Saudi oil tankers torpedoed

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

two saudi oil tankers were heavily damaged, apparently by "torpedoes and magnetic mines".

How much you want to bet that Iran gets blamed?

archive.fo/uB7Jp

Attached: oiltankerowned.PNG (338.6 KB, 807x605)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201906131075846588-suspected-oil-tanker-attack-what-we-know-so-far/
theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/02/iran-mek-cult-terrorist-trump-allies-john-bolton-rudy-giuliani
presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/13/598449/Explosions-heard-near-US-embassy-in-Baghdads-Green-Zone-Reports
sputniknews.com/science/201906131075852254-twitter-deletes-thousands-of-accounts-reportedly-linked-to-iranian-government/
archive.is/MuaeB
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1385980686288.png
i.ibb.co/nwmjh5p/Iran-means-land-of-the-aryans.png
rt.com/newsline/461220-israel-cuts-gaza-fishing/
rt.com/news/461728-idf-strike-gaza-hamas-rocket/
timesofisrael.com/sderot-rocket-strike-prompts-calls-for-major-military-operation-in-gaza/
archive.fo/5OxEt
invidio.us/watch?v=3bgJV-s-nbU
archive.fo/MCCSL
marketwatch.com/story/iran-removed-unexploded-mine-from-oil-tanker-us-says-2019-06-13?mod=MW_story_top_stories
ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2019/06/13/Photos/ZH/MW-HL409_mine06_20190613230947_ZH.jpg?uuid=ddeec854-8e51-11e9-a4b0-9c8e992d421e
vesseltracking.net/ship/kokuka-glorious-9568500
rt.com/news/461907-trump-fire-bolton-iran-kiriakou/
msn.com/en-us/news/world/iranians-fired-missile-at-us-drone-prior-to-tanker-attack-us-official-says/ar-AACTdip
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1525812414325.png

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Based Drumpf 4D falseflagging American enemy number one, Iran! SHILLS BTFO

Attached: america.jpg (126.6 KB, 373x1920)

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Damaged but not sunk
No casualties reported

Meh, doubt it will amount to much. Just more half assed propaganda fuckery.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

inb4 the saudi kikes kvetch to the israeli kikes who tell the american kikes to “hit back”
Whatever that means

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Attached: Capture.JPG (48.7 KB, 780x337)

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

reeeeee

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

there are Israeli subs lurking out there. Not the first time they used subs, either; but that is a different story

Attached: k.JPG (71.66 KB, 1004x399)
Attached: f.JPG (227.41 KB, 990x901)
Attached: image-238389-860-poster-16x9-veqc-238389.jpg (54.8 KB, 860x484)

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Always do it near enemy land or your own shores will be fucked. Very good strategy. I suspecct things like this will escalate in the future. Places like Indian ocean and Malacca are begging for some hi tec piracy.

Attached: 5bd32602931bb-5bd0821c6c60a-1471454124000-img-671525.jpg (153.65 KB, 1280x720)

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

The oil tankers, identified by Reuters as the Marshall Islands-flagged Front Altair and the Panama-flagged Kokuka Courageous, have been evacuated following suspected attacks in the Gulf of Oman.
The MT Front Altair is "suspected of being hit by a torpedo", Taiwan's state oil refiner, CPC Corp, said.
The Kokuka Courageous, one of two ships involved in the security incident in the Gulf of Oman, was "attacked" twice with "some sort of shell," an official from the Japanese owner of the ship told CNN.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

More likely it'll see the U.S military sending more resources to patrol near the strait, to keep traffic flowing safely with minimal delay. However that response would agitate Iran and increase the risk of an incident involving a U.S warship directly. So this is likely bait for a much larger incident being planned.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Tell me more

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Oil tanker hit by a torpedo.
Oil tanker says I'm fine.

Yeah how about stopping the bullshit, Iran use standard Russian/Chinese/NorK 553mm (21in) torpedo with 300kg (~700lb) HEAT warheads that were designed do go through Iowa-class battleships…

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

How much you want to bet that Iran gets blamed?
Exactly my first thought.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Well if it's unexplainable explosions then look no further.

Attached: building.JPG (191.07 KB, 993x2684)

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Another image released of the tanker

Attached: oiltankerowned2.PNG (1.32 MB, 682x890)

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

WHY DOES WW3 HAVE TO START BEFORE MY STINKY LINKIES MOON???

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

If a 3rd World war should happen, it will because it is in the interest of the Jews. And whoever wins it will rule the world, and who ever loses it will be enslaved and or genocided.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

that's so useful for the oil prices and for the poor kike-owned oil companies
this tiny incident with a pair of firecrackers on ships belonging to un(((important))) countries is worth $Billions!
just check who was well positioned in the stock exchanges to benefit from this utterly unexpected event
and, oh, look! the 1st ship hit was japanese, just when iranian officials were in japan to negociate deals! what a surprise!

that thing stinks false flag so fucking much

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Gee
I wonder ( ( (who) ) ) could possibly be behind this hmmmmm I wonder…:

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

That’s a big fire

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Jews are pushing war with Iran, so Iran must be getting close to nuke ready.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Checked
Shit nigger they’ve had atomic bombs for at least twenty years now

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

Imagine being in the military right now and knowing you're probably going to have to die for Israel

James Cook
James Cook

You’re probably right

For their sake, I hope they have a nuke. The anti Israel alliance of hezbollah and Iran boast that if war broke out, Israel would be flattened in half an hour and I hope they live up to that claim.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

They only need a couple for redundancy in case one fails.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

ww3 might actually have kicked off and no one gives a fuck
We might have a chance boys

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

It hasn’t kicked off yet, but this is definitely the next step in escalation/false flagging. If this tanker incident did start it, id be very surprised.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

I know a marine who is completely oblivious to the jewish problem and can only focus on how Muslims are violent. And he isn't wrong to hate Muslims, but just because you figured out Muslims are violent doesn't mean jews aren't violent.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

I wonder sometimes why nations with joint interests in smoothly-flowing trade don’t send out joint fleets. The additional coordination difficulty us more than made up for by the added reassurance that people aren’t doing tricky things.

Even if Iran wouldn’t “joint fleet” with the USA?m, is there any Iran-neutral nation that, by joint-fleeting with the USA, could help demonstrate to Iran that the mission is clear and above-board?

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Looks like there were attacks in April and May too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (518.01 KB, 739x852)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (327.21 KB, 559x802)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (774.96 KB, 920x964)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (375.15 KB, 906x833)

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Neocons are still in charge and a new 9/11 is happening.
Bolton has been blaming Iran for the tanker bombings.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (296.56 KB, 630x867)

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Nobody really realized that an assassination would start WWI either. Dust off some old newspapers or say the national geographic of the period, and you'll enjoy some really odd takes when looking back through the lens of history. What's interesting is that you've got the UAE leading the investigation, Saudi Arabia agreeing, and Qatar(who SA have a formal blockade against), agreeing with SA. I still figure that if WWIII starts it'll be with conventional warfare between India and Pakistan, followed by Pakistan lobbing nukes. This seems more likely now because Pakistan has "decentralized" it's nuke controls for all low-yield aka tactical nuclear weapons. Now regional base commanders who have them in their arsenal can decide if they want to retaliate with a nuke. And of course you've got China sitting and grinning at both.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

almost certainly

Cute how he leaves an escape hatch for accountability

Attached: shocked.jpg (45.5 KB, 266x400)

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

This is our current strategy. Stop Iran from selling oil and drive up the price. Iran will be allowed to sell theirs sometime later when there’s a glut.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

The UAE is leading the investigation, Said Arabia and Qatar agree with them that it was Iran.

Coincidentally, these three countries have a vested interest in a war against Iran, since it's their biggest economic and political rival.

Countries who want to start a war against Iran claim that Iran had attacked their ships.

We know what is going on.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Ah sheeeeeit. Here we go again…

Attached: wmdsII.png (896.61 KB, 1160x629)

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

its the jews duh

Attached: 34c77bc1b1b8c3e91d93ab4977d4579519d5435152bd6cf2ab19aa1ddb0d6331.png (865.17 KB, 2438x1369)

William Baker
William Baker

Sloppy

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Why is Isreal's motives for these attacks? The missiles at Syria only to get cucked by anti missile systems, the oil tanker torpedoes, they cant blame it on other nation now can they? Why do they want the other nation so hard to make counter attack on them ? So usa can declare war on them and attack them?

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Navy SEALs did it but they will blame it on Iran.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

What is Israel's*

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201906131075846588-suspected-oil-tanker-attack-what-we-know-so-far/

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

they cant blame it on other nation now can they?

no, they have never ever done that before. They really are our greatest ally.

Attached: 7238.jpg (34.5 KB, 413x395)

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

I didnt mean it like that, now that israel is just launching missiles on Iran publicly and they admit it , they cannot say it was other nation

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

normie boomer family members are chimping out

Here we go again.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Whatcha sliding shitskin?

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Attached: 1560420464205.jpg (18.81 KB, 254x199)

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

checked
Nice.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Any sophisticated attack by a drone is Israeli in origin. They have drones out the ass. They botched the Maduro assassination.

Look at these headlines and remember the other countries on Wesley Clark's list.

Israel did the USS Cole as well, it was a specially modified Popeye missile that hit the Cole and some Jewish ambassador to Yemen shut down the investigation.

There's no fucking way Iran did this and we need to confront Bolton's lies on every forum.

Attached: FucktheJewswabigrubberdick.PNG (534.71 KB, 1075x987)

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Reminder: What is Hezbollah?
Epic ending btw.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

IT AIN'T ME

John Murphy
John Murphy

Any sophisticated attack by a drone is Israeli in origin. They have drones out the ass
how convenient for them that they lobby their own anti-drone weaponry to all the western armies and do their best to shut down or buy any foreign competition in the field
this guarantees that "some drones" may slip through their exported defenses when it's in their best interest

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

STFU Stormtard

Attached: ZJhWw1.jpg (151.68 KB, 1280x856)

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Still trying? …sad.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

Wow @ Frank Colin's sign.
He almost reached his goal of curbing FoS.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Banker War 490,971 incoming.

When this kicks off and sleeper cells start burning US cities down you know what to do.
A million of us should also head to the southern border and mow everything down that attempts to come across as well.
It’s time the citizenry gets something out of these world wars for democracy.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

A chance for what?

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

That’s Frank Collin (real name (((Cohen)))) no one fucking follows him you libertarian retard.
##

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Daily reminder that all self proclaimed nazis either
A. look jewish
B. Act jewish
C. are jewish

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Meanwhile, senior officials from the US and UAE have attributed the attack to a "state actor," though they neglected to explicitly name Iran.

All this is happening before the investigation into the attacks has even begun. And BBG's Javier Blas pointed out that should Iran be found responsible, it would be a strange turn of events since the Front Altair is owned by John Frederiksen, the owner of the Frontline Tanker company, who moved oil for Iran during the "tanker war" with Iraq.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Source?

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Just my personal observations. I've noticed that everyone who has an obessive hatred of Jews (As opposed to logical hatred of jewish behavior) is either a self-hating jew (like brother nathanael) or looks jewish (like Goebbels)

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

So they're not Saudi tankers? I remember reading somewhere that Iran busted the MEK trying to purchase equipment for a false flag attack.

Who is this MEK?
theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/02/iran-mek-cult-terrorist-trump-allies-john-bolton-rudy-giuliani

Check out the circled sections, so fucking corrupt. Yes the US is trying to spread Marxism to Iran.

Attached: BoltonisaMarxist.PNG (178.14 KB, 904x935)

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

All the Jews in the media have to do is frame claim Russia helped in the attack. This is a volatile situation to say the least. We already know they want the US and Russian to nuke each other. The only thing stopping that is Israel's security, we're still needed. Once Israel is mighty the great war will start.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

IT IS HAPPENING

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

This is it boys, prepare for war.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000497402731.jpg (178.35 KB, 1240x827)
Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000497397023-1.jpg (64.56 KB, 770x818)
Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000497397019.jpg (83.62 KB, 835x915)

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

anyone that hate jews is secretly a jew
this is next level chesscuckery tbh

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

The guardian
Avoid using that source if you want people to take what you say seriously.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

just when iranian officials were in japan to negociate deals! what a surprise!
This, but it's the other way around. Abe went to Tehran.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

for

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Unironically fantastic. Here's to watching ZOG get BTFO. Iran will be the hill the system dies on if you do your part. The US isn't stable enough to support an actual war effort. Make it worse. Agitate. Agitate. Agitate.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

I doubt they launch a ground invasion, but I expect Iran to be bombed into the stone age.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

rip palestibros

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Quite likely. We'll see how their AD holds up. I'm mostly hoping for some manifestation of the war games. Hopefully a sunken aircraft carrier and some decent retaliatory strikes on Israel and the US Fleet.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

I'm not sure what they'll do to Israel, it'd likely be against proxies. If they're smart though, they'll target Saudi coastal oil refineries. That'll create chaos for the Western world.

I'm sure the Pentagon have been working on how to BTFO of Iran since the 80s. The last time they engaged in a hot war, it didn't go well for Iran.

Attached: iran-map.jpg (846.8 KB, 1944x1746)
Attached: praying-mantis.png (141.49 KB, 632x984)

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

*against -> using

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Nice try patriotard, post your Pentagon-propaganda somewhere else.

Attached: nothing-of-value.jpg (65.07 KB, 654x371)

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Bot or just stupid? I'm not even an American, posting facts as I see them.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

didn't this just happen a couple weeks ago… and they blamed it on iran?

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

that was after 8yrs of Saddam lobbing Reagan's chemical weapons at them. they'll do better this time, and they'll have allies. i'd be more cautious

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Drop the cool-aid retard, Iran did remarkably well against Iraq which had the backing of the entire western world, even though its military was disorganized by the revolution and was under an arms embargo.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

This is a redo. Needed to have more cameras on hand to catch the spectacular flames.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Two of Israel's enemies were weakening each other, that was the goal there. The west sold them arms, and conducted limited engagements, but they didn't bomb Iranian cities for the Iraqis. Unlike Afghanistan, which was already in the stone age following the soviet invasion, Tehran has a lot to lose from a U.S. bombing campaign, with the current sanctions, they're not that strong now either.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Ah, It's just like how people who hate faggots are gay, people who hate pedos want to fuck children, people who hate niggers are secretly black.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Oh man the thought of the USA bombing Iran really gets my dick hard. My only concern is what drink I'll be having while I watch the fireworks display on FoxNews. I pray to God that we get to see a nuke, even if low yield, used in aggression. Persian women aren't too bad when they westernize and wear slutty clothing like they should, so my hard as diamonds cock can be the base of their refugee camp. HOORAH!!! Semper fidelis!

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Attached: 1559497542500.png (300.86 KB, 710x505)

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

AYO HOL UP
We be secretly jews and blacks and sheeeeittt?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

US military personnel are scum from top to bottom. Not a single quality individual in any branch, at any level, at any post. We'd be better off if every last one of them died tomorrow.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Ahh sheeeeiit so what you sayin'….. iz i been a true OG nigga…. dis hole time mah nigga?????

SSSSHHHHHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII—

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

nice b8 m8

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

The US patroling the seas and keeping these things from happening, is the only reason they have an "empire"
Seems times are changing, and kikes are very much involved.

Joshua White
Joshua White

Nothing will happen.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

TASS, June 13. The Front Altair tanker owned by Norwegian Frontline, which was attacked near the coast of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates on Thursday, has sunk, Lebanon’s Al Mayadeen TV channel reports.

Earlier, Iran’s Press TV channel reported that Front Altair and the Kokuka Courageous tanker registered in Panama had come under attack in the Gulf of Oman. Sounds of explosions were heard in the ships’ location. Harbors in Pakistan and Oman have received SOS-signals from the crews of the ships that were attacked. At the same time, Arab media notes that the ships were struck by torpedoes. Oman coast guard spokesman Nasser Selin confirmed this information to the Norwegian Dagbladet newspaper. He also said that the incident had taken place in the Iranian territorial waters. Both the company and Oman are in close contact with the Iranian authorities.

Front Altair’s crew is primarily made up of Russian, Georgian and Filipino nationals, all sailors are out of danger, Norway’s Verdens Gang tabloid reports, citing a vessel owner’s spokesperson.

“All 23 people who were on board are in safety. They were sent to a different ship in the area,” the company said. The Russian Foreign Ministry’s Information and Press Department told TASS that it was verifying the reports on the Russian sailors aboard the burning tanker.

Current press report

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

The media reaction to this is not typical so far. What the fuck is going on here? This smells funny but we don't seem to be the only ones who have figured it out this time.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

It's most likely just the Saudis and kikes trying to speculate on oil and drive up the price. If they were going to launch a war on Iran it probably already would have happened. The just want fearmongering and high oil prices at this point

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

be Iran
attack some old oil tankers who cant fire back
cant even kill one person

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

/4chan/index.html

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Iran engaged in a cowardly attack on innocent civilian vessels. The United States will make Iran pay!
Bomb Iran! Operation Iranian Liberation now!

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

Needed to have more cameras on hand to catch the spectacular flames
post/link pics/vid plox

you forgot to call him cumskin, /int*/ le epin trol u rllllly pwnd him brah!

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

this

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Explosions heard near US embassy in Baghdad
presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/13/598449/Explosions-heard-near-US-embassy-in-Baghdads-Green-Zone-Reports

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Twitter deletes 5000 pro-Iran accounts
sputniknews.com/science/201906131075852254-twitter-deletes-thousands-of-accounts-reportedly-linked-to-iranian-government/

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

<I've noticed that everyone who has an obessive hatred of Jews (As opposed to logical hatred of jewish behavior) is either a self-hating jew (like brother nathanael) or looks jewish (like Goebbels)
peddling the ridiculous (((leftylogic))) of "anyone who hates X is probably X themselves"
peddling the idea that jewish behavior is the only issue, not the jewish race/tribe itself.
insulting Goebbels
Gas yourself, you despicable cretin.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

hmm

Attached: 1560088310862.jpg (46.45 KB, 337x317)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Gee, I wonder how they got the list so fast.

Standing by for gas attacks in Yemen, followed by mass arrests of anti-semitic BDS advocates.

Attached: Bombing-Predicted.png (136.98 KB, 1680x500)

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

The timing is suspicious

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

How about we make a stink about this and demand DEMAND Israel immediately declare war on Iran for us?

Attached: Israel-911-Party.jpg (126.46 KB, 639x666)

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

This is either a Israeli false flag go pull the United States into war or this is typical Muslim in fighting that has been going on for thousands of years. They don't have spears and sabres anymore though. They have artillery and warheads now.

This is someone white people's fault though.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

pic
Kek! Saved.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

A chance for eco Naturism
100,000,000 total worldwide population

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Read a map. Hormuz is pretty fucking far away from Bad al Mandeb and yemen.
Houthis had nothing to do with this

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo Blames Iran For Oil Tanker Attacks

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Attached: 1558822331700.png (359.62 KB, 600x580)

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Russia and America were backing Iraq. Now Russia's backing Iran.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

A good idea in principle. But your base assumption is where you are wrong.
No modern government is interested in furthering the interests of humanity. Many of these actors want fear to reign surpreme.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE SON

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

So if a draft breaks out, do we go with day of the rope?

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Also can I just take some MDMA and smoke weed to get out of it?

John Young
John Young

IT'S TIME TO DIE FOR ISRAEL AGAIN, GOYIM

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (7.38 KB, 600x600)

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Checked. Dubs say yes

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Good.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

CIA is getting sloppy

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Everything is going according to plan…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (482.92 KB, 524x364)

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Saudi oil tankers
<Can't even take 2 minutes to Google what country they're flagged & owned by

How much you want to bet Iran gets blamed?
<They were already getting the blame by the time I woke up and fucked my wife this morning

Sage for low-effort nigger-tier post.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

sandniggers attack other sandniggers

Why should we care? According to the propagandists, we only supposedly care about democracies in the middle east not backwards shitholes like saudi arabia.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

This obese piece of shit and bolton are goddamned zionist israeli firster traitors.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

the_cuck's mods on full damage control, don't think trump has the political leeway to go to war, if even these brain dead idiots are overwhelmingly against it, even the comments they leave up are mostly anti-war

Attached: trump-nigger-revolt.jpg (125.32 KB, 926x821)
Attached: trump-nigger-revolt-2.jpg (99.16 KB, 885x826)
Attached: trump-nigger-revolt-3.jpg (99.7 KB, 940x812)

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

If they try to make us all die for Israel in yet another stupid fucking war we badly need a leader to rise up in America.

If you're out there user, the user who will take a stand, and who will lead the revolt… please tell me you're out there! We need you!

Someone we can rally behind to fight this jew government. Since we're going to die one way or another lets at least die for truth and for our people instead of for jewish lies.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

nukes don't exist u twitshit

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Right. Cause neutron moderators and shit
Stupid nigger

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

look an op-ed in NYT by Bolton:
archive.is/MuaeB
where was Bolton back then? His Bio at article bottom:
John R. Bolton, a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, was the United States ambassador to the United Nations from August 2005 to December 2006.
check out his address to (((MEK)))
truth here is, Bolton has been installed in this administration intentionally BY ISRAEL LOBBY.
he's been in line for his powerful position since before Trump.
HE is Israel's man to start the Iran war. It is his job here. Till that fucker's out, American is being put in an extremely dangerous positio by this man, at the behest of Israel.

Attached: s.JPG (21.02 KB, 696x136)

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

How the fuck can you blame anyone before they have a chance to look at the evidence?

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

This insanity about Iran's imaginary bomb is so laughable now after all these years. Read this i.4pcdn.org/pol/1385980686288.png

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Not opening your virus link

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

The US exists in a reality free zone that it refers to as "exceptionalism."

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

here it is on another hoster:
i.ibb.co/nwmjh5p/Iran-means-land-of-the-aryans.png

its a timeline about how (((they))) keep lying about iran being near the atomic b.
Jews clearly want us to fight our aryan brothers in Iran.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

MEANWHILE
1 WEEK AGO
Israel cuts Gaza fishing zone again after new fire balloons
rt.com/newsline/461220-israel-cuts-gaza-fishing/
YESTERDAY
Israel strikes Gaza in retaliation for rocket attack
rt.com/news/461728-idf-strike-gaza-hamas-rocket/
1 FUCKING HOUR AGO
Sderot rocket strike prompts calls for major military operation in Gaza
timesofisrael.com/sderot-rocket-strike-prompts-calls-for-major-military-operation-in-gaza/
you can't make this (((shit))) up

Owen Green
Owen Green

Post the images here retard holy fuck

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

How fucking new are you? Do you know how shit works here?

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

i am a tornigger, faggot. 8ch don t let me do it.
Do it yourself if you want to read it

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

all good

Attached: Iran-means-land-of-the-aryans.png (52.27 KB, 510x791)

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

I wonder if we will lose a carrier before or after having an entire division whiped out.

1 undersupplied mountain division
less than 10k elite light infantry/special forces
marine Corp with even worse equipment than the 10th mountain
worst recruitment statistics since before ww2.
And that's all the US has to go inland with.

That's the white part of the military, less than 100k, well trained active duty, combat arms personnel. Everyone else is a shitskin POG with no worthwhile force multipliers once they are in the mountains.

On the other hand, millions of folks here at home will see another war for Israel as the catalyst for DOR, including leftists. The civil unrest will put France to shame.

Attached: 278c87747ab1af0fa06b4585c1acf833a8acb09a26057ddd2f73ccc588aa7385.jpg (149.48 KB, 886x876)

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

you know all US Navy ships are under strict orders: If you DO find an "enemy sub" DO NOT ENGAGE (we don't want our Greatest Ally In The MiddleEast (tm) embarrassed.

Official US response, "Iran is the only actor in the region sophisticated enough to carry out such an attack, and also the only ones with a motive". Its like they ain't even TRYING anymore.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

I came to the conclusion that only a nuclear weapon can truly save non kikes IRAN.

Muzzies already have nuclear weapons (pakistan).

"If you want peace, be ready for war"

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

kek, and I suppose you'll be among the (((chosen))) 100,000,000

Attached: kek-(2).jpg (31.07 KB, 470x470)

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Not having a draft is all we to know.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

That's no torpedo attack. If it got hit by one of the soviet surplus torpedos that iran uses, it'd be broken in half, not just on fire a little.
It's a fucking oil tanker, but there's no oil in the water in any of the pictures, so the hull probably isn't even damaged enough to leak.
Also, remember the USS Samuel B. Roberts hit an Iranian mine in the 80's, blew a 20ft hole in it's hull, and that's a fucking navy warship.
Now, on the subject of hulls
It's a misnomer that warship hulls are thick, they're not. We're talking 1/2in plate versus maybe 1/4in for a tanker. Tankers are much thicker on the bottom, like 3/4in for the big ones, the sides are pretty thin. So if it was an Iranian mine that these ships hit, we can figure it'd have at least a 20ft hole in the side (pics related) and if it got hit with an Iranian torpedo, it'd be broken in half.
because neither of these things happen, we know the (((official story))) is bullshit

Attached: 1920px-Ffg58minedamage2.jpg (734.77 KB, 1920x1296)
Attached: 1920px-Ffg58minedamage.jpg (237.95 KB, 1920x1265)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

It wouldn't be sinking. Torpedos are designed to create an airbubble and break a ship's back.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

The strait is a deathtrap for carrier groups as it is, the israelis love false flags so they'd probably sink a us carrier group themselves, and then there's the proxy war angle where I'm sure the russians and chinese would love to test out some of their new anti-ship missiles.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

The level of stupidity and incompetence this time around is a palpable. They're trying a Gulf of Tonkin incident II Electric Boogaloo but on non-combatant Saudi oil tankers who got damaged but not a single casualty. And even if they did, why the fuck would the American people care about some backwards undemocratic shithole like Saudi Arabia?

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

undemocratic
bad thing
leave nupol

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Bolton wrote in 2015:
Ironically perhaps, Israel’s nuclear weapons have not triggered an arms race. Other states in the region understood — even if they couldn’t admit it publicly — that Israel’s nukes were intended as a deterrent, not as an offensive measure.

Iran is a different story. Extensive progress in uranium enrichment and plutonium reprocessing reveal its ambitions. Saudi, Egyptian and Turkish interests are complex and conflicting, but faced with Iran’s threat, all have concluded that nuclear weapons are essential.

Ian Green
Ian Green

BASED. I can't wait to die for zog and oil.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

If it was torpedoed it would look like this ship that was rumored to be carrying arms to Syrian terrorist.

Attached: MOL-Comfort-800x498.jpg (44.91 KB, 800x498)
Attached: images.png (6.8 KB, 354x142)
Attached: t1larg.ship.afp.gi.jpg (75.8 KB, 640x360)

William Morales
William Morales

Might have been a mine.
archive.fo/5OxEt

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

I doubt anything significant will come of this, there's no way they would attempt a ground war in Iran with the military in the shambles that it is, and even air strikes are unlikely because the retarded F-35's would be falling out of the sky faster than Russian and Chinese SAM's could shoot them down. At absolute most they might launch some missiles are use naval gunfire, but even that's highly unlikely. These niggers just want to drive the price of oil up.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Is bolton legit insane? Iran hasn't started a war in fucking 300 years, longer than America has been a country.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

I’m going to guess trump goes to war so it makes it harder for the lefties to impeach him.

Mason Young
Mason Young

invidio.us/watch?v=3bgJV-s-nbU

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

On Thursday night, U.S. Central Command spokesman Bill Urban released a video of what the U.S. military said was an (((Iranian))) Revolutionary Guard Corp Gashti Class patrol boat approaching the Kokuka Courageous "and was observed and recorded removing (an) unexploded limpet mine from the M/T Kokuka Courageous."
Lol, sloppy job Mossad clean up crew.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Time to to die for Israel goys.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Interesting.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Quads of Doom. I can't fucking wait to see mutt soldier boys die for college.

Attached: f0a79c16e537706c440734137495b2415a9ca69a233b2ebae4ed8bc659656069.png (1.17 MB, 770x1064)

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

I am learning how to sue corporations for racism at Harvard. Southern yokels are better fit for dirty work in the trenches. Good luck, men!!! And women! And especially the blacks in supply and other support positions who do the real hard work. If I have any money left from partying with white bitches this weekend, I will donate to disabled veterans.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

I'm glad niggers are natural born cowards. Last time I was on tour, these stupid niggers joked about IEDs causing the whole squad to stand still for fucking hours on end for nothing. Eventually, these filthy niggers did get killed. Justice. Next time if they call me up, I'd just blue on blue a nigger. Fuck niggers.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

finish iran
finish russia
finish china
finish axis of evil

Attached: =.jpeg (164.77 KB, 774x435)

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

fuck it's morning in Tel Aviv

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

I wonder how many jews made a fortune by moving their money to oil during the last jewish holiday. Probably all of them as always. Our Release Valve in Chief will let them get away with it as usual.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Found this

John Bolton paid Cambridge Analytica to make Facebook users less ‘limp wristed’ about war

New information from Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie has revealed that incoming national security adviser John Bolton’s super PAC tried to use data on Facebook users to make people more willing to support backing wars.
In an interview with the New York Times, Wylie says that Bolton’s PAC was alarmed by polling trends showing that more and more Americans viewed war unfavorably — and it wanted to construct an advertising campaign aimed at reversing those views.
“The Bolton PAC was obsessed with how America was becoming limp wristed and spineless and it wanted research and messaging for national security issues,” said Wylie, a data expert who was a key figure in the founding of Cambridge Analytica. “That really meant making people more militaristic in their worldview. That’s what they said they wanted, anyway.”
Bolton’s PAC hired Cambridge Analytica months after it was founded in 2014, and the firm’s work with Bolton’s group became an example that it used to pitch potential clients about the value of its data harvesting model.
Emails viewed by the Times suggest that former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon had some role in setting up contacts between Bolton and Cambridge Analytica, as an email from a Cambridge Analytica employee sent to Bolton specifically mentioned Bannon in its subject header.

archive.fo/MCCSL

Lots of traitors guilty of conspiracy but I'm still laughing most about the chickenhawk draft dodging limp wristed bolton having the audacity to shill $1.2 million on kikebook for wars.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

marketwatch.com/story/iran-removed-unexploded-mine-from-oil-tanker-us-says-2019-06-13?mod=MW_story_top_stories

ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2019/06/13/Photos/ZH/MW-HL409_mine06_20190613230947_ZH.jpg?uuid=ddeec854-8e51-11e9-a4b0-9c8e992d421e

See, it's not a mine. A mine damaged a warship so much that a 20ft hole was blown and they had to rebuild the keel, the only reason why they salvaged that ship was for PR reasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Samuel_B._Roberts_(FFG-58)#/media/File:Ffg58minedamage2.jpg

Probably something like a hellfire missile from a drone.

Attached: 1280px-Ffg58minedamage2.jpg (344.02 KB, 1280x864)
Attached: MW-HL409-mine06-20190613230947-ZH.jpg (85.69 KB, 890x501)

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

“The Bolton PAC was obsessed with how America was becoming limp wristed and spineless and it wanted research and messaging for national security issues,” said Wylie, a data expert who was a key figure in the founding of Cambridge Analytica. “That really meant making people more militaristic in their worldview. That’s what they said they wanted, anyway.”

lmao our enemies are going to be slaughtered when the time comes. The left is all limp-wristed faggots and the right is out for jew blood.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Could it be a dud mine that has been sabotaged?

In the Falklands war, the Argies dropped a lot of bombs on British ships that they had bought from the brits years earlier. But the Brits had recognized their rogue nation status and deliberately sold them dud bombs that either didnt go off or had a really low yield.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

most likely domestically produced.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Japan was offering to do nuclear work with Iran, one of their reactors went off. Japan continues to do trade with Japan, now one of their ships were attacked twice.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Ah I thought they bought all their military shit off western nations.
They are unable to produce semiconductors in the mudslime world. But I guess mines is far easier.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Japan continues to do trade with Japan

Connor King
Connor King

i meant iran

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Japan was offering to do nuclear work with Iran, one of their reactors went off.

I trust Jap enineering more than most. But the Jap reactors and developments at home keep having problems. Seems like you need whites to make nuclear work.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Japanese engineering is typically good to go, but their industrialists and corporatists are cheap ass jap bastards who always scrimp on important shit knowing it will be decades before anything really big fails, which is why Fukushima, built in the 70's, lasted just long enough that the corrupt bastards who built it were gone when it failed. When it comes to anything bigger than a motor vehicle or industrial equipment you can't trust jap manufactured shit. Not because they can't design and build, just because the chinks at the top are second only to kikes in their cheapness and corruption.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Which could hint towards american punishment for the japs because of the japs disregarding americans adamant denial of iranian nuclear policy.

David Cook
David Cook

Here's another ship just like the one that was "attacked":

vesseltracking.net/ship/kokuka-glorious-9568500

There are plenty out there for photoshoots.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Yeah because a superpower like USA would risk an expert debunking the footage and be the laughing stock of the world ???

You need to consume something other than conspiracy theories and day upon day glued to this site.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

An expert has already debunked their story, the captain and crew have called bullshit.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Ignore this dumb nigger et al.
Lemme drop sum science … Making a nuclear bomb is ezpz for a nation like iran, which has had nuclear power for sixty some years. Look into "little boy".
All you do is smack a couple 30lb lumps of uranium together and it automagically kabooms. 1930s tech, bros.
Is it efficient? Powerful? No. But even if they fuck it up, it's gonna yield 1000 tons of tnt.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Same shit happened to princeton & cole, which are twice the displacement of a frigate.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

4WD track laying vehicle wtf?

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Could John Bolton soon be SACKED? Will it avert Iran war? Former CIA agent Kiriakou positive on both
rt.com/news/461907-trump-fire-bolton-iran-kiriakou/

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

gulf of tonkin anyone?

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

have a bump

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

I thought this would just fall out of the news cycles for being fucking nothing.
I can't believe the jewniggers are actually running with this.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

pissrael and zog are increasingly nervous

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

clarification: the boats were shipping oil FROM the nation of Saudi Arabia, but they were from Japan and Norway.

The Japanese ship "Kokuka Courageous" crew saw flying objects and the explosion was above water level, discrediting accusation these were Iranian torpedos/mines.

Meanwhile
msn.com/en-us/news/world/iranians-fired-missile-at-us-drone-prior-to-tanker-attack-us-official-says/ar-AACTdip

This makes it pretty clear: United States were flying drones and crashed one of them into the Courageous, Iran tried to stop them but didn't have the tech to defend the Japanese.

I swear this is the same 1852 Uraga Harbor bullshit with Matthew C. Perry except USA is just being sneaky about it.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Sounds like Iran were trying to take out the US drones and hit the Japanese ship instead.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

fucking based Japan exposing US false flag.

I'm gonna buy some Yakuza vidya.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Found the actual bronx indian

David Hall
David Hall

Attached: tk.jpg (174.26 KB, 997x768)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Let's raise the prices and get more profit

Attached: 82c.jpg (87.56 KB, 677x995)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Persians are slightly improved Arabs, not really Aryans.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Iranians are not our bros, idiot.
Long live Tarrant!

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Is it time to MIGA, yet?

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

I used to think so to but then I read i.4pcdn.org/pol/1525812414325.png making it clear they really are an Indo-European people like us and the real reason semites are so butthurt about them. Just like in the pisslamic golden age, the arabs can't hold their jealousy of Persian superiority and the jews know they're the only ones smart enough to be a real threat to them in the region.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

why can't you just upload the pic to your post?

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

The war machine springs to life

Attached: war-(D).png (155.74 KB, 1238x1004)

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Oh man the thought of the USA bombing Iran really gets my dick hard. My only concern is what drink I'll be having while I watch the fireworks display on FoxNews. I pray to God that we get to see a nuke, even if low yield, used in aggression. Persian women aren't too bad when they westernize and wear slutty clothing like they should, so my hard as diamonds cock can be the base of their refugee camp. HOORAH!!! Semper fidelis!
this is actually really good, user. kudos. honestly, if you had made it just a little more intricate and flamboyant, it could have gone in the same category as the Navy Seal copypasta

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit