Is there any sort of functional 8/pol/ archive out there yet? Just wondering...

Is there any sort of functional 8/pol/ archive out there yet? Just wondering, I made a rather futile effortpost of a thread yesterday, that broke no rules - it was promptly 404'd when I checked on it today. Just wanted to read any replies that it may or may not have had before it was deleted from existence.

I am thinking there isn't an archive like halfchan has, but who knows. thank you.

Attached: decayering.jpg (980x613, 106.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/archive/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably not.

semi.
Try wayback with the timestamps and if you're lucky you can see, won't load like 95% of images tho
QTDDTOT you fucking nigger

wayback would not have an archive of a thread from 12 hours ago, and this isnt reddit I dont post in question generals and I dont have a fucking tripcode or any upvoters to pander to.

sir.

1. Rule 4. For fuck’s sake.
2. >>>/polarchive/

If it was worthwhile then Anti-White mods removed it. Just keep reposting and make those niggers work for their subversion.

That’s exactly what happened. It was linked directly in the OP of the QTDDTOT thread and codemonkey removed it.

The rule you cited is not applicable, and even if it was.. why would I care about rules anymore if I was deleted for breaking none of them in the first place?

also that seems to be useless but thank you.

Yeah the threads right here
Check the catalog first next time

OP here, that is not my thread, nor having any sort of resemblance to it, or any sort of searching realtime archive like I am referring to. Perhaps think about your post first, see if you really are being pertinent next time.

Thread is a one sentence question. Fuck off, dumbass.
You've broken rule 4.

>>>/sudo/
8ch.net/pol/archive/index.html
Check any of the millions of places like sheekyforums/leekyforums/etc. that are scam ad revenue builders that scrape Zig Forums for posts.

Why are you like this? Did you forget how to talk to people?

didnt think sheeky scraped 8 only 4, but i will look around thanks.

Return whence you came and infect this place no longer.

No, the thread I posted yesterday was >>13386202

It was rather lengthy and a bit existentialist.

For what purpose ? This place is a shithole.

Attached: a59618dc5963bd4.webm (640x346, 853.53K)

I don't give a shit about you. You don't matter. We have rules. Follow them or get out.

Because I made a thread that I obviously had interest in, and was curious to see any feedback given in the replies by people with similar ideas/thinking.

How about you stop being a petulant fucking child and become a jani if it bothers you so much cuck

new

Nobody here thinks though. They just parrot what they see and hear.

I just wanted to see the replies to my thread. that is all. There were a few people who chimed in with some constructive input before I retired for the evening, I was hoping to see if that continued or not in my absence.

it sure as hell wasn't under the first BO before kikey took over

Woooow your supposed to freak out and call me a niggerkikecuckjewfaggot for insulting the board and users, dont you know how this works?
I think there is an archive, maybe you can find it on /sudo/ but I might be mistaken.

/pdfs/ is somewhat active as well as /polarchive/.

Like you're doing now?
Oh, the irony…

Wow

Heh

45570f, please stop. this reflects poorly on the thread, your spam.

Hitler would have wanted Amnesty for all 700 million Aryan brethren living in Latin America! #MAGAwithDACA

douchebag.

Reported, then.

>>>/reddit/

ah yes, reddit, roo. You're still a gigantic cock gobbling faggot for saying shit like >we have rules here
You are not a jani so shut the fuck up and quit acting like you have any power random shitposter. The mods don't care about your reports and if you send too many they'll probably just ban you instead so lick my unwashed taint nigger

Sage and report.

OP here, that was not my reply^

Again I am not here to criticize the board or how it is ran, clearly I, nor anyone, has any power over that.

I just wish I could see replies to a thread had interest in after it is deleted.