LESBIANS DECAPITATE 9-YEAR-OLD BOY A YEAR AFTER SEVERING HIS GENITALS TO TURN HIM INTO A GIRL

Interview (English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=d6L9ttQ_u3k

Rhuan Maycon da Silva Castro, 9yo, was murdered, the boy took 12 stab wounds, one in the chest while he slept. Frightened, the victim still stood and he then took 11 more shots by Rosana Auri da Silva Cândido, 27yo, his own mother, on May 31.

The award further pointed out that when Rhuan's head was torn, the boy's vital signs were still present. According to the Civil Police, while her mother began to dismember the body, her companion, Kacyla Priscyla Santiago Damasceno, 28yo, lit the barbecue. She would have held the boy during the stabbing.

The idea of the criminals was to bake the parts of the body, causing the flesh to come off the bones. The women even bought a hammer with the intention of crushing the boy's bones.

According to the coroner, the mother removed all the skin from the child's face, which would be put on the barbecue and dumped in a toilet. To make the body even more unrecognizable, the mother herself also tried to remove Rhuan's eyeballs with her knife.

After trying to bake the chest, head, legs and arms, the women gave up when they realized that the meat did not leave the bones as they expected. They then resolved to divide the body parts into two infant rucksacks. One of them was thrown into a manhole.

The accused, who are detained and isolated in the Distrito Federal Women's Prison, will be charged with double-qualified homicide, for the clumsy reason and impossibility of defending the victim; very serious bodily injury, for having mutilated Rhuan - they cut off the boy's penis and testicles two years ago; torture, for having caused the torture of a child, who suffered intense pains and an enormous difficulty to urinate; concealment of the corpse, by the fact that they tried to get rid of the parts of the body; and lastly, procedural fraud, since they tried to clean up the crime scene by washing the rooms of the house. If convicted, they can face 57 years in prison

Attached: 62226540.jpg (720x960, 77.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/lesbians-decapitate-9-year-old-boy-a-year-after-severing-his-genitals-to-turn-him-trans/86279/
bitchute.com/video/RHY2xhfvwDH8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Police believe the boy's organs may have been used in some kind of macabre ritual since they were never found. The duo claimed that the crime was committed because the boy wanted to become a girl, so castration in a homemade and handmade way.

Her mother had been dressing Rhuan as a girl for at least a year when the couple had mutilated the boy's genital organ with the excuse of having a homemade sex-change surgery. "We believe they did not let the boys go to school for about two years, afraid that someone would find out about this surgery," said delegate Guilherme Sousa. Another reason was that both were sought after by the families of their children, for they would have violated a joint custody court agreement and fled with the children to live in hiding.

oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/lesbians-decapitate-9-year-old-boy-a-year-after-severing-his-genitals-to-turn-him-trans/86279/

Attached: 1560409764839-0.png (649x649, 568.33K)

Meaningless threads

FRACTURE POINTS
not big events
not "OMG look at what they did now!"

Banned from all internet. Why? What's so dangerous?
Yeshua is the name of Jesus. Why so dangerous?

FRACTURE POINTS
not big events
not terror
not annoying giggles like "Wendy's is racist guys?"

bitchute.com/video/RHY2xhfvwDH8/

Attached: tupac was fag.jpg (684x684, 48.37K)

And this is why I have to walk with my cousin.Legit she almost got kidnapped by a van last week NEVER go outside at night in a beaner infested town.

user why don't YOU do something?

that's really not a bad way to go in brazil.

They will not survive the prison because too many mothers will find out about their evil crimes and go nuts.

I'm brazilian as well and I can confirm that prison here does not treat people that fucks with children nicely, most of the times they get raped or killed or even both.

Attached: scatola.png (255x210, 97.33K)

that's why we love you brazilians

Bullshit, women's prison is not like men's prison, nothing gonna happen to them.

Attached: 42144607.jpg (960x960, 55.52K)

Prison officers turn blind to that and this shit is common.

My country is a shithole, can't even have a AR-15 here. Can't even make a supressor without having trouble with the law. Can't be "homofobic" or "racist", that's also illegal now. Should I just buy a 9mm in the nearest favela and make a holy act? Or should I sleep and study for Mr. Rothchilds benefit? This fucking life man, I'll tell you, whole fucking thing is fucked.

Attached: 1548723584945.jpg (194x192, 6.67K)

It is strange that Brazil used to be ruled by the military guys and it was so much better than today. If the Brazilians from the past travel through the time to today and they will be shocked at the state we are in now.

This

Also this

Didn't live that time and didn't learn much about it. Just heard about censorship and torture at that time. Shit was tough too, because of the emergence of communists everywhere on the world. I guess some could say that only those that decerved to be tortured were tortured, but I not sure on what to believe in. After all, only a fool trusts a goverment.

It was the Supreme Tribunal of Justice that decided that. Although, it's obvious that the current leaders are in line with the New World Order, just like the previous ones. Check out this image of Sergio Moro along with masons. Also check out this image of Jair in Israel.

Attached: 10000.jpg (800x711 90.1 KB, 88.34K)

I didn’t know there are masons in Brazil.

They are all over the world. Secret societies have a way bigger grip on the world than you would normally think.

Is Brazil also preparing for a war with Iran?

work to uplift the best of your people, mate.

Most likely, no.

Very good cause Brazil need a coup to fix this shithole. Nobody is happy here. Whoever think the life is good in Brazil is delusional.

I think one is about to happen. Probally a military one. Jair will step down from president and we will see General Mourão becoming president. I can already see the chain reactions from that.

Attached: 000.png (1089x947, 57.1K)

So is bolsonaro gonna pure these faggots or what? Brazil has multiple favela shitholes.

He's not going to do shit. Just another puppet.

No, he won’t. General Mourão is better but he is old so if he manage to perform a successful coup then he will die of the old age. I wonder who will replace him during the future post-coup?

This is female nature. Women are hardwired to lack all capacity to sympathize with anything they deem male. #MGTOW

You westcuck will be exterminated because of your filthy Women

Attached: 1560493793484m.jpg (685x1024, 82.22K)

Kill most of the women. enslave the rest. Kill anyone from the (((law))) that tries to prevent you from doing so.

Mourão and Ciro are communists. They must be killed along with all others.

Wait, are you saying that the paki in your pic isn't a slut or that she is western?

That's an indian whore, they are following your path, being westernized and shit.
Their Supreme court even legalize Faggot.
Only country to do that in South Asia.

Why is it so fucking hard for retards to check catalog.
Honestly if you spend this much time writing an OP, ATLEAST check the fucking catalog.
Actual fucking mouthbreathers.