Family-bakery gets whopping $44 Million After Niggers Found Nigging

Jury hits Oberlin College with a total $44.2 million in damages

>The family sued Oberlin following an incident on Nov. 9, 2016. in which a black college student attempted to shoplift wine from Gibson’s Bakery. A grandson of the family also named Allyn Gibson, who is white, followed the student out, leading to a physical altercation in front of the store. The student and two friends -—who were also black — were then arrested.

archive.fo/dzNwy

Other urls found in this thread:

connect.oberlin.edu/register/prospect
lewrockwell.com/2019/06/james-howard-kunstler/a-good-start/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA

That's wonderful news.

Here;
x * .7 = 44,200,000
x = 44,200,000/.7
x = 63,142,857.14285714
Just under $19 million for the lawyers. Unless the agreed upon some other base rate, which is unusual. It's usually a flat 30%.

Wow….so the law does work.

Yes, there is no genocide. Everything is fine. Be a good white boy, pay your taxes.

Not really, the school could care less because it paid for by taxpayers so it's just taxpayers paying the bill

It looks like 66.1% of student population and 76.6% of the faculty are white cucks. I was expecting Oberlin to be a nigger-breeding facility.

It's 5% of their endowment, it won't bankrupt them but it's not chump change for them either.

Good stuff, if niggers aren't niggering… Then I'll respect kikes.

This. At the end of the year the schools in my country just waste the money on retarded shit to fill the budget.
And by retarded shit I mean just wasting it.
No good chairs and tables for the children. They get to use the same ones they had to use the last 50 years which are all the same size independent of age which results in 12th graders having to sit on the plastic chairs of 5th graders.
Close the schools, problem solved. White children will be taught reading, writing and base math either way.

Over half of the "white" students are (((students))).

How do the big colleges get taxpayer money outside of pell grants and subversive tax loopholes?

From who? Niggers aren't paying that, white people paying taxes are paying that.

kwik question yo, is this where I apply to go to colleedge?

connect.oberlin.edu/register/prospect

wegards- jamal

stupid beaner cunt Dean and her nigger compadres have no concept.

let's all start suing public schools whenever a nigger nogs so they have some incentive to educate them

How is it not coming from their endowment?

It's chump change.

Sweet, I hope they take that money and use it to open more bakeries in college towns across America.

Jews, spics and niggers.
Nothing good can come from that unholy admixture.

Damn, my hopes got dashed again…

Want to know how I knew the Gibsons weren't the nogs in this story?

They should sue Gibson guitars for name infringement

==EPIC== win, finally the (((Jiudiciary))) does something good.
Lets hope its not bullshit and wont be overturned by appeals.

Attached: pepelaugh.png (360x346, 141.61K)

Like the college won't appeal this into eternity. There's no limit on how many times you can appeal, right? No time limit set on when the payment has to be made? These people will never see a dime.

They should just burn the college down if it's that infested. That would benefit the entire community.

It's already at federal court. Only the supreme court can hear an appeal.

wew jury must be getting tired of the SJW trash they're constantly being bombarded with on TV and movies

The least they could do is stop giving them course credit for criminal behaviour.

???

Lo hicimos!

If you've got money.

Vic Mignoga is almost certainly going to win against the blue check hate mob on twitter because they told obvious lies that cost him huge amounts of money, but he'll probably spend $200k+ doing it.

seems like a typical multicult hellhole, I browsed the staff at Oberlin.

If multicultural hell is superior there should be no reason why Whites should be forced into it. The fact of the matter is that it is inferior and this is why they have to force Whites to participate in it. If it was equal or superior it would be voluntary.

Were they really students at that college? The reason I ask is because they are black and I didn't really think blacks went to college..

Attached: Screenshot (12197).png (1366x623, 172.18K)

Blacks get free rides for this shit all the time.

eredith Raimondo is the Vice President and Dean of Students at Oberlin College in Oberlin, Ohio. She has been with the college since 2003 when she was hired as a professor in the Department of Comparative American Studies. She worked her way up and eventually became one of the leading voices and decision makers at the university. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM AT ALL COLLEGES. REAL PROFESSOR THAT DEAL WITH REAL SUBJECTS ARE ALWAYS TOO BUSY TO BECOME 'LEADING VOICES'.

Raimondo has been in the news for a lawsuit based on a protest she was involved in back in 2017 against local business Gibson’s Bakery. The bakery drew the ire of university students after an incident occurred where Allyn Gibson, the owner’s son, got into an altercation with a black Oberlin University student after he caught him shoplifting and attempting to use a fake ID. 2 other black students were involved in the altercation and the trio was later arrested for shoplifti Meredith Raimondo was allegedly involved in organizing the protests and passing out flyers that claimed the bakery had a history of racist behavior.
TYPICAL SJW BEHAVIOR. JUST MAKE SHIT UP AND CALL PEOPLE 'RACIST'. WE ALL KNOW THAT MEREDITH AND HER CROWD HAVE ACTUAL 'HISTORY' OF THIS.

That nigger has a zombie face. Cover one half of its face and look at it. Is is almost completely deformed. So creepy like having two different people look at you from the same face. Makes me wonder if it is a demon.

Attached: oberlin college nigger pres and racist.jpg (908x682, 248.29K)

44 million…awarded by a jury? In Ohio? In 2019?

I simply don’t buy it. This is fake news or something is going on we/re not hearing about.

The judge will likely lower it. Happens all the time, almost never reported because we like optimistic lies.

user please

No it wont, blackpill SHILL

No. That would be racist.

dubs confirm the jury ruling will stand

The taxpayers will be absolutely nonplussed to hear that, seeing as they are unable to comprehend basic cause and effect.

The libshit college pays, and although a lot of their $ comes from taxpayer-subsidized tuition and probably some fed funds, this is gonna bite them

Wow nice, most I've seen are 40%

What if the (((shop owner))) shoplifted other stores and the real struggling hustling niqqas just need a snack or some shit like dat.
Even a self respecting Aryan Male wouldn’t give money to fund a merchants shoplifting pyramid scheme. So he just took it!

Attached: 151B589F-0927-4701-A9AC-3DE0C8F2FFA0.jpeg (472x356 116.59 KB, 179.96K)

The college will get it's revenge by cutting back on the number of scholarships for white students.

Whites all over america should pull this off. Tell nog place X is raycis, Nog visits establishment & chimps out. Establishment wins lawsuit. Rinse and repeat all over america.

At least there is some justice in the world. Proof they can't contaminate every jury and court with brainwashed soycucks.

looks like a stroke victim afflicted by some demon

lewrockwell.com/2019/06/james-howard-kunstler/a-good-start/

You're thinking of Weberlin.

once the boomers are gone, there wont be anymore based White judges (most of them aren't by the way. but the only judges who are are White boomers.) live it up, the future will be state enforced hell.

Attached: review brah and niggers enrichment diversity hell future.png (1256x668, 809.91K)

I feel like driving out there and buying a cake from this bakery for having the balls to fuck with the indoctrination center.

lol, cocks

Deception is a liberal art

It's like each side of her face is a completely different face.

some good news for once

About a third of the students are reported as Jewish, and the percentage considering mixed blood is probably higher. Oberlin is among the most Jewish colleges in the US.

Plenty else has happened in the past few years there. There was a series of semi-fake "hate crimes" perpetrated by two left-wing trolls. A group of African American students submitted an extensive list of demands to the Jewish college president, which he refused. This was around the time of the peak of BLM. Many student who had spent time organizing BLM protests in Cleveland requested the college suspend low grades for a semester because the protests had taken time away from classes. The administration also refused this request. This president left the college soon after, in 2017, having been viewed poorly by the student body for the previous few years. This bakery incident occurred during the final year of his tenure. Since then, several professors have been fired for sexual harassment, and a black female professor was fired for posting "anti-Semitic" posts on social media.

This incident also happened on the day after the 2016 election, which in combination with the then-poor relations between the students and the college administration, contributed to the administration seeking to prove even more than usual that they were "on the students' side".

Attached: dotr helicopter rides tick tock.png (1280x1280, 2.42M)

all her defense seems to have been "i'm not responsible"

Attached: 1372027315244.jpg (400x479, 93.91K)

Well they better allow free speech, or Trump's new executive order will de-fund them of free money

The only reason the niggers failed is because they cucked out like white bitches and told the truth, if they would have stuck to the story like a real nigger juice smollet they coulda had free reign to bash those evil white racist skulls in with cinderblocks