Immigrant Crisis in Portland, Maine -- Ebola Refugees Flood into Whitest U.S. state

Maine is apparently too nice, too white, and there's not enough crime there. So liberals have taken it upon themselves to change all that by sending Maine a brown flood…

Hundreds of Congolese arrive in Portland Maine:
youtube.com/watch?v=3qz8hnoWDAk

Asylum seekers from Africa describe difficult journeys to Maine
archive.is/gS6cK

Clown world insanity coming to peaceful, white Maine!
There is no place to run to anymore guys.
What's going to happen?

Attached: ebola immigrants.jpg (640x480, 72.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mainefirstmedia.com/2018/05/gang-of-somali-kids-attack-park-goers-in-lewiston/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/C9OJN
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
archive.fo/CXIun
archive.fo/6Yvkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is biological warfare.

Janet Mills started this.

Every one of these primitive creatures should be dropped off on her doorstep.

Nope, biological warfare is what is coming.

Agreed, we need to bribe the refugees to live around her and we will see how she tolerate the refugees for salty tears.

Fucking great. The niggers imported into Lewiston, ME have already started attacking the white inhabitants (mainefirstmedia.com/2018/05/gang-of-somali-kids-attack-park-goers-in-lewiston/)

and this fucking virtue signaling cunt wants to drown one of the greatest states int eh union with more low-IQ niggers. We need a purge NOW

What would St. Tarrant do?

Mow them all with no remorses.

WHO THE FUCK IS BRINGING THESE PEOPLE HERE

No joke. That hag hard a part in this. Hopefully they stay the fuck out of the county.

Isn't Portland already an AntiFa/Commie/Faggots/Drugs infested shithole?

LOL that cuck Stephen King lives there, I hope he enjoys his cultural enrichment.

King's a fucking crypto-Jew.

It’s different Portland city.

UN.

despite your # dubs, I think he just may idolize kikes without containing their DNA

There is a point in every healthy body where the virus is attacked by the immune system. However, this body was old and worn out from years of abuse before the newest virus poised to attack. Communism, Globalism and "progress" floated in and started to fester in open wounds, creating more open wounds for more disease to call home. At this point our nation is less a functioning body and more a corpse crawling towards a place to fully rest and breed more disease. The last white blood cells either giving up, being used as carriers for elements of the diseases or passively attacking the body in some autoimmune response to this whole process. Why? Because long ago we could have kept clean, we could have taken care of ourselves and shunned the wild fucking that led to the STDs, the chemicals that led to to hormone imbalances, the wounds and filth that lead to the infections and the mind that kept the depression, misguided thoughts and unchecked emotions at bay. Instead we are here, and now. Slowly blinking as the strength fades wondering if the rot and disease will realize the usefulness of a living host. They won't. They never do. Best hope a tree eventually grows from whatever spot we collapse, unable to crawl along any further. Not the first time, not the last, but it is what it is. No red pill nor targeted immune response is going to get us back up. No black pill, just the buzzing of flies and swarming of maggots around diseased pools of gross that once was beautiful lean muscle and porcelain skin.

BLACKED

Good. I am laughing.

jew indoctrination propaganda is very effective, where even opposers like OP freely repeat jew indoctrination terms, allowing jews to control the narrative.

They need to be sent home or killed user. We do not need them to 'live around anywhere in our nation'.

MP4 user.

Attached: somali gangs in Maine attack park goers.mp4 (720x540, 14.82M)

USA is dying so it cannot be saved but we can enjoy and watch her getting killed by the niggers that she imported.

Awesome! Migrants to Maine! I wanted this to happen. Shame it’s probably fake news. Thing with Maine is it has a genetically rehabilitative climate with favorable epigenetic consequences. Getting migrants up there should bolster civic resilience vs getting them to the wetshits and dryshits climates nearer the border.

If we could get more progress on post-labor futurism some of this migrant whining would probably go away… Automation is hard, unfortunately, and enabling factory work involves granting more resource access than fascist American leaders want to give to “unworthy” normals. Not to mention that the “got mines” hate distributing their take, even though they can’t figure out what to do with it besides pump uteruses and die into the next generation. (Fucking virus souls, western culture submitted and decayed.) Too many people would rather preserve a shit world that puts them on top than prosper in a world where they land nearer the middle.

As for the lying ebola fear; why the fuck did wingnuts decide the left telling a few lies meant the right should shatter its integrity and shit on their own culture? Why were you EXCITED about gaps in the left’s integrity, you fucking degenerate slaves? Be humble enough to be wrong or be proud enough to be wrong, either way you ought to care about truth!

Sometimes dead is bettah,

Hand a warm IQ a thesaurus and 2 years in community college and he comes out with long contrived ways to state nothing. Hand a redneck some duct tape and he can fix anything. Really makes you think about the usefulness of your effort, doesn't it? Not me, I am fucking with duct tape.

The antivax psyop is biological warfare

This is one of the most disgusting things I’ve read. Someone should send these subhumans back to anywhere but America.

I hear tales of how L.A., Lewiston/Auburn, has turned into one of the worst locales in new england over the last generation.
What a god damn shame.

lets see them try to migrate to NH through someones private property……

Kalergi plan.

Here we have a people who in the entirety of their existence have never managed to produce a functioning prosperous civilization. But I'm sure they'll be valuable additions to ours!

white people should abandon cities and move to rural areas.

South Africa attacks Coming to USA. Americans ready?

What if Blacks get upper hand in parts of USA like Maine. Oh my. I wonder what they will do too..

Here have an upvote.

Step 1: What is the address of the facility they are being housed at?

Step 2: Peaceful protest.

Step 3: Comfy thread.

No I fucking hate this shithole

They can't here. Tshirt and short weather for a rugged white man is blizzard conditions for tropical dindus. They may be a danger in summer but all that needs doing in winter is a break in the communal housing's furnaces.

The address of the facility should be common knowledge. Any NJ anons know?

Get these "immigrants" to occupy the Jewish neighborhoods.

Why have none the thousands of attempts to get spics into rich neighborhoods been successful? Why would your attempt be any different?

Theres only around 60,000 people there. Its going to be a shitskin drop zone and be 50% White in 5 years. Expect to see rape cases with White women victims by next week.

There is no White safe zones unless you create them getting rid of the (((local leaders))) they will otherwise keep slow boiling you with shitskins it keeps happening to every state that doesn't have shitskins.

Attached: nigger invasion.png (459x410, 126.07K)

Trump will deal with it.
Q

( ( (who) ) ) indeed? Hmmmmmm

Stop abandoning your cities and start mass killing jews, niggers and leftists infesting your cities.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN MAY YOU GROW WINGS AND FLY

God bless The Granite State. They’re calling it Blue Hampshire but the only people i see going there are gun loving nigger hating Whites as the rest of New England crumbles from degeneracy.

No. We won't.

Give me one reason why these creatures shouldn't be doused with napalm just for existing. Just fucking one.

Attached: 1343251573144.jpg (398x334, 36.19K)

This is why you need to desensitize yourself to nigger babies slowly dying and crying out in pain as their last choking blood-filled breaths work their way out of their lungs.

They wish to do unto you what we would never do unto them, and for that reason alone
FUCKING DO IT FOR THE LULZ

Attached: 78fb1b7f5968897c79d37346484db99cb95c6a9f48471ae5ef9f928834860682.jpg (450x720, 536.78K)

There's a way to get the roaches to leave.

Attached: 4 out of 5.jpg (500x835, 125.85K)

Because it's a war you fairy

They did the same to Minnesota, 80 percent of all Somali are in that singe state.

Attached: kalergi.jpg (886x384, 93.69K)

Every African we let in is one less Latin DACAryan that doesn't get to join us.

You're doing God's work

It brings joy in my mind how America is slowing transformed away from the white civilization it once was. Joy in Torah.

Beautiful.

Best god-damn post from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine, or Portland, Oregon for that matter.

Attached: Portland.jpg (986x567, 126.38K)

I think people maybe become racists because they can’t handle the weakness they live in, they can’t handle living in a world that doesn’t care about them. They see advances like genetic progenitor therapy or next gen young blood dialysis and they think, “That’s great for people who are young and rich, but those technologies will never help us stupid peasant nobodies. We’re all just gonna die one way or another. Why is it any worse to die killing nobodies who aren’t either rich enough new medtech?”

All this means is that those ammo stacks need to be a little higher for the happening.

Attached: evil nice.jpg (742x926, 217.98K)

Anyone else noticed just how crazy all the oligarchic countries have gotten lately about mass immigration? It seems lile the past 10 years they ramped up from "a half a city worth of people a year" to "as many as physically possible to transport".

An economic collapse is probably coming soon and they are desperate to enact their plan before everything crumbles.

What makes you so sure that importing all this low IQ trash isn't part of the planned collapse?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Nah. The economy is fine. A2G oil conversion will keep the fuel economy going, for instance. No peak oil. Meanwhile agriculture is likely to start condensing/industrializing with new biomanipulation (our processed foods will never end), freeing up new land and spurring new associated investments in construction/manufacturing/recycling as old-style farms get taken down and converted into solar plants to power vertifarms and meatvats.

It’s conceivable that the VIPs may even be prepping for a transitional labor shortage by bringing people in to the areas rich enough for major new investments, but I’ll believe it when I see the transition, hehe.

Nobody’s EVER gonna dedicate a museum in my name.

It doesn't matter. White men are complete cowards who've been bred to be slaves via (((Christianity's))) dysgenic breeding practices. White men have been LARPing for 150 years since they lost the Civil War and have done nothing in all that time but run their fat mouths and collect guns they never use.

White women will line up to sexually service these young african bucks and white men will continue whinging on the internet. The white race is finished. It couldn't be more finished. Consider this for a moment: white men control TRILLIONS of dollars of money, and yet, 400 million white men couldn't so much as field a quality video hosting and stream platform which is something that has been done 1000 times. You've all been kicked off YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and more now. You can't even handle the basic, simple, LEGAL things you could be doing to save your race.

So will you do illegal stuff to save yourselves? Of course NOT…You won't do shit. That's the bottom line. Enjoy those black bucks flooding into every one of your neighborhoods and nice fucking job voting for (((Trump))) and the (((Republicans))) again you absolute morons.

Attached: oskghjsrmc431.jpg (1058x1504, 95.45K)

Mainiacs, this is the beginning of the end for the last white state. Go to Portland and IRL effortpost the shitskins. Make a stand and become legendary, in Minecraft. The people there don't want it, and now is the best time to strike.

Attached: you-wont-do-anything.jpg (1024x568, 64.8K)

Don't worry about ethnic replacement of your people. "Epigenetics" will fix everything. Just have to move all of Africa and South America to the rural north!

Attached: BrentonsMissingVideo.webm (480x480, 13.84M)

It's what's happening already. Then the shitskins will control all of our major ports and economic centers and we'll be stuck in the countryside, just like South Africa. A lot of parallels in Latin American history from a few hundred years ago to now, as well.

Attached: SmugWetbackWithJewHandler.jpg (1520x1013, 111.29K)

Good for a single chuckle, but it will never happen and it won't stop us from being ethnically replaced.

Why should they slow down, better to cripple us as soon as possible to stack the odds in their favor. Once they get critical mass and race mixing is fully normalized the chosenites will have a mongrel latino race in all of North America and Europe to rule over. Because once every family has mixed family members, it will be infinitely harder for us to fight back.

Attached: 324f28f89bd5f5ea446269400920759847f41fd72574fd0eae3fdabe58deec3b.jpg (600x350, 47.51K)

Attached: brent did it irl 14.png (993x827, 409.95K)

Spics are just really ugly and pygmy like.

Enjoy.

Wait, what? Is this bait or you seriously can't tell the difference?

Attached: white billionaires.png (940x300 103.24 KB, 126.16K)

Portland, Oregon != Portland, Maine

Back to 4chan with you degenerate.

Time to activate the almonds

We were in the red, Governor Grumpy (lePage) managed to get us into the black and create a rainy day fund. This democrat bitch spent it all within the first couple months of her governorship and has now inflicted these disease ridden freaks on us, we're in debt already and now this. Please someone shoot this bitch.

Attached: angry_pepe[1].jpg (900x900, 39.82K)

Year ago I visited Maine, and it's the most beautiful state in my opinion, the perfect place for the white man to live in peace. If you want to live innawoods, in the inner areas of the state you can drive for hours and not see a single town or car, just forest so thick the day looks like night.
Now to see it with such a infestation, it hurts me pretty badly.

Attached: roadside forest.jpg (1306x980 734.21 KB, 319.35K)

Yea, next comes they'll destroy the beauty of this state just like they did their own lands, the only good thing is that they can't sustain this level of civilization and they will all die. Just hope enough whites survive to rebuild, but it will be another 1000 year dark age if the fucking kikes have their way.

Name-change slightly sketchy.

Hmmm…

Not definitive by any means. But his relentless subversive and degenerate content suggest at the very least a Jewish mindset or worldview underlying his "progressive" stances, even though he has repeatedly woven Christian concepts into his work (as a positive thing). Could just be that he shares some common pathologies with Jews. Childhood alienation and trauma. Weird looking, non-sporty. Intelligent in a way that didn't benefit him socially. Pretty sure he was abused as a kid too given his obsession with that subject matter, and not just in the home. Full blown violent predatory rape experiences I'd bet. And parents were likely fucked up substance abusers who left him vulnerable to these predations. I've read On Writing and remember his childhood was poverty stricken and he had to hump miles to his Grandmothers to shower etc because there was no plumbing at his (single?) mother's house. But no details beyond that.

Oh look, filter the jew and the thread is fucking empty.

It's nice, but it gets too cold in the winter for my taste.

I think the best place for Whites to go and live innawoods and carve out a new Post Collapse society is The Great State of Jefferson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

Attached: pth7oo7tbu4z.png (1503x1122, 634.08K)

Why Maine one might ask. Well….

Attached: Oh.png (1273x806, 1.07M)

Different Portland, but in many ways the same..

who is paying for these people's flights? What is going on?

Remember this Maine clownworld video several years ago? It is unfortunate, but exposure to the Third World hordes is the only way some people will learn. Maine has been in a white bubble forever.

Attached: richard-fochtmann-democratic-party-maine-white-suicide.mp4 (406x720, 2.74M)

Can anyone see Ebola-chan in that picture? She was supposed to be on that flight! I hope she didn't get lost.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (504x378, 29.2K)

Kikes

The Northwest Imperative is the way to go. Instead of letting the Fed pump your communities full of muds come home.

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0 | archive.fo/C9OJN
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun | archive.fo/6Yvkw

BWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
America is already fucking over don't you get it?

All I see are future LEGAL American citizens. Give them a copy of the Constitution, and you will have a new army of Republican voters.

#NotTiredOfWinning

Attached: trump-supporter-5.jpg (561x866, 83.55K)

let's post clown memes about it and call it a day

You'll never be White, beaner.

New England itself has been a shithole for decades since the Irish fags started getting uppidy and electing their master kikes and minorities into office. Irish fags also always vote for women. The Scots never did this and we were an all white country back then