Meanwhile in BASED Hungary

Israel's Likud party just opened a branch in Hungary

While most foreigners seem to think that Orbán and his party are borderline Fascists, they tirelessly work on expanding and promoting various Jewish lobby groups, political pressure organizations, and other NGO's.

Announced by (((Tamir Wertzberger))), who is responsible for Likud's international relations, the Hungarian branch's president will be (((Kálmán Szalai))), who is also the president of the Action and Protection Foundation (Tett és Védelem Alapítvány), a Jewish lobby group partially funded by the Hungarian state, which is roughly the (((Hungarian))) equivalent of the ADL based in the US.

Likud and Hungary's ruling FIDESZ party have traditionally enjoyed very close relations (much like a loyal dog and its owner).

Source (Hungarian): kuruc.info/r/2/199216/

Goybook page of Likud's Hungarian branch: facebook.com/LIKUD-Magyarország-Egyesület-2248403471946683/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x369, 248.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XsTJH
web.archive.org/web/20120302182054/http://www.lesechos.fr:80/entreprises-secteurs/enquete/0201846776554-viktor-orban-l-infrequentable-276493.php
trtworld.com/europe/what-s-behind-sectarian-tensions-between-hungary-and-romania-27436
archive.org/details/TheTruthOfDemocracyDrWilliamPierce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, pic not related to the Likud branch's opening, but very much related to Orbán's relationship with (((them))).

Oy vey checking catalog is hard.
Reported for borderline duplicate

Another alt-right Shabbos Goy

Orban is a jew.
Check this out, from french economic paper "Les Echos" : archive.fo/XsTJH
This part -in French- :
« L'antisémitisme est antidémocratique et inacceptable. Je suis un Hongrois d'origine juive. Mais je n'ai pas de double identité. Mon identité est hongroise et je n'ai aucun problème avec le fait d'être juif. Je ne l'ai jamais nié et mon père me frapperait si je le faisais », affirme Viktor Orban.

"Anti-Semitism is undemocratic and unacceptable. I am a Hungarian of Jewish origin. But I do not have a double identity. My identity is Hungarian and I have no problem with being Jewish. I never denied it and my father would hit me if I did, "says Viktor Orban."

Now.. the funny part, the above webpage had been archived on web.archive.org and got recently (((modified)))
For example, this one had been archived on March 2nd 2012, before the one archived on archive.fo ..(On August 30th 2013)
And yet, the content is different…
web.archive.org/web/20120302182054/http://www.lesechos.fr:80/entreprises-secteurs/enquete/0201846776554-viktor-orban-l-infrequentable-276493.php

« L'antisémitisme est antidémocratique et inacceptable. Je suis un Hongrois d'origine juive. Mais je n'ai pas de double identité. Mon identité est hongroise et je n'ai aucun problème avec le fait d'être juif. Je ne l'ai jamais nié et mon père me frapperait si je le faisais », affirmait en 1999 l'un de ses camarades du début du Fidesz, Tamas Deutsch.

"Anti-Semitism is undemocratic and unacceptable. I am a Hungarian of Jewish origin. But I do not have a double identity. My identity is Hungarian and I have no problem with being Jewish. I never denied it and my father would hit me if I did it, "said one of his Fidesz comrades, Tamas Deutsch, in 1999.

"said one of his Fidesz comrades, Tamas Deutsch, in 1999.

How convenient isn't it ?

Attached: 1541425727475-1.jpg (782x751, 280.58K)

This is a friendly reminder that you cannot trust (((web.archive.org)))
The (((convenient modification))) happened recently.. I should have make a screenshot of it a few months ago. Thanks god, archive.fo shows the rabbi trick.

So if he's conspiring with Jews, and likely is, why is it that Orban and his party are keeping the 'migrant' scum out of Hungary?

This is something that needs to be questioned and looked into.

Also, the original article from "Les Echos" stayed up online for YEARS (published in 2012) and got 404 recently.. after bad goyim here noticed the vital information in it.

Hungary is irrelevant to international jewry. The key states are France and Germany. Tikkun olam must happen here first and without ambiguity. (understand, brutal) Orban's role is to prevent hungarian's people from brutal uprising, luring them to think they're protected from the France and Germany niggerloving madness. But this will happen in Hungary too at some point.

So the MSM feeds us fake news unless it prints something we want to believe, in which case the article must be true?

Jews always have and always will play both sides.

They keep roughtly 80% of them out. FIDESZ very much emphasizes that they want to keep out ILLEGAL immigrants. (sounds familiar, Trumpfags?). Thousands have came to Hungary and got asylum. Tens of thousands of more came from the EU, they claim asylum in a Western country, apply for welfare, then come to live here without that nations knowledge, because the cost of living is lower. And then there's also that FIDESZ literally sells visas to rich foreigners, mainly asians, but also some Middle Easterners.

As for why the flood gate is not completely open: Because Hungary is already on the brink of white extinction, and has been for decades. Well-educated whites leave the country by the hundreds of thousands, and our local niggers (gypsies) are in a population boom. (((FIDESZ))) can leave the gypsy problem to fester, eventually producing a mutt country just as migrants will in the West, while at the same time they can pretend to be nationalists by making token efforts against immigration.

(((Leftypol))) approves of this subversion…

That is bretty based

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Nice trips but how come Jobbik's vote decreased if things are that bad? Most Hungarians seem pretty happy with Orban.

voting doesnt matter and it never has, democract is an illusion of choice to stop people from rebelling against the jewish overlords, everyone was chosen before hand to "win" an election

Does that include the German federal elections of 1932/3?

uhh. no? I mean the jews werent in power, they were too busy fucking with hollywood and weimar berlin to be bothered by some election. dude trust me

Reminder op is a butthurt gypsy from Romania, upset about ww1 graves.
Meanwhile last month leftwing Romania invited their beloved gypsy paki/pajeet to come work in their country.
trtworld.com/europe/what-s-behind-sectarian-tensions-between-hungary-and-romania-27436
Free Transylvania, protect them from romanian pakis

In a democracy the media decides elections. Watch the first couple minutes and this applies to all countries.
>archive.org/details/TheTruthOfDemocracyDrWilliamPierce

With the internet and the amount of people who don't bother with TV I think we are close to being able to break their control.

We can see them rigging the election right now for Joe Biden. Nobody likes that corrupt pile of TPP shit but everywhere you turn there's articles that suggest he's already won the nomination. If he's able to beat Bernie then I'm going to personally declare Democracy as a sham. We'll see..

I found this greeting between Orban and Junker interesting.

So the Jews weren't bothered when Hitler came to power through elections even though it threatened to totally destroy their world domination but they're bothered about elections in a small, insignificant central European country? Get a grip user.

Oh shit…

not at the time, hitler was some literally who and germany was still hell on earth, hitler wasnt a threat to the jews untill he got soldiers to fuck their shit up and outlawed a lot of kike shit like freemasonry

Orban confirmed Jew. He's agreeing to change the upcoming hoax museums narrative on Hungarian complicity.
Once the Hungarians admit complicity it'll be time for a new round of reparations.

Attached: Holyhoaxx.PNG (1074x1011, 1.21M)

American-style "conservatism" expanding to Europe. America really is a cancer.

And yes, I recognize that jews are ultimately at fault. That doesn't mean America wasn't one of the worst disasters in human history.

Jobbik did a full 180 turn, they denounced all nationalist policies and rethoric, what little content is left in the shell of that once hopeful party is just center-left bullshit and a stance against FIDESZ' corruption (and not against their kosher policies!). Most of their voters stayed at home at the EP elections, some voted for liberal parties, some for FIDESZ, some for a new radical nationalist party called Mi Hazánk.

Nem kell szőröstalpú fasszopó románcigánynak lennem ahhoz, hogy utáljam a zsideszt. Vágóhídra viszik a sok hülye birkát, akik közben azt bégetik "Legalább nem a migráns farkasok esznek meg minket!".

Leszarom a korrupciójukat, inkább magyar oligarcha vigye a pályázati pénzeket mint külföldi, de miközben migránsoznak és Sorosoznak, beengedik a buckalakókat, csak szép lassan, fokozatosan, és legálisan, Soros fajtársait meg kitömik pénzzel és befolyással.

Stupid Eastern Europe sold their sons and daughters assholes for EU free money.
Well, that money will soon run out and when the EU calls in their debt , you will have to allow the kike to bugger all your sons and daughters until their assholes love it.
Stupid backward Eastern Europeans - they were better off under the fucking Russians.
Cunts - all what they are good for it bowing and taking Jewish cocks.

Peaceful protests are the way to go. America wouldn't be the great country it is today without them.

UGRY JÖBNUTYE

Attached: ='.jpeg (600x453, 28.98K)

They probably edited because it was a mistake on their end. No, I am not defending Orbán. I am saying that he never ever publicly admitted to being a jew. He can't even be a full blooded kike since he's definitely got some gypsy thing going on. Not that that's any better. It's worth noting though that of the original 3 founding members of FIDESZ two were most definitely kikes.

Keeping the niggers out of Hungary? That's not a virtue FIDESZ. "Fuck niggers" is simply the absolute dominant philosophy in Hungary. Living with gypsies for centuries simply does that to a people. The average Hungarian is Zig Forums-tier racist. If FIDESZ wants to stay in power they have no choice but to oblige. Letting in niggers would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Quite literally, blood would flow in rivers on the streets. Politicians would be hanged. So what they do instead is quietly settle rapefugees without making a big fuss about it. In record numbers. You don't hear about that in Hungarian TV, so that leaves 90% of FIDESZ voters in the dark. There's also the gypsy problem as eloquently points out.

Doesn't Hungary have one of largest Jewish populations in Europe? Maybe they want to keep it as a safe zone while they ruin the rest of Europe. Budapest is the only place where I saw an actual rabbi.

They were laughing at him in the beginning, that's how certain in their grip they were.

That's Poland.

Jew is poisoning countries one by one.Using liberal ideal,LGBTQ propaganda through Hollywood,destabilising the middle east and divert middle Eastern from their countries in the middle east into the west.All this probably for revenge for what ww2 and Europe did to them,weakening middle east nations and given them more space,control and influence I wouldn't be surprised if one day take over Egypt and nearby countries thus building an empire. Meanwhile the play everyone against each other the west is poison to degenerate and ruin.

Ukraїne.

This is the country you faggots are shitting on?
My god. No wonder you faggots have no political traction and get nothing done.
If your Jew conspiracies are true, would it make sense for dismembered Hungary to make a fuss about them? Would it not be more reasonable for them to play the game of politics instead of going full 1488?
Use your fucking heads. You faggots weakened Hungary to unprecedented levels and now you want them to go full race war?