YT deplatforms Black Pigeon Speaks

Youtube deplatformed Black Pigeon Speaks today. So once again I will say, boycott Youtube and subscribe to Black Pigeon Speaks on Bitchute. bitchute.com/channel/yqVw2kOQK4Jl/ Eventually all the cool kids will be using Bitchute and it will be the #1 video streaming platform. Leave YT to become the overly sanitized corporate platform where you will never see anything even remotely controversial or interesting.

Attached: tread killdozer.jpg (602x460, 58.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/uDQaerd0KZ0/#comment-4499671218
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks
youtube.com/watch?v=BhuiPtwyoY8
dailystormer.name/free-speech-youtube-alternative-bitchute-censors-your-friendly-neighborhood-azzmador-because-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just kidding I'm not schizophrenic. This is honestly a tragedy. Hopefully Bitchute actually catches on. I'm thinking back on Hatreon being shut down by VISA and other examples. Flooding a website with far-right thinkers does not make it attractive, unfortunately.

Ah finally. The nigger is gone.

You can find a big list of channels which Youtube/Alphabet/(((they))) don't want you to see at this link. bitchute.com/video/uDQaerd0KZ0/#comment-4499671218

Attached: where-do-u-see-urself-in-5-years-dont-meme-17565696.png (500x500, 112.43K)

mods already deleted a thread posted about it, anyway he's over on bitchute

Felix Lace is white you nigger.

Is he black? I honestly have no idea. I've never seen the man, only the content. The content is good and aligns with my values.

btw, the left hated this guy with a passion

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks

just read how "rational" the talk about him on kikewiki

It's the biggest irony that the far-left says they are fighting fascism, but they are fully supporting the corporations in a massive propaganda campaign designed to cleanse dissenting opinion from the culture. I for one refuse to sit idly by and watch MY culture be taken over by far-left radicals. This is America and there are a lot of us who are starting to think this culture war needs to become a hot war where we hang the bastards.

Attached: tread snake.jpg (509x304, 42.89K)

Who cares? Black pill speaks hasn't said anything novel. He doesn't have any viable solutions, he is just #7262552 to talk about white genocide, mass invasion, and how fucked we all are. We have known the problems for years lets talk solutions.. oh wait violence is the only solution but everyone is to cozy so coo.

Bitchute also remove "hate speech" though so why not choose a genuinely free speech alternative?

May not be novel to you, but to some of the blue pilled faggots out there it might have pushed them in the right direction. And the leftists despise him, so that's sufficient.

Random violence wont help. You need surgical strikes.
Fight Club: "Do NOT fuck with us!"
youtube.com/watch?v=BhuiPtwyoY8

who? when?

Why do we need 50 threads about this eceleb no one has ever heard about?

BPS is one of the most tame and center political commentator and they still went after him?!
This was said before, but YT and the media in general is so far left that they see everything different from them as extreme.

Why? I watched that guy a few years ago, and he wasn't "extreme" or anything. The most impressive thing he did was shit on women. It's obvious that he lurks 4/pol/, and he's even commented on murdoch murdoch videos, but he doesn't actually do much "red-pilling." And he aggressively dodged the JQ. The fact YouTube is shutting down basic-bitch conservatives for being "nazis" or whatever is funny. Leftists are so bad at seeing any nuance between non-leftists that it's funny. They see no difference between a lolberg and a Fascist, for instance. Just goes to show that these neurotic leftists in Jew-owned companies are doing what they do naturally.

I hate this website so much. On the DOTR I will spare the authors the rope just so I can crucify them personally.

Bloodshed is needed, but as anons on this board keeping pointing out, whites are too comfy. Fuck that. Comfort and good economy be damned. Bloodshed is needed. inb4 glownigger…fuck them kill their families too

Do what you need to do to hear about him, then shut the fuck up, you utter spoon.
Lurk 2 years, faggot.

Having appeared on killstream he showed he kept his youtube stuff tame. He is, as far as I can tell, full Zig Forums trying to circumspect his naughty goy points. A little too good at it.
Probably got him on his use of npc meme.

Thats true, but the same could he said for alex jones

BPS made good content. The visuals were on point and the messaging was on point. He kept it low-key in the hopes that he could get his message out without drawing the eye of Sauron down on him. He had 500k subscribers which is a big impact for someone in our camp. There are a million other of our guys making videos but they are filmed in grandmas basement with an old VHS into a broken microphone that sounds like shit and nobody wants to look at a neckbeard in a basement dropping black pills. You get no traction with that shit.

Attached: hammer nails.jpg (400x400, 23.19K)

Oh no , now I can't watch my Hitler Videos on JewTube.
Oh wait.

Attached: 1560412091148.png (512x512, 141.41K)

Hi retard. I'm a pureblood German-American. I don't know what anti-white kikestian E Kikel Jewns even is. You might be schizophrenic. Please take your meds, have your nurse change your diaper and fuck off.

Attached: 10565092_10202262393190276_7656437982280342833_n.jpg (300x168, 6.68K)

you're schizo if you (((notice))) all the spammers sagebombing threads for "eceleb" leave kikestian ecelebs alone

These mother fuckers… They don't know who they're messing with…

Lots of examples of that I've found just from browsing bitchute and getting the message that the content violates blah blah.

I'm not a fan of the Daily Stormer but it's interesting how they got censored:

dailystormer.name/free-speech-youtube-alternative-bitchute-censors-your-friendly-neighborhood-azzmador-because-jews/

Kill yourself and stream it.

THIS

no one cares about black nigger speaks. If you don't name the jew you aint shit. He also hangs around with (((Lauren Simonsen))) and is a weeaboo faggot who lives in Japan. His videos are bluepilled softcore civic nationalism. The faster these alt-kike e-celeb grifters get deleted from youtube the better.

This so hard

They are creating a totalitarian state that needs to be fought against but they think they are the good guys because they went to pride parades. They are the oppressors and we will resist them.

There is no "he", the channel, like all affiliated channels, is a team project.
The narrator/voice of the channel is mixed race.
It is part of the approved controlled opposition matrix.

I have some really proper internet connection , but bitchute runs like a snail on every video I try to watch , if it wants to compete then the bare minimum is necessary

You withdraw all your forces until your enemy is too depend in your land, retarded Hitler.
They can have the alt-light and the alt-kike, this will probably redpill some normal fags.

Attached: 1555887424397.gif (209x193, 128K)

In one hand, an important piece of information. In the other, a collection plate, held out in front of you expectingly.
Far too many of these grifters looking to make money off of the latest hysteria, internet censorship.
The age of Mass Communications has been a golden age for con artists.

Attached: 5h34w.jpg (160x226, 7.49K)

Attached: disc_BPSbanned.png (546x58, 15.39K)

Got a citation for that, one-and-done nigger?

Not Felix, (((Aaron))).

I remember candid. I really hope Braving Ruin / edgysphinx is doing ok.

Attached: 1541514550883.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

He is fucking fat

The cuckservative retards that parrot the lie of comparing it to fascism have spread their wings. If you knew anything you would realise the Marxist Jews have used this to stifle dissent 80yrs ago against fascists like Sir Oswald Mosley's party BUF before you milquetoast clowns.

You cry about fascism from watching too many fictional Hollywitz films in your youth (that never attacks the Soviet Union in any real meaning) and attack those by fighting fire with fire, while you weaklings think you can merely talk your way out of it.

Attached: 1C.jpg (1250x550 317.77 KB, 289.93K)