Bomb Iran, Ethnoglobe Now

Bombing Iran is the first step to an Ethnoglobe
Reason 1: Iran's historical importance to the Aryan people
The word "Iran" comes from "Aryan". It's a shame, therefore, that Iran's current inhabitants are Persian sandniggers who have been mulattoed by conquesting Arabs. Retaking Iran would bring glory to the Aryan people by defeating Islamist sandniggers.
Reason 2: Fulfilling Prophecy
According to Christian Identity, we Whites are the true Israelites and not the (((Synagogue of Satan))). The United States is the prophesied new land for the White race. The US government, therefore, is uniquely suited to act to protect the Aryan race and to conquer inferior countries.
Reason 3: Iran's crazy ideology
Iran has been taken over by the Crazy Ayatollah and his dangerous Islamist ideology. With the Salman Rushdie incident, the Ayatollah showed his true colors: he commanded his network of crazed followers around the world to try to kill an innocent writer who simply had something negative to say about the retarded pedophile Muhammed.
If we destroy Iran, the den of worldwide terrorism and extremism, we can reduce the influence of Islamism worldwide and thereby reduce the likelihood that Islamic migrants will bring harm to Western Civilization.
Reason 4: Iran's aggression
We now know from infallible and honest US and Israeli intelligence that Iran attacked oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, as well as that Iran lied about ceasing development of nucular arms. If we continue to appease Iran like that nigger Barack Hussein Obama, we will wake up to seeing Iran's caliphate at our doorsteps.
Iran is responsible for state-sponsored terrorism and also Iran did 9/11. We must bomb Iran to save America.

Nquire EarnestVoice Kiosk 1610 Arlington Time 2019-06-13
Press to copy to clipboard

Attached: NtrepidEarnestVoice5944.jpg (720x405 81.91 KB, 31.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1139264660702728200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US intelligence has never been wrong on issues like this. For instance, brave US intelligence officers discovered that Saddam Hussein had a bunch of WMDs.

Attached: iraq.jpg (269x187, 6.34K)

lazy IDF jewboys too fucking stupid to copy-paste the right portion of their scripts

SAGE AND IGNORE FEDPOSTERS

Damn all these 1 rupi/hr paid posters sure are annoying.

Do you not understand sarcasm?

I don't get what you're talking about?
I don't see those words in my OP. You're a hallucinating schizo.

Attached: COGNITOHAZARD.png (300x300, 148.56K)

You glowniggers are so luminous and tiresome.

I disagree with OP but I also don't see those words in OP's post. I think you might be hallucinating, schizo. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a kike shill.

Are you fucking blind?

Anyway, sage for kuso thread

Attached: fdfsdgsdg.png (1635x295, 40.3K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice

I'm sure this thread is shitposting but it's still funny.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1177x297, 66.35K)

kill yourself moshie

I don't see what you mean?

Attached: NTREPID.png (1275x483, 338.65K)

Attached: You need to go back to reddit and circle jerk _1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 173.97K)

Inspect Element doesn't make you a super hacker nigger

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1396x697, 349.66K)

This is a glow thread boys

We need to power up our people!

Thanks for posting that, I'd never heard of it.

user is probably right that it's a shitpost
Gas yourself all the same

Who are trying to fool, shalomo? You think we're as dumb as you now? Do you lose money if you concede a point or worse, lose your job?

Attached: Portraits of the Jew made throughout the centuries.jpg (960x351, 66.09K)

I am not a federal agent. However, I respect the federal government very much and I trust its conclusions because the Bible says I must obey the government.
The federal government helps keep us safe from Islamism and they should therefore be listened to.

GLOWING THIS HARD

Attached: Haha.PNG (827x496, 158.09K)

Ilan Goldenberg, Middle East Security Director at CNAS (Center for a New American Security)

NO MORE ARYAN WARS FOR KIKES, YOU NIGGER!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1022x731, 818.7K)

>twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1139264660702728200
Check the comments

Attached: Chutzpahhh.PNG (839x929, 417.11K)

LOL, how about the USA government go to war against Israel instead? Sorry shlomo, not getting on board with your anti-Iran stuff.

this thread proves mods are eternal kikes

Zero effort feral retardation plastered ontop of an autistic pipe dream coming from someone that can’t even achieve walking outside and standing for even a meager social issue, totally not prying into Zionist goals and manifest destiny as if we were all regarded boomers glued to FOX.

>>>/suicide/

glad to read comments such as those. Such reactions were unheard of just 5 years ago.

It's literally right there in the fucking OP