Taylor Swift - Hitler

The most dangerous propaganda piece that has ever existed is Hiter's "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor swift.

It was censored faster, and totally from all internet websites. While kikes push their demonic agenda like Bretton Tarront or Spencer or Siege or whatever they try to leash you with like fucking Arab terror-fear dogs, it was this one video that was censored the most, fastest.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT PROPAGANDA PLEBS!

If you weren't a worthless larping piece of shit waiting for a video game war and IRL larping you would overwhelm the internet with this
bitchute.com/video/RHY2xhfvwDH8/

Attached: taylor seig hiel.jpg (225x225, 10.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/RHY2xhfvwDH8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weakness

you're all weak

>bitchute.com/video/RHY2xhfvwDH8/
Hitler headed the propaganda department before he was appointed as the leader of the NSDAP. Our role is extremely important in the soft war and we're winning. Don't talk shit to your constituents and expect good results, faggot.

You're a fucking beta kike and you'll always be a slimey little ugly inbred kike

Nigger are you talken bad about Siege?And brenton tarrant?I don't care for alt right niggers but your talking shit for no reason!

Ugly inbred cult hooked face hateful child rape Jew kike

ROTHSCHILD

Evil inbred kike scum weasels run this

Fight back

kill

the

social media

control

OK KIKE!

Attached: Photo on 6-13-19 at 10.23 PM.jpg (1080x720, 193.4K)

Also time stamp is fucked one sec

UGLY INBRED KIKES

BUT I GOT HARDER

I GOT STRONGER

IN THE NICK OF TIME

I ROSE UP FROM THE BANNNNS I DO IT ALL THE TIME

I GOT A LIST ON NAMES AND YOU'RE IS IN RED UNDERLINED!

user what are you talking about?

Attached: Photo on 6-13-19 at 10.26 PM.jpg (1080x720, 165.33K)

oOH your talking about the vid

I'm talking about real propaganda.

This music video OP was killed faster than anything I've ever seen in 5yrs. Subtle redpills are the true power and the main goal of Zig Forums, before all this terrorist shit.
It's not some dumb small thing. It's not some "new worthly" things. Real power is real reverberation

Also this was banned 5 times on 4chan (global bans). Why? It's power. It's not some dumb small thing. It's not some "new worthly" things. Real power is real reverberation

JUDA-ISM ISN'T REAL

BREAK THE MATRIX OF LIES

Um user this is true but….The system will not let us do shit the people will not rise up their to comfy how are we going to kill them will votes we can't everything is rigged what your saying is true tho

Taylor song is at 1 billion views in less than 12 months. That's why they killed it on every platform and it was forgotten even here. Killed on 4chan, killed everywhere

Whatever they kill this hard is the real danger. Think about the "Honk" and "NPC" fear of the Facebook/twitter and multiple it by 1000000

Example 2:
"Yeshua/YHWH" are the most dangerous words in history today

Through constant disruptions, rather than (((big events))).
Disrupt the narrative and it will destroy confidence in "confirmation bias". That's the key

But it has to be real and powerful disruptions, not weak dumb annoying shit like: milk, Wendy's, OK signs…

Hmmmmmm me do big thonk.

It's already broken most of gen Z are "Evil racists"

Ya that shit does not land us that much support
I rather have facts in the memes but then why do not seem memeE

Attached: download-1.jpg (275x183, 7.48K)

Im tired af so I can't spell

Not enough.

We need more than internet kids. The Jews just steal them and them make them feel gross for likeing (((Lauren Southern))).
It has to be direct assults in narrative.
No big ideas
No big events
Just direct fracturing. that can't be exploited afterward

The original video is great as well, especially if you understand it in the context of the Harvey Weinstein case that happened immediately afterwards. You can break down all of the lyrics and imagery to see redpilled truth behind it.

>I don't like your little games /Don't like your tilted stage/ The role you made me play /Of the fool, no, I don't like (((you)))

The tilted stage is obviously a reference to Hollywood.

The Holocaust is fake

>But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time / Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time / I've got a list of names and (((yours))) is in red, underlined / I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

She's speaking about the rebirth of fascism.

>I don't like your kingdom keys / They once belonged to me / (((You))) ask me for a place to sleep / Locked me out and threw a feast

Talking about the Jewish subversion and takeover of America.

The Holocaust never happened but it should have and will.

Taylor can't trust anyone in the movement enough to reveal her full power level but Hollywood also doesn't trust her and she terrifies them because of her Aryan purity.

Go full fash on a 1B view video.

The imagery also correlates entirely with this interpretation of the song, particularly the opening graveyard sequence, the part where she robs a (((bank))) during the "maybe I got mine but (((you'll))) all get (((yours)))" line, and the part where she makes all the homosexuals fall in line and dance according to her direction.

Lol lucky for me and my friends we know any alt right nigger is controlled op

ITT: cucks and kikes push maymays over kebab removalist
its cy+4
get with it lads

Attached: Its_called_chemistry_faggot.png (724x1024, 394.08K)

MOSSAD POST

You would be banned for this if this website were not a terrorist Jew controlled Jew terror website for evil jews

Not enough. FRACTURE POINTS, not big events

DEUS VULT

Attached: _SS_2020_.jpg (425x425, 45.39K)

Spam thread (although it was 2 weeks ago)

If ya think "Tay Tay" is gonna enrich the 4th Reich, then you need to stop booting meth you dopey cunt.

If this is Mordecai, oy vey kike, you've been made out once more.

Attached: 747d5785f7ca1b408965f026b8a5e4af8224e14022d75da0dc1f44dc9943b731.png (225x225, 74.04K)