Saudi oil tankers torpedoed

two saudi oil tankers were heavily damaged, apparently by "torpedoes and magnetic mines".

How much you want to bet that Iran gets blamed?

archive.fo/uB7Jp

Attached: oiltankerowned.PNG (807x605, 338.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201906131075846588-suspected-oil-tanker-attack-what-we-know-so-far/
theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/02/iran-mek-cult-terrorist-trump-allies-john-bolton-rudy-giuliani
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Drumpf 4D falseflagging American enemy number one, Iran! SHILLS BTFO

Attached: america.jpg (373x1920, 126.6K)

Meh, doubt it will amount to much. Just more half assed propaganda fuckery.

Whatever that means

Attached: Capture.JPG (780x337, 48.7K)

reeeeee

there are Israeli subs lurking out there. Not the first time they used subs, either; but that is a different story

Attached: image-238389-860_poster_16x9-veqc-238389.jpg (1004x399 227.41 KB, 71.66K)

Always do it near enemy land or your own shores will be fucked. Very good strategy. I suspecct things like this will escalate in the future. Places like Indian ocean and Malacca are begging for some hi tec piracy.

Attached: 5bd32602931bb_5bd0821c6c60a_1471454124000_img_671525.jpg (1280x720, 153.65K)

More likely it'll see the U.S military sending more resources to patrol near the strait, to keep traffic flowing safely with minimal delay. However that response would agitate Iran and increase the risk of an incident involving a U.S warship directly. So this is likely bait for a much larger incident being planned.

Tell me more

Yeah how about stopping the bullshit, Iran use standard Russian/Chinese/NorK 553mm (21in) torpedo with 300kg (~700lb) HEAT warheads that were designed do go through Iowa-class battleships…

Exactly my first thought.

Well if it's unexplainable explosions then look no further.

Attached: building.JPG (993x2684, 191.07K)

Another image released of the tanker

Attached: oiltankerowned2.PNG (682x890, 1.32M)

WHY DOES WW3 HAVE TO START BEFORE MY STINKY LINKIES MOON???

If a 3rd World war should happen, it will because it is in the interest of the Jews. And whoever wins it will rule the world, and who ever loses it will be enslaved and or genocided.

that's so useful for the oil prices and for the poor kike-owned oil companies
this tiny incident with a pair of firecrackers on ships belonging to un(((important))) countries is worth $Billions!
just check who was well positioned in the stock exchanges to benefit from this utterly unexpected event
and, oh, look! the 1st ship hit was japanese, just when iranian officials were in japan to negociate deals! what a surprise!

that thing stinks false flag so fucking much

Gee
I wonder ( ( (who) ) ) could possibly be behind this hmmmmm I wonder…:

That’s a big fire

Jews are pushing war with Iran, so Iran must be getting close to nuke ready.

Checked
Shit nigger they’ve had atomic bombs for at least twenty years now

Imagine being in the military right now and knowing you're probably going to have to die for Israel

You’re probably right

For their sake, I hope they have a nuke. The anti Israel alliance of hezbollah and Iran boast that if war broke out, Israel would be flattened in half an hour and I hope they live up to that claim.

They only need a couple for redundancy in case one fails.

ww3 might actually have kicked off and no one gives a fuck
We might have a chance boys

It hasn’t kicked off yet, but this is definitely the next step in escalation/false flagging. If this tanker incident did start it, id be very surprised.

I know a marine who is completely oblivious to the jewish problem and can only focus on how Muslims are violent. And he isn't wrong to hate Muslims, but just because you figured out Muslims are violent doesn't mean jews aren't violent.

I wonder sometimes why nations with joint interests in smoothly-flowing trade don’t send out joint fleets. The additional coordination difficulty us more than made up for by the added reassurance that people aren’t doing tricky things.

Even if Iran wouldn’t “joint fleet” with the USA?m, is there any Iran-neutral nation that, by joint-fleeting with the USA, could help demonstrate to Iran that the mission is clear and above-board?

Looks like there were attacks in April and May too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (739x852 327.21 KB, 518.01K)

Neocons are still in charge and a new 9/11 is happening.
Bolton has been blaming Iran for the tanker bombings.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630x867, 296.56K)

Nobody really realized that an assassination would start WWI either. Dust off some old newspapers or say the national geographic of the period, and you'll enjoy some really odd takes when looking back through the lens of history. What's interesting is that you've got the UAE leading the investigation, Saudi Arabia agreeing, and Qatar(who SA have a formal blockade against), agreeing with SA. I still figure that if WWIII starts it'll be with conventional warfare between India and Pakistan, followed by Pakistan lobbing nukes. This seems more likely now because Pakistan has "decentralized" it's nuke controls for all low-yield aka tactical nuclear weapons. Now regional base commanders who have them in their arsenal can decide if they want to retaliate with a nuke. And of course you've got China sitting and grinning at both.

Cute how he leaves an escape hatch for accountability

Attached: shocked.jpg (266x400, 45.5K)

This is our current strategy. Stop Iran from selling oil and drive up the price. Iran will be allowed to sell theirs sometime later when there’s a glut.

The UAE is leading the investigation, Said Arabia and Qatar agree with them that it was Iran.

Coincidentally, these three countries have a vested interest in a war against Iran, since it's their biggest economic and political rival.

Countries who want to start a war against Iran claim that Iran had attacked their ships.

We know what is going on.

Ah sheeeeeit. Here we go again…

Attached: wmdsII.png (1160x629, 896.61K)

its the jews duh

Attached: 34c77bc1b1b8c3e91d93ab4977d4579519d5435152bd6cf2ab19aa1ddb0d6331.png (2438x1369, 865.17K)

Sloppy

Why is Isreal's motives for these attacks? The missiles at Syria only to get cucked by anti missile systems, the oil tanker torpedoes, they cant blame it on other nation now can they? Why do they want the other nation so hard to make counter attack on them ? So usa can declare war on them and attack them?

Navy SEALs did it but they will blame it on Iran.

What is Israel's*

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201906131075846588-suspected-oil-tanker-attack-what-we-know-so-far/

no, they have never ever done that before. They really are our greatest ally.

Attached: 7238.jpg (413x395, 34.5K)

I didnt mean it like that, now that israel is just launching missiles on Iran publicly and they admit it , they cannot say it was other nation

Here we go again.

Whatcha sliding shitskin?

Attached: 1560420464205.jpg (254x199, 18.81K)

checked
Nice.

Any sophisticated attack by a drone is Israeli in origin. They have drones out the ass. They botched the Maduro assassination.

Look at these headlines and remember the other countries on Wesley Clark's list.

Israel did the USS Cole as well, it was a specially modified Popeye missile that hit the Cole and some Jewish ambassador to Yemen shut down the investigation.

There's no fucking way Iran did this and we need to confront Bolton's lies on every forum.

Attached: FucktheJewswabigrubberdick.PNG (1075x987, 534.71K)

Reminder: What is Hezbollah?
Epic ending btw.

IT AIN'T ME

how convenient for them that they lobby their own anti-drone weaponry to all the western armies and do their best to shut down or buy any foreign competition in the field
this guarantees that "some drones" may slip through their exported defenses when it's in their best interest

STFU Stormtard

Attached: ZJhWw1.jpg (1280x856, 151.68K)

Still trying? …sad.

Wow @ Frank Colin's sign.
He almost reached his goal of curbing FoS.

Banker War 490,971 incoming.

When this kicks off and sleeper cells start burning US cities down you know what to do.
A million of us should also head to the southern border and mow everything down that attempts to come across as well.
It’s time the citizenry gets something out of these world wars for democracy.

A chance for what?

That’s Frank Collin (real name (((Cohen)))) no one fucking follows him you libertarian retard.
##

Daily reminder that all self proclaimed nazis either
A. look jewish
B. Act jewish
C. are jewish

Meanwhile, senior officials from the US and UAE have attributed the attack to a "state actor," though they neglected to explicitly name Iran.

All this is happening before the investigation into the attacks has even begun. And BBG's Javier Blas pointed out that should Iran be found responsible, it would be a strange turn of events since the Front Altair is owned by John Frederiksen, the owner of the Frontline Tanker company, who moved oil for Iran during the "tanker war" with Iraq.

Source?

Just my personal observations. I've noticed that everyone who has an obessive hatred of Jews (As opposed to logical hatred of jewish behavior) is either a self-hating jew (like brother nathanael) or looks jewish (like Goebbels)

So they're not Saudi tankers? I remember reading somewhere that Iran busted the MEK trying to purchase equipment for a false flag attack.

Who is this MEK?
>theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/02/iran-mek-cult-terrorist-trump-allies-john-bolton-rudy-giuliani

Check out the circled sections, so fucking corrupt. Yes the US is trying to spread Marxism to Iran.

Attached: BoltonisaMarxist.PNG (904x935, 178.14K)

All the Jews in the media have to do is frame claim Russia helped in the attack. This is a volatile situation to say the least. We already know they want the US and Russian to nuke each other. The only thing stopping that is Israel's security, we're still needed. Once Israel is mighty the great war will start.

IT IS HAPPENING

This is it boys, prepare for war.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000497397019.jpg (1240x827 64.56 KB, 178.35K)

this is next level chesscuckery tbh

>>theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/02/iran-mek-cult-terrorist-trump-allies-john-bolton-rudy-giuliani

Avoid using that source if you want people to take what you say seriously.

This, but it's the other way around. Abe went to Tehran.

for

Unironically fantastic. Here's to watching ZOG get BTFO. Iran will be the hill the system dies on if you do your part. The US isn't stable enough to support an actual war effort. Make it worse. Agitate. Agitate. Agitate.

I doubt they launch a ground invasion, but I expect Iran to be bombed into the stone age.

rip palestibros

Quite likely. We'll see how their AD holds up. I'm mostly hoping for some manifestation of the war games. Hopefully a sunken aircraft carrier and some decent retaliatory strikes on Israel and the US Fleet.

I'm not sure what they'll do to Israel, it'd likely be against proxies. If they're smart though, they'll target Saudi coastal oil refineries. That'll create chaos for the Western world.

I'm sure the Pentagon have been working on how to BTFO of Iran since the 80s. The last time they engaged in a hot war, it didn't go well for Iran.

Attached: praying mantis.png (1944x1746 141.49 KB, 846.8K)

*against -> using

Nice try patriotard, post your Pentagon-propaganda somewhere else.

Attached: nothing of value.jpg (654x371, 65.07K)

Bot or just stupid? I'm not even an American, posting facts as I see them.

didn't this just happen a couple weeks ago… and they blamed it on iran?

that was after 8yrs of Saddam lobbing Reagan's chemical weapons at them. they'll do better this time, and they'll have allies. i'd be more cautious

Drop the cool-aid retard, Iran did remarkably well against Iraq which had the backing of the entire western world, even though its military was disorganized by the revolution and was under an arms embargo.

This is a redo. Needed to have more cameras on hand to catch the spectacular flames.

Two of Israel's enemies were weakening each other, that was the goal there. The west sold them arms, and conducted limited engagements, but they didn't bomb Iranian cities for the Iraqis. Unlike Afghanistan, which was already in the stone age following the soviet invasion, Tehran has a lot to lose from a U.S. bombing campaign, with the current sanctions, they're not that strong now either.

Ah, It's just like how people who hate faggots are gay, people who hate pedos want to fuck children, people who hate niggers are secretly black.

Oh man the thought of the USA bombing Iran really gets my dick hard. My only concern is what drink I'll be having while I watch the fireworks display on FoxNews. I pray to God that we get to see a nuke, even if low yield, used in aggression. Persian women aren't too bad when they westernize and wear slutty clothing like they should, so my hard as diamonds cock can be the base of their refugee camp. HOORAH!!! Semper fidelis!

Attached: 1559497542500.png (710x505, 300.86K)

AYO HOL UP
We be secretly jews and blacks and sheeeeittt?

US military personnel are scum from top to bottom. Not a single quality individual in any branch, at any level, at any post. We'd be better off if every last one of them died tomorrow.

Ahh sheeeeiit so what you sayin'….. iz i been a true OG nigga…. dis hole time mah nigga?????

SSSSHHHHHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII—

nice b8 m8

The US patroling the seas and keeping these things from happening, is the only reason they have an "empire"
Seems times are changing, and kikes are very much involved.

Nothing will happen.

Current press report

The media reaction to this is not typical so far. What the fuck is going on here? This smells funny but we don't seem to be the only ones who have figured it out this time.

It's most likely just the Saudis and kikes trying to speculate on oil and drive up the price. If they were going to launch a war on Iran it probably already would have happened. The just want fearmongering and high oil prices at this point

>>>/4chan/

Iran engaged in a cowardly attack on innocent civilian vessels. The United States will make Iran pay!
Bomb Iran! Operation Iranian Liberation now!

post/link pics/vid plox

you forgot to call him cumskin, /int*/ le epin trol u rllllly pwnd him brah!

this