The Varg Vikernes Theory of Race

Is Varg right in claiming the darker traits are a sign of nonwhite blood? If one looks at a map of blonde hair and blue eyes, one can see that the highest frequencies of these traits occur in the northern parts while the southern parts of Europe contain virtually no blonde hair or blue eyes. Varg's hypothesis is that this is due to inter-mixing, both forced and consensual. We know that this is at least largely true for places like Italy that were genetically very, very close to Northern Germanics and insular Celts.

But what about places like Britain? The first pic is Earthling Ed (Edward Winters) who is presumably of English stock. The second is a Lebanese man. However, apart from their huge geographical separation, both of these men look Lebanese.

Recently, I just did a DNA test and scored 100% British. However, I look like Ed and I'm now pretty paranoid.

Is Varg a retard or am I actually some kind of middle-easterner?

Attached: lebaneseman.jpg (225x225 21.48 KB, 7.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vargs own children and wife are literal brown eyed niggers

so are you but that's ok it's not like you chose to be born.

no

No, they have nord phenotypes
Source?

why?

people of any race can look attractive or ugly

I could waste more time talking about ancient DNA, but frankly you and that retarded hunnic rapechild should be the ones bringing any remote piece of evidence for that being the case.

All Meds have nonwhite admix. So there is a reasonable correlation (.6) with hair colour and eye color and nonwhite genes.

no such thing as "white", at least if you are talking about any homogeneous proto-European population
all nords have substantial non-neolithic European admixture coming from Russia/Siberia

I mean middle to northern Europe and you know exactly what I meant.

So many SJW-like people when it comes to these threads. Probably because you're scared of being nonwhite. All sagers probably have brown hair like myself.

Scared of the possibility, I should say.

Nobody is presuming this but you for this troll shit posting thread.

point is that this "middle to northern Europe" """race""" has no bearing on the races of south Europe, as south Europe was never inhabited by such peoples in the first place, as archeogenetic evidence has already demonstrated
in any case, neither you or that snownigger can produce any evidence whatsoever of your nonsensical claims about the eye color of ~30k BC Europeans

Attached: Ours brun 8.JPG (640x480, 82.77K)

He is from Britian and Winters is English name, not a Celtic one.
Yes, because no one can actually discuss who is who because errywun is hwite if they live in Europe.

((()))
Skin, facial features, eyes, and hair are what makes you. Green, Blue, and light Hazel eyes are the only true European eye colors.
Those DNA tests are meaningless. It's just a way to create genetic databases of humans. They show you some little map with colors and toss some nigger or kike into everyone from a European country.

I never claimed that. I claimed that the old Romans where genetically very close to Brits and Northern Germanics. Genomic science has shown that this is true.

very funny
even funnier
2/10 troll thread, reported

THANK YOU. So you agree that winters has significant nonwhite blood? Am I a middle easterner?

Go read the Euro Genes blog you fucking illiterate.

please, name a single sample from ancient south Europe that overlaps with modern north European genetic variation
I'll wait; meanwhile, I can show you the opposite, ancient north European samples overlapping or near overlapping with Sardinians, the darkest Europeans

Attached: nature25738-sf3-italy.jpg (3773x3509, 1.93M)

No such color.
Eumelanin and pheomelanin, from two types of "Europeans" (proto- and indo-, respectively), fight as they are race-mixed (race as in landrace, not species like African or Asian or mixed-species mongolian (az+eu), arab(az+af), or poly(az+af+eu) ).

What you see when you mix blonde and black hair, especially in the sun, is variations of golds and reds. Black often only appears in beard hairs alongside reds, golds, and whites.

That Principle Componenet Analysis was done by a Jew. Ahahahahah.

No. He is complete idiot on race and paganism.
He is more correct about political solution though and (((christianity)))

Who are the Scots.

Varg thinks that the only thing keeping Southern Europeans from looking like Dolph Lundgren is their "mud genes". The reality is that the best examples of least mixed Southern Europeans are Sardinians and Basques, who aren't known to be very Scandinavian-looking precisely.

Attached: Women_of_sardinia.jpg (1023x590, 610.96K)

Scots are about 50% Irish and it is now established by scholars that the Irish are meds. So, not actually whites.

lmao

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x354 604.29 KB, 116.01K)

Feel free to download "Euro Genes blog" Global 25 coordinates and plot them yourself, he updated them today. Shouldn't be hard even for a snownigger. Nice to see you have no actual counter arguments though.

Remember to sage and report these cuckchan tier threads, people.

Attached: PCAWE.png (1920x1200, 227.76K)

I plot as Cornish.

I was just at Bulgaria some weeks ago, I thought that I had arrived in India

laughing and cherrypicking aside doesn't change the fact that Sardinians have the least amount of blonde/blue eyed peoples in Europe as demonstrated by actual anthropology

Attached: 1487458319392.png (2356x1600, 2.59M)

You left out grey eyes. But I agree about light hazel eyes being the only true European version of "brown eyes". Dark brown eyes are a non-white feature and is a sign of non-white ancestry, however it really depends on your other features. Ryan Reynolds has dark brown eyes but his features are very white generally speaking, so you would be hard pressed to call someone like that non-white. It just means they probably have an ancient ancestor who bred with a sandnigger at some point but Its so diluted over time its not enough to say they arent white. But again it depends on their other features.

I look like him but with darker hair. Should I remove myself from the genepool? Or who should I breed with? I don't want to muddy a Nordic phenotype genepool.

The Irish are mixed Iberian and Norse.
As are the Bretons.
These are not Scots.
Scots would have Med genes (ENF) because the central European people are mixed Italics/Etruscans/Umbrians and Norse.
The Slavic people (north and south) are mixed Illyric/Greek and Norse.
All the Iberian, Italian, and Illyrian people were once the same and came from the Anatolian mountains and coasts where they originate.
They became unique races of Meds after 40,000 years of iceage isolating them. They reentered Europe after the ice age and Europe as we know it was formed.

Nordic ancestors were all 90% dark haired/olive skinned/brown eyed until middle bronze age.

I agree.

Colors:
Blues
Greens
Yellows
Oranges

Mixed Colors:
Hazel (Blues, Greens, Oranges)
Ocean (Blues, Greens)
Honey (Yellows, Oranges)

I think gray is in the blues like white eyes.
Black and Brown eyes are African or Asian.
If you think your eyes are brown but know you are European take a closer look.

I have dark brown eyes but test as 100% euro,

1. Varg is a retard.
2. English/Germanics/Scythians came from the Caucasus mountains hence 'Caucasian'.
3. The majority of English people kept very pure, but various towns around Britain have been international trading hubs since before the times of the Romans. Whilst it has been frowned upon forever, there have near certainly been miniscule numbers of merchant immigrants who settled as well as the occasional rape/fornication baby, so it is entirely possible that you and this rather un-English looking fellow named Winters have some foreign admixture. The average Englishman does not look like Ed Winters. Sadly many screw up their natural looks these days by sporting retarded hairstyles, tattoos, tans; as well as a disturbingly large amount of people gaining beady eyes, doughy physiques and gaunt features that are near certainly the result of whore mothers drinking whilst pregnant (this is just my own theory but I have a ton of anecdotal evidence and I imagine many other Britons have similar evidence).

They also came from Africa.

Attached: globularamphora.png (1366x768 79.56 KB, 115.1K)

Yes, the eye color pill is truth.

The only pure Euro race is the Nordics, Alpines are slightly aisan mixed (round skulls, brunet coloring) mediterranians are slightly african mixed (long skulls like Nords but dark haired and swarmy complexion)

There is a multi-century ongoing genocide against the Nordic race. Red haired girls are the top target, followed closely by blonde blue eyed boys. This genocide is being perputated by (((other whites))) and the other high races (Asians and Arabs (basically just darker mediterranians))

The book of Enoch is truth. Noah was the first light eyed human…

more later

That's not a thing btw. That's modern sampling.
Who looks alot like Ian Matthias Bavitz (Aesop Rock).
The Celtic people were from what is today Austria.
The Cornish people are Celtics.

You need to share more information. What paternal haplogroup are you ? What is the origin of your surname ? What is your mitochondrial haplogroup ? Where do you plot on the graphics they provided ? (you answered this last one already thank you)

See this

Europeans with same genetic components looked completely different in South and Central Europe

when exactly did snowniggers completely make a 180° turn and went from larping as blonde blue eyed conquerors of darker pelasgians to larping as the blonde blue eyed pelasgians conquered by darker invaders?

Caucasians are paternal Haplogroup G not Germans or Brits or Scythians.
>eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml
most of jews are this type of people

Cornish are more similar to the English than other Celts. Technically they are celts but they are genetically almost English.
I don't know the haplogroup because only 23andme provide that and i never took their test. my last name is scottish, however, I'm only 26% scottish but 28% Dutch.

Austrians?

Oh hey it's another butthurt Angloo thread. Hiding and moving on.

If you're talking about the Brythonics (Welsh, Cornish, Irish, Bretons) as opposed to the Germanics (English, Scottish); then they still go back to the same root people. The evidence points to the Brythonics having come to Britain originally from Phoenicia and setting up colonies and trading posts along North Africa, Iberia, Gaul and then Ireland and Britain.

The English and Scottish were part of the Scythian/Gothic invasion of Central Europe and would go on to migrate to Britain in large numbers and colonising.

They all go back to Armenia/ the Caucasus mountains.

This is a nigger tier theory really. My mother has blue eyes, my sister has green eyes, me and my father have brown eyes, my father's parents had blue eyes, my mother's had green and brown. I have no idea what they had further back.

My kids could have any colour eyes. Your 'eye purity' would glorify one child and demonise another when they both have the exact same ancestors.

(((you)))

Dude if you look like Ryan Reynolds you're white. You got nothing to worry about.

A slight ancient admixture isn't going to make you non-white.

This guy has very Aryan features yet dark brown eyes. 0:14 sec

Do any other of your family members have light eyes? If they do then its fine to marry a light eyed woman, however if non of them do stick darker eyed white women imo.

Well there is no difference in between pigmentation really. Light hair was found within both population.

No my mothers side is entirely nordic and redhead. Fathers side is cornish and he had dark hair (guess it's the french genes)

We will not go back to these people.
Simply because English/Scots got >50% of their DNA from Neolithic Europe.

Attached: 1531180358368.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

they may "have the exact same ancestors" but characters of them all cannot be in one individual. Some of your ancestors were probably Alpine or Mediterranian. Assuming you mean brown like you state and not "hazel" which is a Nordic character.

The answer to this is always no. He's the right wing equivalent of all those preppers planning to carry around 1000 rnds of 5.56 thinking they're going to "live off the land" with their Walmart bug out bag.

Everything he says has a basic logic to it that sounds good enough if you put literally 0 thought into it. Once you have some real experience or if you have an IQ of over 90 you'll see that he's just full of shit and his ideas are, at best, a waste of time and at worst counter productive.

He probably just likes to hear himself talk.

Attached: at least he's not gay.jpg (480x360, 25.79K)

actually if your fathers parents have blue eyes then he cannot possibly have a dark eye colour, that gene is dominant and would need to have been expressed in one of his parents…
time to ask mommy some awkward questions maybe??

you arent even being coherent.

try using some proper sentences to expain your point.

By your own logic they could have inherited the eyes from a non 'pure' ancestor and their personality traits, intelligence, whatever; from the pure. The other could have the 'pure' blue eyes but have the mindset, personality traits, intelligence, etc.; from the 'non-pure' people.

It seems silly at this point where there are so many clearly 'white' people in the same family who all have different coloured eyes and hair. My ex had black hair and dark eyes whilst her brother had blonde hair and blue eyes.

Not sure of the truth of this theory, but perhaps its hazel. I'm a simple man and call brownish things brown.

you forget the third eye

You sound white to me dude. Especially if you tested 100% Euro, what are you worried about?

I actually dont like the ultra blonde Swede albino cuck look personally. I think celts/germanics/anglos are the master race whites. Dark blonde hair/red hair and light eyes, pale skin for the win.

Jews can have both blonde hair and blue eyes. Having those doesn't mean you're white, they're merely good indicators.

i like you and dont want to sound like im against you because of my love of my race. non light eyed white races are not less than light eyed white races.

and freckles :^)

Just paranoid.

brown eyes look black. you most likely have hazel eyes.

mine are grey but go greenish or blueish depending on (light/mood)

Yes lots of Jews have blue eyes its actually extremely common, like Abe Foxman etc. As you say phenotype is merely a strong indicator but not definitive. Ive met very Aryan looking whites they are literally spiritual likes. Total degenerate scum. So the inside matters as the outside. Basically both are important. The looks and the heart.

We all cant be perfect looking Aryan specimens. Look at Goebells. Having the Aryan spirit is far more important.

Varg said Goebbels was African.

Yes and it's fucking obvious.
Race is basically an adaptation to the environment.
A person with full fair features is obviously from a different environment and therefore from a different race than a person with darker features. Only retards who look at geopolitical lines on a fucking map and see Europe as all that land instead of simply looking at differences between different populations get confused about this.

Attached: BenjaminFranklin_On_Swaths.png (578x738, 98.99K)