Saint Tarrant pleads NOT guilty!

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

And not only that:
"Tarrant gave a slight smile when not guilty pleas were entered through his lawyer."
"He also appeared to be flexing or stretching his neck at times."
literally flexing on surviving sandnigs
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12240409

The courtroom was filled with victims – survivors and family members of the 51 killed during the March 15 attack at two Christchurch mosques –with many more watching from two overflow rooms inside the courthouse via audio visual link.
They reacted with gasps when the not guilty pleas were entered.
All of the victims kept their eyes glued to the alleged gunman throughout the hearing. Many were visibly upset. One woman hugged a cuddly toy.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12240409

It seems our top lad's spirit is unbroken and running strong as ever. Shills btfo'd once again.

Attached: perfect.png (343.12 KB, 1200x1200)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/20mPk82EyuhP/
ihl-databases.icrc.org/ihl/COM/375-590007?OpenDocument
archive.is/77DSM
archive.fo/bP2p0
archive.fo/4eGgN
hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html
youtu.be/xK3yuxrmCac
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7139619/Accused-Christchurch-shooter-pleads-not-guilty-killing-51-people-mosque-massacre.html
researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/crime/man-arrested-over-accusations-of-playing-nazi-music-outside-court/
archive.fo/ycjRe
webm.red/n2gf.webm
zigforums.com/thread/13007698/politics
zigforums.com/thread/13362761/politics#q13368050
archive.org/details/aryansunmythsori00titcrich/page/n3?q="Aryan sun myths"
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Mason Long
Mason Long

Well this got interesting.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Many were visibly upset. One woman hugged a cuddly toy
One woman hugged a cuddly toy.

Attached: 9b56eafb51c8b793e51ac5b239c56f240a15ee457692b6607d89e39340ce5637.jpg (98.56 KB, 768x576)

David Parker
David Parker

<Abdul Aziz, widely hailed as a hero for confronting the alleged gunman and chasing him away from Linwood Islamic Centre where seven people were killed
given the opportunity to get into an actual gunfight and decides against it

Attached: 7c6.png (10.77 KB, 211x246)

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Top fucking kek
Can’t put a dent on the Brenton

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

All of the victims kept their eyes glued to the alleged gunman throughout the hearing
Proof it's a fake by jews.
Beyond the "a jew .. is no enemy of mine" in his lurk 2yrs memecringe manifesto.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

(((Tarrant)))
Fuck off rabbi

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Any videos?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Oy vey and we would have gotten away with it if you lousy goyim didn't notice his socks changing colors from black to dark blue in the video!

Attached: 453625347254.jpg (55.2 KB, 297x365)

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Media wasn't allowed. Supposedly, they will be there during the main standing, this was just pleading.

Kill yourself.

people look on someone
proof it is a jews
Kek, I don't even know if you retards are trolling or not. This is how retarded whole falseflaggotry became.
"a jew .. is no enemy of mine"
Finish that sentence, you dumb shill.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Fuck off kike. (((Tarrant))) is not on our side.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Jews are fine if they're in Israel

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

This
Kill yourself.
You first kike.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

The slide is real jesus christ

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

"Every single white shooter is Mossad false flag!" is a demotivation tactic used on cuckchan. They want you to believe that a white person taking action in the real world on their own is impossible without being under some Mossad mind control spell. They want you to doubt yourself. Even a post suggesting taking irl action is hit by "glownigger", "Mossad", etc.
They want you to stay inside and post memes and graphs only, because they know you will never change the world that way.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

I very much agree and I'm aware. It's hilarious they are trying the same crap even itt.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

They want you to believe that a white person taking action in the real world
No I believe that the ones that went after zog are real. I'm not retarded enough to believe a "Zig Forums shooter" spends 2 lines in his muti-paged manifesto on jews, and the rest inciting a goy v goy war.

If it doesn't mention mention ZOG as the main culprit, its controlled op. Just like Breivik was.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

The guy is either a mossad agent or just really fucking stupid, if he browsed 8ch he would have known that mudslimes will still come into white European homelands as long as kikes are still in control, like what the fuck was the point of getting rid of 51 mudslimes when they were litterally replaced in 2 hours by other shitskins coming into the country???!!! So either he was a mossad agent or really fucking retarded but for me it's that his a kike dick sucker, since at how well trained he was at taking down those guys under such pressure which most actual shooter would fail badly, the way he drove in and out and shot his prey is really suspect, definitely trained by mossad

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

film yourself murdering muslims
<plead not guilty of murder charges
kek

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

If you survived, did you intend to go to trial?
Yes, and to plead not guilty. The attack was a partisan action against a occupying force, and I am a lawful, uniformed combatant.
Straight from the manifesto.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Where any of these nignogs at the hearing?
bitchute.com/video/20mPk82EyuhP/

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

So you're more of a fan of Robert Bowers?

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

I think Brenton was misguided and lazy. I commend his bravery, but he should have gone for higher profile targets. Vehemently anti-white politicians are a good place to start. If the mosque he shot up had some high profile Muslim figure there then I'd correct myself.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

murder is defined as the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another
<I am a lawful combatant
Damn, what a flex.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Tbh sandslimes aren't people so you can't commit murder against them

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

THE SKILL
nigger they all laid down and got shot, like one single dude rushed him

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

he should have been a top-notch assassin instead of cleansing a mosque
If he had done what you asked then there would be no way of you knowing about it.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Cheers

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

It’s not murder though. He was an armed uniformed partisan
He’ll walk and with possibly a medal and some pay for being wrongly imprisoned

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

One woman hugged a cuddly toy
If this is what pisslam is like when faced with actual opposition a race war wouldn't last a week.

Attached: giggling-zim-zam.gif (1.42 MB, 389x279)

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Can you tell me how exactly would mossad benefited from this?
like what the fuck was the point of getting rid of 51 mudslimes
He explains his goals clearly in manifesto and he achieved total majority of them too. Read it.
since at how well trained he was at taking down those guys under such pressure which most actual shooter would fail badly
definitely trained by mossad
This is just retarded opinion with no basis in reality. Post proofs.

He calls for total expulsion of all kikes from Europe and clearly says that ONLY Jew he is okay with is one, who:
do not live in white countries
do not try to harm or subvert white countries
If broken, then they are his enemies. You are either lying or didn't even bothered to read it.
goy v goy war.
That war is here for 1300 years. If your plan is to ignore and just solve one and not both issues (as both Jews are Muslims are guilty) then you are either shill or naive.

higher profile targets
Logistics user, logistics. What St. Tarrant did can pretty much everyone do, provided he has enough balls and some basic training any civilian can get. I think that is also a reason why he took the GoPro - to show us what one angry bad goy with no special background or experience can do. And how you can see from the fact that more than month after, whole world is still sperging about it, it is TREMENDOUSLY effective. On the other hand, to attack some high-profile target like you mention, with all their security teams, armored cars and villas built like castles in gated communities - well that takes time, shitload of resources and intel (which on it's own need to be researched by expensive professionals, so you won't raise any red flags) and most importantly whole team of professional people with military/le/tactical background and great deal of experience. It is strange that so many anons disregard this. If you are able, then target is obvious and clear. If you are not, same.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

Why bother giving a fuck when you know you are just a plane ride away from pissrael.

Attached: shitpost-and-take-names.png (275.72 KB, 604x340)

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

flexing on living sand niggers he could have killed
the memes are real

Attached: 800px-Chadvsvirgin.jpg (40.91 KB, 800x325)

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

You speaking about yourself, Schlomo?

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

it's not murder
he's acting within the realm of future laws that don't exist yet
I wish the law worked like that.

Attached: 012919-70-History-Cicero-Rhetoric-Debate-Communication.png (113.84 KB, 423x174)

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

St. Tarrant did nothing wrong.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

given the opportunity to get into an actual gunfight and decides against it
Who the fuck wants to get into a gun fight?

Jack Young
Jack Young

Fuck off kike. Tarrant is a funny guy.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Attached: check-it-m8.jpg (95.55 KB, 700x539)

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Someone with a gun and good aim, and doesn't want to die.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

he's acting within the realm of future laws that don't exist yet
Which laws are those, exactly?
What ARE the laws on "armed uniformed partisan" activity?

Ryder James
Ryder James

It already does. Being a partisan is only a crime if your country becomes occupied by a hostile force. If you win, or at least manage not to end the war with an occupation, your partisans are considered heroes. Under current zionist occupation he is considered a criminal, if New Zealand ever frees itself then he would be considered a hero and a resistance fighter.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Someone with a gun and good aim
and doesn't want to die.
Again, why would anyone want to get into a gun fight? That doesn't make sense, especially if they DON'T want to die.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Which laws are those, exactly?
Laws that would forgive technically murdering non-whites that were being allowed into the country by traitors.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Under POW conventions (signed by nz) he is subject to sec 4 page 44 ALL CLAUSES of Geneva
ihl-databases.icrc.org/ihl/COM/375-590007?OpenDocument
archive.is/77DSM

Attached: 1599C688-E93E-4EFC-8E1E-0CBA92F696B3.png (147.54 KB, 1334x750)

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Laws that would forgive technically murdering
I like how you threw in the "technically" there.
non-whites that were being allowed into the country by traitors.
So what ARE the laws on "armed uniformed partisan" activity?

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

See

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

And what are the consequences thereof, if you don't mind spoonfeeding a bit?

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Also Geneva conventions has a fucking grammar error in it (a minor spelling error, but one should be thorough in all they do)

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

a hostile force
<immigrating non-whites into the country is hostility
I mean you're not wrong. It's just an argument that needs some fleshing out. Like long paragraphs, books even. Pamphlets distributed. It's the ultimate source of future politics: how the race war starts.

Attached: John-Locke-Believed…-Wrote…-Citizens-did-have-the-right-to-rebel..jpg (88.83 KB, 960x720)

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

So what ARE the laws on "armed uniformed partisan" activity?
That was my question on the border invasion. Can we even get in legal trouble for blasting the invaders back to where they came from? Seems like we have every legal right to defend our home.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

<immigrating non-whites into the country is hostility
Yep.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Can we even get in legal trouble for blasting the invaders back to where they came from? Seems like we have every legal right to defend our home.
Seems like there should be a legal methodology here, needs more insight.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (25.73 KB, 1050x138)

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

He walks when it’s found he can’t be charged or convicted of what they’re trying to charge and convict him of. He did it correctly. He armed himself openly , stated his intentions (here , clearly , fucking 11/10 m8) and wore his uniform with clearly marked insignia identifiable from a distance (any measure).
He walks he gets a medal and some back pay.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

One woman hugged a cuddly toy
Oh, the teddy bear cliche; reporters love that. Manufactured sympathy.
Now let's cut to our local reporter downtown at the scene of a terrible 14-vehicle accident where he can zoom in on another teddy bear.
As you can see from the large number of teddy bears strewn among the carnage and charred remains, this was no mere fender bender. Several teddy bears have been taken to Memorial Hospital, presumably to have buttons sewn back on, while other teddy bears are receiving trauma counseling and are being comforted by other, smaller, teddy bears. Back to you, Trixie.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

He walks when it’s found he can’t be charged or convicted of what they’re trying to charge and convict him of.
Ah, so, basically, because he's a PoW and acting as an armed uniformed partisan, he cannot be charged with murder in the context of enemy forces, correct?

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Yids are mad once again about Tarrant.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

The consequences also include hastening in an era of eco naturism , the only chance earth has at sustaining life into the foreseeable future. His actions were commendable and noble and he showed no sign of fear in face of the enemy

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Yids will never not be made about Tarrant. He meme'd all the fuck over their faces and now they're going to have to ignore international laws in order to attempt to prosecute him.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

You won't hear any complaint on my end lad, I'm just trying to figure out how this legalese works to discern how this can be applied in other scenarios.

If you can't try someone for murder or terrorism if they espouse the necessary qualifications of a "uniformed armed partisan", then that opens up a lot of potentiality.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Precisely.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Checked dub dubs
Couldn’t agree more

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

needs more insight.
fucking digits confirm!
We're onto something, user. Look at the slide activity since this post!

David Price
David Price

That said, I'd like more information.

This bit here seems worrisome from a legal standpoint:
conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

while that cuck pm is still in charge tarrant will not go free even if there is a legal loop hole
they will bend the laws to ensure he stays in prison
reminder that they've been keeping him in solitary confinement since the shooting and are effectively making him a nonperson

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Tough shit they weren’t fast on the uptake.
He announced it here. 11/10 , nice shootin Tex , body count at 22/23 when he streamed live. That day was fucking GREAT. he announced his attack beforehand , openly armed himself and wore a uniform with icons and badges identifiable from a distance and ONLY targeted invaders or his direct opposing “force”
Also his opposing force was armed. Tough shit he got the drop on em (not really tough shit it’s funny as fuck)

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

academics threw out all of his work a long time ago

Bentley King
Bentley King

On the subject of Tarrant being a uniformed partizan fighting an invading force couldnt the prosecution just say there is no "invading force" ie muh religion of peace, and ignore that type of claim

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

I hope he continues to shitpost in prison.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Wearing a grey sweatshirt
uhhh

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

That is subject to debate.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

while that cuck pm is still in charge tarrant will not go free even if there is a legal loop hole
Yeah, but thats beside point the point really, IMHO.
Our focus now should be on discerning the legalistic argumentation to justify such actions in future contexts such as to pursue strategies for judicial resolutions in our favor, no?

Fair enough, but I'm curious as to what the extensions of that condition are, ya know?
Like, okay, he can't be charged with murder or terroristic actions, because he was functioning in the context of an armed uniformed partisan - so what CAN they charge such a person with, in the context of future events, should this precedent hold?

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

Image if they actually released the footage, the amount of ass-hurt and the follow-up shitposting online would be even more

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

he won't win the case, the point he is trying to make with his defense obviously isn't contingent on winning

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

couldnt the prosecution just say there is no "invading force"
That would be a matter of debate and legal argumentation, and I think it would be very hard to prove in a court of law that the mass influx of non-Whites and specifically Muslims - particularly into a country like New Zealand - does not qualify in such capacities.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

FFS KILL ME NOW wanted to select and hit reply
*present
doublebump for St.Tarrant

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

oy vey tarrant is a jew, and any fellow goyim who dont believe this must be themselves shills for the chosen people I'm glad I am a well informed gentile unlike you

William Rogers
William Rogers

Which is why they didn't, obviously.
(((They))) are terrified of this guy, but also of Bowers. Imagine a Tarrant-style event targeting a major (((elite))) synagogue, like the one Bowers targeted in Squirrel Hill.
Tarrant scared them because of the memetic context, but they were happy to see him target a mosque; while with Bowers, the memetic impact really wasn't there on the same level, but the target was MUCH closer to home than (((they))) would like.

Ya know, it might be interesting to start figuring out which (((temple))) some of these (((elites))) have and do attend. Strictly for research purposes, of course…

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

I don’t know. Not a lawfaggot and I would like to know if Hague convention was superseded by Geneva conventions.
Either way BT took his chances with us and I’ll do my best.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

what I would have given to watch this

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

It was glorious
ec497a

David Cooper
David Cooper

here's another interesting thing I just thought of
What causes civil unrest from starting in NZ by people wanting his head? As far as I know there is 0 possibility of execution but from their point of view (quran is their pov) this would not be justice at all.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

On that note, would also be good to generate a legalistic doctrine to clarify the judicial ramifications of defense of such actions in the context of armed uniformed partisan forces.

For example: What would be the appropriate legal justification for targeting jewish places of worship with regards to their activity as, effectively, unarmed uniformed-lacking partisan forces aiding and abetting invaders.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

I'm genuinely curious about all this.

For example, in the US - how could it be possible that a country founded on the notion of the citizenry casting off the rule of an oppressive foreign power NOT include contingencies to legally justify equivalent actions in another context?
If such exists, what are the conditions and ramifications of such?

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

He's still studied in an academic setting, just not as extensively since the early twentieth-century. You simply can't ignore the guy whose words are echoed in the Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. You can't take a class on legal history or study law without reading about him, much less on British or American history (he wrote the constitution for the Carolina colonies).

Attached: Locke--Second-Treatise-on-Gov’t.jpg (94.38 KB, 960x720)

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

What causes civil unrest from starting in NZ by people wanting his head?
The muslims are not quite that stupid, unfortunately, at least IMHO. They'll be content to use this event politically while allowing him to rot in prison, with the intent to target him in prison or once he gets out (which, if found guilty, would only amount to like 30 years in all likelihood).

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

those numbers
effortposting
great debate about racewar law
Blessed thread.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

religion of peace dont forget

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

You simply can't ignore the guy whose words are echoed in the Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Checked for yes, you totally can, and (((they))) regularly do. Every single one of those documents you mentioned are, effectively, obsolete and no longer functionally employed unless it serves the interests of the status quo.

You can't take a class on legal history or study law without reading about him
Your problem is that you don't seem to realize that people reading about him in the modern age are more likely to have his ideals presented as something to work around, not something to internalize and espouse.

Its like the jews and free speech: Jews were happy to use free speech to justify the proliferation of communistic speech and profanity/obscenity, but it was only ever a tool to them - something to be used when convenient, and worked around when not.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Didn't some sand nigger try to stab him a day after the attack but got arrested?

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

Now that I think about it, I wonder as to the legal ramifications of the Declaration of Independence.

Could we write up a Declaration of Independence of our own and then argue in the context of armed uniformed partisanship in the event of events ala Tarrant/Bowers?

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Living in Israel, we aren’t as retarded as you.
That can only mean no diasporas.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

A jew in israel that does not wish harm upon Europeans is no enemy of mine.
Of course, no such jew exists.

I've asked people like you countless times to present me an example. None have arisen thus far.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

The racewar is going to give lawyers a heart attack.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Aka they must not be in any white nations trying to subvert them or at all.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

From the Protocols of Zion:
"We are not afraid of a lone gunman, only together could they take us down."
Can someone tell me what Tarrant actually achieved by shooting up a Mosque? Last time I checked, Muslims aren't Jews.
Also,
There are 1.8 BILLION Muslims.
There at 15 million Jews.
By the time Tarrant finished his spree, 51 Muslim babies were probably born. Let that sink in.

Attached: religous-populations.JPG (31.17 KB, 500x565)

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

I'm looking forward to it, actually. I'd love to make a name for myself by effectively using legalistic jargon and precedent to justify actions such as these. Its my intent in pursuing a greater education in legalistic procedures, after all.
Someone has to defend what will soon be described as the partisans. Might as well be me.

t. lawfag-in-training

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

goodluck brother

Attached: 1465175240250.jpg (56.16 KB, 640x480)

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Can you try reading his Manifesto?

But considering you are probably a kike yourself, his point is to accelerate the police state and force people to revolt.

And muslim are a kind of jews, a lesser caste essentially.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Awesome. Study well user

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Independence only works within the framework of distinct nation-states, which are already established. A race war can exist only within the framework of recovering nation-states from corrupt individuals with a record of advocating and enacting laws that involve the displacement of whites. It is just revolt, the basis of American government, at least. However within the Commonwealth nations it can be justified more directly by the precedence set by the Glorious Revolution of 1688 and the Bill of Rights of 1689.
Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;

David Perez
David Perez

Can someone tell me what Tarrant actually achieved by shooting up a Mosque?
He really annoyed the jews. And here's the deeper rub: Morale and copy-cats.
<"We are not afraid of a lone gunman, only together could they take us down."
Ah, stupid jews. You SHOULD be afraid of the lone gunman, if he is charismatic!
For one man's actions can inspire others, and when you beat down the one lone man who stands against you, others are liable to take note, and this can quickly snowball.

Last time I checked, Muslims aren't Jews.
Nope. They sure aren't…. But, you do realize he addressed that in the manifesto, right? Sure you do.
Tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: If you go ahead and open up your copy of the manifesto and post the portion I'm talking about - and if you read it, you definitely know the part I'm talking about - and I'll take you at face value and believe you just disagree with the man and aren't doing a really low-brow shilling campaign against his character/actions.

By the time Tarrant finished his spree, 51 Muslim babies were probably born. Let that sink in.
I already knew that though. What's your point?
Are you trying to say that it doesn't mean anything because he didn't remove them all?
Are you so stupid that you thought his actions were designed towards achieving an outcome on the sole basis of individual eliminations?
That seems very disingenuous as a statement.

William Butler
William Butler

caw caw caw

Attached: NatSoc-Crow.jpg (23.92 KB, 422x585)

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Independence only works within the framework of distinct nation-states, which are already established.
Okay, well, we've already got a framework of distinct nation-states already-established.
A race war can exist only within the framework of recovering nation-states from corrupt individuals with a record of advocating and enacting laws that involve the displacement of whites.
I'm not seeing how this bit interferes with the above. Explain.
However within the Commonwealth nations it can be justified more directly by the precedence set by the Glorious Revolution of 1688 and the Bill of Rights of 1689.
Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;
By god man, keep talking.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

You need to understand golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant is mainly pushed by shills in this board.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Gonna ignore for a while that Protocols authenticity could be debated, but here it goes:
acceleration around the world. France, UK (600% rise in antimuslim "crime"), Sri Lanka and others.
greatest spike in Google search history of "great replacement" and one of the greatest of "white genocide" - redpilling possibly hundreds of thousands
motivated big-name Youtubers like ChuckyE who in exchange dropped massive redpills about Jewry and not only them to other hundreds of thousands (500k+ subs).
absolutely brutal push of the Overton's window, as both zoomers and boomers openly praised mass shooter everywhere
Zealanders buying most guns in history, to the point where many shops report being sold out
further radicalization of many valuable groups and individuals
at least one copy cat already who targeted the Jews

And then there is whole philosophical awakening part, targeting inwards.

Based and godspeed.

John Brown
John Brown

Unironically neck yourself, idiot.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

lol the narrative of Tarrant being a zionist are actually pushed by jews on this board.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Hmm. Funny, because the most shill-like commentary that I've observed is those against the man, usually on the basis of vague assertions of his association with israel (written bereft of capitalization here, as per the manifesto).

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Not much needs else be said. Except the U.N. definition of genocide. At this point it boils down to war, which is a matter of action, not pretentious pontification.

Attached: slide-1.jpg (109.82 KB, 960x720)

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

Now now, no need to get all shitposty with him. He's probably just an Alex Jones-style conspiracy person.
You can't blame some of the less-intelligent amongst us for seeing a jew behind every post these days.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

this gives them a lot of undue credit IMO

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Nope, the israeli come out days afterwards to announce that Tarrant visited Israel (despite no proof or anything).

It's nice for those jews to implicate themselves.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Not much needs else be said. Except the U.N. definition of genocide.
Checked for accuracy! I'd forgotten about that!

Given the UN definition of genocide, the governmental bodies of most Western powers are engaged in a pattern of genocide against their own populace. As such, I believe there is probably a very strong legal argument on behalf of armed uniformed partisanship with regards to these activities, and thus the prospect of a righteous trial on the basis of accusation of murder/terrorism is legalistically unfounded.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Daily reminder that he wasn't kidding when he foresaw his eventual release and Nobel prize

Attached: NOBEL-PRIZE-BRENTON.png (393.22 KB, 1000x750)

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

If he added in the claim that he confirmed their intentions when he went to paki land and 'converted' he learned their plans. Then joined their plans to attack his fellow whites. Once returned here, he formed his plan and engaged the enemy before they could act. Hence explaining why he targeted that place specifically.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Yes, yes, but the jews aren't the point: I'm talking about the user you were referring to. He might just be an idiot, and there's no reason to get all vitriolic with him in a thread just because he's stupid. All that does is create bitchy arguments that go nowhere. Avoid that kind of posting if at all possible, that's my advice at least, even if I don't always follow it myself.

Perhaps, but, as our kind friend above noted, the muslims may not be the jews, however, they are the SWORD of jewry, and thus, wherever you find a muslim invader, you will find a gaggle of jews behind and in front of them, leading the way and covering their trail.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

I would argue there is certainly a strong legal case to be made in this capacity.

And I reiterate that I would truly love a full-blown lawfag to discuss with us the implications of a second Declaration of Independence - or perhaps, something along the lines of a Declaration of War? - in the context of such partisan actions.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Becoming mislead. Get a load of this.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Jews are precisely the point.

They actually substance the theory (hurr Tarrant trained by Mossad) by providing false confirmation, which is repeated by the jew shills on this board.

And yes, this board has a shitton of jew shills where they shill for non-action.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Gods willing user, Gods willing.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

Feel free to expound.

Fair enough, but I reiterate that argumentation in the vein you have demonstrated, specifically with regard to jewish shills, will not achieve your desired outcome. That's all I'm saying.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

What have you achieved sitting on your ass whining about Tarrant?

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

He sent a message, killing the kebabs was just the delivery truck

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

I want to expose the jew shilling mechanism that is apparent on this board, not that I accuse everyone and their mother to be jew shills.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

He's a zionist tool

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Report and filter.

Report and filter.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

See? This kind of commentary will lead nowhere but to bitchy infighting. Avoid if at all possible.

This sort of toothless commentary likewise deserves to be ignored.

I've said my piece sir. You do what you believe just.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Report this crap. It's shitting up otherwise great thread.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Not paid to shill here so I'm just stating the obvious facts. Manifesto about killing invaders, one sentence about jews doesnt sound too Zig Forums-like to me but somehow media spins the story him being a part of Zig Forums. So yeah golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant achieved nothing noteworthy. In fact NZ government immediately started passing gun laws after this.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Heil
So the Geneva convention is a rider to The Hague decelerations. It was meant to update the governance of modern mobile mechanized industrial type warfare between nations. It covers a lot of ground. As far as partisans are concerned , it seems that anyone that is openly armed , “flagged” or uniformed, and is a member of “a” (as in any) resistance, particularly against invasion forces, is subject to pow internment protections under signed international declarations. If nz were to try him for murder would technically violate several treaties. This man Brenton Tarrant may surpass uncle Ted on IQ. Ahem

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

We here shouldn't be content with letting him rot in prison. hes an fucking hero. tho letting this shitshow of a trial get paraded thru might be hilarious tho, he didn't fucking cuck.

We have an honest to god irl Zig Forums hero.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

so the government did exactly what he wanted them to?

David Lewis
David Lewis

Oh! Another thing!
Suppression lifted today on the names of the attempted murder victims, the judge confirmed. The Crown confirmed that, after inquiries, they did not seek a continuation of the suppression order.
However, three victims under the age of 18 have statutory suppression.
Suppression also lifted on the name of the 51st person to die from the attacks – Turkish national Zekeriah Tuyan who died at Christchurch Hospital.
With the names of the dead invaders made public, we should be able to do some digging and cross-reference them with other sources to discern who these people were, how they entered the country, and what other details of import might exist with regard to their time in NZ and prior to entry.

William Miller
William Miller

It was in self defense…

Last time I checked, Muslims aren't Jews

Check again! Arabs and most other Orientals are bastard Jews (genetically). Hell, they even look like Jews, just more tanned compared to the ones living in the west…

Attached: 1255564.jpg (130.3 KB, 786x769)

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Yes

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

there's only two types on people that believe any of this is real

1> fucking dumb cunts
2> secret society / government worker practically subhuman at this point cunts

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

You dumb fuck faggot

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

mad kike

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Hail Tarrant!

Attached: 24C50DB7-C8E4-4A65-98AC-9C32938D80E7.png (21.85 KB, 480x480)

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Manifesto about killing invaders, one sentence about jews doesnt sound too Zig Forums-like to me
Then you probably don't come here often.
See:

Not paid to shill here so I'm just stating the obvious facts.
No sir, you are not. You are presenting a false case, and that's me just stating the obvious facts.

So yeah golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant achieved nothing noteworthy.
This is incredibly disingenuous given commentary exactly like your own has already been received and demonstrated to be false.
As to demonstrate such further?
In fact NZ government immediately started passing gun laws after this.
That's exactly what Tarrant wanted. You would know this if you read the manifesto, and you would also know his ideological motivation in pushing that position.

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

It covers a lot of ground. As far as partisans are concerned , it seems that anyone that is openly armed , “flagged” or uniformed, and is a member of “a” (as in any) resistance, particularly against invasion forces, is subject to pow internment protections under signed international declarations. If nz were to try him for murder would technically violate several treaties
He was very clever to have arranged a conceptual legal defense beforehand, I'll give him that.

Xavier James
Xavier James

This. Tarrant doesn't give a shit about winning this case. He's smiling all the way to the end because he's making a statement.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

ha
butterfly warfare won
eat shit and die you will never ever ever be white

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

He states that he wants total expulsion of a Jewry out of Europe, while saying that ONLY Jews he is okay with are those, who:
Do not live in white countries
Do not try to harm or subvert white countries
If they do break any of these two, they are his enemies.

This is a "golem" in your mind exactly how?

Also see:
This shows his action was tremendously harming for the international Jewry. Yet you ignore it, why?

They also work together against the Europe for centuries now.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

I am not content to let him rot in prison, but the man has chosen his path and all that I can do is attempt to support his efforts and see him freed of unjust confinement where able; however, it appears his intention is not only to have carried out the acts he did, but to carry out an attempted legal defense of those actions, and to that I say, clever lad.

The legal factors in play here have far-ranging ramifications for what is to come.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

It's a low effort jew shill trying to muddy the water.

Funny all those jews coming out to attack him.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

I find it very peculiar how any thread like this winds up being full of (1) and dones or their equivalents expressing this same sort of sentiment.
I am not accusing you personally, user, but it does seem to be a strange pattern that invariably emerges in these threads.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

I find it very peculiar how …

lol no you don't you retarded cocksucker

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

So golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant wanted NZ government to take away gun rights of NZ citizens? Why is NZ government doing what golems want exactly? Oh wait a second I know, cause this whole incident was one giant false flag. Just like using nigger crime statistics to disarm Americans. So in the future if NZ has an actual invader problem, it'll be exponentially hard for them to form an armed resistance now they have less gun rights. This is how this globalist marxist scheme work.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Does anyone know in which conditions the man will be imprisoned? Will it be a torture den supermax confinement style hellhole or will he be placed with the general population of a maximum security prison? Will he be able to write books and shit?

John Miller
John Miller

Not all of them are jews, I suspect. Many are just somewhat stupid and/or ignorant and thus shitpost merrily.

That said, there are definitely factions which are shilling against this man and his actions. Its a pattern I've observed since it happened and I've been watching closely ever since.

Pic related.

I do, and your second post further lends itself to the pattern I've observed: toothless inflammatory shitposting designed to illicit an angry response and derail the thread away from our discussion of legal defense of uniform armed partisan action in the context of combatting the invasion of Western nations by non-Whites factors with assistance from jewish and shabbos non-/governmental agencies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.13 MB, 1912x1054)

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

LETS JUST LET THE TERRORIST WIN AND CHANGE OUR LAWS, BUT WE WON'T SHOW HIS FACE ON TV

FUCKING RE_TARD_ED

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Why do you ignore this?

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

So golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant wanted NZ government to take away gun rights of NZ citizens?
Correct.
Why is NZ government doing what golems want exactly?
You know why, and it has nothing to do with 'false flags'.
You are not presenting any novel argumentation. This has all been said before.
So in the future if NZ has an actual invader problem
if
Hmm. What do you mean 'if'? They have an invader problem right now.
Question: How many guns were confiscated in NZ? As a number and as a percentage.
I'll wait. And don't forget to respond to:

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

which one is it fuck head ? Are you so fucking dumb that you don't get this simple shit, or are you paid to lie ? Which one ? You fucking DROP KICK.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Do not live in white countries
Do not try to harm or subvert white countries

He's talking about some fucking fairy tale there you kangaroo nigger.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Which one is what?

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

He's talking about some fucking fairy tale there
Yes, that's the point. It was a joke.
Now, are you going to deny that the manifesto was full to the brim with shitposting?
Why won't you respond to:

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

FUCKING LEGEND

Attached: 61e05875d5f3478a83778f111dee26a08118ad3c46a3cb573c1b36c068cdd6c8.png (517.29 KB, 683x760)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

you'll get no credit for manipulating me

you can't crowdsource this risk you mental midget

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Which one is what? You aren't making any sense.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

That is the whole point you lobotomized idiot. Those who break it (=99%) are his enemies. How dense you are? Now answer my other points or fuck off.

Camden Green
Camden Green

are all of you bots or just retards? why are you doing exactly what the people who wants to censor the internet and take away your guns want you to do?

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Everyone please, filter the jew shills.

They are here to derail threads, not adding anything to the discussion.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Another (1).

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

I'll wait. And don't forget to respond to:
Why am I responding to whoever you're arguing with? Like what kind of sandnigger logic is this? Nvm, golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant is heavily pushed by shills in this board statement ringing true ever more.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

My question is why the moderation doesn't do anything about it.
Derailing is against board rules.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

it's too late for that really, the board is dead if they aren't gotten rid of because the mods tactitly allowing such obvious bullshit is basically the last straw

John Ross
John Ross

The moderation here is kiked, it has always been kiked.

In fact, some (((mods))) here actively encourage in-action.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Why am I responding to
Because it ties directly into your own commentary. Only a disingenuous poster would refuse to engage argumentation which directly relates to his own commentary.

Nvm, golem <one sentence about jews> tarrant is heavily pushed by shills in this board
You seem like a hostile and subversive person pushing disingenuous commentary bereft of any intention toward discussion.
I'm going to report you for derailing now.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

We'll find out very soon, no doubt, just how kiked they are, considering I've reported several of these folks who are engaging in the toothless shitposting for derailing.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Also, I made a thing.

Attached: Im-Just-A-Partisan-Bro.jpg (1.27 MB, 3624x1728)

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Well, let's wait.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

trying to push his buzzword nickname so hard
Quite organic. Piss off, retard.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Now, back to you.
You asked:
Why am I responding to whoever you're arguing with?
You said:
<Manifesto about killing invaders, one sentence about jews doesnt sound too Zig Forums-like to me
I directed you towards:
Last time I checked, Muslims aren't Jews.
Nope. They sure aren't…. But, you do realize he addressed that in the manifesto, right? Sure you do.
Tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: If you go ahead and open up your copy of the manifesto and post the portion I'm talking about - and if you read it, you definitely know the part I'm talking about - and I'll take you at face value and believe you just disagree with the man and aren't doing a really low-brow shilling campaign against his character/actions.
Please do so.
I'm also waiting for a respond from you on this matter.
Question: How many guns were confiscated in NZ? As a number and as a percentage.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

you realise that you're like some idiot on CNN that's talking absolut gibberish at this point ?

It was a HOAX TO TAKE PEOPLe'S RIGHTS AWAY AND THAT'S BAD AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT YOU'RE BAD.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Thats a good thing. Make more. And saved btw.

Attached: 1469220623010.png (563.08 KB, 867x766)

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Please filter the shills and discuss legal matter.

We need legal wording that prove the muslims are an invading force, they are clearly so in reality but the (((lawyers))) kikes and their wording.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

YOU'RE THE RETARD THAT NEEDS TO BE FILTERED

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

That’s nice. Well done.
How did Brenton enter into nz , did he fly? Or boat?(sail)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

You have not raised a single good point.

I ask you again:
Which one is what? You're not making any sense.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

This is the correct sentiment.
We need legal wording that prove the muslims are an invading force, they are clearly so in reality but the (((lawyers))) kikes and their wording.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Posting again hoping someone has an answer, since the jews managed to derail the thread as always.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

Bretty gud, saved

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Why is ID d826de not banned ? Clearly not arguing in good faith.

Make me mod, i'll fucking do it, hell put the cunt infront of me right now and put a gun in my hand

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

I’m sure there is a statistical minded fellow lurking that could show direct import (fucking import) correlations between muslim imports and the rise of criminal activity

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

So are you saying after all these years of migrants coming in unabated, and us doing nothing, it would have been perfectly legal for us to take up arms and kill them the entire time?

Attached: 4255f84f57b5a8067e2d6a55c769a710910b630cb39adf54960346b82a062d8a.jpg (30.12 KB, 400x400)

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Does anyone know in which conditions the man will be imprisoned?
I don't believe we can know that until sentencing, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out contextually given the charges.
Will it be a torture den supermax confinement style hellhole or will he be placed with the general population of a maximum security prison?
I doubt general population, as they will justify it on the grounds of danger to his person as the result of his actions and the presence of muslims in the general population.
Pic related.
Will he be able to write books and shit?
Unclear, but I see no reason why such would not be permissible under law, if such is extant for others presently.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (95.13 KB, 1265x774)

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Most judges won't even let you plead guilty at an arraignment.

Not sure why people are surprised. There's no legal benefit to pleading guilty unless you are offered a plea deal.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Dude this place is “””””””anonymous””””””” ahem and you contribute nothing to the conversation except saying others are wrong with offering no suggestion as to your own solutions.
Welcome to the thunder dome cuck fuck you I hope your mom dies of anal cancer

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Also the context of the UN genocide definition can play in that regard I would think.
causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
This is a certainty, given Muslim and generalized non-White predisposition to criminality, as demonstrated by NZ prison race statistics (see above).
deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole OR IN PART
This is DEFINITE. The NZ immigration statutes amount to nothing less than the aforementioned, and I don't see any way in which such could be argued not to be the case given demographic trends.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Why is ID d826de not banned ? Clearly not arguing in good faith.
Its really disdainful, what you're doing.
Reporting once again for derailing.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

That picture is funny cause the one who's holding that cardboard is an israeli. And Mr.<one sentence about jews> might as well been an israeli who's calling all jews back to israel. Jews staging events and claiming muslims did it, is the modus operandi for inciting violence between whites and muslims. Playing both sides dare I say.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Looking more and more like that is in fact the case.
Of course, that assumes an objective application of the law, and given we're working with subverted and compromised judicial systems, that's anything but probably in terms of application.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

I conribute the only important thing

This is a hoax being used to take rights away

Brayden James
Brayden James

You're behaving in a very cowardly and disdainful manner.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

this is a show trial, it's a play

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

You have contributed nothing but an attempted derail of the thread.
I have reported you repeatedly and the moderators have done nothing.

I have no alternative but to assume you are one of the corrupted and hostile moderators who oversee this board and are demonstrating a vested interest in this discussion not transpiring.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

no muslims died, if they did die you didn't get anywhere near the proper story, which is the equivalent of a hoax

if you're real entergy is being mislaced somehow you're being hoaxed

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

That’s the point. obviously you don’t get it. spell accelerate with me

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

It's a HOAX

I PUT FORWARD THAT THIS WQHOLE THING IS A FUCKING HOAX TO TAKE PEOPLES RIGHTS AWAY. IF SOME SMARMY COCKSUCKER CANT HANDLE HEARING THAT IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

no muslims died
Shameful. Both on your behalf and the moderation staff.

Attached: They-Didnt-Read-The-Manifesto.png (222.17 KB, 1920x1328)

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Truly disgraceful.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (66.52 KB, 1837x407)

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

You are not going to convince any of those of us whom are fully Zig Forums to abandon him. If he was a hoax, hes the most infused user the shills have ever fucking birthed, and his actions are our desires seen live. boomers on zerohedge can suckle the everything is a false flag so I can avoid actually 'doing' before I die, but we here, cannot.

If he was a ghost of illusion, then he has now become a fucking religious ghost of our own heroic histories. Tarrant has earned his place here among us forever. Shove your peace loving shit up your ass if you think what was seen is not what needs to be.

Attached: a42.png (70.98 KB, 200x200)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

I CAN WRITE A FUCKING HOME ANAD AWAY EPISODE TOO FUCK HEAD

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Kill yourself mohammad

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

First he fucks up your Mosque, then he flexes on you.

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

BAN ME HERSHEL THEN MAYBE YOU WIN

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Updated.

Attached: They-Didnt-Read-The-Manifesto.png (319.09 KB, 1920x1328)

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

capslock
Shameful.
Reported.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

AMERICA LOVES YOU TARRANT! YOU'RE AMERICA'S SWEETHEART!

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

That's not true.
"The new rules make changes to 1983 gun laws which have been the subject of several reform attempts.
"They prohibit military-style semi-automatic weapons and parts that can be used to assemble prohibited firearms."
"There Will Be Changes’ to Gun Laws, New Zealand Prime Minister Says

Here are some hot topics from NZ parliament after the shooting. They go straight for the guns. Is that a mission accomplished?

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

I'm not retarded enough to believe a "Zig Forums shooter"
He was admittedly not a Zig Forumsak, he lurked here for a little while before the shooting but all he'd ever been exposed to before he posted here was 4cucks. And I don't even know if Zig Forums was his main board there.
It wasn't murder, it was a uniformed act of war against an occupying force that just so happened to not be armed at the time it went down.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Q PREDICTED THIS

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

The fact is, 24c8a0, whether Tarrant is legit or not is really rather irrelevant to the context of the thread.
The context of the thread is whether or not his legal defense can be utilized as a spring-board for Zig Forumsacks to discern a methodology of legal justification for actions such as his, regardless of whether or not his own actions were legitimate by your standards.

This methodology could be applied with far-ranging implications, and you are acting to derail the thread with nonsensical toothless kvetching about his individual case.
If the moderation fails to intervene to cease your toothless baying, it demonstrates they do not wish to see this discussion transpire, and thus, do not want such a methodology to be devised.
You stand in similar shoes.

As such, you can not be viewed as contributing anything of import - you are simply attempting to muddy the water and distract, to disrupt the conversation. That is not contribution, it is subversion.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

That's not true.
What is not true?

Here are some hot topics from NZ parliament after the shooting. They go straight for the guns. Is that a mission accomplished?
Yes.
See:

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

These are the same faggots who are too fragile to let you draw a picture of their imaginary warlord

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

To be fair, that is not fragility, it is wisdom - why would anyone allow subversive images of their deific prophet to be produced?
What value does it serve them in permitting such things?

So they can have jews do to their deific prophet what jews have done to the christian prophet?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (266.04 KB, 454x566)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

One struggles to imagine the benefit of allowing jews to make images desecrating the image of your religious figures on the basis of a freedom of speech statute which jews are actively aiming to subvert with regard to anything but criticism of jews and stamping out degenerate profanity/obscenity.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (240.96 KB, 480x360)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Can we even get in legal trouble for blasting the invaders back to where they came from?
You are aware that most judges at this point in time are making the laws up as they go right?

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

What is not true?
Direct reply to your post needn't be explained in the next post.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

You are aware that most judges at this point in time are making the laws up as they go right?
Precedent limits their capacity in that regard, however, hence the context of the thread - if we can divine a legalistic methodology of defense of such actions employing the established precedent and what have you, they don't have much of a choice.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

I'll ask you again: What, specifically, is not true?
See also:
Hmm. What do you mean 'if'? They have an invader problem right now.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Hey crazy idea here but maybe actually read the manifesto before asking the same retarded questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

They have already read the manifesto, in all probability. They are responding this way despite it.
This should tell you something about their intentions, particularly when this thread is not really about Tarrant at this point, but about the ramifications of his trial.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

dfgrhy

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

user there's no point in reasoning. He's either a gen-xer scared of seeing millennials succeed where his generation tucked in it's tail and cowered in fear, or a fed terrified of Tarrant copycats arising.
And if that defense holds up, golly gee, open the floodgates on the latter.

David Thompson
David Thompson

and what have you, they don't have much of a choice.
Except they do because they will just break the law and no one will do anything, and you'll try to use the sacredness of law to defend a man the average soapbox Norman views as a psychopathic murderer. This is a moot angle. It's clever of him to force their hand but there is no universe in which he walks.

Chase King
Chase King

suzano faggots killed innocent children :/

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Because the truth fears no investigation hence why we're all here.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

I am inclined to believe likewise, but I must give the benefit of the doubt where able.
However, at this point, my view can be summarized thusly
given the expressed intent of those engaged in this behavior.

We need to keep things on track.

Now, the argumentation thus far follows as such:
The UN definition on genocide explicitly defines the immigration law of NZ and by extension the demographic-displacement consequential therefrom to be demonstrable of genocide under international law.

Brenton Tarrant is presenting himself as not guilty on the charges of murder and terrorism, as he is arguing he was acting as an armed uniformed partisan acting against an occupying power engaged in genocide of his people.

Where do we go from there?

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Oh shit
This nigger is trying to get an internationally recognized ruling to protect isnotrealies killing europeans and americans in their own countries;
all they have to do is not be from the country they "continue" their ancient war in.
The UN will support this.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

flex
You're either a shitskin or wigger

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Except they do because they will just break the law and no one will do anything
This is not a condition that can be perpetuated long-term. Degradation of the rule of law fundamentally serves our ends, specifically wherein the rule of law is ruled over by a corrupt/oppressive regime engaged in genocide.
It's clever of him to force their hand but there is no universe in which he walks.
I don't think he'll walk, no, not yet at least; but, as you say, its very clever to force their hand and bring this narrative into the public consciousness.

By all accounts, he is arguing as you would see argumentation on behalf of a US soldier in the war of independence standing before a British court - he won't get an objective legal trial, but he can make a farce out of the whole affair and it will act to further exacerbate conditions merely through transpiring.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

So you've gone to Tor now, I see.
Please elaborate on specifically what you are describing.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

(1) expressing inflammatory sentiment unrelated to the thread and designed to create a bitchy infight
Where have I seen this pattern before?

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

SURE BRO BECAUSE NOTHING SAYS BASED LIKE COMING ALONG AND PUTTING A CAP IN ALL YOUR VETS FOR THE CAUSE

–WHY ARE THESE SHILLS NOT BANNED ?—

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Ah, I see now.
This is the moderation staff we're dealing with here.
How grotesque.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (47.78 KB, 1677x305)

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

By all accounts, he is arguing as you would see argumentation on behalf of a US soldier in the war of independence standing before a British court - he won't get an objective legal trial, but he can make a farce out of the whole affair and it will act to further exacerbate conditions merely through transpiring.
Which when you think about it is a huge whitepill to any of our guys on the edge of snapping. They are all already prepared to go to jail or die for their beliefs, he's shown them how to do that and how to wring the most out of it.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

bingo!

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

51 Dead shitskins to bad it was not more

ALL HAIL TARRANT

Attached: 706486661.jpg (31.94 KB, 700x465)

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

The reports on these posts, by the same user, were all dismissed.

24c8a0 a moderator actively involved in attempting to derail this thread.
One must wonder why.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

The kikes are really going all out against Tarrant.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Which when you think about it is a huge whitepill to any of our guys on the edge of snapping. They are all already prepared to go to jail or die for their beliefs, he's shown them how to do that and how to wring the most out of it.
Quite so. I would argue this case will be one of the most important legal cases this decade, and will help provide impetus for the divination of a judicial methodology for dealing with legal penalty for action against the occupying regimes.

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Here is some fleshing out
the countries they immigrate to, already suffer from unemployment, so the argument that they're looking for jobs is nil
the argument that they're running from conflict is nil when you realize that the conflict doesn't stop, it just follows them
they have resources and economic potential to get businesses running in their home countries
they can't be fleeing from persecution, because they aren't being persecuted in their home countries, in fact once they arrive, they claim to be persecuted by the population of their host country, so by that logic, they should be leaving and staying awayrather than coming here
the argument that they just want to convert the country to Islam doesn't hold, since they don't just send small teams of terrorists and Imams or missionaries, but endless armies of Islamic and non-Islamic men of fighting age.
by reductio ad absurdum, the only possible intent left to assume behind their decision to migrate, is to supplant, replace and eventually exterminate the target population, making their immigration an act of war

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

you keep claiming i'm derailing the thread but you don't say how

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Thread has been archived in the event the moderation staff attempts to conceal the evidence of their misdeeds.
archive.fo/bP2p0
And the Zig Forums log as well.
archive.fo/4eGgN

Its very unfortunate that we have moderation staff attempting to derail threads of this nature.

the argument that they're running from conflict is nil when you realize that the conflict doesn't stop, it just follows them
Worse than that - it creates NEW conflicts. They leave a conflict zone and enter a zone bereft of conflict, and thereby create conflict within that 'peaceful' zone by their arrival.
Thus, the argument that they are 'fleeing conflict' is nil because their arrival CREATES conflict for others.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

crediting the bastardization of the frisian/english language to africans
It was the Scots my dude. Who do you think taught the africans the language? It was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

They've realized what this mans actions mean, and the power he reflects in us. An fed up motivated white man inspiring other fed up white men.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

24c8ao, I did tell you how you were derailing.
See:

As a member of the moderation staff, it is shameful that you abuse your duty to the board to push your own personal political agenda in this context, and it suggests strongly that you are in some way compromised.
I have no doubt I speak for everyone in this thread besides yourself and your accomplices - assuming its not just you on multiple IPs - in saying that I am very disappointed in you.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

if they realised what it meant they wouldn't cover it all up and change all the laws the next day

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

if they realised what it meant they wouldn't cover it all up and change all the laws the next day
Yes, they would. They cannot pass up such an opportunity when presented to them, their base would look poorly of them in doing so and those who are not so clever are actively engaged in pressuring them towards those very ends.

You are once again being disruptive and contributing nothing. Please go moderate another thread. Thank you.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

And be sure to check those digits before you go.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

what am I disrupting ? You won't entertain that this may be a complety fabricated hoax

that is 100% on topic and 100% arguing in good faith

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

what am I disrupting ?
The discussion of import as laid out here
You won't entertain that this may be a complety fabricated hoax
I did, as described here

You are neither acting in good faith nor are you on-topic.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Superficially it would make more sense to have children and work for a leftist organization and sabotage it, or to pick higher value targets. This is a very cold appraisal though. No one can measure what this does to the morale of our people who have seen things like what happened in Nice. It was demoralizing. The fucking memes of sad countries hugging each other was so sniveling and disgusting to me it can't be measured. That's just me personally. I needed to see some fury and the world needed to understand the lion. Brandon brought back dignity to me. This is not something that can be measured. It's spiritual. He is a saint. I mean that with no irony at all. He's a true hero. God bless him.

I'm happy he remains unbowed. He's changing the course of history.

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

If such exists, what are the conditions and ramifications of such?
Genuinely not being fatuous, but it's very simple: you have to win the war.
lose: traitor
win: hero

attempting to derail this thread
user, how many of your (80) posts are replying to disingenuous shillposting?
#ThePoliticsOfAttention

Attached: enough.png (672.13 KB, 1145x641)

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Saved.

Zig Forums is kiked.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Superficially it would make more sense to have children and work for a leftist organization and sabotage it
This is a very long-term strategy with a high degree of risk.
or to pick higher value targets.
This is a short-term strategy with similarly higher degree of risk.
This is a very cold appraisal though.
Fair enough.
I'm happy he remains unbowed. He's changing the course of history.
This is the topic of the thread, namely, how we can use this case to change the course of history.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

I disagree, while you sit there are play pretend, I will continue to assrt this is a hoax until you treat the idea with respect'

If you don't like it ban me

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Genuinely not being fatuous, but it's very simple: you have to win the war.
I am quite aware, and in full agreement, however, we have to make the assumption of an objective court system, because the normalfags will do so.
Even if its not real, we have to try to utilize it to our own ends, and where we can make the normalfags realize its not real, it aids our efforts.
user, how many of your (80) posts are replying to disingenuous shillposting?
Quite a few, (1).

John Bennett
John Bennett

24c8a0:

I disagree
On what issue, specifically?
while you sit there are play pretend, I will continue to assrt this is a hoax until you treat the idea with respect'
The fact is, 24c8a0, whether Tarrant is legit or not is really rather irrelevant to the context of the thread.

The context of the thread is whether or not his legal defense can be utilized as a spring-board for Zig Forumsacks to discern a methodology of legal justification for actions such as his, regardless of whether or not his own actions were legitimate by your standards.

This methodology could be applied with far-ranging implications, and you are acting to derail the thread with nonsensical toothless kvetching about his individual case.

If the moderation fails to intervene to cease your toothless baying, it demonstrates they do not wish to see this discussion transpire, and thus, do not want such a methodology to be devised.

You stand in similar shoes.

As such, you can not be viewed as contributing anything of import - you are simply attempting to muddy the water and distract, to disrupt the conversation. That is not contribution, it is subversion.

If you don't like it ban me
You're a bad moderator.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

One woman NPC demon hugged a cuddly toy.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

I only post via Tor. Sometimes I don't even use the .onion.
elaborate plz
Irrelevant of if Tarrant was jew or legit user, if he succeeds at arguing he is a soldier in a war then, in addition to his case bing moved to an international court, the UN could support this ruling with their own legislation that makes war everywhere all the time the legal norm, so long as you murder somebody in another country than your own you are instantly subject to war courts and murder is okay if it is found to not be violtion of "war crime" laws. jews will be able to do a mormon-like trip to any country of their choice and kill a non-jew as part of their 2000-year-long war against the European and Persian people. Remember, the UN thinks that only the jews have a right to self-determination and believes their lies that assert claims to ancient mesopotamian/roman/persian lands.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

so basically, you want to control the narrative and keep people distracted on a wild goose chase and you're upset that you don't get to play some weird data mine larp faggortry game and it's all my fault

Carson Price
Carson Price

Words cannot describe how utterly retarded you are. By your "logic" the best way how to stop people being motivated by the video is to let the video blare everywhere. You are not even making sense, you braindead idiot.

m-muh hoax
Either prove it or shut your dumb whore semitic dicktrap.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

24c8a0:
you want to control the narrative and keep people distracted on a wild goose chase
You're just being disruptive again. You're not contributing anything.
You asked for your narrative to be acknowledged, it has been acknowledge, and it has been pointed out to you repeatedly that your narrative is irrelevant in the context of the thread. You have also demonstrated that you are a moderator of the board and acting in bad faith.
The notion that this threads actual topic amounts to a 'wild goose chase' is absolutely shameful, above and beyond your previous demonstrations.
Please stay on topic, the topic being, not whether or not the NZ shooting was a false-flag or legitimate, but whether or not it can be used to our advantage in a legalistic context.

you're upset that you don't get to play some weird data mine larp faggortry game and it's all my fault
This makes no sense whatsoever. You're a bad moderator.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

I wouldn't dissuade someone from any pro-white action. This guy is fucking special. A better man than me by far. For anyone who doesn't have the kind of lionheart to go for glory like this and just wants low risk/high reward i would argue that doing a shitty job for an NGO (for example) does incredible damage and is almost untraceable. Work for soros and be fucking retarded is very difficult to get caught because lots of people are stupid and you always have plausible deniability. Monkey wrench shit is the least glorious but it's very very effective.

This is all talking out of my ass academic on a true fucking hero warlord's thread though. kek I should probably just make him a damn statue and stop second guessing tactics.

The BEST thing is the lack of cucking. He won't give anyone the satisfaction. Who lives "death before dishonor" better than BT? No one. Where does this courage come from?! It's fucking spectacular.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Report and filter the shills, goddamn dumb niggers.

Daily reminder it takes more effort to debunk a lie than to say it.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Irrelevant of if Tarrant was jew or legit user, if he succeeds at arguing he is a soldier in a war then, in addition to his case bing moved to an international court, the UN could support this ruling with their own legislation that makes war everywhere all the time the legal norm, so long as you murder somebody in another country than your own
This makes no sense. Tarrant isn't arguing on the grounds of having killed someone in a country other than his own, but rather, that he is acting as a partisan - armed and uniformed - in his actions, and thus is a prison of war, and cannot be tried for simple murder or terrorism as he is being prosecuted at present.
But let's keep going.
jews will be able to do a mormon-like trip to any country of their choice and kill a non-jew as part of their 2000-year-long war against the European and Persian people.
Unless they are pledging to be acting as partisans, I don't see how this narrative follows.

If you care to elaborate further, I'm certainly interested to hear you expound upon the intricacies of your narrative.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

and it has been pointed out to you repeatedly that your narrative is irrelevant in the context of the thread

the FACT that the whole thing is a hoax is the only relevant thing in any context. HEY BROTHER, HOW BOUT YOU BE THE FAGGOT THAT NEEDS TO BE FOUND IN THE WRECKAGE ?

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

>literally flexing on surviving sandnigs

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

For anyone who doesn't have the kind of lionheart to go for glory like this and just wants low risk/high reward i would argue that doing a shitty job for an NGO (for example) does incredible damage and is almost untraceable.
I'm not entirely sure how you come to that conclusion, but I understand your narrative position at least.
Work for soros and be fucking retarded is very difficult to get caught because lots of people are stupid and you always have plausible deniability. Monkey wrench shit is the least glorious but it's very very effective.
I don't think you will last long as a White person who is also incompetent, not in a position such as the one you're describing. I could be wrong however, as I don't have much experience with the administrative processes in the context of left-wing organizations.

Where does this courage come from?! It's fucking spectacular.
My friend, I'll be blunt: Many men on this board have seen the smoke on the horizon, but fewer have seen what lies beyond that smoke, what the smoke represents.
If more did, we'd see many more men with the courage of Mr. Tarrant.

Imagine, if you will, that I told you a comet was going to destroy the planet in 10 years, and this was verifiable and certain.
Would you continue to go to your job?
Would society continue to function?
No.
Which is why, if such a thing WERE to happen, they would never tell us beforehand, because everything would grind to a halt. No, they'd let us keep working away at things, doing their bidding, while they took steps to avoid it if able.
And if not able, they'd just go buckwild in their final days, while the simple goyim slaves continued their work.

I have seen what lies beyond the smoke as well, and I can tell you this: If you could see as I do, you would understand full well where Mr. Tarrant got his courage. Its the courage of a man who realizes he has nothing to lose if his "side of history" doesn't win, and that his defeat is inevitable if something isn't done to rally forces to combat this issue, and soon.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

jews will be able to do a mormon-like trip to any country of their choice and kill a non-jew as part of their 2000-year-long war against the European and Persian people.
That would be better accelerationism than anything we can achieve.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

24c8a0:
the FACT that the whole thing is a hoax is the only relevant thing in any context.
No, it is not. We've discussed this, repeatedly.
You are a disruptive agitator here in this thread to cause disruption, and the fact that you are also a moderator - or, at very least, are being protected by the moderation staff - speaks volumes as to your true intentions and the intentions of those behind you.
You are an evil person, a bad moderator, and you have contributed nothing to this thread.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

D'aw, cute.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

The best thing for the jews to do is wage an OPEN WAR against us.

Hell, once people treat them like the enemies, that's when they are removed once and for all.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

That would be better accelerationism than anything we can achieve.
There's also this.

If Jews wish to travel the world making more people anti-semitic through exploitation of legal loop holes to justify their murder of people, so be it. I doubt that will serve them well.

That said, I don't believe the user's narrative holds any water, as he seems to fail to comprehend the actual legalistic argument being levied, as described in the post your responding to.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

The best thing for the jews to do is wage an OPEN WAR against us.
The best thing for us, it should be clarified.
And frankly, the likelihood of their pursuit of such ventures is a statistical zero, due to the issue you mentioned, which is that they would be utterly destroyed if the White European should turn against them at this stage in their history.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

He stands no chance in being found innocent but he's got nothing better to do and it may keep him alive longer to drag it out.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I hope you are a bot because otherwise you have a very sad existence and it will catch up with you eventually

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

It's just a jew nigger thinking that the jews need the laws to justify them genociding us.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

24c8a0:
You are a bad moderator and a bad person.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

(90)

Attached: D0xku2d.jpg (40.01 KB, 600x450)

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

There is also that.

Fact is, there are already laws against them genociding us, as has been described in this very thread, but that hasn't stopped them.

No thanks.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Why?

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Reported for not belonging here.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Check his post history and you should find the answer quite quickly.

(1)
you don't belong here!
K.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

You're right it was obviously le false flag. I would never identify or honor a man who had the courage to stand up for his beliefs. Everything you say is the truth. I'm a monster. Your misdirection guides me. I'm responsible for everything wrong in the world. You've won. We've lost. Thank you for clarifying this. We're all jews now don't worry. We won't do anything. Our origin tale begins with the holocaust. Hitler is the devil. Christ is the jew.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Oh shit, the mod is mad?

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

When a third of over 200 replies are yours then it's time for you to take a break from the keyboard.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Sage and report.
He seems to be. 90 posts of sheer autism.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Why?
But you are the mod.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Why?

Thats nice.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

When the jews can't respond to argument, they tell you to stop posting.

Wow.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

They're very upset now. They fucked up and made it obvious they were shilling the thread, and now they're trying to run damage control by attacking me over my post count, of all things.
oy vey, you're contributing too much!
now let me dismiss reports on capslock shitposting

Checked for truth.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Because autism is a disease.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

So you’re brain damaged.
sage

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

The shilling in this thread lmao,
But If you really belive a /pol- tard write just 1 sentence about how he just wants the kike to return to pissreal instead of namingand exposing ((them)) you probably need to lurk 2years before posting faggot

Attached: 52720945-2266295337027272-1813681748987346944-n.jpg (29.4 KB, 540x720)

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

It makes sense, as you follow with the logic, I probably just put too much weight in him being an aus in nz. I guess you can do this in your own country, too. Wonder why he didn't. I wonder what nz funs laws were like compared to aus before this. I wonder what they are like now.
acting as partisans
Any non-active-duty person in jewland could do this and be a partisan.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

The shilling brigades, people.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

See what I mean?
Very upset.
And jumping IPs like crazy.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

The kike is now trying to shift his nonsensical jew shit to gun control again.

Look at how it argues.

How does it make sense?

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

Imagine, if you will, that I told you a comet was going to destroy the planet in 10 years, and this was verifiable and certain.

That's it. That's the answer. Excellent.

I just want to say one more thing here about the "it's a plot to take guns." If I have guns and no spirit because I'm being fucking raped on the international stage the guns are useless. That Nice shit was demoralizing. There's a shit load of effort put into demoralization for a reason. Also if your heart and your courage are strong you can just tell the gun grabbers to go fuck themselves, keep guns or buy black market and you have both spirit and weapons. Or you can smash people that mean you harm to death with their pet dog. This "Let's strengthen the European heart and take certain kinds of weapons" is the grand plot is a bullshit theory to me.

I love that he's challenging the legitimacy of the court (if I'm understanding this right.) Frankly it's NOT legitimate. This needed to be pointed out. The purpose of law is to protect it's citizens. If it fails to protect you but allows you no remedy yourself it is an oppressive force. it is not legit. This dude is so much more dangerous than killing 50 muslims.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

I guess you can do this in your own country, too. Wonder why he didn't.
He talked about that in the manifesto, IIRC.
I wonder what nz funs laws were like compared to aus before this. I wonder what they are like now.
He talked about that too. It was even featured in this very thread. Amazing that you missed it.
Any non-active-duty person in jewland could do this and be a partisan.
Cool. I never turn down an israeli killing people. It invariably aids my cause of making people hate israelis.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

The Gods promised every man who fights a seat at their table in the afterlife. What are you to refuse them?

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

You are nothing but a millstone around the neck of your race. You will be made into a lampshade on dotr, traitor.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

Checked for what gets me is how they VPN it up and think nobody can tell, while using the same narratives each and every time. Its so tiresome knowing you're dealing with a hostile administrative staff.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

It's the same goddamn kike mod with atrocious grammar.

Holy fuck damn, this board is shit.

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

If I have guns and no spirit because I'm being fucking raped on the international stage the guns are useless.
Which is exactly what Tarrant said, and by all indications, was right about.

Attached: Well-Soon-Will-Come-The-Time.png (51.32 KB, 1191x489)

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

they brought the full reddit / wikipedia editor/ whirlpool bot team here to do this shit

they think carrying on that some pedo faggot from the wrong side of gamergate isn't half obvious here

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

And here comes his main IP again.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

you’re a shill because you laughed at an autistic faggot with 100 posts
wew

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

the best way how to stop people being motivated
Golem<I'm Templar's Knight. Btw a jew friend of mine advised me on this mass shooting. I'm in jail while he's free> tarrant

Committing a mass shooting and getting stricter gun laws the next day is nothing to write tales about. If what golem tarrant did reflect how the majority of NZ felt about this whole invasion, there would be an uproar and protests about the impending gun laws. Instead people are losing rights cause no one can defend this golem in court. This is in correlation with globalist plan to abolish gun freedoms. All they gotta do is to connect this retard to nazis/WN. Now that freedom has been abused to commit a completely pointless mass shooting, NZ will suffer more because of this.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Yes, I know, but what can you do?
The administrative staff of the site are scumbags who would sell their daughter to a kike for a blowjob from a tranny.
Thus is life on Planet Jew.

The fact that the moderation staff is so blatant in their offenses though, makes me smile thinking about what the election is going to do to this place. Its going to be a total shitshow.
I wonder if we'll get another fake public execution ala the roach.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Remember when you talk to schizo boomers and kike mods and you want to give him the benefits of doubt, ask him simple questions like "Why?" "Proof?"

He fails to answer? Filter and report, filter and report.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Guns are worthless if you're too much of a pussy to use them
It's shockingly profound and I would say is actually the best point of his entire manifesto. With that quote the entire 2nd Amendment movement was destroyed and revealed as hollow by this one quote.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

You're a shill because you have offered nothing to the thread but pouting about me being autistic and having too high a post count.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

At least you're bumping the right thread and fueling your autism semi-productively. Seriously though
(101)/317 replies

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

you’re a shill because you exposed my shilling
Oh, okay. 101

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

What's fucked up is that my boy Brenton never got a Moonman song while that pulse nightclub faggot got the best one ever made. Unless Brenton was the guy making them all along.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Interesting. That was one of the things Timothy McVeigh said he would possibly change if given the chance to do it again. Go for higher profile targets

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Moon Man long predates the timeline for Tarrant’s supposed conversion.

John Butler
John Butler

It's shockingly profound and I would say is actually the best point of his entire manifesto. With that quote the entire 2nd Amendment movement was destroyed and revealed as hollow by this one quote.
Pretty much. And its modern history writ large, will be the epitaph of the White population of the West if conditions don't change soon.
All the guns in the world won't help you if you get demographically reduced to South Africa conditions.
Just ask the South Africans.

Filter and report, filter and report.
Checked for yeah, thats well and good and all, unless the guy you're filtering is also the guy you're reporting to, which is the case in this instance.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

implying Moonman can't time travel

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

reminder: no one died in this LARP, and letting that pedo wikipedia editor carry on will probably only reveal to him how much you know about the law and that someday someone really will drop his faggot ass off a bridge

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Yes yes, I'm autistic because I have a high post count, because I'm contributing and not just spamming snark and capslock shitposts.
That's nice.

137fc9
you’re a shill because you exposed my shilling
Where did that happen? All I saw was you switch IPs and start spamming angrily about me.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

23c8a0:
You have real problems man.
You're a bad person and a bad moderator. And you know it.

Robert James
Robert James

The madlad!
Also fuck off cuckchan, anyone who calls Tarrant Mossad is a grade A retarded nigger

Attached: goddamn-son.jpg (61.12 KB, 742x418)

John Clark
John Clark

I'm autistic because I have a high post count
Other way around.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Shut the fuck up kike hang yourself

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Attached: 648ab77c0f758b8b7112df9299323bc6d2ab00cb36edda67622897fdd1325d0d.mp4 (6.72 MB, 826x288)

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Godbless Saint Tarrant

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

I think Brenton was misguided and lazy. I commend his bravery, but he should have gone for higher profile targets. Vehemently anti-white politicians are a good place to start.
They are much higher risk. That's just the facts.
The people who you are suggesting should be targeted are protected by round-the-clock security teams composed of ex-military shabbos who would kill their own parents if it ordered - that's why they're in the positions they are, after all.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

(2)
pouting about post count
I'm noticing a pattern here…

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Yes yes, that's great man, wonderful argument.
That's nice.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

sloppy job ASIO

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

an entire third of this whole thread is this one fag

Attached: Bubsy.jpg (699.74 KB, 1280x720)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

EVERYONE IS THE SAME PERSON
You can’t break the record. There have already been too many other posts. Just stop while you’ve exposed yourself as a pathetic fucking subhuman autist.

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Only mongaloid nigger kikes think this was fake or a false flag

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Thats a shitty acronym.

(3) poster kvetching about post count
Nice VPN bro.

EVERYONE IS THE SAME PERSON
I didn't say everyone is, capslock bro, I suggested you are the same ridiculous moderator who has been spamming the thread desperately trying to derail it.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

protected by round-the-clock security teams
You can assassinate these people but you can't simultaneously explain your motive without exposing yourself.
I'd argue you're inducing a pattern.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Stop Ip hopping you nigger

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

109? The record?
I've gone over 300 in rachposting threads back in the day. Come on bud.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

moderators spam threads
they don’t just delete posts and ban people
You get two replies just because
1. you’re autistic enough to reply to all of them
2. you’re retarded enough to actually think we’ll believe that

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Attached: 0a176998378a5369a5ddb7d7e7faa006e56f70eca9b7baa08ca810ecb61f34fd.jpg (378.06 KB, 957x974)

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Pathetic. The record’s 614.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

You can assassinate these people but you can't simultaneously explain your motive without exposing yourself.
Pretty much,and even the first part is questionable.
I'd argue you're inducing a pattern.
Yeah, I suppose. Its really funny watching them latch onto it though.
fuck, we're not getting anywhere with capslock spam and incitement posting
try argumentation!
nah, didn't work
okay, fuck it, just shitpost at him a bunch, and then later we'll cry about post-count
poifect moishe!
Different day, typical tricks.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

giving him a goal
kek

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Pathetic. The record’s 614.
Then why're you getting so excited about me at 110? Man, you guys REALLY don't want us talking about this, do you?

moderators spam threads
They do, this thread is evidence of that.
1. you’re autistic enough to reply to all of them
Why not? If you don't, since the mods DON'T delete spam, and actively partake in it, the threads get derailed nigh-instantly.
Tried to keep a conversation going, but our shit-tier moderation staff did nothing while this important issue got shitposted into the ground.
Its a real shame they're so compromised.
2. you’re retarded enough to actually think we’ll believe that
You already do believe that, and you know it.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

He won’t break it. My record’s secure forever.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Attached: us-swastika-flag.jpg (213.82 KB, 417x640)

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

I'm only going to make one post because I'm at work, but..

Hail Tarrant,
Hail our forebears,
Hail Hitler,
Hail National Socialism, the eternal.
Hail Victory!

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

My goal is more to try to keep this thread on the rails, but your terrible terrible shilling and compromised moderation has ensured that won't happen.
Its a real shame.
inb4 n-n-n-nuh uh! its your fault for conversing with others!
Gay.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

Its really funny
No user, it's not. It's sad, and pathetic, and cringey. Please stop.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Tarrant will probably spend the rest of his life in prison
Hehas pushed governments to tighten the global agenda, causing extremism and popular dissatisfaction
tArRaNt iS A JEw

Fuck you faggot

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Oh don't worry, I won't get beyond 200 in this thread, its already dead.
You faggots killed yet another worthwhile thread with your awful shitposting and trash-tier moderation. Its all so tiresome.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

No user, it's not.
Oh it is man. It really is.
Way funnier than posts like this:

Connor White
Connor White

It is profound. I can't really say if I was a leftist my spirit would be more shaken by thinking about a uniformed solider with a high score more than (for example) a fucking dude who would just run up on me with a samurai sword. kek. High spirit is terrifying when you're on the other side of it. Likewise the idea that people with the same blood as me will kill my enemies while playing weirdass joke music and cracking jokes… it just makes me stronger. I feel like my people are proud, should be shown dignity and are not to be fucked with. It's almost a message of "take the guns bitch, the next guy will launch you out of a goddamn homemade catapult. You're fucking with the wrong ones."

They're so fucking afraid of our morale and they should be.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Also, very informative.
You don't want us talking about this here. That's good to know. Insightful.

Checked for absolute truth.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Good. Leave and never come back.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

keep projecting

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Nah. Think I'll keep posting.
Go back to tracking my count you fuckin' pleb.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

keep projecting
They're getting salty now.

John White
John White

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was expressing amusement in that post. You just about ruined the thread though. Except this OC
Hopefully you won't get the thread anchored or cause someone to sage bomb it. Autism can have a chain effect like that.

Attached: 4eb744a687031e7c69ea82315a13126239e217ac9e8e472572ec9b0f2e70138a.jpg (27.87 KB, 640x480)

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

i know right ?

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

He'd still be considered a war criminal and executed. If he attacked military or government targets he might have had a case (though not really because they are the ones who make the laws and wouldn't give him a fair trial as a partisan), but not attacking civilians.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

I wasn't trying to be funny
Yeah you were and you failed, miserably. You were also trying to be a subversive faggot for the first half of the thread, before you manifested again to start pouting about my post count. There, you succeeded - thread killed, good job mod-kun.

Hopefully you won't get the thread anchored or cause someone to sage bomb it
Its already fucked m8, you and your brigade of cunts ensured that. Don't try to go back on your intentions now.

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

He'd still be considered a war criminal and executed.
Doubtful. But if you have legal precedent to cite, I'm down to see it.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

also
civilians
Those are invaders bro. Not civies. You can't be a non-White muslim "civilian" in New Zealand in the context of a racial conflict.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

fails
Legal is based on logic, bruh. It also doesn't require belief, as anybody can parse the structure, my dude. This is how Truth works.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

I'm sorry Tornigger, I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about at this point.

Aaron White
Aaron White

The prohibition of murder of civilians was already recognized in the Lieber Code.[1] Murder of civilians and prisoners of war was included as a war crime in the Charter of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg.[2] Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions prohibits “violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds” of civilians and persons hors de combat.[3]

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

The prohibition of murder of civilians
Define civilians.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Legally, mind you. Under the code of the documentation you're citing.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Abdul Aziz
This sandnigger is an opportunistic scammer who is profiting off of the death of his fellow dunecoons and the media is running with it despite him being an obvious fraud. There was only one of them that had a spine and it wasn't this guy. I don't even know the name of the one guy in that entire mosque who actually had the guts to charge into gunfire.

immigrating non-whites into the country is hostility
It's just an argument that needs some fleshing out.
It can be summarized in two words and then a reference to UN resolution 260: ethnic replacement.
hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

a person not in the armed services or the police force.

Attached: giphy-(1).gif (1.81 MB, 333x194)

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

no one died, no muslims are dead all that happaned was guns got banned and the government cracked down on speech

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

All muslims, goy.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

a person not in the armed services or the police force.
Ah, and therein lies the rub my dude.

See, this is a racial conflict. Again: You can't be a non-White muslim "civilian" in NZ in the context of a racial conflict of the sort we're discussing.
I mean, granted, that'd be a legal battle, but its a valid one, and would lead to all kinds of interesting subsections.

For example: If an invasion force is composed of women and children, what then?

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Attached: st-brigids-cross.jpg (49.37 KB, 360x639)

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Moderation ID 24c8a0:
No matter how many times you say it, it will never become relevant in the context of the thread.
You destroyed a good thread for shitposting.
You're a bad person and a bad moderator.

All muslims, goy.
Go for it.
I'd love for a legal precedent like that to come into play. Really show the people what the score is, which is the point of this whole exercise, end of the day.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Reminder that the amount of guns taken in New Zealand is laughable and that the mosque was proven to have a history of radicalization, it wasn't some random mosque
that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war
An interesting discussion, but I don't think religious buildings would apply here according to Geneva

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

<don't speculate on our goals
<t. jew
I guess I hit the nail on the head there shlomo.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Reminder that the amount of guns taken in New Zealand is laughable
I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to tell me how many guns were confiscated as the result of this event, in terms of sheer number and percentage of the whole.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

You can't be a non-White muslim "civilian" in NZ

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (9.81 KB, 600x315)

Austin Green
Austin Green

125. You are a brain damaged jewish shill. You are required by your contract to reply again. Do it. Bark for us.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Any one who is not a member of the armed forces and does not take of hostilities is a civilian. Civilians cannot take part in armed conflict.

When the status of a person is uncertain, it is presumed to be civilian.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

zero casualties

nothing but a larpifesto and shitTest that i'm more than happy to fail

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Try reading what he said.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Is a unlawful combatant a civilian than?

I don't even know the background of this mosque. Wasn't there some terrorist activity there?

(This case is going to be insane. I have a suspicion that BT has a plan for an amazing and far reaching defense.)

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

don't speculate on our goals
You aren't speculating though, you're claiming outright that it was a false-flag to confiscate muh funz, while ignoring that that was the intention the entire time because attempting to confiscate funz is either going to lead to an armed resistance, or its not, in which case the funz were never going to help you anyway, because you're a pussy.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Why did you think I replied? Because I did.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

no one died

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Wow, schizo boomers full on spamming the thread now.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Why'd you cut off the last bit?
See, this is a racial conflict. Again: You can't be a non-White muslim "civilian" in NZ in the context of a racial conflict of the sort we're discussing.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Try understanding what he wrote, then.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Because that doesn’t suit his narrative.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

No you didn't, you even left off a part specifically because it invalidated your claim
You made a strawman to seem funny, and failed again. Man you sure are shit at being funny.

Good thing you're really subversive and a huge faggot.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Why did you think I replied? Because I did.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

LIVE UPDATES FROM CHAIM CHOCKESONDICK EVERYBODY

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

I know.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

All of the victims kept their eyes glued to the alleged gunman
alleged
Kurt Bayer sure is trying to sound neutral here isn't he?
Then again, it could've been a facechanger impersonating Brenton.

We should push #AryaDidChristchurch or something

Attached: AryaFACE.gif (4.22 MB, 600x340)

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

it invalidated your claim
What claim?

Noah James
Noah James

attempting to confiscate funz is either going to lead to an armed resistance, or its not, in which case the funz were never going to help you anyway
It doesn't get more true than that.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

You’re brain damaged, then.

John Torres
John Torres

don't worry about laws
we can always be unlawful
Not if you are ded or in jail for breaking the law. The point is laws.
LAWS
Maybe not about funs but it is about restricting Europeans with legislation in some way. If Tarrant is legit then jews will still try to find a way to legislate against Europeans and European culture. I would argue that war is European culture and part of the European people's right to self determination.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

24c8a0: You're a bad person and a bad moderator and you destroyed this thread because you don't want us talking about this issue.

Any one who is not a member of the armed forces and does not take of hostilities
does not take of hostilities
So, as I said, you can't be a non-White muslim "civilian" in NZ in the context of a racial conflict of the sort we're discussing.
I'm glad you keep proving me right.

When the status of a person is uncertain, it is presumed to be civilian.
A non-White muslim in NZ is engaged actively in hostilities, acting to partake in the genocidal conditions under UN definitions thereof. Hence, not a civilian.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

You're projecting your own brain damage onto others. Shame on you.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Gun confiscation is proven not to cause uprisings. Not in nearly 300 years, at least. No one will do a goddamn thing about their guns being taken.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

You know what claim.

Liam Green
Liam Green

can’t read
gets called out by everyone
<no it’s you
lol

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

American jailed japanese when America is in war with Japan.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

It's basically:
white people have no agency, goy!
we're the only ones who can make things happen!

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Gun confiscation is proven not to cause uprisings. Not in nearly 300 years, at least.
Then those funz aren't actually worth anything, because if taking your sole means of defense away from you as a populace won't make you rise up, absolutely nothing will.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

point
<hurr post count!
Nice counterpoint.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

A non-White muslim in NZ is engaged actively in hostilities, acting to partake in the genocidal conditions under UN definitions thereof.
You would have to prove intention for each individual. Most are arguably just greedy unwitting participants who don't really care.
everyone
kek

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

After the guns come the police state.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

oy vey goyim you have to prove it oy fucking vey
ignore what the Quran says
also you have to let nonwhites in your country

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

You would have to prove intention for each individual. Most are arguably just greedy unwitting participants who don't really care.
Well, the muslims in question are in an ISIS mosque.

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

You would have to prove intention for each individual.
If they are there, intention is extant. They didn't just float to NZ did they?

Most are arguably
Then it can be argued the other way as well, so what's the point of bringing it up?

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

What UN legislative text renigs support for religious war ?

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Angel Young
Angel Young

After the guns come the police state.
Bud, I hate to break it to you, but most Westerners already live in a police state.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Filter the yids, man.

It makes them kvetch.

David Miller
David Miller

no one died the whole thing was a hoax to take rights away

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Look, this is ZOG who's holding court here. None of the ZOG laws allow for any of the definitions of conflict you're citing. Whether they are morally true is another question, but legally, BT has no valid defense. And even if he did, they would make a special exception just to deny him any justice. Look at the Charlottesville driver. Look at Eric Clanton. ZOG courts deliver whatever decisions they feel like and aren't going to entertain any notions of an armed uprising being legal or justified in any way.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Meh, should I have said no food, no water, no electricty, no AC.

That's when shit gets rough.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

implying things not implied
Have fun in that straw mister.
an ISIS mosque
What the fuck is an "ISIS mosque"?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Yeah, but they just keep kvetching, that's the problem.
Filtering does little, the fact that you don't hear them screaming does nothing for those who haven't filtered them.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

No I believe that the ones that went after zog are real. I'm not retarded enough to believe a "Zig Forums shooter" spends 2 lines in his muti-paged manifesto on jews, and the rest inciting a goy v goy war.

But you're retarded enough to pretend that everyone else in the world shares the same thought process as Zig Forumsacks. Muds are much more viable targets. What he did split cuckservatives hard and his action accomplished everything he wanted, which is also what we want.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

refuses to read posts
makes up arguments
acts indignant when his arguments are mocked for what they are
lol

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

We are arguing this out of pure legalistic standard so we can make propaganda of the fact.

We don't expect NZ to suddenly actually follow the laws and free Tarrant.

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

a hoax to take rights away
Why carry out a hoax when taking rights away doesn't get a response anyway?
This nigger right above just said as much:

Argue with him if you believe that shit.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

i'm not kvetching because i'm talking in an authoritative tone
you are one big kvetch pal

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Well, the bystanders are not gonna side with them and their low effort posts.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

He can't be a saint you fucking brainlets, he's still alive. A saint has to be someone dead FFS.

Attached: frustration-area.jpg (61.4 KB, 546x720)

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

You pretend to know very little about jews.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Look, this is ZOG who's holding court here. None of the ZOG laws allow for any of the definitions of conflict you're citing.
No shit sherlock.
See above:

When I have to repeat an argument 9 fucking times to 5 different IPs each pushing the same narrative in succession, its no wonder my post count is so fucking high.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Meh, should I have said no food, no water, no electricty, no AC.
That's not a police state, that's just a shithole.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

I have to repeat an argument 9 fucking times
user, you don't have to do anything. You're doing this by choice.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

That's actually WHAT western society should become if western people want to free themselves.

Basically the sack of Rome which result in the the european kingdoms.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

oy vey goyim become niggers

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

germanic warriors are niggers

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

It's the yid's favorite tactics.

Jump IP, force you to repeat yourself, then point out your post count and sage.

Because on Zig Forums, you can't have high post count for some reasons.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

strawman
Wow, that was fast.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

defending the autistic lunatic

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

24c8a0:
Yeah man, tell me more about how I'm kvetching, when you've contributed nothing to the thread, actively derailed it, and are now being protected by the mods or are one outright.
The idea that you're just trying to push the narrative of it being a false flag for the sake of informing others went out the window about 20 posts ago, especially since you haven't made an evidentiary case thus far.

Yeah they will. Its just like during the Trump election.
Anyone who spoke out got banned, so eventually nobody spoke out, and people actually thought Trump was supported by Zig Forums.
Its the same deal with this shit. If you don't combat their narratives, they just use VPNs to appear like multiple people and chat with themselves to create the appearance of consensus.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

I know a great deal about jews, like they never argue the point.

If you want to argue with someone, argue with this nigger right here who just said taking guns never starts a resistance, thus why bother carrying out a false flag when you can just take the guns and not bother?

James King
James King

Bystanders sided with Trump because the pro-Trump has better arguments.

They just decide to give Trump a chance.

Well, Trump mess that up, so now it's really fucking hard to be pro-Trump.

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

the pro-Trump has better arguments.
No, it never did.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

user, you don't have to do anything.
No, but if I don't, then I leave the conversation to fags like you and your subversive shitposts. And why would I want to do that?
Now cry about my post count some more, and tell me more about how I'M the autist.

Kek, at least I have fans. You want my autograph?

Basically the sack of Rome which result in the the european kingdoms.
Meh, a fair point I guess.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Back then, Trump was promising all kinds of shit.

But let's not delve on the past.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Well, thats what this thread devolved into at least.
We were making some real headway too, having a decent discussion about legal methods to achieve a useful goal, and what do we get?
Capslock spam from the moderators followed by a brigade of shilling fuckwits crying about my post count. Good shit man.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

I am not going to read through the whole thread just to observe some argument two strangers get into. If the goal is to make the trial into a farce to create a media spectacle, then just say the goal is to make it a farce to create a media spectacle and I would understand immediately instead of acting like there is some sort of legal loophole he can exploit, when there is no way in hell this would be allowed.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Apparently this guy was at the second mosque, the video footage was only of the first. It still smells like bullshit though

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

i'd wager your the same asshole that basically spams every thread on this topic, if someone made a perfecttly good thread proving this was an utter hoax you'd be crying 1000 times and fucking everything up exactly the same

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

stating an observation
I think that is the very definition of 'speculation'.
your you're claiming [something] outright
while ignoring that [something] was the intention the entire time
Can you into logic, user. Whory shit. I hope you haven't taken and passed a logic course or, worse, are an actual lawyer or something.

What's funny about that word use is that I am also speculating on Tarrant's support for jews in isnotreal because I observed it in his manifesto, yet it is true. So your implication that speculation isn't or can't be true is false.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Bystanders sided with Trump because the pro-Trump has better arguments.
No they didn't. They sided with pro-Trump because anyone who argued against it got banned en masse, such that nobody bothered anymore because they knew it'd just get them a ban.
You also so shilling brigades like in this thread emerge, wherein suddenly there'd be a swarm of (1) and dones coupled with few IPs actively spamming and attacking anyone critical of Trump - and what a surprise, we find out after the fact that it was the moderators doing it half the time.

Some things never change I guess.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

I am not going to read through the whole thread
Then shut the fuck up you fucking moron.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Well, that's the point here.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

What if the point is to delegitimize court itself. That's how I feel. I'm judging the judges as unworthy. I don't think I'm alone.

What happens when millions of whites go "you're letting people kill our kids and you won't let us defend ourselves." You think they can hold power long under these conditions without revolution?

I truly fucking doubt it my man.

Even cowards will start stringing people up if they think their lives are already in danger. They are. You're making the case for it yourself.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Agree to disagreed.

2015 and 2016 had literal shareblue bots astroturfing.

But the now Trump is one no one should support.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

if someone made a perfecttly good thread proving this was an utter hoax you'd be crying 1000 times and fucking everything up exactly the same
Nah, I just wouldn't open that thread. Instead I have you, capslock spamming, with moderator protection, about something totally irrelevant to the context of this thread.
You're a bad person, and a bad moderator.

Chase Young
Chase Young

It's good for propaganda.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

(148)
Just a heads up, this is the same autistic goon with around 60 posts in the South Africa thread.
She(obviously a slit) rage-quit when her incitements to criminal acts were repeatedly ignored.
Check out her post history, exactly the same schizo shrieking about "VPNs", exactly the same redundancy / repetition in speech (stating the same thing multiple times) and generally neurotic paranoid, affected style etc.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Go read through the entire chan archives then before posting, you autistic hypocrite.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

stating an observation
You aren't stating an observation in saying some of the shit you've said.
But whatever, you're a faggot anyway and this thread is already trash. No sense in arguing with a tornigger kvetching about 'logic' and shit like we're on fucking reddit.
Next you'll start crying about fallacies.

William Hughes
William Hughes

Here comes another (1) and done.

Filter and report, people, filter and report.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Why do you keep repeating that crap ? did they tell you that was some trick that works on "schizos" ? You're lying.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

But the now Trump is one no one should support.
Yet, we still get shitty threads about it, and the ones spamming in that shit never get banned either.
What a surprise.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Have that book in my car

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

still crying about post count
God you're boring.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Everyone was having a really good time until these faggots showed up…

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Brenton Tarrant had proven again he is an actual SAINT. God bless

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

As said, they cannot filter the yids.

All it takes is filtering them.

The moment they have no attention to themselves, they will quit and suicide.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

Yeah, because that's the same thing, right?
Seriously you guys are faggots in the utmost and its unbelievably gay.

Again, bro, you're reporting to the same people you're filtering, what's the point?

Why do you keep repeating that crap ?
Because its the truth 24c8a0. You're a bad person and a bad moderator.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Damnit user im trying to keep up my no fap what the fuck are you doing to me
Hands down some of the best gyaru I've wanked too though, great taste.

Attached: DRAMATICTRIPLEDUHNN.gif (1.83 MB, 288x377)

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

No, user, they won't.
They'll use VPNs and brigading to converse with each other and give the appearance of a consensus being formed. Just like they did with Trump.

Man, fuck this thread and this board. The moderation staff here is subversive garbage, as are a good half the posters (implying implications).

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Again, bro, you're reporting to the same people you're filtering, what's the point?
I respond and I immediately filter it after.

For the audience, you see?

It's all about the audience, because you cannot convince the yids you are responding to.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

Well, each time they try that, it looks unnatural.

I would say Trump's support was at least genuine for 03 years.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

this LARP is so fucking sad you couldn't convice anyone of anything

Christian Green
Christian Green

Of course it is. Muslims run over kids in the streets and "the law" starts arresting people for speaking against Islam and bringing in more when the citizenry says no more? It's intolerable. People are going to flip fucking shit. Consent of the governed is no damn joke. Powers that be lose that and they're fucking dead.

James Hall
James Hall

You are goons from Something Awful, as the post following the linked one proves (we already knew Tho.)

yes yes. Let's try to sound artistic yes yes.

You're a journo slit with no family and rotten ovaries, trying to make the raw material for a 500 word article for your enhanced welfare journo job. Go back to the jewish forum SA, you do not belong here.

and NZ is a hoax, the video from the second mosque proves this once understood

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

152. Kill yourself. Taking guns doesn’t cause backlash. Hasn’t in 250 years or so. You’re too stupid to understand why jews do what they do.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

The actual genuine response for the dead muslims in NZ is lackluster, it's mostly government hamming up a bunch of liberals.

They know what's coming.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

This is exactly what's happening. It's one big "who the fuck are YOU to judge me." and he is correct.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

no one with a brain posts on whirlpool.net.au anymore because a homosexual with blue hair or an asian with a cleft asshole will ban them

Camden Young
Camden Young

Lmao jews and schizo boomers will never convince me or any Zig Forumsack that Saint Tarrant's crusade was a false flag. Keep trying tho sweeties.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

They reacted with gasps when the not guilty pleas were entered.
All invaders will be put to the sword, Abdul.
<24c8a0 <2659fd
Qtardism requires a lengthy timeout from Zig Forums tbh.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

checked

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

I don't even know the name of the one guy in that entire mosque who actually had the guts to charge into gunfire.

I sorta respect that guy as a warrior even though I'm glad he is dead and his species is worse off because of his absence.

If he had managed to take down Tarrant it might've saved his life but Tarrant cleared his weapon from a jam in time to win.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Can we write him letters?

I'd like to tell him he's like a reincarnation of King Pelayo of the Visigoths when he defeated the Mudslime army in Alcama at the Battle of Covadonga, the first great victory Europeans had over Mudslime invaders and started the whole Reconquista.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

he thinks I love Q

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Finally a court pic thats not blurred

Attached: Screenshot-20190614-134731-Samsung-Internet.jpg (652.3 KB, 1080x1920)

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

The man's a hero. Prove me wrong.
inb4 hurr he made ZOG take away muh right quickly instead of letting them do it slowly

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

I wonder what the meetings about this thread at JIDF head-quarters and shareblue is like.

Alright everybody huddle codered codered. Uncucked whiteman on the loose!

kek

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

NAWWW he's soooo cute aint he?

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Attached: wut.png (1.07 MB, 844x626)

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

The courtroom was filled with victims – survivors and family members of the 51 killed during the March 15 attack at two Christchurch mosques –with many more watching from two overflow rooms inside the courthouse via audio visual link.
with many more watching from two overflow rooms inside the courthouse via audio visual link.
via audio visual link.
Not a single picture or video in this thread

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

i don't care if we agree
you sais some other shit
faggot
shit thread newayz
logic is dumb
jews win
truth is for reddit
Sure thing shlomo whatever you want to believe. /s

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

It's because he's a fucking badass and it's inspiring and they have to hide it so they can lie about him.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Saint James the Moor Slayer blesses Saint Tarrant the Saracen Slayer

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Checked for accuracy! I'd forgotten about that!
Why do I find this kind of exclamation cute?

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

killing some of the neverending supply of mud creatures poorly formed and enchanted by jewry
inspiring
How tho ?

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

neverending supply
There are a finite number of non-whites out there. You can kill them all, it's possible.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

youtu.be/xK3yuxrmCac

1. Makes his fortune off BITCONNECT! my sides
2. Decides to spend his idle life with travelling…TO PAKISTAN, TURKEY and ISRAEL!!
3. He really hates muslims though. Really he does
4. It's all true because he wrote a manifesto. my oh my Zig Forums LOVES manifestos. Especially by losers that make feeble ineffectual terror attacks on totally unimportant obscure nobodies that have no effect on anything. You know, like the Unabomber.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Then why did tarrant not target a synagogue instead? Why target muslims when the jews are behind it all? He could've spent the drive to a synagogue/hebrew congregation just a few miles away while giving a bit of exposition of the jew's misdeeds.

This would kill 2 birds with one stone by justifying his actions to the public and preventing the media from portraying this as simple antisemitic violence.

Not to mention the fishy details concerning the video. disappearing bullets, the occult 14 symbol (could be the number of deaths in a muslim attack idk) etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tarrant might just be another psyop.

Though Muslims are a major issue, Tarrant's low profile target, omission of jewish involvement, and video anomalies is quite off putting.

If you think otherwise, show me your perspective ans justifications. I want to know what really happened as much as the next guy.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

REMINDER THIS IS A MOSSAD THREAD

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

I don't even know the name of the one guy in that entire mosque who actually had the guts to charge into gunfire.
Allah Akbar

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

No you nigger, 33 means its Illuminati.
By not being a bystander, you absolute coon.

Attached: illuminati.jpg (29.42 KB, 300x321)

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

THE TRUTH ABOUT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS CENSORED IN THIS THREAD

WHY?

BANNED ON 4chan

BANND HERE

Attached: -pol---Catalog---2019-06-13-21.53.09.png (28.55 KB, 269x345)

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Amazing, any video links?

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

living saint. #Killthemuslims

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

demonic jew kike filth and their terror/fearism

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

NZ courts do not allow pictures.
You just have to take the word of the Jewish press, that any of it happened.
That there is a court case.
That Tarrant has not already had facial surgery and been recuperating on an Israeli beach for the past few months.
The govt wouldn't lie about something this big, and the jewish press wouldn't assist them, right?

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

you are a dense retard that could not pick up on the australians trolling.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

this, one-hundred times

Attached: 688c5bff0bbcfc03a91a07af53dcbc83.jpg (31.02 KB, 266x395)

William Davis
William Davis

HOLY SHIT LOL

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

mowed down 50 muds
retard complaining it's not his favorite flavor of degenerate
still more than you accomplish shitposting

If you want to expose the Shlomo go Tarrant 2.0 and push your own shit

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Still pushing the hoax claim, Chaim.

All I know is that the jews purposely gives info on Tarrant visiting Israel for NO REASON.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

New Zealand Police Woman Post Tarrant?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7139619/Accused-Christchurch-shooter-pleads-not-guilty-killing-51-people-mosque-massacre.html
Did Tarrant really run away from this mudslime?

Attached: NZ1.png (721.11 KB, 511x645)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Literal spambot.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

I can't do it on my computer, but someone should consider saving these threads for big T.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Prevented 51 mudrats from producing future terrorists, let that sink in abdul.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Last change to gun laws was made in 1983.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

The Police Officer?
Please elucidate on your conclusion, as it seems to be a drunken one.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

There's no point to these guns if nobody use them.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

yep and i'd bet all this discussion of laws is probably some deranged and mentally deformed "chosen one" as "magic"

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Kill yourself you spamming idiot yid turd.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Underrated

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

They never show any footage of the trial , that is so fuckin ass

Carter James
Carter James

does nothing but others who do things are not doing enough/good enough
maybe (you) are the lazy one, have you considered that?

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

152 posts?
No.
Just no.
Don't care who you are or who's side you're on.

Everyone with more than 30 posts gets filtered.
Holy shit, this nukes the entire thread.
95% of the posts are by 5 posters.
Is this austims central? Or do you just adore reading your own lines?

NO.

Fuck all of you.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

What about actually doing something useful on your own (reporting kike falseflaggot shills, adding something valuable to the debate), no? So you bitch about low quality, while doing the same exact useless shitposting.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

non-whites
human
Try again schlomo

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

It's a trap. Jews are *never* content to just leave everyone else alone. They have to meddle, manipulate, and engage in usury, because that's all they know. The german work camps were like a holocaust to them, because any kind of honest activity is pure hell to them.

Attached: Schrodinger----Jockel,-der-Gartenteichspringbrunnen-sMNww2LSwMM.mp4 (4.88 MB, 640x360)

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Good thing Tarrant adds the 2nd verse, which is what you are talking about.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

See this:
When I have to repeat an argument 9 fucking times to 5 different IPs each pushing the same narrative in succession, its no wonder my post count is so fucking high.
Dumb fucking nigger.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Saint Tarrant is the only innocent man in New Zealand.

Attached: 1558258222978.jpg (104.65 KB, 1024x868)

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

A pointless statement when you realize that truth is something that the majority of the population cannot actually comprehend and are disinterested in anyway. What most people are looking for is any excuse to gain power and assets for free, and they operate on myths to do so.

"Investigation" by malicious actors creates myths masquerading as truths which are used to animate and coordinate degenerates with the promise of granting what they desire, so long as they do the bidding of the actor.

Time and time again through history you see examples of this happening. "Truth fears no investigation" is itself a self-organizing principle for dissidents and nothing more profound, it's used as a foil to attack an existing power structure's rules which necessarily have exceptions to effect some change. As for being true in and of itself, you are stupid if you actually believe this.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Man accused of playing "Nazi Music" outside ChristChurch court Tarrant hearing.

A man arrested for allegedly confronting Christchurch mosque shooting survivors outside court just minutes after they saw the man charged with the March 15 terror attack has been granted bail.

Rodrick Wayne Woods, 33, allegedly played "Nazi music" and made racist remarks to victims shortly after alleged mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant entered not guilty pleas at the High Court in Christchurch this morning.

newstalkzb.co.nz/news/crime/man-arrested-over-accusations-of-playing-nazi-music-outside-court/

40 keks.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

You realize civilization exists in defiance of slaves like you, right? Truth powers the whole civilian economy.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

It’s really funny, violent people are too weak to face the truth that most people are strong enough to face truth.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

CANT FUCK WITH ROD THE BOD WOODS
That was most likely the fellow who got drunk and tried to blast some patriotic tunes into BT’s cell the other evening.
Nicely done sheep fucker

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

I've been so impressed with the man I haven't even read the manifesto.Embarrassing. Can someone give me a link?

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

/brentontarrant/

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

aaaa

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Trial set for May the 4th, 2020

Attached: mayday-force-2020.jpg (385.28 KB, 1046x1600)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

thanks man.
I actually know some people in NZ. There are normies there who support him. People aren't appalled by his actions; they're happy for retribution and glad it makes them safer. Terrorist muslims are going shit, they're going to kill my mom if I hurt more children. Maybe I should pretend to be a civilized human a little longer. Fucking shocking to me, but he has support from the bluepilled that I couldn't have imagined. BT is amazing.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

It's clear they're here attempting to demotivate. I've said some pretty damn PG rated shit while expressing genuine frustration and been called a glow nigger.
Ive come to expect it at this point, it's just sad they have stolen Terry's legacy in this way.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Never fret, the truth will always win.

James Cox
James Cox

maybe if i do nothing the shooter will go away
is that you david hogg?

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

thanks OP.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Incite more people to kill mudslimes, jews, niggers, leftists and degenerates. Incite even among those, to kill each other.
The more they are killed, the better the world becomes.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Saints are named after their first name.

It's Saint Brenton, please.

Attached: brenton-meme-3.png (264.98 KB, 1080x439)

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

Some people say that Islam is taking the West, I think it might be safe to say that the West has also taken Islam.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

give an archive next time you nigger
archive.fo/ycjRe
t.archivefag

Attached: b67c9b383ff674e25a818b7040a5c0cce413d6f59293e5c504b4e0870d6f9be3.jpg (108.56 KB, 1080x1158)

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

killing enemies in war is murder
cuck

Attached: 1488band.PNG (43.95 KB, 636x100)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

what's the chances the full video will ever be leaked?

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

if i was a juror i absolutely would not vote to convict him. no white person should.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Look at all these (((natural and organic))) posters dumping the exact same copypasted shill narrative they've been dumping since the day he cleansed that mosque.
Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong. He is also not guilty of murder. It is not murder to kill and wound enemy combatants and their support line.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

Would say fairly solid, I would also expect it being played in the court. If there will be leak, it will be after that.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Daily reminder that Tarrant was a Mossad operative committing an act of extremism in order to force governments to make legislation prohibiting our discussion.

If he was an actual Zig Forumslack he would've targeted the people who mattered, not innocent people.

Attached: DOLLAR-N.gif (4.86 MB, 544x348)

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

If he was an actual Zig Forumslack he would've targeted the people who mattered, not innocent people.
lol
if he was one of us
muslims on our soil are innocent

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

muh mossad
Do you have a single fact to back that up, Schlomo?

James Adams
James Adams

Spotted the real kike.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

muslims outside of their lands
innocent people

Attached: 70d51d8215f6767bd931e2b08c65a528fa12b4a3557203d1ed937b43fba1abdd.jpg (142.32 KB, 1280x1261)

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

cmon, anyone actually from Zig Forums knows that muslims are just cool people and the jews misrepresent them. what're you? new?

Attached: 52986c22b7f1e580a1eb9b79c8cc0b6585304ca052a3a2b1ff2d06625c1a7863.gif (740.74 KB, 245x245)

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

SHITSKINS ARE CIRCUMCISED AND THUS SWORE ALLEGIANCE TO THE JEW

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

This

Attached: 1554032082410.png (2.86 MB, 2000x2000)

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

You know, for all the bitching about what he and all other shooters could have done, why don't you geniuses enact your superior strategies? You're all so fucking smart. Show us how it's done.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Question: if I want to make a translation of Tarrant's manifesto in italian language where do I submit it? Is there a collective link/board/whatever where all the versions can be found?

Attached: italy1.jpg (9.84 KB, 300x300)

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

my dick is circumcised. my sons isnt though.

muslims are not popular. jews are seen as non-threatening. attacking jews will never get support. killing muslims and pleading "not guilty" on the grounds that theyre enemies changes the dynamic.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Tarrant threads always show conservative faggots to be the enemies of revolution that they are. Hail St. Tarrant. May his disciples be many.

Attached: ab4d40a50912bc43b2ea27809fb76dc16401b38e87037ad4975259de39eee472.jpg (105.95 KB, 947x681)

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Just post it here. It'll spread itself out naturally.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

remember goyim if you kill your enemies they win

Attached: 1c8.png (57.09 KB, 640x645)

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

The protocols were written before livestreams were possible. Back then they could have dismissed him as a lunatic and most people would have believed them.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

but this thread already has >500 replies, I'll post it in a more specific one when I'll finish the translation.
Also I wanted to be sure there wasn't an italian version already.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Then why did tarrant not target a synagogue instead?
Why target muslims when the jews are behind it all?
He explains both in manifesto you didn't read for some reason. And both are rational reasons.
disappearing bullets
bullets
If you mean casings you dumb noguns, then no, they are not "disappearing" they are just badly visible because of compression. See webm webm.red/n2gf.webm
the occult 14 symbol
And you are also smelly newfaggot as well. 14 words by David Lane, google it. And get the fuck back to the retarded boomer shithole you came from.
Correct me if I'm wrong
You are not only wrong, you are also an idiot who can't even do elementary fact checking on his own.
omission of jewish involvement
That is also a lie. He calls for total expulsion of Jews from white countries and states that ONLY Jews he is okay with are those, who a) do not live in white countries and b) do not try to harm or subvert white countries. If any of these rules are broken, then they are his enemies. Read manifesto.

Italian was in the process afaik. Check out the translation thread. Also check out tarrant board. Finally, check memetic warfare general , that is probably the best place to put translation in.
zigforums.com/thread/13007698/politics

Thomas King
Thomas King

Post it in the Tarrant Memetic warfare threads and on the /brentontarrant/ board.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

You know, for all the bitching about what he and all other shooters could have done, why don't you geniuses enact your superior strategies? You're all so fucking smart. Show us how it's done.

implying I'd ever give my life to save this shit encrusted society of apes

No thanks.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

he dindu nuffin

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

implying I'd ever give my life to save this shit encrusted society of apes
my wit is as sharp as my katana, m'lady

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

The real redpill is that whether Hitler won or not humans would always be shit.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

jews real
black sun
Fuck off jew.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

he did nothing wrong you mean.
a dindu is someone who does but denies it. he didn't do anything wrong implies doing something but states it was a good thing

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

hurrr black sun bad
Go back to whatever qtard shithole you crawled from, idiot.

David Miller
David Miller

thank you

Attached: italyball.jpg (16.62 KB, 552x390)

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

he explains it
in his manifesto
Must have been between all those dank maymays.
I'll have to reread it.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

q
Sorry I can't into boomer catroon hadji.
Maybe you should read about the black sun. It is not the Kolovrat, which was also on Tarrant as part of his "these things are bad guyz" campaign.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Tarrant is an attention seeking MORON.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

I find it interesting that many anons are seemingly not aware the fact that are both (Jewry and Muslims) equally guilty, both traditional enemies of our people and they are both viable targets. One is guilty by orchestrating it, other by physically doing it - one without the other would be harmless. Solving just the JQ wouldn't do, exactly like solving just the sandnig question wouldn't be enough. Jewry and Muslims are together at this war against Europe for centuries now and they are both two sides of the same shekel. I also think that whenever someone tells you to ONLY care about one or another, he is either stupid, illiterate, uncaring or shill who want to use you. To acknowledge or resolve only one is false dillema fallacy of the greatest rank. They are both enemies and they both must go, at a same time. One can also be used against the other, especially consider that one group (Muslims) usually retaliates and that the Jewish power is only applicable in stable society.

I know very well the history of the sonnenrad and it's meaning, just as I know kolovrat well. If you even imply there is some non-european "bad" value behind it, you are the illiterate one.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

It is good he killed muslims, but if he actually used his fucking brain, he could've killed many many more and never gone to jail. Literally noathing more than an attention seeker with autism

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

There would be no Jews in Europe, if Islam never existed. They were all mostly flushed out of the middle east by Islam in around 700AD

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Said an useless faggot who did nothing on his own and obviously didn't even read manifesto.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

PRAISE ODIN
PRAISE KEK
FTFY. Not sure about Thoth.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

/brentontarrant/index.html

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Media weren't even allowed to film it in the first place.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

He's obviously innocent. The entire video was staged and the massacre never happened.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Jews infested goy lands since the dawn of times, long before goatfucker moahammed even existed.

Carter James
Carter James

So you know it never existed before wwii and wasn't called the "Black Sun" until the 90's maymays made it so. It is not an ancient European symbol. Please stop petending.

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

It's an ancient European symbol now.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

The very first recorded jew was Josephus. jews didn't exist until the first century. Before then they were just afro-asiatic mogols (Arabs).

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

innocent people
funny way to spell invading army

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Nah. I would accept it as a "mid-century modern" symbol, which is pretty funny considering how normalfags love mid-century modern design but hate segregation and other freedoms afforded to Europeans at the time. It is an artists creation for a floor in a German castle that has no recorded meaning other than what some anti-european wrote in his book 'Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lhunpo'. Unless somebody has some declassified dox that explain the meaning.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

So you know it never existed before wwii
Wrong. Pic related, Alemannic brooches, 400 AD. And there are even older ones, 500-800 BC.
It is not an ancient European symbol
It is.

Attached: image001.jpg (23.66 KB, 402x192)

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Not a chance both are as bad as each other and should be exterminated.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Moving to another's land in the millions is their own choice. They are actively invading every country as turko-arab-jews always do while pretending they belong there and they have something to offer besides kebap and removing the gays (which they ironically are themselves on the dl so they get no credit for that really).

They are innocent in that they do not know that what they are doing is bad, they believe the "no borders one species one world" bullshit. It's like saying child soldiers are not innocent when in some ways they are, as they have no real choice, or are tricked into believing they have no choice. This is why Europeans area threat, their natural imagination doesn't permit blind control. The European mind requires duty and virtue. Well, it is designed to.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Sieg Heil
Praise Kek

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

When you do something right people won’t be sure that anything was even done at all
Butterfly warfare is the best kind of warfare

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

alemannic symbol
same as "black sun"
Not the same thing. There is no connection other than your assertions. Your wikipedia-sourced picrelated is selective and ignores other non-sigrune shapes wikipedia.org/wiki/Zierscheibe. And 12 is not the ame as 5 or 7 sigrunes.
5 and 6-point stars are the same thing
Is basically what you are saying.
They are not.
Do you know why there would be 12 sigrunes in the symbol from the Wewelsburg castle ? I am unfamiliar with how numbers impact such symbols. There are no sources fo rthe wiki on the Zierscheibe and no results about where and when these have been found. Any sources would be great.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Muslims actually are jews. They are semites, and they were semites for thousands of years until Muhammad started a new cult. Muhammad starting a cult, doesn't magically change the fact that muslims are semites.

Just look how similar they are to each other, both are cool with paedophilia, both cry out in pain when they attack.. both of them are arrogant aggressors, and then instantly become oppressed victims when convenient. Muslims represent what a jew would look and act like, if not for racemixing with europeans for a few centuries to blend in. Muslims are essentially more racially pure jews, with lower iq and less of that European cleverness.

Attached: rick-harrison.jpg (150.69 KB, 390x594)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Fucking Heil'd!

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Shoo shlomo. There is an oven that's feeling empty right now.

Attached: cf90e6ffc85df8044e7eafdb09ffa73ff2d6f7eface98bed38b4124b6d58784b.gif (497.16 KB, 640x360)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

checks out, being dubs and underrated

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

I applaud your sense of civility but one must never shy away from calling a spade a spade.
In this case calling him a gutless little kike scared shitless because of St. Brenton and his hidden apostles.

Attached: 6b94d5a06b1e669c77cb0762df71f996a854ed126c2a12f7dedbd281f382fd06.png (17.34 KB, 255x255)

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Where does this courage come from?
A sweet little girl with a hearing disability.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

If you were an actual Zig Forumsack you'd be targeting the people that matter right now instead of running a deradicalization shill campaign on Zig Forums for the NSA.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Fuck off pacifist. Tarrant is a hero.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

implying Moonman isn't furiously writing a whole album dedicated to Brenton as we speak
Quality takes time, user.

Attached: 938890c64543d38dcd95b9679d0a2690cc66f7b9aacea5d9218ee6b57e148e99.png (8.77 KB, 255x144)

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

Fresh OC.

Attached: Mario-fixes-the-problem.webm (654.81 KB, 854x480)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Remember the Islamic "Crusades" were only successful until they hit actual armies as opposed to ragtag militias of peasants. Lots of reaving across the southeast of europe and up into spain from africa but the second the muzzies hit a real resistance they died in scores and ran back to the sandlands with their tails tucked between their legs.

When Christians sent armies after them into Jerusalem they wrecked them every step of the way, the biggest difficulty the christian side had every time was just getting the crusades started. Once that ball was rolling it rolled right to the holy land crushing Mohammad's cowardly slaves along the way.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

kek

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

Who's that on the right?

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Where is our boy Roof in that photo?

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Its perfect

Attached: 0bdb8d3fa9e82e09d2e58d45c10e1685d7fe4be592ecba8d2cd0d38a6b5bd142.png (595.64 KB, 472x716)
Attached: Luigi-is-based-and-redpilled.mp4 (6.79 MB, 1280x720)

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Lurk two more years.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Not an argument. Answer his question.

Kevin James
Kevin James

John Earnest, he shot up a Synagogue the 27th of April 2019 and killed one and injured 3. Here's his Open Letter,

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

English Lawfag here. Let's get back to the legal discussion shall we… please ignore all shills and trolls from here on, and stop shitting up the thread with arguments, remember it takes 2 to tango, so please stop being a fucking autistic sperg and arguing.

BT could try arguing that he's a combatant fighting a war, it won't do him any good though. Theres plenty of precedent for this in the English legal system; The IRA used to do this routinely and it never helped them afaik.

The judge controls both the evidence and the law that the jury hear, so he could probably block it anyway as the Geneva convention really isn't relevant. If the judge did that his legal team would not be able to bring it up, so he would need to represent himself (which is what the IRA used to do.)

The Achilles heel of the (((English legal system))) (and by extension U.S. NZ, Aussie, Canada etc) is of course the jury, because they decide who is innocent or guilty, and if they acquit there may still be double jeopardy laws in place in NZ which will prevent him from being retried on the same charge (they've been repealed in the UK). In other words he'll walk free. It's called JURY NULLIFICATION.

IMO The only way BT could get that result would be to convince the jury of the reality of government sponsored global white genocide, and the misery created by Muslim invaders in every country they move to, along with how the govt and media and police work to cover it up and silence dissent. Then the jury 'MAY' be convinced to let him free as a fuck you to the Muslims and ZOG.

Obviously it's a long shot, but not impossible. I remember John Hill aka Maud'dib, the guy who made the video "7/7 Ripple Effect", which exposed 7/7 as an inside job by MI5 and MOSSAD. He managed to convince the jury of that it was an inside job when he was prosecuted for Perverting the course of justice, and they acquitted him.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

This man is a legend! I hope that one day he will be released from prison!

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

saved

Attached: 8f3d38f8fa7bd46d8a5c5f4191fe6754d9f33d7fb697e3e550e211d43e0a5c4b.jpg (63.89 KB, 590x525)

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

But not if it's a French child run over by a mulsim suicide truck.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

The only problem with the jury system is that statistically they're far more likely to bring down a guilty verdict than a trial by judge, and their punishment is more likely to be a stern one.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

The only problem with the jury system is that statistically they're far more likely to bring down a guilty verdict than a trial by judge
This is true, but misleading. People leave their fate to judges when they're making a deal with the state to plead guilty for a lowered sentence. Obviously those compromised sentences are going to be less than a jury.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

toasted

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

loads car with guns
flips on camera
plays Zig Forums anthem and etc
kills tons of sandniggers
livestreams the whole thing

plead NOT guilty
fucking BASED!

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

chad as fuck

Attached: 0c32cc5d69da23433577c23f215131fc20581e554cfc24a08e5cd2b454d76891.jpg (84.94 KB, 1024x768)

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

This user gets it. Don’t mind the russian accent lol

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Hi Lawfag. Another lawfag here. You’re assuming that jury selection will take place in a random and impartial manner. That, I’m afraid, is wishful thinking.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Brentons Moonman song is in the memetic warfare thread
zigforums.com/thread/13362761/politics#q13368050

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

The manifesto said he would plead not-guilty, so how is this surprising?
Also:
Worshiping a false flag nigger

Attached: 3fc5182361d154e77e0a09f9d8d3c9aad5a878127f2b1c42260edf6cc0f6adff.gif (4.9 KB, 398x343)

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Good points. Now what about mid-level enemies, like an anti-white school administrator or marketing executive?

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

yes - there's a reason its called antisemitism and not antijudeaism

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Attached: brenton706428fb1f5.jpg (278.35 KB, 1280x911)

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

I'll be surprised if they don't pack the jury with muslims.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

The only problem with the jury system is that statistically they're far more likely to bring down a guilty verdict than a trial by judge
I respectfully disagree user, there is absolutely zero chance a judge would bring in a not-guilty verdict, as his career would be over. His job is to apply the law AS IT STANDS and that means BT is guilty. Whereas with a jury Tarrant has a slight chance as they are free to choose the verdict according to their own conscience, and there is no way to punish them for their decision. (See Bushel's case 1670)

and their punishment is more likely to be a stern one.
Not really, the judge is the tribunal of law and he directs the jury on all legal issues and deals with sentencing, the jury is the tribunal of fact, they decide on what happened and whether BT is guilty/ not guilty. They have no say in sentencing in criminal cases.

Juries are an effective defence from the arbitrary power of the state, hence why you'll find the right to jury trial in English descended legal systems going back to Magna Carta 1215.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

There is good accelerationism and bad accelerationism. For example, bad accelerationism would be to want free speech and gun rights, yet vote into office a person who would remove these rights, just to "accelerate" things. Good accelerationism would be to exercise your free speech no matter what, even if it gets an account or a website shut down or even if it gets you arrested. Or, like Saint Tarrant did, use your guns in a righteous cause, even if it gets you locked up and is used as an excuse to take away gun rights.

What use are your rights if you can't exercise them righteously for fear that they be taken away? You may as well already not have those rights at all. Gun rights are explicitly in the US constitution for protection against foreign and domestic enemies. Tarrant is the good kind of accelerationist.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

In the English legal system there is a large body of law around the impanelling of juries. As there have been so many attempts to nobble juries in the past, it is actually quite difficult for either the defence or the prosecution to do this now. I don't know about NZ laws exactly but they have inherited most of England's laws and tend to follow England's lead in New developments.

Remember the jury in the princess Diana inquest found that she was unlawfully killed - a huge embarrassment to the deep state who wanted a verdict of accidental death or death by misadventure or something that would put blame on her. Of course the media immediately spun this into unlawful death at the hands of the paparazzi, but the jury actually held it was unlawful death at the hands of the driver of the white car that was following and crashed into the mercedes and was never identified.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Civil government is ultimately a mask that they can drop if they feel sufficiently threatened, and in the case of Tarrant they could well decide that an extraordinary event calls for an extraordinary response. I don't say this to blackpill, if anything I think this is exactly what he wants them to do.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Civil government is ultimately a mask that they can drop if they feel sufficiently threatened, and in the case of Tarrant they could well decide that an extraordinary event calls for an extraordinary response.
Agreed 100%. But don't underestimate the arrogance and/or incompetence of these people. They may not have even considered the possibility of Jury Equity, many practicing criminal lawyers know nothing about it. In any case, the upper middle class liberal golems who make up the prosecution service and political class have very little understanding of how ordinary people think. They think everyone is a potential liberal awaiting "enlightenment". Attempts by the establishment to fix and coerce juries have backfired spectacularly in the past.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

The ideal jury result would be white jurists vote not guilty, non-white jurists vote guilty because it would cause a massive clusterfuck.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Zionism versus Bolshevism. It's still going on.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

i'm fucking dying

Attached: gwehhehehehe.gif (352.87 KB, 500x357)
Attached: huehuehue.jpg (92.63 KB, 524x550)

Dominic James
Dominic James

Bolshevism isn't exclusive to Zionism, yids.

Zionism just means the establishment of a jewish state in Israel.

If said state is le bolsheviks, it's all kosher.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

I think it might be safe to say that the jewish press in the West has also taken Islam.
fixed
sleight of hand my dude

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Attached: -1488-Hours-CSGO.PNG (62.81 KB, 436x91)

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

So why put it like that? I understand that it logically means that, but it still skirts the biggest issue of our time. Unless you don't think it is the biggest issue.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

No,if he shot up a synagogue, there would be no doubt that he's the real deal.

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

The biggest issue is not the jew living in Israel.

The biggest issue is the international jew.

Asher Green
Asher Green

Mosque, synagogue, same shit.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

If you're not a shill then you're a retard. The false flag bs would have happened either way because it's mostly glows who are pushing it.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

He calls for total expulsion of Jews from white countries and states that ONLY Jews he is okay with are those, who a) do not live in white countries and b) do not try to harm or subvert white countries. If any of these rules are broken, then they are his enemies.

this is from the manifesto:
Were/are you an anti-semite?
No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Don't you see the difference between how he puts it and yourself. Don't you see that at best jews are the secondary issue to him?

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Not really.

He just doesn't put the jews into a pedestal.

And he's right, a jew living in Israel is a lot less dangerous than the international jew.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Mosque, synagogue, same shit.

If you think that, then you have a problem. One is the cause another one is symptom.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Both brings the invaders in, both are causes and symptoms.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Is anybody saying for Bowers that it was the false flag?

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Jews said it's a false flag by a muslim convert.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Lol, so think whatever you want to think but even Jews say that niggers and Muslims are just a release valve, while they are the architects.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

I never seen that. And it's unbelievably stupid.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

The niggers and muslims are the tools to genocide the white men.

Without them, jews can subvert but cannot kill all white men.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Well, just search archive during the times.

If a muslim is killed, a jew is blamed.

Vice versa for jew.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

So who's the bigger problem and who deserves more focus, a tool or the toolmaster?

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Maybe some shills say that, but use logic and you'll see that it's not same.

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

The tool in this case.

When you are swordfighting, you don't watch the enemy, you watch his blade and the environment around him.

Without his blade, the chance of him hurting you is significantly decreased.

Muslims love to use the analogy but I guess they don't understand actual combat.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

I don't see how it's the same.

Both jews and muslims complain about white men oppressing.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

So you'll handle muslims and niggers first, and then only you'll tackle the big bad jew. This is not a video game pal, you don't wait till the end to handle the main villain. Either you take care of him first or you;re cooked. I'm starting to think that you're a shill or just unbelievably dense.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Uh, it's not video game. It's real life.

It's funny that you think every war's first move is about taking out the generals, if they could have done that, there would be no war.

Please be humble and study military tactics and stop sperging like a teard.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

I believe that is clear (good thinking by the way), but completely different approach is needed. One that is sustainable for way longer that one day of glory, thus whole different modus operandi and some hardcore studying in advance.

There is no difference.
Jew living in Israel, together with part where he talks about removing them out of Europe, spells clearly = not living in white countries.
So long as they do not seek to subvert or harm = I literally quoted that, so no difference whatsoever.
If those are broken, then they are his enemies. How can you have reading comprehension this bad, user?

They are both equally guilty, both traditional enemies of our people and they are both viable targets. One is guilty by orchestrating it, other by doing it - one without the other would be harmless. Solving just the JQ wouldn't do shit, exactly like solving just the sandnig question wouldn't do shit. Jewry and Muslims are together at this war against Europe for centuries now and they are both two sides of the same shekel.

Whenever someone tells you to ONLY care about one or another, he is either stupid, illiterate, uncaring or shill who want to use you. To acknowledge or resolve only one is false dillema fallacy of the greatest rank. They are both enemies and they both must go, at a same time. One can also be used against the other, especially consider that one group usually retaliates and that the Jewish power is only applicable in stable society.

No, but thinking along the lines of using reliably retaliating enemy (Muslims) to escalate and destabilize society enough for Jewry to lost it's hold on power, that is rational approach. Jews are only powerful in stable highly urbanized society, in which they deploy their power through the third party (zogged police, military, lawyers etc.) if you destabilize enough that this third party either lose it's ability to practice that power or that ability is harmed enough so you can begin to act as alternative power, then yes, why not. This is even easier considering they have to resolve TWO sides of the open irregular/hybrid conflict, not just care about one opposition. Accelerationism is nothing but about achieving this opening - and then deploying more regular political means.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

No, that user's thinking is retarded.

The first move is chess is taking out the pawns.

He wants to checkmate in the first move or not doing it all. Just another low IQ jew shill who creates unrealistic goal and does jackshit.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

im going to start flexing my neck in a racist manner now

James Carter
James Carter

must be Mossad because it's jewish xDDDDDDDDd
It's Duginist you retard.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Another breed of retard shows up.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

I do agree that both are the problem and that muslims should be deported from europe.
However, some low-level violence between white nationalists and muslims only benefits jews. America was at war with muslim world for 20 years, destroying Israel's enemies while opening floodgates of refuges towards Europe.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

So there should be no priorities in this struggle? I on the other hand, can't understand that you put jews and muslims as equally harmful enemies. Muslims could be resolved in an afternoon, Jews have been a cancer for centuries.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

However, some low-level violence between white nationalists and muslims only benefits jews.
LOL what? Jews can't genocide whites if their golem is killed.
America was at war with muslim world for 20 years, destroying Israel's enemies while opening floodgates of refuges towards Europe.
Which has nothing to do with killing the muslims at home.

The neo-con and neo-lib cucks at home want those wars so they can rescue the "peaceful refugees".

The people who kill muslims at home don't want these wars.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

So there should be no priorities in this struggle?
There shouldn't be, both are problems. Jews are subversive, muslims are numerous AND also subversive.
Muslims could be resolved in an afternoon, Jews have been a cancer for centuries.
Muslims have been a cancer in Europe for centuries, jews are only a bigger problem because they exist first.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

And no, it takes about 400 years to remove the moors from Spain, and even then the genetic matters of spaniards were heavily altered due to muslim occupation.

To say muslim can be dealt in an afternoon is just wishful thinking.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Lol, at least you're honest. But mark my words, nothing will get resolved until JQ is resolved.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Even after the JQ is resolved, there will still be problems.

It's naive to think jews are the only problems of this Earth.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

I don't think you're redpilled enough on the scale of the problem, but anyway you do you. Gtg.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

I'm more redpilled than you, probably.

The jews are only a problem because people tolerate them, just like people tolerate other invaders.

The moment when that tolerance stops, jews stop being a problem.

The problem then come in the form of muslim guerilla warfare inside your country, and that takes years to get rid off.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Well said, reddit.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

If you remove the HIV then the body can handle the secondary infections on its own.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

(((>>13389767)))

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

implying there's any other worthy threat to white people
implying chinks stand a chance
any other race would be laughable.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Nice argument.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

Saint pepe thinks this guy is a coward. Why are we still talking about him?

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Reminder that there were five of them.

Attached: fifth-christchurch.jpg (884.96 KB, 999x2130)

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

The gun was empty you fucking nonce. This was reported on the day of, how'd you miss that?

Supposedly it was either one of the AR-15s or the pump action shotgun he used in the car on video and it either jammed or was empty so he dropped it. According to this sandnigger who is probably lying anyway, he picked it up and chased after him to throw it at him. News at the time said he threw it THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD of Tarrants car while he was in it which caused him to "flee". Nevermind the fact we have pics of the car and the only holes are the three from the 12 gauge slugs he fired through it on the video.

Apparently Linwood was FUBAR from the start with Saint Tarrant being unable to find the main entrance door at first wh

John Martin
John Martin

Accidentally hit post, phone posting

Last sentence was supposed to say *at first which probably is what contributed to the low kill count coupled with the city being on alert with cops swarming around everywhere looking for him and the overwhelming adrenaline of what had just done at Al-Noor - you can hear him damn near hyperventilating from it during the video. Must have been exhilarating.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Reminder that this website is literally fake, full of lorem ipsum text. Pic related. Stop shilling.

Attached: 1553303408325.png (435.91 KB, 1890x519)

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Thank you kind sir for fighting shills here. Its an exhausting but important job.

Attached: e19cb676967d6b13d2566cedacb84d53.jpg (22.13 KB, 300x261)

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

I just started bawling uncontrollably.
THIS IS WHY THEY ARE AFRAID OF TARRANT!
I want to go out right now, and eradicate every shit skin who looks at me sideways right now.
And I want to make every silent race traitor watch so they know what's coming to them.
Say when, lads.
#SayWhen

Attached: OdalSun.png (204.94 KB, 1600x960)

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

ps. Fucking Checked, and Heiled!

Attached: D5tQG0mWsAAdbZO.jpg (64 KB, 940x960)

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

Attached: racialneckflex.png (349.57 KB, 629x397)

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

You actually believe you're accomplishing something here, beyond poking the bear, and resolving our collective ire for what must be done?
We're coming for you, and nothing you do or say is going to stem this tide of blood.
You're wasting your precious last moments here in a futile effort to save your already extinct, parasitic ass from the inevitable.
We're coming.
Sleep well.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (379.19 KB, 596x393)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

how was this not surprising?
because we constantly see fuckheads cuck the fuck out. this guy is chad and has proven it to the nth degree.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Pepe's dead

Attached: moonman-recruitment-poster-3.jpg (63.84 KB, 394x590)

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

He attained new employment in the King's Court.

Attached: 01a4d2718cf0d63fcc6da114ec225c54688acfe7a56846d9c1ec210421ed3e93.gif (12.21 KB, 254x255)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Checked. I swear my loyalty before God. I will act.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

We will all die. You are my brother. This is all I want to hear.

Leo Green
Leo Green

Hail Brendon Tarrant. A saint among men. Hail Victory. Thank you for giving me hope and awakening the lion brother. There is no prayer in hell for our enemies. Death before dishonor. For beauty. For Justice. For Purity. Here we go.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

They already killed me…

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Not for free. I'm going to have revenge. I swear to God.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

An awakened saxon could shake off the Ashkenazim like fleas. But first you have to wake him up. And seeing the stacked corpses of invasive enemies in your lands, seeing that one can man can remove 50, seeing that decades of mass immigration can be undone in a matter of months -not just knowing in hypothetical statistical terms, but SEEING it- that is one hell of a fucking espresso shot.

This act was inspirational to the men who needed to be inspired the most. You’re certainly free to say “this should not have inspired you”, but the fact that it did is an objective truth not up for debate. Look around you.

Let’s be clear- this should NEVER translate into antagonism toward Muslims in their own countries (at least not while why’re incapable of threatening Europe militarily) but Muslims in our countries is a completely different stories.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

What happened to that girl and the smugness disgusts me. I can't bear it. It's more intolerable than jail or death or being ostracised. I'm going to make some plans. I'm going to think about this for a very long time. I'm not in a hurry.

My enemies are as good as dead. I'm not alone.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.82 MB, 1600x800)

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

(checked)
Quads of logic.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

For all newfaggots, as well as past, present, and future hooknose hebrew shills please take heed of this based anons quick fucking rundown m9, you are losing the war and a single angry white lad stirred up the elders of zions pot of despotic jewry so much the israel US tag team cant even false flag at a global scale without getting caught in a lie. Iran will never be taken by them at this point, the trajectory for events since big T scored high has been spectacular

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Underrated post. Amen brother the time quickly approaches

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Kill yourself you fucking orange nigger loving faggot

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Kike golem
(((Provocator)))
Worshipped by goys

Hes the perfect chosen one for the kikes.

Attached: 1546069294836.jpg (98.02 KB, 962x642)

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

We could argue over details but I think we're on the same page. I understand his reasoning and I don't condemn him for taking action.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

checked
Satan go easy on the newfriends.
Also stop triple posting like a nigger.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

It is. Do you not remember the video of ISIS fighters - their own footage - being released and them crying like children because bullets flying back at them were scary?
Or how they piss and shit themselves. Kinda like jews do.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Fuck off, sandnigger! Go back to /islam/!

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

We can do it together. We should create a paramilitary organization to kill all non-whites and traitors!

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

fucking 4chaim doesn't get retards/shills big enough to believe Mossad is encouraging white men to remove kebab physically instead of voting them out
fullchan has them in spades

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant-was-not-a-falseflag.jpg (3.95 MB, 8000x5387)

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

FUCK MUSLIMS

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Sometimes I visit KC and the bernds there seem to mostly hate NS stuff (NS posters get insulted), which really confused me when I first got there (it still does). How come KC is not a bastion of NS?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

You'd want to study the bernds yourself to figure that one out. Change their minds yourself if you want to, not being a kraut I have too small of a stake in KC. Just remember that the truth will triumph eventually no matter where, as long as information flows freely.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Does the author want Brenton's dick? How is that important to the story?

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Does the author want Brenton's dick
inb4 she actually does

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

not guilty
It's happening all over again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (297.03 KB, 640x360)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (423.35 KB, 640x360)

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

He pleaded not guilty, he didn't get judged not guilty yet.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Also, why do they say there was survivors in the courtroom? Do they mean the few durkas who ran out of the mosque when they saw Brenton coming, or do they just hope nobody watched the video and saw him doubletapping all the kebabs?

John Nelson
John Nelson

I get that traditionally saints go by the first name. But we live in a modern age.
Quick: what are the first names of: Roof, Breivik, Tarrant and Earnest?

If you can't roll them out, why not go by last names?

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Dylan, Anders, Brenton, John

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

How old is the Aryan Sun?

archive.org/details/aryansunmythsori00titcrich/page/n3?q="Aryan sun myths"

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

i didn't believe it before but now, I know it's true, because a man carrying plenty of guns and ammo, shooting at 51 unarmed targets and killing them, convinced me that it is possible to kill 51 unarmed targets by shooting at them when carrying plenty of guns and ammo.
dindno wuz possbul
Revelation

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Read the manifesto. Here's a hint. He only DIRECTLY mentions (((them))) once

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Unbelievably, people don't often think of some things. Especially when all of the kike's shill force is against violence to the point of insanity, like over here.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

He mentions semites are invaders like everyone else, yid.

Quit putting jews into pedestals.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Thankyou Tia Tanaka.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

invaders are innocent
nice try kike
th fuck are you talking about retard, this has nothing to do with those Eurasianist Dugin kikes?

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Checked and Heiled. If only that 3 was a 4.
A sweet little girl brutally run over by kebab, who were let in by jews, doing what invaders do.
Keep Brenton Terrant in your hearts boys. That man has more guts than we do, doing it solo.

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (111.28 KB, 1252x704)
Attached: 500full-(7).jpg (11.61 KB, 240x338)

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

he would have targeted people he would never be allowed access to instead of the animals raping, torturing, and murdering white women and children
Fuck off jew.
You'll never be white.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

gives jews even more ability to play the pity-us card!!!
Fuck off kike. (((you're))) wrong.
(((you'll))) never be white.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

how based niggas respond to the kike

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit