White people migrated to Europe because humans are tropical animals

We are living in denial of our true nature. We belong in the tropics, and regions where there is warm weather year round. There is alot of hidden history that is not told to us; White people fled to Europe in MASS WHITE FLIGHT, because our countries were infiltrated as history repeats itself. Europe is ultimately not a desirable place for humanity to live because of the cold weather. We made it work, but it is not an ideal place to live.

Evolution is a total lie. We did not evolve in cold weather. It is utterly ridiculous. We did not evolve this way at all.

We are NOT a people of the cold. We are a people of the SUN, which is why we absorb sunlight the quickest and fastest. We do not belong in cold weather, despite what evolutionary "scientists" fucking tell you. It is lies, all lies. We DONT belong in the cold, and even the classifications of weather climates that "scientists" determine is fucking wrong.

What do you do when you step outside when its cold out? You put on a jacket. Your jacket is essentially a micro climate to simulate warm weather. Our homes heat up for us when we are inside. We do ALL WE CAN to simulate a tropical, warm environment. We need vitamin D and we get vitamin D deficiency in the winter. And yet somehow this is touted as "natural" for us to live this way. No, its NOT NATURAL. Its absolute madness.

I personally live in the Northeast USA. I can tell you that although this climate is classified as "Temperate" (having the 4 seasons), we dont belong here. This is not "Temperate", this is a COLD REGION. Its fucking cold and humans dont belong here. I would call it Sub-Arctic. Around 3/4's of the year is cold and spent inside. Our average yearly temperature, when averaged for all 12 months, is around 50-55 degrees. This cold weather is enhanced via clandestine weather manipulation that has been going on since at least the 1960's.

These storms including hurricanes and tornadoes are manipulated and enhanced via cloud seeding and other methods.

The natural raw food humans can eat is fruit. Most fruit grows in warm weather. We absolutely belong in warmer weather and I suspect that the global temperature has been cooling due to manipulation. They dont want you to be comfortable and cold weather isnt comfortable nor ideal for us to live in.

There is a reason why Whites were forced to flee to Europe. Its White Flight En masse. It wasnt our first choice. We made it work, but we ultimately belong in warm, tropical weather. Evolution is absolute nonsense, we did NOT EVOLVE IN THE COLD. PERIOD.

Attached: maxresdefault (22)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120110102058.htm
web.archive.org/web/20140225192352/http://www.personal.psu.edu/ngj2/blogs/nina_jablonski/publications/Jablonski.2011.Anthro.Notes.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time for the 6am schizo thread.

Sorry guys I fucked up the title

take your meds scumbag

All the white fags will extinct, Inshallah

Attached: 7O8lvE7.jpg (1440x2960, 958.19K)

nah, ur just schizing out mate. normal schizo stuff.

>>>/x/

I live in northern Poland a.k.a. Ostdeutschland and right now I have over 30 degrees Celsius and drink 3 to 5 litres of water + some other drinks. In the winter we had probably no lower temperature than -15C and most of the time there was no snow and when it fell there was very little. Ten years ago we had -25C and a shitload of snow. Global temperature is rising, it's even used by pro-migration propagandists

Wat?
This whole thread is a fuckin bait

Negative 15 degrees Celsius and temp is rising? Get outta here. OP is correct though I guess alot of people on here can't connect the dots

Dumbest shit i ever read

sage in all fields glownigger

(1)
sure op

What he's saying is that Europe is essentially the result of a mass white flight and evolution is a bunch of nonsense. I actually kinda agree. We put on jackets when it's below 60 and always keep our homes warm. Pretty clear we like the heat. So why live in cold climates?

Whites fled to Europe no doubt

It's better to live in a small hut next to the warm ocean than to live in a shithole country in the EU, but your a retard.

Stop using repetition of phrases and terms to indoctrinate your points. Also why are you not addressing the relational between temperature and intelligence? Wouldn't that be kinda important to bring up?

What a nonsense.whites have not fled from anything.and it's nature's law that the strong conquers.so you have to evolve.the white race belongs in the cold territories.
If they didn't live in a cold area, they couldn't have become white.
But that doesn't mean that the breed has to have a large territory.
Whites should try to conquer as many other territories as possible, just like any other races.it's the nature law.

Holidays from cleaning UK toilet eh you mongrel kike?

Eurofags in the tropics??

Try 44°c in winter you chilly cunts, send banana boat.

Attached: Teh Hon. Brenton Tarrant.jpg (700x411, 45.65K)

Hey its that guy from blade runner

fuck yeah banana boat matey !!

Whites haven't fled from anything? Thats exactly what Whites did when they took over our cities we fled to the suburbs

OP actually makes sense but most of Zig Forums is full of retards that can't connect the dots

Nigger, just go to Africa.

Correlation does not equal causation. People are making the faulty presumption that because of the cold Whites are smarter. But really it's all because of the theory of evolution. More likely, Whites survived in colder climates *because* they are intelligent.

My non tanning skin says otherwise.

Actually, your non-tanning skin agrees with me. We absorb sunlight the fastest. We are a people of the sun and we need the sun.

Fruits are the most natural food for man, and most fruits grow in the tropics.

Does your non-tanning skin protect you from freezing cold? Do you go outside with nothing on when its 30 degrees out? But you'll go outside with little on when its 70, 80 degrees right?

Are you going to call people who vacation to the tropics niggers too? Isnt it ironic that if we go on vacation, we usually go to the tropics? Whats the ideal vacation, the stereotypical picture?

Someone lounging on a beach chair with a margarita on the beach in sunny weather.

It's obvious.

ANS YET MOST OF YOU WILL GO ON VACATION TO THE TROPICS!

Which means we don't need to be in the tropics, we get plenty of sun in the north where we evolved.

>>>/x/

When was that?
I burn in tropical climates so I know this isn't true.

harsh climates breed harsher and hardier men fuck off kike

Haha, that’s an artsy OP! The antischizo posters just don’t appreciate good satire. Well done! Saging to keep off the hoi polloi a few minutes longer, ha!

X is paranormal meaning ghosts. Fuck off with that shit.

No, they don't. They breed weak, depressed men because you will be forced to stay inside for more than half the year.

You didnt evolve in the north because you didnt evolve at all. Its lies. If you really think you evolved chucking spears at mammoths in the cold north you're delusional and you fell for their programming.

We were *never* in the cold north until recently in history.

this, probably a lanklet too

Proof?

This. Come back to India, Aryans.

You know where it's the same nice temperature all year round, m8?
Underground!

Can't argue with facts. We definitely evolved underground!

Dude you fucked up more than just the title…

Most of the crops the world eats, are grown in the Northern Hemisphere. Get lost.

Come to India, please.

Soyboy avoids cold.

Because when you think about it, its utterly ridiculous. First of all, we see in RGB. Bright colors. We spot bright reds, oranges, greens, blues.

This, combined with other evidence, point to humans being primarily fruitarians. I dont think that humans should eat a 100% fruit diet, but our majority of food at point in history was fruit.

But at the end of the day, you asking for proof just shows how far gone they went with programming. The proof is right in front of you…are you comfortable in cold weather? When you come to this realization, the whole idea of a tribe of humans banding together in the cold to hunt mammoths or whatever is utterly absurd. We're smarter than that - we would migrate to a warmer climate.

We are also stronger than that. By staying inside most of the year, you deprive yourself of not only vitamin D, but you make yourself weaker physically. You have to store more food, which points to using grains. Grains is not an ideal or healthy food, you know who we feed grains to? Livestock. None of this adds up.

Attached: 2ytzcpj-1.png (1125x510, 1.27M)

Whites migrated to Europe en masse because of White Flight. What we are experiencing is a repeat of history. This undeclared war has been going on for a long time.

Everyone avoids the cold, which is the ultimate irony of that statement. Do you put on a jacket when you go outside in cold weather? Of course you do. You see the stupidity of that statement?

We automatically simulate a warm environment when we go outside in the cold. Its automatic.

If you truly embrace the cold then you wont put on a jacket when you go outside when its 30 degrees out and you dont have heating in your home.

That is fucking bullshit, chimps are omnivores and EAT MEAT.
Secondly that’s a cherrypicked image of chimp teeth, they tend to look more like pic related. retard

Attached: D2F6DD4B-A0D2-4AEF-9C9C-871AF5D44E81.jpeg (1300x1144 40.32 KB, 124.5K)

manlets fear the cold because it reminds them of the reactions of women to their presence

Yes, apes do eat meat, but its a small part of their diet. The *majority* of their diet is fruit and nuts. Like what I said previously.

Attached: human-biology-indicates-our-optimal-food-diet-a-comparison-of-digestive-systems-for-frugivores-omnivores-carnivores-herbivores-hires.jpg (1500x1180 1.86 MB, 789.5K)

Meat is poison.

No, you are wrong. That's not why most whites have the Vitamin D self production/synthesis gene that literally ALL the other races lack.

It takes a very long time inn years for such genes to evolve, and we evolved separately from the niggers and other races based on studies of haplogroups.

Everyone sage for retarded factless thread, fuck you OP.

You got no clue, gorrilas prefer and their staple food is fruits/vegetables, that doesn't mean they'll eat meat opportunistically though.

Source: "Dude, trust me"

This is more horseshit. Your body cannot produce adequate vitamin D levels. There are also other benefits of sunlight exposure. We absolutely need the sun.

Do you feel good when basking in the sun? You should. You are absolutely geared towards getting exposure to the sun, and lots of exposure to it.

I've take 10k IU Vitamin D tablets and I feel great. Thats around x7 the amount of recommended vitamin D. This just shows that no one in the medical establishment has a fucking clue how Vitamin D works and how important sun exposure is. Of course they dont - if they did, they would understand that our lives are fundamentally a lie, and we should all be moving to warmer climates.

Hey Dr Crick, I can't fucking stand hot weather. I passionately despise the coming summer and even fall into a deep depression every fucking year when summer comes along. I've had 3 suicide attempts, all in the summer. Took me years to figure out that the commonality between my depression was the fucking heat, but I figured it out.
Put me in the snow and I get a big fat smile on my face. I can swim an ice covered lake faster than I can run through a desert.

We aren't all niggers, faggot.

So what you're really saying is:
KILL SUB-HUMANS LIVING IN WARM CLIMATES NOW
Now that's something I can agree to

Yeah OK buddy I'll buy that. Lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GTFO

people would rather make up some BS story rather than admit someone has a point

Yeah, I fucking am.

Hot weather is a fucking pain.

Oh yea a real pain. That's why so many people vacation to the tropics right? Lol

Many people vacation in the cold weather too, dudebro.

So what's your point?

Yeah, preposterous! How dare someone actually like the cold weather?
Fuck off you half-niggers! White men belong in the snow.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 06-14-00.png (488x339, 42.03K)

Not even arguing in OP's favor but cold weather is more of a pain due the simple fact you need more energy and it's harder to generate heat than it is to lose it.

Not in the same numbers as tropical vacations. We all know this so cut the crap.

Whelp thanks for proving my point moron

Hi, brother. Howdi?

Attached: 1510696054082.jpg (857x1128, 136.49K)

It's called "irony".

Attached: dumbslut.jpg (580x475, 65.09K)

Yes it can if you are out in the sunlight often(being white), however it has and may still be important to supplement if you do not in winter.

Also Vitamin D depletion has been associated with smaller brain volume and larger ventricles in cross-sectional studies of both animals and humans. That being said most people(who are white) have a normal level in the northern hemisphere with a normal lifestyle, something which studies confirm.

The point was white genetics have adapted to lack of sunlight prompting that we are not from where you claim (with 0 evidence) we came from you dumb fucking monkey.

You sound jealous, yeah we did kill giant fur beast mammoths thousands of years ago and write up detailed kills on walls everywhere. Dubs for Kill yourself.

Attached: b744517532142ce97a5188b367cd447f.jpg (485x296, 35.3K)

Attached: sverige.jpg (1280x720, 218.08K)

Stats to prove it?

Then again, it's mostly people in cold weather JOURNEYING to exotic tropics for feelings.

>>>/4chan/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120110102058.htm

Nope, Europeans suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. You're just peddling bullshit

It's fake nonsense history. You speak as if this history is something you should be proud of. This is how far they have brainwashed our People.

When I think of it now, all I can do is laugh at how absurd the whole thing is.

Our history is much more glorious than running around in loincloths killing mammoths. We never did such a thing. We have been steadily devolving, not evolving.

White civilization was above slaughtering animals in that fashion. White, Aryan civilization spanned continents, was high society, high technology, and we lived in warm weather, lush and rich environments where there was plenty of fruit to pick at our leisure.

They have hinted to this many times in our media. A nice example is the Time Machine movie. White blondes sit and their tables and consume fruit in luxury and freedom. This is how things used to be. Until (((they))) infiltrated our societies.

Attached: timeMachine3.jpg (600x302, 163.2K)

Yo, where is the proof though?

This bullshit about aryan never hunt when their fucking ancestors are the scythian, germans, goths are hilariously bullshit.

What's next? Aryan are all vegans and never rape, kill or shit?

Your "point" is proven by the existence of a single one of me, moron.
I'm also RH-
We are less than 15% of the total global population.
You fucking half-monkeys can never understand what it's like to be fully human. We don't like the fucking heat. Only monkey spawn like the heat and the tropics you dilapidated orangutan uterus!

Furgivores are are subset of carnivores. They have the same digestive capabilities and can live on the same foods.

Also arguable that bears are true omnivores. Omnivores - such as rodents - and herbivores - such as cows - have teeth that constantly grow throughout their life like fingernails.

NIgger, they're spraying the skies.
And a winter drought is not a trend.

We evolved in the cold, we are people of the cold. It is an irrefutable, indispensable, unwavering fact. Period.

Honestly, what does it change if you convince everyone that humans are tropical? Let's say OP is successful. Thread is just a jumping off point for boomer HARRP ideas, meanwhile western civilization is being destroyed with sub humans, but congrats OP, we are talking about chemtrails and weather control.

The stupidity of boomers floors me. It is just amazing how similar they are.

hey kike do vultures have canines?

White people originate in Europe.
And you all think the kike's holohoax is the greatest lie ever told.

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120110102058.htm

Yeah no shit because most europeans literally all live and work inside in offices now 24/7 you dumb fucking toad. Compared when they were owning mammoths outside and wooly rhinoceros roughly 50,000 to 10,000 years ago.

But not all whites went north however like the Guanches.

Anyway we've been over this, you're a retard and have been disproven in your own low IQ garbage post my dubs say you should kys.

Attached: rouffignac3b.jpg (800x554, 313.2K)

Tartaria is the proof. I know OP knows about it. He is correct but not many people know about this shit and he's jumping the shark cause this will fly over most people's heads

Demonic entities have been fucking with our history for a long time. The Jews are just one piece of a much bigger puzzle.

Egypt Mesopotamia and Harappa are all hoaxes. They have been literally built from the ground up by modern hoax artists.

Your history is a fucking sham and OP will be vindicated… One day

Simple, provide fucking proof.

And it better not be goddamn online news articles.

I can tell you that OP is one hundred percent on the money when it comes to the white flight. Whites did not originate in Europe. Our history is a lie

user he is full of shit.
Mongolians have lived in the Eurasian snow for about 15,000 years
and still have yet to lighten because they eat a diet high in vitamin d. For Europeans to have been dark and become light, which would be the assertion if they migrated to Europe from the south or closer to the equator, they would have to have diets devoid of vitamin d for thousands of years. The North Sea and Med Sea people never ate seafood ? Bullshit. Europeans evolved in the north. Or in the hollow earth. Africans became dark. Look at the bottom of their feets. And their teefers. Where are their teefers. Damn nigger.

go live in some nigger tier tropical shithole and get over yourself then, dumbass.

And Europeans have lived in the Eurasian snow for 300,000 years. See the difference?

you can eat raw meat too, its just not very nice. Theres a lot of uncooked foodstuffs that we can eat, we just choose not to eat them.

Lots of animals construct dens, holes, shelters etc. Nobody would say a badger doesnt belong in the woods because it lives in a set

while it's true that contrails/chemtrails/whatever do lower the ambient temperature, its only by a few degrees

Cold climate = high intelligence, hot climate = low intelligence. What's so hard to grasp here? If you're intelligent you need a cool climate to function in high gear.

Another schizo anti-white thread based on false bullshit lies that will of course be allowed to stay up indefinitely while anything of any real distinction or worth like USS Liberty discussion will be deleted.

What do you want to discuss about the USS Liberty?

Pretty much

literal schizophreniac loonie appears when the thread failed

lol shills/retards are pathetic

this board is a travesty

It takes like 500 years per shade.
Look at Von Luschan's chromatic scale for what a shade is.
And these for claims that it (blacktowhite) can all happen in 100 generations:

Why Human Skin Comes in Colors
>web.archive.org/web/20140225192352/http://www.personal.psu.edu/ngj2/blogs/nina_jablonski/publications/Jablonski.2011.Anthro.Notes.pdf
Living Color.

Even though skin color changes faster than you claim, it doesn't mean Europeans were ever dark.
Fuck off with your out of africa theory jew please thank you.

44 is for faggots and babies

We could talk about ancient white flight, but such flight also occurred from areas far colder than Europe, such as Central Asia and Siberia.

That said, whites (perhaps very tanned whites, not to be confused with modern day quadroon arabs) also existed in the Near East and North Africa, including the Canary Islands and possibly Madeira and Cape Verde (though this is disputed), as well as South Asia and perhaps long ago western Africa (there is a large concentration of R1b genetics in Niger for some reason, even though there is no known historical migration to the area by Europeans). Some still exist in these places, such as this North African woman.

It should be known that whites are diverse and we have diverse phenotypes. This not only affects hair and eye color, but also affects body type. Some whites, even those in northern Europe, are better tropic-adapted and prefer a warmer climate due to things like longer or slimmer limbs and lower body fat, while others have a more stocky and round build and prefer a colder climate. And of course, we have intermediates.

Despite my central and northern European ancestry, my Roman nose doesn't take the winter well. I personally do better in a humid summer environment (amazingly even better than blacks) than a -20 C one, though I'd prefer neither.

Additionally, there are more blacks that die of heat strokes per capita than whites in the summer, even though supposedly blacks are better adapted for such weather.

What are you talking about, Mongolians often have pale skin, they just get tanned faster (as do most Asians).

Attached: naturally-blonde-only-1200-kronor--large-msg-1116445687-2.jpg (500x667, 30.53K)

This. Current evidence shows that it is more likely that africans developed dark skin from being there, than the other way around.

Europeans, especially northern europeans, have much better thermoregulation than other humanoids. That's why you can tolerate hot/cold extremes better.

The bottom line is that there is a HUGE COVERUP of history. Huge. Massive. If you think we come from ooga booga cavemen throwing spears at mammoths, the answer is no. We have been devolving. Middle ages were faked and never even happened. Yep. Your history books are fake

Interesting, though I can tolerate extremes even better than most Europeans, and though my ancestry is from central and northern Europe, I have been confused for a native Italian or Spaniard by the locals, even though my skin is pale (but I do have dark hair and eyes). Apparently some subrace evaluation website, the URL of which I forget, ranked me as a Nordic/Mediterranean hybrid, though I have no southern European ancestry that I know of.

I think all the retards going "hurr muh cold" are from the US and Canada which gets extreme temperatures that are mostly unknown to Europeans west of Russia and maybe Poland, Ukraine, and Finland. Where I live it is uncommon for it to snow until after New Years Day, sometimes not until February, yet there are places in North America like Chicago and basically all of Canada except Vancouver where it snows in fucking November.

Anyway, another North African white, depicted in a bust. It's clear from his features that he was tropically adapted.

Btw, do you have a source on European racial thermoregulation?

Attached: Hannibal bust.jpg (1270x2096, 1.29M)

Whites migrated from where?