Trump: Pedo Hunter

justice.gov/opa/pr/nearly-1700-suspected-child-sex-predators-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart

Attached: mexican pedo trump arrest.jpg (730x460 71.1 KB, 54.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usbreakingnews.net/2019/06/09/hillary-clintons-brother-found-dead-how-the-former-repo-man-and-prison-guard-ended-up-sitting-on-the-board-of-a-highly-profitable-gold-mine-in-haiti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two state Mexican pedo cult shut down

Attached: mexican pedo cult.jpg (2373x3947, 1.08M)

Podesta's famous hanker-chief pizza billionaire boss DEAD

Attached: podesta boss dies 2019-06-07 hankchief pizza gate.png (1407x3865, 655.25K)

Pedo Brexit Prime Minister witch cult, retired

Attached: global witch cabal brexit korea pedo gate trump.jpg (1070x1326, 795.15K)

He's going to have epstein executed?

Donald trump is a pedo who associates with pedos and his number one fans are Christian pedos and pedo hunters. Donald trump literally fucks children. You could say this to anyone and nothing will happen because everyone is an npc but that won’t change the fact that I’m gonna blow up Washington DC with my cum

I’m gonna combine with satan and use my cum to kill every us politician

“My daddy gave me millions and I made it into more millions by pressing X a few times let me fuck children because I’m a pedo regular at Epstein island “ - Donald trump

Attached: trump epstein 7.jpg (960x596, 71.97K)

Donald trump and both Clinton’s rape children and 100% of the United States worships them and world war 3 is a bad thing aight good one dude that’s based and red pulled

Pretty much almost anyone in power fucks children. It's a prerequisite, actually. Now, it's just slowly getting legalized and normalized to the rest of the populace so that people won't do anything.

Holy fuck can we just kill Donald pedo Barack pedo mark pedoberg and Hilary pedo why do you faggots worship all these faggot pedos who I want to execute

Let’s blow up Washington DC then pussy

And Hollywood. And Jew York. Come on dude go get the materials I got your back.

You do realize glowniggers monitor this place, right? This isn't like the 1970s where there weren't smartphones with cameras everywhere and license plates readers, and cars that can be remotely cyber attacked to crash and kill their occupants.

Clinton friend/Saudi pedo trying to tie Trump to Russia for Muellar arrested. Las Vegas shooting coordination of the new king of Saudis assassination attempt related

Attached: las vegas saudi prince war.png (895x3603 2.69 MB, 1.24M)

Faggot ass shills.

Only somebody who’s ideal world involves them controlling another persons reality would fuck children. They also create systems where there’s an infinite loop where life is created just so George Bush can murder it and turn it into Chicken wings. There is not one ounce of value to this universe and I’m destroying it

I will personally kill every cia employee with my hands tied behind my back. Holy fuck you are such a pussy. Isis is amazing.

Omg guys if I don’t consent to being a slave I’ll have to be a slave!!! Nah actually I’ll just worship isis killing the people who enslaved me instead. I fucking love satan so much holy fuck!

The (((Alt-Right))) team shilling thread with terrorism comments because we're not at war with Syria and Iran or voting YangGang.

IGNORE DISTRACTIONS TO THREAD

Attached: they live alt right.jpg (2000x2000 157.91 KB, 721.88K)

I ain’t worried bout nothing i control all reality I just deleted George bush like for real nigga 100 dat dude jus got ass cancer because I sed so

Faggot pedo spotted. Only a faggot pedo would go through that much effort to be the internet defense force for faggot Jewish pedos. Gee whiz who could be behind this kike post encouraging people to be slaves for kike pedos???

Imagine being so broken somebody says that Washington DC needs bombed because it’s all evil faggot pedos and you say omg he said he wants to destroy somebody that means he supports him!

Raise your stands your faggot pedo kikes your interns are ducking pathetic

Of course not. Epstein is a BASED nationalist pedophile, just like Trump's mentor Roy Cohn. Just like jews, you have to have a nuanced approach.

Everybody who supports this world in any way is a faggot pedo and isis is cool for trying to kill faggot pedos who jerk off to human suffering

Omg you are a Jewish shill because you just pointed out that all us politicians fuck children

Nothing can change the fact that Washington DC is going to be blown up and every useless American faggot will go extinct when they can’t get their commands. I control all reality haha I literally could just make you explode right now with m pinky

Please do. This universe is evil and rotten to its core. I'm starting to think that the Axis were people who visited us from a parallel universe that's full of purity and tried to export that into our own and sadly failed in their mission to. Because I find it really difficult to believe that such amazing, angelic, brave, and righteous men existed on this planet a mere 80 years ago and were people just like us.

Absolutely based comment and pic.

Trump fucks children. Funny how many pedos get scared when I bring up how I’m going to kill every pedo. You are so good at hiding, I mean throwing a tantrum when somebody brings up how based it is to kill pedos is a really good way to make people think that you and your spoiled faggot kike zognald definitely aren’t pedos

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 129.17K)

The only value to this universe would be learning what to not be. Maintaining stability isn’t even that hard, it involves GASP some checks and balances and some organizations dedicated towards preventing problems . When the Central Intelligence Agency is dedicated to reducing collective human intelligence, the fbi is dedicated to FIBbing and preventing investigations, the fda is dedicated to making people unhealthy , the police are dedicated to killing the public, laws are designed to be avoided by those in the Panama papers then enforced to every detail when you eat a mushroom in the middle of the woods to heal your soul, teachers are designed to teach you how to do somebody else’s work, I could go on for ever because this world is a fraud. There is absolutely zero integrity to one thing here. Only a fraud ducking faggot would look at the endless suffering and say this isn’t a fraud world. Only a fake ass evil faggot would go through this many measures to keep this going when it’s been proven beyond any doubt that this world is a useless scam. Fuck every last fucking one of you faggot ass American flag fucking boomer retard fucks. I invented cancer to kill you niggers. I literally worship satan because this world is centered around a god who does nothing but kill and enslave people to boost his ego. 9/11 was cool because it killed useless retarded cops and firemen. Every American is guilty of every crime the America crime family does because every American consents completely to every action taken by their government. Every American is an accomplice to never ending rape theft and murder. Therefore their life has no value. I love animals and nature. They are pure. They are still not corrupted. Humans have every tool you could ever ask for, and knowledge of the implications of all their actions and this is what they do with it. Ducking nothing. Fuck you you human faggot pedo retard kike niggers I’m freeing everyone.

This didn't take long. Biden 2020 amirite fellow white person?

Hillary Clinton's (((brother))) is dead

“He was kind, generous, & a wonderful husband to Megan & father to Zach, Simon, & Fiona. We’ll miss him very much.”

The cause of death was not immediately known.

Rodham, born in 1954, was a businessman who worked for the Democratic National Committee in 1992, during his brother-in-law’s first presidential campaign.

He was involved in several scandals over the next three decades as he repeatedly tried to parlay his sister’s status for personal gain.

In 2015, the Department of Homeland Security exposed his efforts to wheedle visa approvals from the agency while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state under then-President Barack Obama.

Rodham and longtime Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe were partners in an electric car company, GreenTech Automotive. It was funded by Chinese nationals who were promised green cards in exchange for their investments.

During Bill Clinton’s second term in office, Tony Rodham wrangled a presidential pardon for a pair of Tennessee carnival operators who had been convicted of bank fraud — after Rodham received $325,000 worth of loans from the couple, Edgar and Vonna Jo Gregory.

Attached: tony-rodham-clinton.jpg (978x652, 163.04K)

FTFY

They go to jail instead of getting the rope, how is that for nuanced?

So much (((Rage)))

HILLARY CLINTON’S Brother Found Dead: How The Former Repo Man, and Prison Guard Ended Up Sitting On The Board Of A Highly Profitable Gold Mine In Haiti

owned by the Chinese

usbreakingnews.net/2019/06/09/hillary-clintons-brother-found-dead-how-the-former-repo-man-and-prison-guard-ended-up-sitting-on-the-board-of-a-highly-profitable-gold-mine-in-haiti/

MOST IMPORTANT THREADS SLIDE

Ugly kikes hate trump

they run social media

you serve them?

Sure thing.

Attached: Jews - Pedos and Israel.png (3035x1090, 2.12M)

Israelis love the cheddar shabbos. Your engrish is shit, go back to yeshiva.

Zig Forums Zig Forums

YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER? YOU LET THE ALTRIGHT TAKE OVER?

I think that Israel should start accepting more Muslim refugees from disenfranchised nations around them.

(((WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA))) cry more bitch kikes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2478x1175 1.53 MB, 2.24M)

Thanks for making me look that up to mock you.
Paid real dividends.

Attached: Jews - In Agreement.png (2248x6992, 2.62M)

DEMONIC COMMUNIST FAGGOTS LOVE PEDOS AND HATE TRUMP

Did you know Tel Aviv is the gayest city on Earth?
Its true. A regular modern Sodom.

Attached: Pedophilia and Homosexuality.png (2047x1582 7.51 MB, 558.08K)

FRACTURE POINTS

not big events
not annoying jokes

MAGA

Cocksucker liberals like you have to handle five more years of OUR President rounding up pedos and giving them the death penalty.

You don't get the death penalty for being a pedo in the US. You are seriously disconnected from reality

Attached: rotten egg.jpg (219x270, 15.93K)

Trump is a pedo, just like the rest of them.