On the topic of race and gene editing

The other day, my friend and I had a discussion on Europeans and their slow demographic replacement. Although I'm ardent in the importance of the preservation of the white race and culture, and believe something along the lines of the ideas espoused of White Nationalism, my friend isn't. He's one of those technocracy advocates with a heavy emphasis on trans-humanism, and as meme-y as it sounds, he is studying in a field where he hopes to pursue his goals further of creating "better" humans and fucking over all the subhumans in their wake, although he's conceded that only Europeans have the capacity to do it realistically. As the conversation wore on, he mentioned something along the lines of this.

Confused, I inquired about what he meant "coming back,"

This had me thinking for a while, considering that fact. It's no secret that almost every culture had a tendency to make themselves as Caucasian in appearance as possible to demonstrate royalty or purity, even now as Schlomo and the gang is trying as hard as possible to breed only contempt for all things "whiteness." If there was the slow-burn future of dystopian decay that seems to come (if we do nothing,) and the technology came along to do it, why wouldn't there be the occasional asian or goblino couple that just wants an Aryan baby?

Granted, this is no reason to just relax and let shit happen, because all of this assumes that a) We have the technology, b) White people aren't completely gone or outbred entirely. c) That the masses would even have access to it, and d) It doesn't accidentally create more mystery meat with pale skin. Just something to think on.

Attached: you have a point.png (485x409, 54.95K)

Another slide thread

As someone in an adjacent field (please donate your shekels to the Life Extension Advocacy Foundation and invest heavily in Hallmarks of Aging/SENS-related biotech companies, I won't say which one of them I'm planning to work for), I wish him great success and advise him to hide his fucking power level.

Realistically, though, it'll be the chinks who do it first…

Every fucking time

Attached: 1461525270698.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

Your friend is following meme tech that won’t come to fruition for hundreds of years, if ever. And who will make this technology? Pajeets? Gooks? Niggers?

He's one of the most intelligent people I know, and he's damn good at not slipping about anything. Nowadays as he tells me, just not saying anything isn't enough, but to actually go along with many things he disagrees with, organizations and whatnot in university shoving in their shit where it doesn't need to be.

You're already right, bug people lack the morality to stop themselves, though it may be a total flop too. Russians got the first satellite into orbit, but who landed on the moon?

Although honestly, the asians would probably also be the only race to consider making their children whiter in any widespread sense.

This

Those hopes were dashed when I saw the screening pics on chink media of gene editing discussion. Their ideal is 100% chink kung fu looking Chads. So we either do something now or we go extinct, that's just the way it goes.

Nazis were the first into space AND moon. The Soviets stole more Nazi scientists than fucking yanks did.

We don't even need gene editing you tard.
Men naturally select white women over any other women. FACT
Eventually, all the brown will bleed itself out of the world. FACT
Why? Because as birth rates go down, male fertilization value goes up and as male value goes up, selection becomes the males choice and males always choose white women.

No matter the outcome, whites win eventually. I just don't want to have to go through the whole 100 generations of breeding the mutt out of the gene pool.

Erm…

.t god emperor of mankind

The technology does exist you neanderthal ic vampire. Look at the media in China and that scientist with his claim to fame on designer babies. Technology multiplies over time.

It was a metaphor, but yes, Germanic scientists basically created the technology necessary to do it. If only they didn't lose.

You absolute fucking brainlet. Your reply is so bum-fuck retarded on so many layers that you get a (You). Race mixing isn't the only possible death for Whiteness, and brown subhumans will continue to thrive on the ashes of what white people create by being a monetary (and eventually biological) burden on the Caucasian as a whole. Brown will never bleed itself out if Ms. Goblina, Mr. Ooga, Muhammed and Pajeet create 8 babies per family, while we as good goyim, we remain either degenerates or childless robots.

soon we will have artificial womb tech and the saudis or the chinese or the jews will use it to mutilate aryan genetics. you will see horrors beyond your imagination. the blondest, fairest skin, blue eyes, most beautiful aryan women, birthed into sex slavery and raised never knowing their race or any other existence.

bullshit. this is retarded. niggers hate whites and would never want to kill of their own race so their kids could be white. this is fucking moronic narcissism and delusion

and chinks don't want to be white either. they're proud to be chinks. they think chinks are superior to whites

ZOG has & will only use gene editing as a weapon
No matter what you do, you will never find a safe form of gene editing used in an aryan way
Gene editing also has risk of fucking up really badly, cutting whatever you're making's life expectancy to even 1/3'rds

Selective breeding is a safer option to gene editing, the only problem is accuracy of each try, but with gene sampling, it works out
IMO its also better, as its even easier, and doesn't carry much risk as gene editing, but can still be used in even cloning

GMO corn is hated, but GMO babies are loved, thats doublethink

Attached: 05979537.png (794x564, 274.17K)

Honestly, there are a litany of improvements that could be done for the white race overall.

Besides killing off our idiots and psychos, here are some improvements I think many can agree upon.

Improved intelligence is a must. Select against blind loyalty genetics, if there is such a thing.
If there is a genetic basis for homosexuality and disgusting fetishes, eliminate it once and for all.
Anti-aging genetics. Look youthful for much longer, have a longer natural lifespan, have healthy offspring later in age (ie no downies or aspies at 50).
Quicker ability to gain muscle mass (could be male exclusive if need be).
Taller height (Cro-Magnon skeletons have been found at around 7 feet in height).
Elimination of wisdom teeth.
Have new teeth replace current ones every so often, make dentists obsolete.
Less body hair, or at least not curly body hair.
Elimination of bad natural body odors, especially armpit odor.
Better hearing and eyesight.
Night vision (which many people have to a certain extent)
No allergic reaction to pollen. Seasonal allergies eliminated.
Toleration for extreme heat and extreme cold.

Proliferation of rarer hair and eye colors. Red hair was common in the ancient world until jews brutally butchered those with red hair, especially in the Middle Ages.
Hair colors that should be more common are true red hair (yes, it's a thing, not exactly red, but redder than orange), orange red hair, true blond, platinum blond, and raspberry blond.
Eye colors that should be more common are untainted blue, true green (not the "green" brown most call green), yellow, gold, silver, mahogany red, violet, and orange (all of these are real colors).

Any other suggestions or criticisms?

More things you're listing are non-problems & things that plague all living things
Other shit is fantasy, like
That would make them a non-human

Eye color should be black, the lighter the eye color, the thinner the eye's iris is, all eyes are secretly blue too, its just under the colored area
Height is debateably useful, 5'5" is a pretty perfect height, not even memeing

What you should really be looking into is the ability to have a lack of lactic-acid buildup in muscles, that allows you to run & do other shit almost forever
Most of man had that ability, but agriculture allowed for that ability to be forgotten, and with the modern life styles it was almost killed
Tribal peoples still have that ability, most notably, negroids

No, that wouldn't. That's like someone with polydactyly not being considered human, it's absurd. Teeth that replace every so often could be useful in events such as tooth damage or decay or wearing down (yes, they should take better care of themselves, but nevertheless…).

You don't want to be manlet height. Not even properly nourished Asians are that short. Everyone else will be just eager to beat the shit out of you.

People don't have the ability to move their muscles almost forever. Negroes of the West African variety have muscles designed for explosive initial birth, however they will tire out at a sooner rate than Europeans or East Africans (who interestingly have less of initial explosive muscle energy than Europeans).

Regenerating teeth would literally make you a non-human, thats not how our teeth work
Polydactyly isn't significantly different than normal genes, its extra of the same code, not entirely new code

Like said before, height is debatable, in a perfect world height is no problem
Tall people are also bad for piloting aircraft too, so in war, shorties get the planes first
Short people are also good for trenches, build muscle faster, can be carried easier & carry eachother easier, and like in vehicles, fit into smaller areas
Lest forget, guns are equalizers too

Yea, they do, at least until the muscles mechanically fail

You're just a dumb person who thinks he's smarter than he actually is.

And you're a slider-shill

Attached: 74236502457341438.png (244x279, 41.57K)

this post brought to you by post wall femanon with unrealistic expectations who want to ride the cock carousel till 30 but still have 20 baby years left, wants a 7 foot chad (sub 7 foot manlets eternally btfo) with minimal body hair cause she hate gettin dem pubes in her mouth when she suck dat 6 foot dick an always nag her man to wash up after a workout or sweating outside on the garden but who never go outside herself because she a couch potato binging jewflix and lonely wine so she got allergies, and to top it off she always gonna mess with the sacred thermostat when she think you wont see.

Not strictly true, but far damned closer than it ought to be. Painful reality. Fixing that is part of why the work is both necessary and practical.

Nooot strictly true, haha, but I personally don’t give a flying fuck if everyone else turns pasty. That’s no hide off of me.

This keeps banging around culture. For better or for worse it comes down to a leadership sanity check. There exist people who would make the wrong calls on this. How close to leadership do they get? Hint: you want leaders who like low crime rates without hating poor people, because the basic work of gene-rehab will lower crime rates, but people who hate the poor won’t sharp to it.

What's the point of making a bunch of niggers look White if they lack our creative spirit?
Besides, if all that matters is looking White, then look no further than the jew. They look almost exactly like us yet are quite clearly a force of pure evil with little creative abilities.

When the nigger genes are removed and replaced with aryan ones is the nigger still a nigger?

Attached: kkkawaii.png (871x871, 106.3K)

It depends if it has grown into a nigger or not.

If it still thinks like a nigger, you got a wigger.

Ask your friend why he's waiting for science to make him a less shitty person instead of doing it himself.

Congrats, you have forsaken nature and you are not white or human anymore.

oh nononono!! ppfffhahahahaaawaaa

Attached: 1558583547671.gif (500x346, 471.19K)

Attached: 1549033709544.jpg (976x626, 111.35K)

I see
I concede
We need gene editing

why wouldn't you want humans look like chads?

There are two ways to control the evolution of our human vessels: natuarlly and technologically. In the long term, to do so naturally is far the better choice. For more immediate improvements and short-term gains, the technological method can be tried, but it has significant longterm downsides to it.

The natural way is so simple it's instinctual: parental control of mating/pair-bonding - that which the Jews have deliberately used to fuck us up. As we all know by now, race-mixing statistically generates mental/emotional/physical problems which compound generation after generation. It has been shown that race-mixing can so weaken a genetic lineage that it dies out completely. Once this is known, and the facts surrounding race-mixing are already well-established by now, it becomes obvious that Jews truly are conducting actual race warfare, with full intent for harm/genocide, against us. You are not an idiot: I leave it to you to deal with that fact however you want. What we can do at this point is:
1. Basic eugenics: learn to accurately anticipate the quality of the offspring before the zygote is 6 weeks old (has a soul/heart beat…). If the zygote would grow into a child with mental/emotional/physical problems, then - rather than condemning a soul to a life of difficulty - the humane thing is to abort.
2. An elite group of controlled mating/pair-bonding can be established which generate excess zygotes, for those (white) couples who for whatever reason are worthy but won't generate good offspring of their own.
3. Always keep in mind that evolution is NOT Darwinian, but Lamarkian. Epigenetics is the process by which our bodies evolve. Lifelong hardwork and education both builds character and improves the gene pool. Too, human overpopulation is an everpresent glaring problem. There is a good reason why strong folks come from the country. Cities are poisonous. We need wide-open spaces to be healthy in body and mind.

The technologcial route to self-development, gene-editing, et al., leaves that key je ne sais quoi in the lurch. The soul has to guide the evolutionary development of our human vessels, not the other way around. When we take over the process, we generate people who are out-of-touch with their natural state, who dominate our environment rather than living in tune with it. This leads to people who may be highly intelligent, but none-the-less lack… creativity, personality, originality. This can even lead to widespread sociopathy expressed throughout the population. (Does this sound familiar?) Let us instead limit technological improvements to screening for mental/emotional/physical problems in our zygotes. From the most natural perspective, the rest of it is a gimmick anyway.

How do I know this? We are not the first people to be faced with this conundrum, nor is this our first go-round. We can learn from the guidance and mistakes of others. To take a longer perspective, consider the implications of what we do for the next several thousand years or so. By that time our scientific understanding of how our human vessels tick will have improved to the point that we can make appropriate changes if need be, though if we follow the natural path of self-development, we won't need to alter anything about ourselves.

Attached: Milky Way.jpg (600x441, 107.33K)

I just came here to save the pic