Music Video shows White Kids in Cages, Tortured

thedailybeast.com/inside-vic-mensa-led-93punxs-shocking-ice-inspired-rap-video-for-camp-america-featuring-white-kids-in-cages

Couldn’t archive, someone please do.

This is infuriating, and low, even for (((them)))..

Attached: F2AB8D66-3254-4CCE-9B5A-99FBC9D9995B.jpeg (651x443, 257.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WD5KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>article written by (((stern)))
Seriously fuck off back to cuckchan you mouthbreathing nigger. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if you wrote that article yourself.

Make no mistake, give up the guns and they WILL do it too.

Sure thing moshe.

Just mass flag the video for Child Abuse.

Everyone should spend a few minutes each day flagging rap and fag channels. They are filled with hate speech, slurs and all the things that leftists hate when it's not them saying it.

Vevo major recording label videos are not random.

It shows kids in mouth ring gags, white liquid dripping off their lips, and then a seated girl cowering tied up while a black dude walks up to her. These are children portrayed in a sexual way by a Jewish owned record group, promoted on a Jewish owned video site. It's 100% relevant.

Videos like this help visualize the very real danger our kids and grandkids face in a non-white majority nation. They want to hurt us and fantasize about it all the time. Kikes need to be removed from power.

And what are you going to do about it? Flag the video?

Done flagging already, what remains to be done is a rope around the rapper's neck.

Or just make a bunch of empty threats about it on an anonymous online Tibetan bell ringing outpost and call it a day.

if hes like the typical kike approved rapper, an actual thug will sell him a bad batch of drugs

way to miss the point of the video. this is happening now to brown kids. op is a faggot thread has aids, move bobba

Then why are you at this tibetian outpost? Nigger

I'm just here for the bells.

Can we start DOTR yet? I'm bored. There's loads of nice old oak trees in my area. And lots of highway overpasses in the more built up areas. No shortage of places to let these kikes swing.

"brown kids" whose parents made them accessory to their crimes. KYS.

let me help you with finding bells.

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 43.98K)

What kind of POS parent lets their child star in this shit?

Attached: who.png (1500x500, 35.01K)

"Camp America" Lyrics:
There’s a place
It’s the time of your life
No parents allowed and no playing in sight
You can laugh, until you cry, at Camp America

So much fine, you lose count of the days,
Playing hide and go seek inside of your cage
Daddy love you, so he sent you away, to Camp America

I wanna have the best summer ever
At Camp America

It feels good, it feels great
Hey where you going, you gotta say
cant leave cant wait
to go to Camp America

Get on the floor, get on your bag,
lets have a drank on me, we’ll catch a wave,
pop a pill, don’t be sad,
you’re at camp America.

At Camp America

We’ll be living it up, not giving a fuck
Splitting you up, then we put you in cuffs
Then we shipping you off, yeah, you could get lost at Camp America
Take your clothes off baby, let me see what you got
We can have a good time if you’re legal or not
Its an ignorant, arrogant, terrorist, heritage
You can finally be an American

At Camp America

CREDITS:
Executive Producer – Rick Darge
Producer – Bay Dariz
Director – Titanic Sinclair
Director of Photography – Bryant Jansen
Production Designer – Gary Kordan
Art Director - Aleksandra Landsberg
Editor – Titanic Sinclair
Costume Designer – Natasha London
Hair and Makeup – Angie Davis
Production company – Future Park / Minutehand Pictures

1:00 someone puts a plastic bag over little girl's head, family friendly yes

DIE FAHNE HOCH

Attached: DFH.jpg (580x381, 64.71K)

Bullshit it is, and when it does happen to them it's them doing it to themselves because they're fucking animals.

This.

Anyone reading, ignore the shills.

It’s important to understand this video represents what the enemy wants: our children in chains. They want to dehumanize us, remove any resistance, and then implement what the video depicts: a world with low IQ niggers who want to rape and breed the remainder of our young females in brutal fashion.

The obvious kikery and overt pedo tones (implying the two aren’t mutually exclusive, kek) is them just throwing in our faces what we already know. They’re satanic, Talmudic, pedophile Jews.

The Jewish menace must be removed. Heil Victory. The right conditions will come along. It will continue to get worse, yes, but the hardest thing to do right now is wait. But be patient. The time is coming.

If this is too much, and you want to an hero yourself, do yourself a favor and go for the high score in Minecraft. Just hit the right creeps.

Attached: 6779F3F8-B678-4DAF-8B1D-FFF5E1B0EED7.jpeg (1280x720, 273.97K)

Good. Play the video at work. It's just the future, right? It's about time, right? Why would anybody be uncomfortable? They aren't racist, right?

Not going to watch the video, but has anyone considered adding Marlow Stern to their high score in Minecraft?

Imagine the sicko parents that agreed to let their children perform in the video.

Awesome music video. Thanks Zig Forums.

Attached: pgir.jpg (852x480, 73.38K)

Okay then do something about it

What do we need to do to get real justice here gentlemen? Taking down the video would be true justice. Let me know what we can do about this.

1. Flag the Video.
2. Dislike Video.
3. Don't comment on video because it will get more attention.
4. If you are related to a police officer or Federal Agent make sure you inform them about this video.
5. Should we write the president about this?
6. Should we inform Alex Jones about this Anti-White video depicting kids in cages?
7. Should we dox the parents who allowed their children to be in the videos.

ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE.

I was thinking the same thing. We need names

Take it down what for? Its good redpilling materials, commenting is good tho

Let's do this

Fuck off Jew and your Shitler

They fuck up when they blatantly show you their hands, the agenda becomes more obvious and it's easier to prove to normies of what they want, they used to be more subliminal about it and it worked better.

I suspect that (((YouTube))) is messing with the like/dislike ratio giving it more likes than dislikes, but it has a LOT of dislikes, and I suspect it's a lot more without said (((rigging))).

Jews aren't like us, they can't really be all that patient over the decades. This entire postwar era is the first time that they've seriously attempted to wait and work patiently over a very long span of time, and it's no longer working in their favor because they can't help but have their natural state of being come out eventually.

This Vic Mensa mulatto nigger (his mother is a White American, of course), will hopefully end up getting killed on the streets of Chicago. Only problem with that is that it tends to make the Jew media kick into overdrive and "martyrize" this scum, just as was the case with Nipsey Hussle.

Indeed, the comments are based af, and are highly redpilled. We will have to see if the kike mods end up disabling them, but out of all the major social media Websites, YouTube is the most lackadaisical.

Most YouTube comments are, honestly.

That’s why (((they))) had to clear it of “hateful” content. YouTube was redpilling too many normies: from learning the Holocaust didn’t happened to WLP speeches.. There’s a lot of material that has affected people. I’ve used YouTube since 2006 and seen the comments progressively become more and more by /ourguys/ over time.

Attached: 18F3293C-4432-4750-8611-DD9A4DE3F50B.jpeg (601x590, 102.87K)

This fucking faggot. He introduced white waifu Poppy to us. Then he did some video where he covered her in blood and made her look demonic. Probably more going on symbol-wise there but I'm too dumb and lazy to analyze it. But I don't like him, especially after seeing he is making straight up left-wing political propaganda.

I think you might be overthinking things a bit there. This is just a very hamfisted and obscene depiction of what the non-whites think happens to them when ICE send them back. It plays on emotion but like always ignores the facts that 1. No one forces these people to come here 2. White people generally don't illegally cross the boarder into brown countries 3. When they do Non-whites generally outright kill white illegal immigrants which is a much worse treatment than what ol' whitey does to them.

It's just music, why don't people support free expression?
If you don't like it, just ignore it.
Arguing for these people to be censored is justifying for you yourself to be censored when you want to say something that an idiot labels as 'hate speech'. It's called freedom of speech.

Humans in general have a very hard time with free speech and even the ones who support it usually don't fully grasp the enlightenment era philosophy behind it.

A good thing you have guns and freedom of speech, at least you can do something to prevent it from happening should it come to the last resort. Eurocucks don't have that guarantee.
Never give up your second amendment rights.

That's because you have to experience it before you understand tyranny. Go live in Europe, see what it's like while Jamal rapes your mom, sister or girlfriend and if you say anything about the black crime rate, YOU get arrested for hate speech.

nothing is low for them, their existence is the already lowest possible, henceforth everything they do is high for them.

That has more to do with Europe being more hierarchical than the US. Which is to say it has a pervasive mindset that the gov always knows best and people should submit to higher ranked people.

That's why you get controlled speech which conflates "hey maybe we should do something about all of these immigrant crimes?" to "RACE WAR NOW! LYNCH ALL THE NIGGERS BURN THE SYNAGOGUES HAIL HITLER 14/88!". Europeans have no grasp of nuance which is ironic because the concept of free speech came out of enlightened Europe.

Freedom of speech and the right to ownership of weapons is the only thing standing between the collapse of democracy and government tyranny. This isn't hyped up freedom bullshit, it's just reality.

Some people are petty. Slaves in their hearts. They don't understand right from wrong, innocent from guilty. They would punish the sons for the [perceived] sins of the father.

These colleges are creating a war. Noble people are going to have to start risking a lot more to assert moral rectitude in the institutions. I don't want to fight. I would shatter this earth were I to fight. Let us find out what the right thing to do is.

Attached: Seneca-Quotes-2.jpg (2000x1254, 178.27K)

Lazy niggers like OP need to work on formatting their threads better, with summaries and webms, or even invidio.us embeds at the very least.

Exclusive: Vic Mensa’s Shocking ICE-Inspired Rap Video Featuring White Kids in Cages

archive.fo/WD5KM

Let's hope this faggot gets the XXX Tentacion treatment.

Attached: 93PUNX, Vic Mensa - Camp America.webm (1264x5476 14.45 MB, 1.5M)

What happened to him?

Attached: kaiser_wilhelm_ii_by_kraljaleksandar-d2zlwwc.jpg (2431x3508 162.63 KB, 767.98K)

Is it that hard to use a search engine? He was shot to death in spook central (Broward County) while driving away from a bank with $50,000.00 in cash on hand. It's alleged by some that this was a retaliatory hit for leaking a photograph of Drake sucking cock with semen visible on his face.

Y’know, vidfakes are going to create a kind of hell for people. Who can tell a perfect simulation from a reality? Maybe we need to develop a culture of imperfect simulation to forestall that.

Though I’m not following the link in OP, the very concept of the post reminds me of Comet Pizza. Did everyone see that picture of a smiling kid, arms taped to the table? That wasn’t child abuse, and I’m sure it was a real child, but it was still only a simulation. Simulations of bad things help catch realities of bad things. Think about that next time someone gins up a moral panic about a nasty fiction.

Might as well repost this. Funny, we still had the 12.5mb file size limit when I encoded this back in September of 2017.

Attached: XXXTENTACION - Look At Me! (Official Video) [720p vp9-opus].webm (1280x720, 11.22M)

Attached: XXXTENTACION - Look At Me! (Official Video) [Lynching and monologue excerpt].webm (1920x1080, 10.49M)

Attached: schimpanse.webm (1144x480, 621.88K)

but now I didnt have to look it up