Dylann Roof's letter to Tucker Carlson

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/12/dylann-roofs-open-letter-from-death-row-to-tucker-carlson/

Page 1

May 12th 2019

Mr. Carlson,

I’m aware that I am probably the last person you would like to get a letter from. To be clear, I’m not looking for an interview or attention or anything like that. I’m writing this as a personal letter to you in the hope that whoever >reads your mail will actually give it to you.

I’ve been meaning to write to you for about a year now, but I’ve been putting it off. But I knew that I needed to write you sooner rather than later if I wanted to have any hope of it making a difference. I watch your show almost every night, and most of the time I enjoy it. You come across as a genuine person who believes everything he is saying, whether you’ve written it or not. You seem to know which stories to avoid – the ones that would force you to compromise your integrity and beliefs – or the ones that, because of your platform, would force you to carry water for mainstream conservatism. For example, Steve King and Ilhan Omar or other stories related to Israel.

The real purpose of this letter is to try to convince you that you are uniquely positioned to do …

Attached: image.jpg (106.14 KB, 768x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6DNu2DIpW0&t=4s
archive.is/uahfm
stormfront.org/forum/t1282141/
archive.is/yCXgM
archive.fo/44YWW
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/dec/27/larry-pratt/pants-fire-larry-pratt-says-obama-hasnt-decried-ki/
theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/12/dylann-roofs-open-letter-from-death-row-to-tucker-carlson/
thepurityspiral.com/dylann-roofs-letter-to-tucker-carlson/
bop.gov/locations/institutions/tha/

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Both of these fags are jew assets.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Attached: cucker-carlson-kabbalah-bracelet.png (1.06 MB, 1104x745)

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

How can Roof watch television in jail?

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

baka rabbi

Attached: bf9a457fc4fae4790f41bec805358fd25252d6252a11df717c76ddb27858fabd.jpg (87.21 KB, 640x932)

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

will blumpf pardon him before he leaves office?

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

wow fucking baste. told you all years ago that church shooting was a glow op.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Wow, he has good handwriting especially in this time where everything is typed

Attached: 1446987471645.jpg (19.4 KB, 253x255)

Carson Green
Carson Green

(((DEEP STATE))) AS FUCK!

They really hate Tucker and Trump. Why?

Attached: mexicans-chuch-and-nancy-yelling-at-trump.jpg (70.03 KB, 640x480)

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

They falsely assume their ideological opponents love Tucker and Trump.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Easy dismissal and also jewish first post.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

They have hi-def TVs in prison now.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

STFU Rand

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

They wouldn't allow for him to have a computer or typewriter. The pins in the typewriter could be used as weapons.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Subsequent pages of the letter will be posted, one per day, over the next twelve days.
What
a
faggot

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

I would have had more respect for Roof if he killed a bunch of thugged out hood niggers instead. But, oh well.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Read the manifesto, dumb nigger

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

one page per day for 12 days
Fuck you Billy Roper this is kike shit for click shekels I hope you drown yourself in semen

For those interested:
Dylann Roof, 28509-171, USP PO Box 33, Terre Haute, IN 47808

Again fuck you Roper

David Flores
David Flores

Both of these fags are jew assets.
Your gay dads are jew assets?

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

I did read it, you cocksucker. I still stand by my previous statement.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

marches into the ghetto all fired up to kill a bunch of nobody gangbangers
gets immediately mugged and/or wasted before even making his intentions known for being a white boi by half a dozen nigs with tec-9s
lasting legacy is a 30 second segment on the evening news
His cause to accelerate race war was achieved. He escalated racial tensions, plainly revealed the hypocritical media agenda when it comes to negroes doing mass shootings of whitey, and caused southerners to stick up for their heritage. All of the confederate flag and monument removal protests and debates have been an extended reaction to what he did.
Thankfully Roof isn't a low IQ hothead like yourself or he would've just been another dead whitey.

Attached: 8047b8d985b297559c33cc71f533726599095e49ef2ec9196d5fcad079dfcbd9.png (952.92 KB, 1024x768)

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

After reading his manifesto I'm very confused as to why he targeted a black church when he very clearly understands that the problem is Jews. Knowing all this why would he go after a church full of relatively respectable black people?

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Why does a kid who plays Chopin so beautifully and with such subtle intelligence decide to overthrow the powers that be by shooting some old yenta with a cunt that smells like garlic and mothballs?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Because back in the old days this is what men did, we've been cucked beyond belief by women and jews to never fight back for anything

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Has anyone got a link to Roofs Manifesto?

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Fake.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

You just watch tv and play cards/chess all day in prison.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

same with psych hospitals basically

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Is that even possible? Can the President really just pardon whoever he wants?

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

How is that any different than most people's lives outside of prison? Prison sounds really gay.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Long live DyRo

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

He killed a senator

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

kek, hello citizen of clown world. In the old days men who murdered old women would be stabbed to death the first day in prison.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Don’t forget the occasional stabbings during commercial breaks.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Only on a federal level.

David Diaz
David Diaz

In that case it's a good thing saint dylann only took out some feral niggers. Nigs dont think twice about murdering innocent whites yet we should cuck ourselves to some morality that our enemies dont hold themselves? Get the fuck out of here

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

you are not even allowed to turn the tv off dude

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

jewdar activated

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

I agree, that shit was just cowardly. If I had to choose between roof or a Palestinian suicide bomber, I would pick the suicide bomber. The suicide bomber is in nightmare mode, where everybody is armed in a country that has more nuclear capabilities than probably even Russia, with one of the most powerful militaries and ZOG capital of the world while Roof just popped a few unarmed nigs. I agree that nigs suck and all, but what was that supposed to accomplish other than playing into our enemies hands by having our Confederate monuments removed?

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Only in white prisons, of which there are very few

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Can you retards stop spamming your asinie bullshit about "jew assets" in every fucking thread? And Tucker Carlson is fantastic at bringing truth out there, you damn schizo. He's the most important figure that rightists have in the media, and it's not close.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

24/7 Talmudvision has a calming and muddying effect on the overly redpilled man’s brain. The Jews know this

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

how do inmates receive all the mod cons?
user.

Justin Young
Justin Young

Especially if you’re just going to rot in jail with no chance of release. Might as well go out big

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

He did.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

muh good niggers

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

What an absolutely pathetic piece of shit.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Unit 8200 shilling hard again. Go suck a dick rabbi, the goyim know.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Hey leftypol

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

kikes are this mad

Here's page 2

… something great. I don’t have any doubt that eventually you will be taken off the air, regardless of how careful you are. As you know you stand apart from the other commentators on FOX. But the fact is that you are still well within the boundaries set for you by the left. You correctly hate that Republicans and mainstream conservatives’ minds are controlled by the left, and that they follow the rules created for them by the left. They truly are controlled opposition – whether they realize it or not. But you are as well.

You don’t have an issue pointing out the biological realities of sex difference, and almost seem to consider yourself brave for doing so. But you would never touch the race question. Imagine if things were to continue on the path we are on at the moment, without falling apart. Sex differences would become and absolutely verboten topic just like race is. And no one, including a future Tucker Carlson type, would dare to speak about it. It truly is the exact same thing, the difference being that we are several decades further along with the race propaganda than we are with the sex propaganda.

Attached: dylann2.jpg (90.02 KB, 1080x1440)

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

you’re a leftist if you don’t like lone wolf false flags
lol, subhuman

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Oh it's the fucking schizo again.

St. Roof has done more than anything you did in life, yid.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

muh optics
kill yourself nigger lover

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Roof killed politician.

Dumbfuck.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

IT BEGINS!

Attached: 76d6b5f050757daa7b8749ae5b0f69b94ef830221ef571aa2324b19405410f9d.jpg (673.36 KB, 1196x676)

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

inb4 Tucker goes on TV and decries a racist
because racism is bad, no explanation of why is required

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

this would be the worst part for many of us.

If you still watch TV or Netflix anons, take a break and come back after some time. You'll be amazed how shrill it sounds.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

I have that conversation all the time with my normie friends. I'll say something humorous but provocative and they'll say "that's a little racist, user." I always reply "what's wrong with racism?" and I NEVER ONCE gotten a logical answer. These people are NPCs because they KNOW RACISM = BAD but they can't tell you WHY.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Lots of jewish first posts today

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/

Although we had initially intended to publish Dylann Roof’s death row letter to Fox TV talk show host Tucker Carlson one page at a time, a flurry of attacks on this website overnight in apparent reaction to that promise and the letter, combined with requests from within our own community, have persuaded us to release the letter in its entirety, unedited and complete.

…and by that I mean in the total denial of differences. Both racial differences and sex differences are backed up by science, but you’re only brave enough to talk (and I suspect, even think) about one, and if you were living a few decades in the future you certainly wouldn’t be brave enough to talk about that one either. In the same way, you can talk about illegal immigration but wouldn’t dare to speak about black on white crime. Think about that for a moment.

On your show you consistently preface your comments or qualify them with caveats. I understand why you do it. The problem is that they come across as weak, as if you are unsure of yourself, and you seem to believe that without them your opinion may not be morally justifiable.

Nothing you say is anywhere near extreme enough to require a qualifier or explanation. You don’t need to attempt to establish your morality before you voice your opinion on something. As you well know, the only people who would want you to do so hate you anyway. You apparently understand the concept of never apologizing afterwards – I only ask that you try to extend that concept to, before or during any potentially offensive comment as well. Besides, it really does come across as “some of my best friends are black”–esque.

Before I go any further, I want to make it clear that I don’t harbor any illusions about you. I know that you aren’t a racist or white nationalist, and most likely don’t like me to say the least. You have plenty of jews and blacks on your show. I’m not too familiar with the power structure at FOX but I’m sure you have more than one jew controlling you in some fashion. I’m aware that you are securely on the conservative reservation. But at the same time you seem to be a relatively free thinker.

You decry identity politics when the only effective solution is to embrace them. As you know, what scares the left more than anything is the thought of the right adopting their tactics. That is essentially what white nationalism is. And they have a good reason to fear it, because if adopted it would be able to resist their machinations. White nationalism is simply identity politics for whites, and is no more evil – actually much less so – than identity politics in their non-white form.

Conservatives are losers and you are a loser by extension. Maybe you don’t even consider yourself a conservative, but that is what you are. Even if the left were able to be convinced to abandon identity politics, all blacks became conservative and put American identity first, so on and so forth, would that actually be a good thing? Conservatives think so. But assimilation is actually much more dangerous to the survival of the white race than multiculturalism is.

You have white children and therefore whether you like it or not, you are invested in the white race. Regardless of whether you want to accept your white identity or not, the enemies of the white race do accept it and intend to destroy you for it. Once you accept the fact that everything going on politically and socially is designed with the goal of the destruction, displacement, replacement, dispossession, marginalization, and…

Attached: dylann3.jpg (96.81 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylann4.jpg (91.87 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylannfive.jpg (96.8 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylann6.jpg (112.07 KB, 1080x1440)

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Attached: dylann7.jpg (110.28 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylann8.jpg (108.71 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylann9.jpg (105.7 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylann10.jpg (90.4 KB, 1080x1440)
Attached: dylann11.jpg (107.21 KB, 1080x1440)

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Attached: dylann12.jpg (46.36 KB, 1080x1440)

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

Dylan is crazy smart.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

I've gone so far as to try googling it.
you get a ton of results, but nothing that explains why it is bad

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

I see the jews are still trying to push the "he killed dem po innocent chuch negros" narrative and ignoring the fact that he plugged a race baiting wog senator.

Attached: roof.jpg (138.6 KB, 960x651)

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Pretty sure he's autistic, or maybe has aspergers. His voice is very monotone and was really worried about being called autistic in court.

William Myers
William Myers

Can't argue with what he wrote. Of course he wasn't as badass as Zig Forums, so we should character assassinate him like the jews always do.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

I think he just moreso kept himself very collected. In the police interview he knew what he did and probably knew what to expect, so there's no need to be passionate when confessing. Insanity or mental health defenses are pretty stupid as well, since it just marginalizes Roof's points to that of "the crazies". Would defeat the whole purpose.
The guy has some decent handwriting

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

1080x1440 images
Source???
Images are 768x1024 in OPs source site theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

In those situations, I just default to mockery.
< put on purposeful nigger accent
das waycist!
Alternatively, if it's the kind of company that knows that side of me
< put on a screechy nasal voice and overemphasize the v below
OY VEY!
Maybe it's just an attitude thing. I can't take moralfags seriously, be it on imageboards, or in the real world.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

youtube.com/watch?v=C6DNu2DIpW0&t=4s

From Münzenberg to Soros

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Roof seems like a thoughtful, guy; pretty smart.
How is it that he miscalculated so badly on shooting up a church?

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Attention! Here's the complete and unedited letter.
archive.is/uahfm

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

you dont get a fox news tv position without being a baby eating demon worshipper playing a role.
mr carlson please say whites are oppressed too its urgent
this roof character has no redpills built into his story line. all the time in the world and thats the best he can supposedly do.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

because its all calculated. now the jewish media can run a few minute segment on his letter just to get the scripted event back in npc minds. of course the letter has no redpills but its not full retard enough to make redpilled people who actually read it decide roof is a zog creation.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

archive.is/uahfm
That has the smaller images and is the same as the URL in It is not the larger images (with no source) from

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

race-baiting anti-whites are a-okay by me as long as they go to church
/christian/index.html

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

My bad.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

We're missing page 1 in 1080x1440 though.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

I got the first page off Roper's site and he uploaded the larger ones on another site I use.

Btw, check out these fags
stormfront.org/forum/t1282141/

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

The manifesto is on the Discord if you ask for it (gg DOT) b5t5PG7

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

lynch yourself

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Here you go.

Attached: manifesto.png (666.54 KB, 1343x2838)

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

LOL
archive.is/yCXgM

Attached: hatetracker.png (220.13 KB, 951x945)

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Dylann Roof's Manifesto, with added FBI Racial Crime Statistics 1/4

Attached: III---26-I-typed-black-on-White-crime-into-Google.jpg (2.54 MB, 3200x2000)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Dylann Roof's Manifesto, with added FBI Racial Crime Statistics 2/4

Attached: III---28-I-typed-black-on-White-crime-into-Google.jpg (1.25 MB, 3200x2000)

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Attached: III---30-I-typed-black-on-White-crime-into-Google.jpg (3.02 MB, 3200x2000)

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

kek

Attached: lol.PNG (428.52 KB, 815x489)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Dylann Roof's Manifesto, with added FBI Racial Crime Statistics 4/4

Attached: III---32-I-typed-black-on-White-crime-into-Google.jpg (3.47 MB, 3200x2000)

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

blumpf
hi leftypol

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

he wasn't as badass as Zig Forums,
I don't know about you, but I don't have a kill count of #NineNiggers

Sure, I like to think that somehow my meming efforts have convinced nine white women not to bear nigger babies so perhaps I have done as much as Roof, but that's all hypothetical. Maybe I haven't convinced anyone, or maybe they wouldn't have borne a nigger baby to begin with.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

defending ziodon
boomers will be gassed first

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

no reason to support mentally retarded lefty "memes".

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

You're a stupid fuck. He killed the black equivalent of AOC and stalled their progress. If more people did the same, then you wouldn't have globinas in Congress claiming that their opposition is filled with incels.
All WN terrorists are smart people who couldn't handle the double standard held in America. The reason why they blame race is because they've observed that the moment when whites are gone, their values of due process, free speech, honesty, and self-defense are also gone as well. Europeans didn't keep the values of Native Amercians when they've held an ethnic majority, so why exactly do people expect the opposite?

Do you think it's of any coincidence that they assault people for their political views and abuse political power for their own gain like AOC? It's exactly how they act in the third world.

These subhumans steal AID money and give funds to themselves under the same excuses FOREVER:
archive.fo/44YWW

Attached: eIrfsnrtOY1GreK7.mp4 (6.25 MB, 1280x720)

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

His sister is such a babe.

Attached: pjimage-54.jpg (26.28 KB, 780x439)

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

he uploaded the larger ones on another site I use.
still doesn't give the source

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Am I evil? I don't think I am. I'm no more evil than the black supremacist that killed 5 police officers in Dallas. You'll remember that Obama qualified/justified his actions in front of the ded's families directly afterwards.

What did Obama say? When did e say it?

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

He killed the black equivalent of AOC
niggers are the symptom
jews are the root of the problem.

all that killing the nigger AOC does is galvanize the niggers.
He didn't slow them down a bit because a nigger AOC is even more inept than regular AOC
Except the next nigger AOC will be able to hold out the previous dead nigger as moral authority for whatever bullshit they are trying to do.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

I take it you're using "babe" as a synonym for degenerate.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Worth noting that several police attacks
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/dec/27/larry-pratt/pants-fire-larry-pratt-says-obama-hasnt-decried-ki/
So? Every action you make galvanizes them, even you using this board and calling them the word "nigger". Roof's action removed a radical marxist from political power and it caused them to be hesitant in 2015-2016. People unfortunately don't listen to you when you tell them to stop, it's when you force them to. The left fully gets it, which is why they assault, lie, and deplatform us. However, the right doesn't because they whine online when they're fucked over.

Don't believe me? That's okay, but you're going to figure it out the hard way. You're going to regret it heavily when they inevitably lock you up for talking about the issue.

Luke James
Luke James

<Subsequent pages of the letter will be posted, one per day, over the next twelve days.

just post it now nigger wtf

Christopher White
Christopher White

fuck off amnat pussy

Attached: Dylann-Roof-Victims.jpg (774.29 KB, 1804x1888)

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

tucker is a civ-nat faggot who probably wont even address this without condemning it. all he does is demonize identity politics for White people. he is just like alex jones and andrew anglin: controlled opposition.

Attached: identity-politics-bigots.jpg (141.11 KB, 666x500)
Attached: identity-politics-cucks.jpeg (80.14 KB, 561x489)
Attached: identity-politics-planet-of-the-apes.jpg (68.26 KB, 666x500)
Attached: race-central-to-identity.png (158.4 KB, 2167x2168)
Attached: racial-identity-politics-race.png (31.07 KB, 796x436)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

My favorite Roof picture. So toughing. Reminds you how much they must pay for what they have done to our people.

Attached: morgan-dylann-roof.png (292.84 KB, 480x518)

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Attached: black-man-difference.jpg (50.83 KB, 794x599)

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

every single white person is a jew/mutt/gay/tranny because I say so

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

they seem to be pretty kosher. why did thay one guy complain about churches being lit up? I think that's fair game. But I agree that policy makers (such as the ADL) would also be a good target.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Fake letter to Tucker. Came from kike journo or glowfag.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

nah, sage negated friend

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

HE SELECTED APPROPRIATE TARGETS…
JUST LIKE TARRANT WHO SELECTED TURKEY'S MAIN TERRORIST TRAINING MOSQUE THAT WOULD HAVE CARRIED OUT ATTACKS ON NZ CITIZENS…
WE SHOULD ALL BE SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE A TARGET THAT MADE THE PARASITES FEEL LIKE WE DESERVED DEATH ROW.

John Powell
John Powell

Don't forget to report this faggot

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Most of us have happy childhood pics like this. In an era where which was much less degenerate and jewish. Sadly things are only going to get much much worse before they get better.

Are you ready?

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Heil Hitler!

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

He's the most important figure that rightists have in the media, and it's not close.
I like him. But there are others - of broad exposure and otherwise.
It is left to those who remember what they are told, and who act decisively to what we we failed to notice change.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

such a babe
user, your brain is fucked up with porn.
She's an Aryan goddess. HAIL ROOF!

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

cowards and traitors who can't even deal with any of this shit, who are incapable of stopping these tragedies, who are completely in denial and cannot face the reality of racial and cultural hatred of shitskins and subhuman degenerates across the world towards the west, are "in charge".
There's one thing, only thing, that matters. These "patriots in the know" are incapable of stopping these misery and high rates of suicides among westerners and whites.
They talk all the time about "children".
They are not capable of protecting their children, nor keeping their women.
Pathetic. Sad shit.
They are too cowardly to deal with these hostilities. It's that simple.
So they make everyone else take the fall for it. Get elected on saying "fuck spics" and can't even fucking peep out about racial matters afterwards because "divisive".
How do they expect to keep up white troop morale while they constantly stab them in the back? Help those who prey on white women and children, who go around influencing, brainwashing, cajoling, manipulating.
All because they are impotent cowards.
A lot of people have had enough with empty promises, empty talks, impotent nobodies "in the dark" pretending to be something they are not.
The "enemy" said some are winning, but it will be meaningless.
No shit.
There can't ever be winning while cowards are killing us all.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Could Dylan become the next Hitler? Writing his Mein Kampf from prison and then leading the country to a new paradise.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Any hatred of Trump is staged.

He's their asset.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

What's Kermit looking at in the bottom left? Is he the nigger watcher?

John Phillips
John Phillips

Did no one from 8chang ever make contact with her?

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

I would argue that without their front men, their ability to subvert would be greatly diminished. They use them for a reason (to stay hidden). Of course, there's more puppets than there are string-pullers, and they are more easily replaced, but they are also more accessible.
That's banner material right there.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

call every white nationalist a jew tactic

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

When I was inside I never did either of those things but was constantly busy with gardening, reading the Bible, and talking.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

other than playing into our enemies hands by having our Confederate monuments removed?

They do whatever the fuck they want with or without justification. They were going to do it anyways. Don't pretend that anyone who actually resists is the reason ZOG does what it does. You're like an abused person who thinks they're being beaten to a pulp because x reason and not because the people they are living with are subhuman.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

I don't even have to look into this to know it's fake. They're trying to associate a meanie bad killer of black people with Tucker and the topics Tucker talks about so they can use it as ammunition against him and the things he talks about.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

They sell TVs on the commissary of the shittiest county jails. This DSR is on death row in a federal prison, with all of the accoutrements that his white nigger supporters don't have in their homes. There is a television in his cell.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.44 KB, 1083x327)

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

white nigger supporters
The only niggers were the people he shot.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Tell them they're using a bullshit term and the real word they're looking for is "misanthropic" or "bigoted". Get them to stop using words that were made up or popularized only after WWII.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

You have white children and therefore whether you like it or not, you are invested in the white race. Regardless of whether you want to accept your white identity or not, the enemies of the white race do accept it and intend to destroy you for it. Once you accept the fact that everything going on politically and socially is designed with the goal of the destruction, displacement, replacement, dispossession, marginalization, and…

Post the rest.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Roof is high IQ.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

trying to incite class warfare against man on DEATH ROW
nice try /leftard/

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

hahaha no wonder reddit cucks love him, you can't pilpul your ass out of wearing that, what a massive faggot

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

He killed a senator?

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Dylann Storm Roof
Like pottery
What's the status on her charge? It was either for weed or bringing a knife to school or something.
Stop
Typing
This
You
Fucking
Boomer

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Did Carlson actually receive this, or was it straight to internet by this roper? If so, did Carlson comment? There is no mention of this letter anywhere else outside of that dude's blog.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Yes it has been sent to Carlson. Obviously he is not going to comment on it. Unless we can create enough of a buzz that he is forced to.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Shoo, jew

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

Nice handwriting

James Myers
James Myers

HAIL ROOF

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Why would they release something like this to the public other than to gain publicity? It's interesting for sure, but there's no solid proof that this is fake or real. As far as the media is concerned Dylan Roof isn't relevant anymore since they fear the meme of shootings. Mass shootings truly the best meme. What a timeline to be alive.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Here's the rest of the letter, but this is suspicious because there is no info how the admin obtained this

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Because black churches are where the political niggers do their planning and plotting, you stupid yankee fuck. Of course you dumb-ass crackers unfamiliar with nigger jaboonery would assume that churches are just places of worship for the common coon, but Southern whites know better.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

He killed a senator?
State senator not US

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Dylann sent it to him, you dumbass

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Which makes the nog not a senator now?

Dumbass.

Chase White
Chase White

thepurityspiral.com/dylann-roofs-letter-to-tucker-carlson/

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

TUCKER CARLESON LITERALLY WORKS FOR FOX. This board is overrun by fucking retards.

Jace James
Jace James

This board is over run by bots and jidf that think killing innocents and jew owned media are le BASED xD

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

They sell TVs on the commissary of the shittiest county jails
this is not even remotely true. county jails are shitholes that are an embarrassment to any civilized society. in prison, though, i heard you get to wear real clothes and all that shit

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

One of the guys he clipped was a state senator

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Dylan is crazy smart

If he's so smart and rational, as these letters would seem to suggest, why did he waste his life on such an insignificant op that basically just gave the left more power? Why not play the long game and devise something much more impactful?

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Still pretty good.

Connor King
Connor King

He kills a fucking senator, you lazy kike.

What the fuck have you done?

David White
David White

eventually the outright *violent* genocide of the white race, it begins to make a lot more sense. You find racism to be morally repugnant. Why? Why is the acknowledgement of racial differences any more repugnant than the acknowledgement of sex differences?
Again, this is the left's control showing itself. It is morally repugnant because of what they claim results from it. Whether it is justified factually is irrelevant – we must deny it because of the alleged harm it causes.
If the "progress" we are currently witnessing today continued unabated, anyone who continued to deny the equality of men and women would become the social equivalent of white nationalists today, *and would be denounced by the contemporary Tucker Carlsons.*
In reality of course, the denial of race causes much more harm than the acceptance of it. The denial of race by Whites is what put us in our current situation to begin with. The adoption of racial identity by Whites isn't scary, as you and a guest agreed one night; it's what must and will eventually happen if Whites want to survive. I could go on interminably but I will get to the real point

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

of this letter instead. You are uniquely positioned because [of] your high profile to help the White race. When everyone assumes you are an evil White racist you don't h ave anything to lose by becoming one… by giving them what they think they want. The mistake conservatives make is the refusal to give the left what it thinks it wants - all the while thinking their refusal makes them more righteous. Time is running out. The persecution really begins when we become the minority. We haven't seen anything yet. I'm in prison for giving them what they wanted, it's true. But it's also possible to give them what they want without being violent. Before I went to jail I would pace around literally saying "I'll give them what they want". But that's beside the point.
My request to you is that when the day comes, and you are taken off the air, don't waste what you've been given. I can assure you that a large segment of the nationalist community would welcome you. Some allegedly already see you as an ally. The alternative is that you will be forced to water down your show, and thereafter fall into obscurity. If you do nothing after you are deplatformed, you will fall into

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

The removal of that senator did nothing to further the movement. Do you not understand the difference between a battle and a war, brainlet?
dur you havent produced anything we can jerk off over on a happening thread therefore u are useless
Its probably this kind of thinking that pushed Dylann to make such a rash decision, instead of opting to devote his life to solutions which really could rid the country of this scourge.
Stop being so short sighted and reactionary, you emotional ape.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

obscurity, remembered for nothing. Even if you are somehow able to maintain a following, no greatness will come with it. Because yours is a losing ideology. On the other hand, if you are open minded enough to honestly research and listen to what White nationalists are saying, and to see that our interests align, you could be a remembered figure in the historical record. Everyone loves mainstream recognition. The conservatives crave validity from the left, and likewise the true far-right would gladly accept recognition by a figure like yourself.
Because of your profile you could instantly become an influential personality in the movement, assuming you had the humility to admit that the people there before you may have known things you didn't, and the willingness to educate yourself and admit your past mistakes. You could bring the more mainstream following you currently have over into racial nationalism, making them more comfortable with the transition.
Please don't make the mistake of believing there is any hope of avoiding the inevitable pariah status you will undoubtedly enjoy soon enough. Leverage it and make a name for yourself that will withstand

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

The removal of that senator did nothing to further the movement. Do you not understand the difference between a battle and a war, brainlet?
Yeah, it does, it remove politician and inspires everyone to do the same.
Its probably this kind of thinking that pushed Dylann to make such a rash decision, instead of opting to devote his life to solutions which really could rid the country of this scourge.
Yeah, keep thinking, bitch boi.

The only thing left is violent revolution, voting does jack shit.

If you want a war, make a war.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

reddit spacing
inciting immediate violence

HEY KID

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

What's next? The post count?

Keep crying, yid.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

the test of time. Surprise them with a preemptive strike, liberate yourself on air, truly shocking them while you ride off into the sunrise of better things and true greatness, denying them the pleasure of bringing about your ostensible demise. Begin to cover the disgustingly brutal racial terrorism Whites are subjected to on a daily basis by non-White American citizens.
Forgive me while I backtrack for a page or two. You rightly criticize the SPLC, but I wonder if you are really aware of what its actual purpose is. The purpose is to discredit or shout down anyone who even hints at the possibility of the existence of a White identity. This is what the hate against Trump for example has always been about. They see the people who voted for him as the kind that could be problematic in the future. Potential White nationalists if you will. People who might not go along with their agenda forever. And if there is any one thing they're good at it's nipping things in the bud. You correctly disagree with the designation of the US(?) as a hate group, but I wonder if you would

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

When one of you terminal autists achieve a KD ratio equivalent to pic related then you can talk.
Otherwise its barely more than LARPing as revolutionaries.

Attached: remove.jpg (50.02 KB, 500x500)

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Oh, OK.

James Price
James Price

Jews always win with White Nationalists

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

disagree with that designation for other groups. I wonder if you understand that your most extreme White supremacist is in reality only the equivalent of your average black or jewish person, or any other non-white for that matter. The point is that 25 years from now no one would question the CIS(?) designation either.
I wonder if you are able to comprehend that the black conservatives you sometimes have on are only conservative because they very smartly see it as what's best for their race. They understand that there is no White racism and that civic American nationalism furthers their interest for the black race. This is in direct contrast to White conservatives, who subscribe to the ideology because they think it's what's best for everyone, and they honestly believe in an unhyphenated American identity. In other words, black conservatives are actually just intelligent black nationalists, assuming we had the same criteria for what is considered a black and White nationalist, which we obviously don't.
Take me for example. I'm on death row for

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

attempting to bring attention to the suffering of the White race (which is far greater than you're aware of. And that's not embracing victimhood, it's embracing truth). Am I evil? I don't think I am. I'm no more evil than the black supremacist that killed 5 police officers in Dallas. You'll remember that Obama qualified/justified his actions in front of the dead's families directly afterwards.
The double standards won't miraculously go away, and pointing them out isn't petty although we are conditioned to think it is. The persecution hasn't even begun in earnest yet. We must accept the inevitable. That's all I'm asking of you.
The same dynamic I mentioned about black conservatives applies to jewish conservatives as well. They certainly don't care about the country as a whole, and their loyalties are more than just divided. They are actually undivided as they only care about what is best for the jews. That has been the case since time immemorial.
I have clearly tired to use the drive of ego

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Keep trying Schlomo. You nadzess are on the way out.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

to entice you into my camp, but I have good intentions. I hope that whoever receives your mail will have enough integrity to forward this letter to you.

Sincerely,
Dylan Roof.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

That's not handwriting, that's printing. And its low IQ laziness at its culture destroying worst. English handwriting is sadly fast becoming a lost WHITE art. 30 minutes practice a day and within a year you will have handwriting as legible as this and probably even more beautiful.

Attached: 2h6as1h.jpg (623.01 KB, 1600x1455)

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Tucker is a jew asset.
Dylan is a hero.

Kayden King
Kayden King

a few unarmed nigs
Who were deeply involved with the NAACP subversive dinduffin narrative. Yeah, just a couple of dumb nigras 'tho, right boss?

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

muh everything is a jewish false flag
muh everything is jewish controlled opposition
All jews will be killed. You lost.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Thinking some things are controlled op means you think everything is controlled op
fox news is on our side!
"Jews are gonna die threat" made by jidf
Sick post.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Blacks are animals. Killing them does nothing.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

waste of time, lifting weights or doing sprints for 30mins a day would be a far better usage of your time. Or reading a book, or studying, or practicing your milling skills.

What a pointless task to aim for, when there is always something more useful to achieve for any of us?

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

in other words
hey jews, stop me

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

please stop me i beg you, i cant do this
anything, kill my dog, kidnap my daughter, stop meee

faggot tucker really

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Dylann Roof's letter to Tucker Carlson
impressed at his writing mastery
our racial killers are by far the best
the boy's not just smart he is ponderate and self aware as well
john earnest was outstanding too even though he was bad at killing
tarrant is amazing as a writer and videoshooter, too bad he's a kike agent

Attached: 22269050.jpg (96.26 KB, 1920x1079)
Attached: 22290213-10208014849089339-643401587-n.jpg (57.71 KB, 750x708)
Attached: 222BF0458FA6434BAA42FE353F13F037.jpg (1.04 MB, 1099x1917)
Attached: 2231A73300000578-3224650-image-m-48-1441586023341.jpg (45.32 KB, 306x458)
Attached: 2241.jpg (128.93 KB, 510x516)

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

because hitler
it's a religion
an anti white jewish religion

Attached: 56658ce6d47de222d6053e2fb11e270d20cd79ee6ca70a0ce6572532d0b53dc9.jpg (109.42 KB, 590x715)
Attached: 566896c42515e4039adb6f92e14f6c349e75d3131f33ed2c721fe39ffc0e30aa.jpg (54.04 KB, 575x572)
Attached: 566b184d7d0ce8a0b2cf3529bda43a3b0bf6216162e111f1aca5f070d40d1999.png (930.72 KB, 836x6764)
Attached: 566e82ffac7e5a28bb24e7f200bee76b84d2de20e36a9ea1d9ea971b3f541c73.jpg (6.8 KB, 170x170)
Attached: 567-fourchan-b-783304759.jpg (237.37 KB, 775x669)

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

the more time passes and the less those white racial killers seem extreme or evil
even to the normies thanks to jewish terrorism

Attached: 1434507949498-1.png (77.89 KB, 1000x570)
Attached: 1434507949498-2.png (91.77 KB, 410x308)
Attached: 1434551058051-0.png (961.35 KB, 3000x2600)
Attached: 1434551058051-1.jpg (552.09 KB, 1900x2200)
Attached: 1434551058052-2.jpg (615.01 KB, 1003x1217)

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

he ranted against white racism at the funeral of the victims of a BLM shooter
he basically blamed the victims even though some of them were black
obama is a rabid anti white nigger muslim, he couldnt help himself

Attached: 1404304741458.gif (545.21 KB, 320x796)
Attached: 1404359198659.jpg (1.16 MB, 1976x1318)
Attached: 1404359323362.jpg (1.5 MB, 2448x3264)
Attached: 1404359574364.jpg (3.19 MB, 3557x2641)
Attached: 1404360187749.jpg (320.83 KB, 1200x900)

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

killing jews wouldnt send any message to the niggers at large though
it also wouldnt send a very clear message to white people, as most of them dont hate kikes or even resent them
he failed by picking a target that was successfully misrepresented as "innocent churchgoers" by the jew though
even i didnt know about this congresswoman marxist nigress victim until this thread

Attached: 1401913114097.png (14.76 KB, 515x202)
Attached: 1401916482426.jpg (54.92 KB, 540x960)
Attached: 1401917188715.png (514.41 KB, 989x628)
Attached: 1401944943045.jpg (167.79 KB, 616x592)
Attached: 1401947552219.gif (829.06 KB, 450x253)

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

hitler got jewish money
mountains of it

Attached: article2209401153C0F3F000005DC297-468x440.jpg.cf.jpg (28.56 KB, 425x399)
Attached: article26050451D1F3FFF00000578430-964x625.jpg (152.06 KB, 964x625)
Attached: article2725415208925A500000578155-964x644.jpg (260.57 KB, 964x644)
Attached: article-13-3.jpg (386.42 KB, 1280x596)
Attached: article-collision-580.jpg (14.92 KB, 460x283)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Attached: A-Wild-Roof-Appears.png (561.14 KB, 958x1396)

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

4chan spam
Thanks mods!

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

how would one go about sending money to dylan STORM Roof?

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

he clearly thought his act would have a positive effect and from some of his words in this letter he seems to still believe it
an insignificant op that basically just gave the left more power
that's your assessment
i dont give it much value
there is something in killing that gives a voice some authority
the sanctity of death i imagine

Attached: 1506267442360-fourchan-pol-166946550.jpg (487.49 KB, 1508x1480)
Attached: 1506306231013.jpg (135.35 KB, 646x522)
Attached: 1506315478356.jpg (50.18 KB, 492x352)
Attached: 1506315466545.png (76.42 KB, 970x547)
Attached: 1506286563226.jpg (320.64 KB, 542x768)

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

bop.gov/locations/institutions/tha/

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

thx

Attached: 49ea82480b20d93ab1010e7eeb7caa7d5cc9387d71915f1349cf8fb8a7422e83.gif (427.06 KB, 347x194)

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Moneygram, the only transfer service they offer, works only from the U.S.

Jayden White
Jayden White

as in a US billing address

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

you dont like my pics?

Attached: 1480282030871.jpg (69.88 KB, 428x392)
Attached: 1480306313651.png (334.54 KB, 439x525)
Attached: 1480306548897.jpg (130.39 KB, 700x700)
Attached: 1480306613037.png (363.3 KB, 590x843)
Attached: 1480306888457.jpg (24.26 KB, 564x423)

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

What about Western Union?
IDK if Roper sends Dylann money, but you might ask him if he'll accept money and forward it if nothing else is possible.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

yo no balls i will send a letter to dylann

Attached: f639a9867343b255215d49a418fda7c7.jpg (93.47 KB, 800x1253)

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Hmm. I seem to remember seeing a previous composition by him about why he did the shooting, and it wasn't nearly as well written or seemingly well thought out.

He has had lots of time sitting in a cell to do better and practice.

Also he may have had some help from fellow prisoners? Still I don't doubt these are Roof's actual beliefs as he did send the letter.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

The problem is on all fronts. Tarrant killed muslims, Roof killed blacks, a couple others killed jews. To just go in one direction wouldn't cause things to accelerate, but rather the opposition would get a defense to it.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Excellent letter!

I hope he escapes from prison.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Wait, why is Dylann Roof on Death Row? He should have only been fined for destruction of property.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

He should have been given a medal for killing niggers.

Attached: There's-a-heaven-for-a-G.mp4 (9.08 MB, 1280x720)

Leo Green
Leo Green

Have you ever asked yourself why the caged bird sings?

Give me Liberty, or give me death.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit