My Father's Idea

My Dad is an amazingly intelligent man with a lot of wisdom and experience to draw from. He retired from the Marine Corps as a Colonel, after 20+ years as a decorated pilot. After "retiring", he started and ran many businesses, teach, and even managed to raise a family in there too. He can be kind of a dick on occasion, but he's earned the right and makes up for it with being supremely competent and helpful and generous.
Happy Father's Day Dad, I wish I could do more.

Dad writes constantly on a lot of subjects. Occasionally I get one of his essays to proof or comment on. I thought I would share one with you all.

Political Reform Act of 201x
HOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL REGAIN CONTROL OVER GOVERNMENT

The Act applies to all elected and appointed representatives of the American People, local, state, and federal, including the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of the federal government and their counterparts at local and state levels nationwide, and to all those engaged as government employees.

Article 1. Electees and appointees/hires are paid a salary only while in office and thereafter receive a lifetime pension only after a career of service. Such pensions are earned only after 20 years of government employment, just as is the case with law enforcement and military personnel for whom their retiree pension will accrue at the rate of 2.5% of their highest permanent government pay per year of
active duty as government employees.
Article 2. Electees and appointees/hires (past, present & future) participate in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund and similar repositories at the local, state, and federal levels are moved to the Social Security system immediately.
Article 3. Electees cannot vote for, and appointees/hires cannot manage, their own compensation plans. All government employee compensation is frozen until five years after the Act becomes law, and will thereafter rise by the lower of CPI% or 3%.
Article 4. Electees and appointees/hires must participate in the same health care system as they’ve established and manage for the American People.
Article 5. Electees and appointees/hires will travel using conventional median-priced hotels and transportation resources, subject to augmentation only when security considerations justify the expense.
Article 6. Electees and appointees/hires, and all government employees other than military (which uses the Uniform Code of Military Justice as internal law) will be equally subject to (1) all laws, (2) enforcement, and (3) bureaucratic processes imposed upon the American People.
Article 7. Since the American People were never given an opportunity to vote upon agreements with electees and appointees/hires that govern the above issues, all existing contracts with such government employees, at the local, state, and federal levels, are void effective 12/31 of the year in which the Act becomes law.
Article 8. This Act cannot be modified or amended until five years after it becomes law.

Ways and Means Committee of the American People
a. A Committee of Americans will be created to (1) form a 501(c)3, (2) raise funds, and (3) retain a major law firm (the two largest in the world are Baker & McKenzie and DLA Piper) to file federal and state lawsuits demanding that politicians be treated like any other American and to carry the argument to the Supreme Court, if required. The above list is just a guide, and must be ratified by the Committee.
b. The Committee of Americans will establish a CROWDFUNDING project to raise enough money to start the process. Kickstarter and Indiegogo are good examples, and there are approximately 450 crowdfunding projects online.
c. Once the project develops inertia and public approval, certain big money sources (Buffett? Gates? Trump?) will be invited to support acceleration.

Attached: grandpas chocolate finger.JPG (533x461, 23.08K)

It's well thought out but would require that someone would be able implement it. The levers of power are effectively out of reach by the people using conventional political means. Not a bad policy going forward after DotR though.

Back to 4chan.jpg

Okay. Let's hear the idea.
Stop.
user, this idea is all well and good but you're missing the point.
You cannot implement any of these ideas without gaining political power. In fact, we'd need a complete violent revolution to implement any of these ideas.

The catch 22 here is that you would need to come up with a way to regain control of the US government in order to implement your ideas to regain control of the government.
Please explain this to your father.
Only violent revolution will ever wrest control away from the illegitimate criminals that rule us.

This looks promising kek. All the kikes in congress will be forced to ride the bus with tons of n-
Your father is a dumbass. Even a single open loophole is enough for kikes to gradually gape this plan into nothingness.

Fuck off, kike.

These are good policies but there also has to be a policy to give americans control over the media. Right now there are jews controlling the media, jews are not Americans. Jews are Israelis.

You're retarded

Exactly he's basically saying asking them nicely to play by the rules we all agreed upon. But they're corrupt and have wrenched power from the people - this bill is a paradox that can't exist in the real world.

This sort of thing keeps popping up where people design this "perfect" system by which we can ensure that the jews or the banks or the corporations or the globalists never gain control of our government and then completely fail to consider the fact that it's too late for this.
I believe that this is because Americans have some sort of mental inability to contemplate violence against the men in suits that rule them. I'm speaking in generalities here btw. Not all Americans are this way but most appear incapable of considering more direct political solutions.
People just design perfect utopias in word documents and never even consider how such a system can be instituted IRL. It's like trying to build a house by designing it on paper and then calling it a day.

I find this behavior strange.

Systems
Can't work with them
Can't work without them

AKA everything has to be funded by rich kikes

Human nature.
We are conditioned to follow leaders, even when we know those leaders are halfwits or criminals. It's the quirk that police use to control whole herds of unruly humans with only a handful of officers. If it didn't work then the "thin blue line" would just be a distressing red smear.
Even those who know better and might act have a very hard time breaking free from this mentality. It takes a LOT of built up frustration to change the situation, basically you need those people who some call "lemmings" to become angry enough to wake up, because when they finally do their combined mass is unstoppable.

I get what you're saying but most popular uprisings in history have been a small group of middle class propagandists led by a defection from the military. Typically 2% to 5% most of these people you are talking about are not "lemmings" they are "bystanders" and will remain passive actors no matter who is in power or what power struggle is playing out. They're too low IQ to understand the nature of power beyond the simple sight of it.

You dad is a faggot and raised a faggot, faggot.

Off topic: Had to zoom in like 250%, YAHOO doodle for Father's Day. Anyone notice Googles Doodle is the same as Mother's Day doodle?

Attached: Screenshot (12227).png (577x342, 52.15K)

Anyone going to ask why OP used a shitfinger motif, or are you invulnerable image-obsessed narcissists suddenly pretending to be honest enough that words matter?

Pensions in general are BS, especially government pensions for government workers. There’s just too many sweetheart deals and abuses, like firing just before you qualify as a punishment or threat. That applies to government and corporate pensions.
They should just eliminate every kind of pension and just do a UBI after retirement age, that way politicians would have to raise everyone’s pension if they wanted more.
Even corporate pensions should be eliminated and in place of that, the corporate tax should be raised to pay for it.
Blacks etc already get supported by our tax dollars. This would mainly affect poorer whites, especially those that don’t have a pension and instead need to live off of SSI, food stamps, so they have to work 39 hours a week (just under full time so that they won’t qualify for benefits) at McDonald’s or Walmart in order to live.

Came here to post this.

You can disable the doodle. And why the fuck are you using (((Google)))?

Duck the cuck and his multicult brood?

Your grandpa might be really smart for his age, but he's clueless if he thinks he can go to the supreme court, win the argument, and for that argument to matter outside a blip in the judenpresse. Just nod and tell him happy Father's Day.

Attached: 18960415_antisemitic_political_cartoon_in_Sound_Money.jpg (900x658, 250.29K)

Same , minus the zog colonel part
Hard man but fair , and I love him dearly. He gave me his time and taught me about how the world works
Love ya dad

I read EVERYTHING. Why are you ignoring things?

Did he explain to you about niggers?

Great imagination. Excellent dad creation. Now tell us about your real half nigger dad.

Dude he's a kike puppet at that point. You don't make it that high without internalizing cuckoldry.

He sure did
Him and grandpa used to say cotton pickin and negro all the time kek
Fuck man I miss my grandpa today now feels sad

Fuck your dad, I'd call him a nigger but it sounds like hes still around.

Why you dad just don't make a proposal of proportional represantation. Why Americans have to chose between two shitty parties

Dogfaced loyalist.