Project: Goystone

I was thinking of a way to really piss of (((them))). So for my 30th Birthday am buying myself a tombstone with;
That way I don't have to leave my family with (((disgrace))) and dropping a little red pill on my way out. Hope you Goys do the same ;)

Attached: wholaughingnowyoukike.jpg (350x362, 42.77K)

Even that guy was a Jew…
Is there no end to the examples they will no doubt cite as to why Jews aren’t “all that” bad to obscure the evil ones?

Checked. Of course that the true evil of them. The friendly demon, forever plagueing man through history. But think about him(pic) just abit of bread and circus
>listen goy children to this funny (((man))), while Producer Schlomo fucks the world in what ever way he wants
That why I say fuck (((them))) and buy your tombstone now! Make sure its not a fucking kike you're buying from, has to be white vendor Think White™ when you spend your hard earned Shekels

Chances are your tombstone will be destroyed and your grave desecrated. Your family will probably be harassed. That is even if anyone will put it up, or even allow it to be put up, before any of that takes place. Why? Because there are no rules to be followed or laws that have any meaning when it comes to censoring your message or preserving your corpse. Sure, there may be written laws that would prevent a group of people that don't particularly like your message, who you are or what you believed, but those will not be enforced in any way and the event runs the chance of being actively praised. This is all assuming you die in today's environment.
Since things will probably be much worse by the time you kick it, being born in 1989, my guess is there is a probability you will be in an unmarked grave due to your current beliefs and the direction we are heading.

Think your right user, but did you see my dubs I just rolled lol

Gavedigger.
When you dig my grave.
Please make it shallow.
So that I can feel the rain.

Hey look guys I can Torpost stale memes

kek

Well, you got me there. It is hard to argue with Tor posters that drop in and call everyone a kike. Something about everyone with that id having the same behavior really makes me feel like there is some authority to the opinion, possibly from experience. I do know paranoia and yid genetics (if I were one I would be constantly afraid of being found out) are heavily linked. It reminds me of the constant last name changes to more European names that they do. Almost a primal fear of being identified.

Makes sense faggot. Except it doesn't. At all. Go neck yourself

Check the laws. In many jurisdictions it's perfectly legal and normal practice to dig you up and reuse your plot 20 years after the last person visited you.

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. gay 0/10

Silly faggot! Jews don't need marked graves when all family members are cuddle-mulched together?

I wonder what carbon credit impact the crematories will have.

Attached: oy vey.jpg (800x600, 196.52K)

See kike hate us goy using the words they call us, look at these big nose fucks.
kys with bleach kikes

I'm just picking on you no worries.
They also attack European names.
Hick is short form of Richard like Rick and means Ruler.
Related to Rex which means King.
Hicks are stupid and bad tho don't forget okay.
So are nazis and pagans.
Anybody who lives outside of the jewcity is bad okay.
Goodnight brother.
:^)

Really like to think Mel was a good Jew (oy, I really do)

He spent his career pointing out how jews behave.
Even in the little rascals remake he shows jews to be meanies who won't lend any non-jew monies.

I love you people, you cry such bitter tears when faced with the supremacy of kindness.

See (((they))) hate and fear nothing more than just even showing a hint of what there pissstained cult is about. Because this shit will work.
So the fuck what? It just exposes them even more, not like I will give one single fuck, I will be dead.
Fucker's on here are waiting for a race war, yet can't even sollow the easiest Blackpill of all. Your life is on a timer, nothing you do or say will stop that clock ticking down. Nothing.

because you niggers need to be spoon fed nowdays

Attached: surr.jpg (425x421, 34.89K)

Epic. Also the mod that locked this thread deserves to choke to death on his bagel.

Thanks Tor user, hope them glowniggers don't get you