argument.

Female brains of conservacucks would autisticaly screeching at you here because "you are hurting innocent kids".

Possible approach should be cunning and aimed at crashing of the current system with no survivors. Goal is opting out, home and private education. Public education should be OPTIONAL and people opting out from its should get CASHBACK equal to average for per capita expenditure on education people opted out (but opting ou also should come with confirmation of alternative education going, kids should pass biannual national standart tests also same for every school or they return into public education). If you make this system running free market would solve everything. Most conservacucks are to stupid to understand full consequences of this idea but they would lured by idea that they can pull kids out of schools when they are told evolution theory and you can trick them to vote for such.

No arguments there, I'm well aware it's not ever going to happen for a myriad of reasons not the least of which you've listed here..

I'm just speaking hypothetically an ideal situation would be to turn the public educational system's brain washing against it

Non whites need to get the fuck outta here moron. Just like jews that are black.

You will never be white.

>kikes will allow goyim to be free from free (((indoctrination)))
You do know (((public schools))) is the only place they can teach children about the holocaust and feminism, right?

#MAGAwithDACA

Homeschooling is way around brainwashing that is in the practical possibility.

Awh… not even ifin' I's tries muh very darndest? Well shucks boss I's rekin dats for da best n'all.. lawdy me.. dunno what I's thinkin' I jus leve de bein white ta you massa since you know everyting n'all

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-011118_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1280, 185.66K)

We are all screwed. Trump cucked, the last opportunity to right the ship but instead trusted in Paul Ryan and now that chance is lost. I don't see any way to turn back. We're headed down into piss earth and there's no breaks.

You shorten "illegal immigrants" to "immigrants" and claim I am misrepresenting them? Shorten it to "crimmigrants" if you want, or "invaders", it's all the same.

WTF are you on about? Aryans are not pedophiles because they are also attracted to pubescent girls sometimes.

Valid point, I admit I temporarily forgot that while writing OP.

In fairness: becoming poor and being murdered by low-iq jealous types is a risk with a lot of white women as well due to a lack of nurturing of their intellectual potential by mass media. Women may lack the capacity for intelligence men have, but they can still do pretty well with proper teaching and be plenty intelligent to help raise kids with a proper upbringing.

Also a very valid point, and I'm usually on the ball with the MRA shit but dropped it here. The older spics will definitely bully the younger white males and foster a sense of "whites are inferior" to white girls who witness this, even though it's simply being older and more savage.

I guess I focus on the girls issue because I recognize the competetive apathy we tend to have for our fellow man and need to appeal on waifu scarcity.

>You do know (((public schools))) is the only place they can teach children about the holocaust and feminism, right?

If only that were true. See attached video. We get the impression Jews weren't able to ruin Disney until the 80s but they started before WW2 was even over.

They are invaders. Not immigrants. And they will keep coming, if you don't organize militias to kill them, their children, and anyone (teachers, politics, police, federal agents, etc) that protects them. Violence is the only solution. There never was any other solution.

The verb immigrate means "To move into a foreign country to stay permanently." That is clearly their intention. It has nothing to do with whether or not you move into it legally.

This is why we saw "legal immigrant" and "illegal immigrant". Your argument sounds like some bullshit feminist "rape isn't sex" neospeak.

Yes: illegal immigrants are invaders. But then, hell, so are some legal immigrants. I agree with the rest of your post.

No it's not you fucking retard. "immigrants" is jew psych warfare and you're spreading it.

Haha, love ya-non.

is not like you get an education at a government school. if the government wastes billions to uneducate mexican niggers explain how this does not aid acceleration???

ACCELERATE

Kill yourself.

That’s kind of awesome from an idealistic perspective. Sex is good, rape is bad, and since a distinction can be drawn, therefore rape isn’t sex.

This reminds me, given that sexual predation and slut-shaming go hand in hand, I wonder if slut-shamers are trying to instantly filter the world between rebellious women who can be raped once as they defy the implicit order to refuse sexuality vs obedient women who can be raped repeatedly as they do their best to conceal evidence of sexuality.

Note that repeatedly raped women are liable to start beating violent niggerishness into the slut-shamers’ kids. Might explain why human history is so littered with broken racial sociopathy.

Bonus points: My mother slut-shamed men, and was not good to them, lol.

Sterilize yourself, nigger.

0/10

Legal immigrants such as giving israeli sandniggers free passage, is an invasion.

lol remove yourself

$12,000 per student annual average (not counting Gibs) pic related
Numbers from News;
"98,000 Illegal Aliens Graduate High School Each Year
$12,000 X 98,000 = $1,176,000,000 annually
"Average of 124K Anchor Babies Born in U.S. This Year So Far" (On track to 250,000 annually)
$12,000 X 250,000 = $3,000,000,000 annually.
Not including Gibs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (648x962 221.42 KB, 82.33K)

I don't see what the problem is, spics are natural conservatives being Christians after all. They just need a few dozen years in our public schools to learn all about the greatness of the 1st and 2nd amendments and America's rich history to becoming loving Patriots of this great land

All spics need to be exterminated.
Make English the one and only official language.
Rename all Spanish place names to English equivalents.

Just imagine that every homeschooler gets $12000 annual cashback. Public education would explode faster than Chernobyl reactor.

Get your (((desert moonrunes))) outta 'ere schlomo…

Attached: Smug Guts.png (500x390, 89.91K)

it seems unethical to charge property owners for schools if they don't have kids. This is basically theft. If you want to mandate education then only give it to parents who pay for it.

not when I say "illegal immigrants".

driving whites into poverty might accelerate, or maybe we'll just starve because zog kills us for fighting back?

Sex is neutral, not good. Rape is sex without consent, which can be good or bad depending on context.

The idea that if you shame sluts, you shame rape victims too? I understand.

100% agree with you. Note that "invader" and "immigrant" are not mutually exclusive things. An invader who plans to live permanently in your land after conquering it would be an immigrant.