Ontario user Goes Shitposting IRL

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

desuarchive.org/polops/thread/12/

I am an user in Ontario. I have figured out how to print out stickers very easy. I can make hundreds of these with any message or image I want on them, though I'd prefer to stick to just black text, since black ink is not as expensive.

Here is an example: mat23kcc6hwgk3vx.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_024616_Fjx_8ChanStickers.jpg

If anyone wants stickers and is in Ontario or can meet me here, I will give you free stickers if you want just a few, or hundreds of them if you give me a little money to buy more labels and ink with. I can even do color stickers if you give me money for color ink cartridges.

Furthermore, I will print out any and all messages that any Zig Forums users want on these and put them up all over the place. Just write your message in code tags and reply in the thread and I will print at least one sticker out with your message up and put it up somewhere no matter what the message is (as long as it isn't super long, these labels are only 10cm wide and like 5cm height). I plan on putting out a few hundred stickers all over various places in Ontario. If there are any anons that want stickers then you can email me here [email protected] but I will only respond to those who use a protonmail account and ignore those who use other email services.

I would also like to teach other anons how to make these for themselves. It is not hard and I have already created a template document. You just buy the labels from a dollar store, set the page Width to 10.00 cm and Height to 16.50 cm in LibreOffice, and create a table with three rows with no visible lines. I have already created such a document for you here mega.nz/#!tSYj0KSJ!WF4d9RVkZm3CqGslfKxLgLAe20B_uIhcv1qIql9IiWQ you only need to download it and then put whatever you want (just edit the current text).

It is just a matter then of loading the stickers into a printer, sliding the slider things so they fit the sticker size (since they're smaller than regular printing paper), and printing away!

With these stickers we can print out controversial facts, print out links to sites, and spread memes and shitposting IRL very easy! This is way easier and cheaper and more convenient than trying to put up posters. You can slap them on anything anywhere in about 2 or 3 seconds and walk away before anyone notices instead of awkwardly trying to put up a poster.

Other urls found in this thread:

mat23kcc6hwgk3vx.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_024616_Fjx_8ChanStickers.jpg
matrix
pastebin.com/apFmBkF5
minepi.com/JPie
mat
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
ncparty.ca/emailsent.html
ncparty.ca/contact.html#4
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v4xgzhTeSB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtJEyjYAcno
mega.nz/#!QGwj1Kwb!6LXJO1U8oi1OTDSgaBxa31arHixt823lu1BtDTxtwVc
mega.nz/#!Vexn1QDL!Ba9Rk5uMYZb04r4uVveeWz5Ib2WzXapcBA_hqWoVLZQ
mega.nz/#!QXw1jAJC!jmbrUDe-ZXPY-4jSJxmEQ7eJi4dOsIufcveeHQhmcwQ
mega.nz/#!oKpXkKiC!_2Vv1AQfznwJApzF6acuEfFcbCjsLPn-tDtvxglOOos

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

The video uploaded for this thread is not related and can be deleted btw I just had to put something in order to start the thread.

Alternatively a mod can download my sticker image and recreate the thread with that and lock this thread and link to the new one.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

California or Canada?

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

join the new Zig Forums derivative
How about, no.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

fucking based lets sticker everything im excited

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

"The goyim know"

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

………..

Robert Young
Robert Young

Based leaf, print the following for me, the people must know: Bernie Sanders is the Zodiak killer.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

onion domain
fed spotted

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

You would be banned from there if you posted there anyways.

Use code tags not quotes sigh.

The Goyim Know

CODE TAGS.

Bernie Sanders is the Zodiak killer.

Christ you shills are going bonkers that I'm maintaining top-tier OpSec for this. I'll have you know I also use gloves when handling the stickers too.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

[code][/code]

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Why can't 8ch catch a break from these full faggotry threads?

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

print the Zig Forums knot, faggot, and post it on top of antifa faggotry

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

[DAY OF THE RAKE]

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

[/DAY OF THE RAKE]

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

[code]

Owen Price
Owen Price

[/code]

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

[[[code]]]

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

[/code/]

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

[[code]]

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

/[code]/

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

[/code]code[/code]

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

code

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

YES I DID IT

James Smith
James Smith

DON'T TALK ABOUT Zig Forums YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC NIGGERNADIAN
Zig Forums is not a goddamn political party, we don't recruit people with fucking stickers, the enlightened ones will find us on their own, you need to make stickers that redpill people NOT LINKING NORMIES DIRECTLY TO HERE

John Bailey
John Bailey

THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS PROUDLY PATROLLED BY: THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Here is an example: mat23kcc6hwgk3vx.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_024616_Fjx_8ChanStickers.jpg
cringe

Attached: cringe.png (761.47 KB, 1006x1039)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

DEUS VULT

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

13% pop. 60% crime

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

The Goyim Know.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Hitler was right

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Isreal did 9/11

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

[code]Be a Crusader.[/code

David Robinson
David Robinson

14 words.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

That one sucked anyway

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

shoot mosques by day, shitpost by night

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

And then one day, for no reason at all, the German people elected Hitler into power

This should get pasted on top of every degenerate poster in town

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

This, this is a good idea, this is a really fucking good idea. Pat yourself on the back, user.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Talk is cheap people

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Surely this is some false flag shit, getting the MSM to further turn against the "alt-right" (i.e. non-left)?

If by chance you are for real, I instead suggest factual statements and solid philosophical questions printed out on paper and non-invasively taped/lightly glued to public places where other papering naturally occurs.

In case anyone does this, I would suggest the work of Stefan Molyneux as an excellent resource.

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

To clarify, the MSM will simply choose the worst of the comments, alongside the annoyance of stickers messing up the landscape… the chance of any true statements getting out there and "red-pilling" people is slim to none..

John Torres
John Torres

I would suggest the work of Stefan Molyneux
I would suggest you go fuck yourself
I would suggest the work of Adolf Hitler, but without immediately saying it's from Mein Kampf. Just the quote, and maybe only then a link to some redpills with the header "Liked that quote? It's Hitler." and so on. Use mind games.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

It's legal to post letters, putting up stickers might be vandalism where you are just for your information.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Bump for IRL effort

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

kindness kills

David Baker
David Baker

do nothing goy everything is a honeypot

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

based sticker leaf

Open Borders for Israel

Julian White
Julian White

solid philosophical questions
I would suggest the work of Stefan molyneux

surely this is some false flag shit

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

not provoking people and stirring up conflict wherever you can

Do you even worship the goddess of discord?

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Aren't they responsible for half (50%) of the violent crime?

What is the exact stat?

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

It's called accelerationism, optics-cuck.

Also called free speech.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

It's legal to post letters, putting up stickers might be vandalism where you are just for your information.

If they have a problem with it we can settle it with a duel to the death and I get to be a martyr and get the best exit out of this world possible.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Current slogans list: The Goyim Know
Bernie Sanders is the Zodiak killer.
DAY OF THE RAKE
THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS PROUDLY PATROLLED BY: THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD
DEUS VULT
13% pop. 60% crime
Hitler was right
Isreal did 9/11
Be a Crusader.
14 words.
shoot mosques by day, shitpost by night
And then one day, for no reason at all, the German people elected Hitler into power
kindness kills
Open Borders for Israel

I'd like to get 88 in total before putting them around. Also try to make them less retarded as half of these are dumb but I'm going to post them all anyways.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

are you serious that you thought it would be a good idea to post this here or is this a troll? we need less newfags, not more and nibbas need to go through the process before they come to this place. Otherwise, they will be to (((offended))) to persuade to our way of thinking.
kys boomer faggot
sage gayness, filter faggots

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Got everything ready to print from what has been suggested before. Waiting for maybe 5 more suggestions and then I'll print this first batch.

discourages action
doesn't suggest another course of action

Go print out your own stickers faggot. You can write whatever you want. Also I'm doing this whether you like it or not so you can either be a complainer or a participant and at least suggest some lines.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

sure, how about not linking directly to Zig Forums you fucking retard
messages should also be normie friendly like the 13% - 60% one. shit that will red pill people so they find this bunker on their own.
discourages action
yeah, of coarse I will when it's retarded action that's going to achieve counter what we need you fucking moron.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

420 git shows who won that argument

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Hi Schlomo

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Thanks Mr moderator!

John Ross
John Ross

matrix txri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_230147_JPg_Stickers.jpg

I have printed out every suggestion made so far here is proof, here are the stickers.

Note: Remove the space from the url to make it work.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Thanks JIDF for your suggestions.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

sure, how about not linking directly to Zig Forums you fucking retard

messages should also be normie friendly like the 13% - 60% one. shit that will red pill people so they find this bunker on their own.

I live in the California of Canada but I just speak redpills unfiltered to people all the time and you'd be amazed how many people fully agree with me and then go on their own rants.

Not everybody is a snowflake university student like you're probably surrounded by.

yeah, of coarse I will when it's retarded action that's going to achieve counter what we need you fucking moron.

Well you go ahead and make your own site with toned down messages and meekness and see if anyone respects you or they just crucify you for your weakness.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Want me to make a Hale Hortler sticker?

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

8ch.net/pol says
you're a faggot.
/gaschamber/index.html
/oven/index.html

Attached: OP-is-a-faggot.png (2.87 MB, 2898x1039)

Liam Price
Liam Price

lol butthurt

I should do this for every board on Zig Forums.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Shit /christian/index.html has Tor disabled.

Sigh someone post this to them: pastebin.com/apFmBkF5

Then link me the thread.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Based as fuck

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Long live Israel

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Fresh off of the shitposter's printing press

matrix txri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190616/MATRIX_001032_hGV_halehortlerstickers.jpg

Hale hortler stickers of various types. Going to cut them to size. I imagine it would make a great bumper sticker on someone's car.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Got the round Hortler sticker cut out and ready for deployment. Any dares on where I should slap it?

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

front door of 52 division

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

0:33
shit got real

David Robinson
David Robinson

That might get a police officer in trouble although I thought about putting one on the back of a police officer when he's not looking. What are the chances he'd detect me pressing into his back and flip around and seize me?

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

[Gas Jews]

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Too overt needs to be more subtle
[Carbonate Juice] like so with a juice box rubbing hands

Christopher James
Christopher James

Putting 8ch.net/pol/ on the stickers is a bad idea.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.
i've seen an image before showing this EXACT line posted in multiple threads, if it helps at all i believe this specific instance had the filename of "botposting"

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

I don't think so at all. If a thousand people end up visiting Zig Forums and only 10 stay, that's 10 potential new Brenton Tarrants, and a huge win for us.

I believe in free speech environments and their ability to create greatness. I could splatter /leftypol/ and other boards memes all over the place alongside this and just because the truth was spoken it would win out. The importance is the ideas get out there and get people thinking and organizing.

I also like to put the fear in the degenerates so they don't walk around with their rainbow flags thinking they are unopposed. It's also important for like-minded people out there to know we exist and that some of us have the balls to speak up instead of be bowed in silence forever.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

2 Genders

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

I don't think so at all. If a thousand people end up visiting Zig Forums and only 10 stay, that's 10 potential new Brenton Tarrants, and a huge win for us.
More likely is a bunch of idiots who will pull down the board quality. Look what happened to 4chan because they got flooded with normalfaggots. 4chan is not better off for having more people.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

CSIS asset James Sears learned to use Tor

Funny how the money paying both you and Warren Kinsella came from the same source.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

We watch them. My original assignment was PRC influence in Canada and then I discovered the entire intelligence community is in capture to the Chinese (and in (((capture))) but we know that).

They are truly afraid of us now.

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

"Isreal". It's Israel, dickhead. You make us all look like fools when you spell it wrongly.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

(checked)
responding to the wrong person, torfag.
i uploaded a photo of stickers that faggot OP made. i'd be more concerned with that faggot directing normie fags to this site rather than how he spells.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

Have you killed a journalist today?

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Theres a sticker movement in serbia called 'Stick It To The Man' which is no doubt a soros movement. This can easily be co opted around the world for other purposes.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

I hope you are using a laser printer. Inkjet ink is usually water soluble, after the first rain, they will be smeared to hell.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

minepi.com/JPie
If you've ever been curious about Bitcoin, then you should check this out now. This will be bigger than ripple.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

print this OP
"THE HOLOCAUST IS COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA"

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

expose zionism stop the wars

this is good

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

"THE HOLOCAUST IS BOLSHEVIK PROPAGANDA"

"THE HOLOCAUST IS TALMUDIC PROPAGANDA"

"Communist" is like "Nazi". It has lost its bite if it ever had one.
Half the reason our memes work so well is they inspire curiosity and research.
And as we all know, PERSONAL DISCOVERY is the key to the RedPill.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

[No more wars for Israel]
[TV is programming]
[White people are the real minority]
[Diversity = White genocide]
[Multiculturalism is genocide]
[Diversity means chasing down the last White person]
[Africa for Black people, Asia for Asian people, but Europe for everyone?]
[tgsnt.tv]
[Quality, not equality]
[Globalism is genocide]
[Mixing the races means no more White faces]
[White supremacist = not anti-White]
[It's okay to be White]
[White self-hatred is sick]

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

["White Guilt" is suicidal propaganda.]
[I will not feel shame for being Superior.]

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

8ch.net

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Yeah that one is my own invention. Nobody wants these zionist wars.

t. OP

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

going shitposting IRL
It's not with 7.62x39

friggin lamesauce brother, try harder next time owo

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Since 1945, Ontario is kill. There is no sticker driven renaissance possible. In the seventy-four years since the Neanderkikes shamelessly coerced and lied their way into our infrastructure, there has been nothing but semitic fuxxation and Orientalist pozz at every turn. The demographic concentration of the Synagogue of Satan is easily twice to three times that of Weimar Germany. There is no polite, discourse driven, or charming, or clever way out of this ultra-pozz. People cheer in the streets until 3:00am for niggerball. There are more schtadlan mafias than law offices. The entire civil service is pozzed. Women vote. Faggots pride march. Chankoro dogs sneak into and surveille everything. Injuns complain and betray just like low rent kikes. Gormless boomers diffuse or overwhelm every potentially salient issue. Race traitor Christian Churches and Clerics cower from kike malice and fail to advocate for a policy of expulsion. We are being forced into a Republican Army type predicament.

Attached: Frederick-C.-Blair.jpg (66.74 KB, 668x846)

Dominic White
Dominic White

>>13395245

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

That would be awesome! Never forget to be humourous, it lightens the mood even during serious business.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

If there is major backlash against my stickers we can proceed to that if they start hunting me down.

Everyone should be armed and ready for combat but should first demand the expulsion of the invaders and the crushing of degeneracy through peaceful means. Attempts to put us into captivity or to hunt us down and kill us are justification to escalate. Hopefully they won't attempt such and will simply fight words with words but either way, we win against tyranny, simply because we dare make a stand at all.

This one is funny makes me laugh like the "and suddenly for no reason at all" line.

I should get a GoPro or a spy cam so I can film the putting up of these stickers without much issue..

It's already done bro: mat 22s4eohcboc7z.onion/neo/uploads/190616/MATRIX_001032_hGV_halehortlerstickers.jpg

(remove the space)

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

I will make these as well when I have time. Today I got some missions to complete.

If someone can post the last pic I uploaded into the thread for the sake of those not on Tor that would be welcome…

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Take some inspiration from here. Lots of inspiration.

United we fight - against White Genocide

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/

archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual

torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

You’re not going to win any hearts and minds with any of that bullshit. Just keep it to redpills and not any of that Nazi shit.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon Jews use to exterminate Whites

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

user, we want to see the action. I would better be doing at night with all the boomers asleep. Good luck and godspeed.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

samefag

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

We don't need to win any hearts and minds most people agree already and are just waiting for the powder keg to explode. This will piss people off and make them take actions that will accelerate the situation.

Going to print more out also I tried to meet with one user to give stickers but he wasn't around at the meeting place at the time I was hoping and I had to go. I'll try to meet with him again tomorrow though.

I'm thinking about getting a GoPro or something that I can take around with me without fumbling around with the camera.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Drug Abuse Pride Month

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

I have figured out how to print out stickers very easy.
kill nigs lmao

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

You dumb fucking niggers DO realize that every motherfucking printer on the planet prints secrets nearly-invisible dots that the FBI and other Jew agencies can use to track you ass down. OP is an FBI glow nigger. Fuck you all.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Nice (((code))), moshe.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Nobody is going to be scanning the stickers and trying to match it up to some printer owner database that doesn't exist.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

We do this every fucking thread.

Yes, yellow dots are real. Also Yes, they are trivially rendered irrelevant through countless tactics that are easily accessible to the home user, such as acquiring a printer from a garage sale, or using a Staples and paying in cash.

Fucking mouthbreathing concern troll fucktard.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Kill yourself retard. You will die on the first day of a Happening anyway.
If you were smart, you would advertise /b/ instead, but you aren't.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

I will advertise /b/ as well.

Not if you take out the yellow cartridge and only have the blank ink in.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Bump for anons to send in more suggestions, too damned tired and overworked to stay at my computer and read the thread right now, but just got a chance to check on the thread.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Print this bro. Codes.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

most of those aren't going to wake people they are just going to trigger them into dismissing it as 'nazi racism'
fail

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Doesn't matter. It will work. The way ZOG works is by keeping no other voices heard. If we saturate the public sphere with our messages, even if it's 90% verbal vomit and venting, the bits of gold will be recognized, absorbed, and appreciated.

Justin Long
Justin Long

This is someone trying to get this website banned in Ontario.
sage goes in all fields

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

It will work
and what will be the result, and when can we expect it?

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

[/code] penis

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

[code] White genocide [code]

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

[code]white[code]

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

[code]code[code]

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

/[coe]u[code]

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

just fucking kill me

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Live of Permaculture

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Please do this. Short simple and to the point:

HEIL HITLER!

Ryder White
Ryder White

Actually do this please:

卐卐 HEIL HITLER 卐卐卐
http'':''//8ch.net/pol

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Er… Well without the "'s. You know what I meant.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Actually meant to have 3 swastikas on each side of Heil Hitler… Or 2, whichever looks best.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Kys

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Swastikas literally drive normies and kikes batshit nuts. It is the ultimate sign of purity and the only reason it is so opposed in post modern culture is because of literally how disgusting it is. Swastikas everywhere folks

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Anybody in Ontario want to get some stickers delivered to them so they can do their own towns/cities?

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

$$\left[\frac{code-text}{hella-gay}\right]$$

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

hmm

Attached: 1537527853386.jpg (2.06 MB, 4032x3024)
Attached: 1537525949780.jpg (1.06 MB, 1920x3413)

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

How you make these? They are very nice. Better than mine.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

I am going to buy a new camera and then I will maybe film or at least take pictures of my work. I also plan to travel to a place with some universities that should be centers of liberal poz to plaster stickers everywhere.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

I will maybe film or at least take pictures of my work
Sounds like professional suicide, user.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Are you White today?

Today I'm a Jew and boy oh boy are we Jews terrible people. Just like Nazis. So I suggest doing what I'm doing and support BDS which is becoming more popular every day!

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

New colored stickers I just made to honor Brenton.

matrix txri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190619/MATRIX_233928_iCF_BrentonChanStickers.jpg

Check em'

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

mat 36pz6dsdt3mnj.onion/neo/uploads/190620/MATRIX_013353_NzV_20190619_203820.jpg

mat 36pz6dsdt3mnj.onion/neo/uploads/190620/MATRIX_013523_sCw_20190619_204559.jpg

mat 26ebbb65svsy3.onion/neo/uploads/190620/MATRIX_013615_kwN_20190619_204156(0).jpg

I actually saw a police vehicle coming towards me sirens blaring when I was going down the street I was putting these stickers on and took off max speed and got lost and managed to escape. I don't know if it was a (((pure cohencidence))) or if they were after me but before they could catch up I got away and out of sight.

I think I will hide a batch of stickers somewhere and give the coordinates for pick up if anyone is in Ontario and wants them. Just reply to this post or email me at [email protected]

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

"think for yourself"

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

How would you suggest we co-opt this?

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

heh just read up on the guy and sent him an email

ncparty.ca/emailsent.html
ncparty.ca/contact.html#4

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

"Isreal". It's Israel, dickhead. You make us all look like fools when you spell it wrongly.

I'm just copying what anons sent me. I know it's spelt. Blame the initial user who gave a incorrectly spelled submission. If you want I'll make a second one with the real spelling.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Binary must be 8 digits long.

Whatever the fuck you wrote is not binary code.

With some modifications I only get this:

ùãÿÿÀ

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

and what will be the result, and when can we expect it?

People speaking their mind and true heat openly without fear because they see it's okay to speak out.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Those are html characters.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Going to do another batch of stickers even though most people aren't putting them in code tags properly and most submissions are dumb.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Quality, not equality

God I hate that I have to print this one out. Reeks of civic nationalism.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

The Greatest Story Never Told

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

THIS

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Already printed out some stickers for that. Will post pic later.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

[ #prideophile ]

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Go put out some anti-gay stickers on Church today

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Never post your own reflection; photograph at an angle, taking any hint of yourself from the frame.
(Always strip photos of Properties data before posting, too.)

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

hai RCMP
yes let me just give you my mailing address

Attached: OP-and-(((manager))).jpg (13.71 KB, 233x300)

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Do it user.
I once read that if someone hears the same information from 3 different sources they will accept it as true.

Your stickers could be one of those sources.

Leave the Nazi LARPing shit out though as they will immediately reject it. Just simple stuff like white genocide, anti racist is code for anti white etc.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

This
This
This

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Just simple stuff like white genocide, anti racist is code for anti white etc.

I don't like defeatist, victim, coward messages like that so I won't do those unless someone explicitly requests those messages printed then I will do it but if I'm making my own I'd prefer messages like:

CIVIC NATIONALISTS ARE CUCKS
CONSERVATIVES CONSERVE NOTHING
EXPOSE ZIONISM STOP THE WARS
DEGENERATES WE HATE YOU (RAINBOW FLAG)
LOVING FOR LOVE? FIND YOUR FASCIST HUSBAND AT 8CH.NET/POL/
STOP IMMIGRATION; SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT IS GENOCIDE, RESIST!
GET YOUR MEMES AT 8CH.NET/POL/
BRENTON TARRANT IS /OUR GUY/
FIX THE BIRTHRATE, HAVE WHITE CHILDREN
GLOBALISM IS DESTROYING GOD'S CREATION
GOD HATES FAGS

I also really like the following suggestions also: The Goyim Know, DAY OF THE RAKE, 13% 50%, Have you killed a journalist today?, It's okay to be White, Think For Yourself, "And then one day, for no reason at all, the German people elected Hitler into power".

The messages should be funny, aggressive, and positive as much as possible with a few sobering but not whiney facts thrown in.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

I might slap that one one of the hundreds of rainbow flags everywhere right now once my new GoPro is ready for action.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

It's an example you nigger. I was testing things out. I got cooler ones now like: ( ).

With Brenton Tarrant-Chan and nice font choice.

I won't mail anything to anyone as I think you'd be able to figure out where I live if I did that.

I'd just drop them in a public park or under a bridge or such.

At some point I'm probably going to print out a whole bunch of them and just drop them somewhere and post the location just to see if anyone has the balls to go out and get them or if everyone in Ontario besides me is a chicken (or lazy).

If anyone wants a free batch of stickers (a whole lot of them) reply to this post (if you live in Ontario and are willing to potentially travel a bit if necessary).

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Heh.

Alright my man give me some anti-gay messages to print out and I'll do it. It's a little late but any day is a good day and the fags are fagging out for like a whole week or month or something right now.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

This is so lol.

John Lewis
John Lewis

That guy deserves to suffer before he dies for what he has done to this place.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

ANTI-FAG STICKERS READY FOR DEPLOYMENT

mat rixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190624/MATRIX_224630_Pyr_Anti-Fag8polStickers.jpg

(remove the space)

Anyone want me to write anything else on these? I am not sure I like the wording on these but I guess it's a start. I wish these damned fag stickers didn't use so much fucking colored ink. I should probably make the rainbow flag a small thing placed on the left and then writing on the right.

Anyways opinions on these? I'll put them and other prototypes up but I need to perfect the design before any potential mass production.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

New design, 6 new anti-fag stickers

mat rixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190624/MATRIX_231209_IyL_Anti-fagPolStickersCollection.jpg

Are these good? Anyone like em'? Have some suggestions of your own?

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Do not put Zig Forums on the stickers.

Alright my man give me some anti-gay messages to print out and I'll do it. It's a little late but any day is a good day and the fags are fagging out for like a whole week or month or something right now.
You could do something like "13% 50%" but about sodomites and AIDS.
Something like
Faggots: 2% of the population, 67% of all AIDS infections
Source: cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Zodiak=Zodiac
In English, at least.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

WRATH MONTH COMES NEXT

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

REMOVE THE (DIS)EASE VECTOR

William Ross
William Ross

Anons, be weary of placing stickers on things. Don't get caught. Take opsec precautions. If the law catches you and wants to, they can charge you with vandalism. It almost happened to me once.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Skyrim Belongs to the Nords

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

BIG CANADA DAY CELEBRATION VERY SOON

There's going to be thousands of people congregating in one place. I'm planning something for it. Not sure what but probably a fuckload of stickers will show up everywhere. If anyone has some ideas on what would be best I'd like to hear.

Something else I've thought about too is painting a giant tarp with huge fucking letters and unfolding and hanging that up somewhere such as a highway overpass or at the Canada day festival I could probably put it up somehow so it'll be seen by a ton of people.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Maybe John A. MacDonald did nothing wrong and Trudeau is a traitor would be the right messages for Canada Day.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

stickers
OH BOY THAT’LL SHOW ‘EM

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

This board is a bit more genuine though, don't you think?
4chan is more of a board for any faggot to shitpost on

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

bamp for Canada Day

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Reminds me of this, still kekking to this day.

Attached: this-is-real.jpg (115.89 KB, 718x1024)

Colton Young
Colton Young

I'll be on the look out for stickers of this type while im out today, i'm obligated to inform the authorities

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Attached: TrudeauAndTrannies-faggot.png (682.17 KB, 617x650)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Where to order those Shlomo stickers?

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

I'll be sure to put a few hidden cameras set to record one picture per second shots for several days non-stop in the most prominent spots you'd likely find a sticker and make sure to capture you on cam taking one down.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Read, nigger, read.

Attached: niggy.PNG (26.4 KB, 269x74)

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

what good is it doing this shit in canada? lmao

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Sticker these, flipped for ink conservation

Attached: right-to-exist7.PNG (139.44 KB, 687x854)
Attached: right-to-exist-flipped-and-shrunk.png (98.02 KB, 1912x2587)

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Canada has no free speech laws so they can get hit with prison time for hate crimes if they do this, the defense minister said its not okay to be white

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

I like that one for general use.

For slapping over instances demonstrating peak degeneracy and/or detachment from reality, pic related:

[Code]William Luther Pierce predicted this[/code]

[Code]Hitler predicted this[/code]

[Code]Weimar Problems ? Weimar Solutions ! 1488[/code]

[Code]They have to go back[/code]

[Code]Society is a racial construct[/code]

Are the 14 words too much for a sticker

Attached: HitlerPredictedThis.jpg (466.96 KB, 1069x1069)

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

lets beat the jews by becoming jews
wew thats original Trotsky.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Hate speech is free speech

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

weak pussy posters.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Holy shit. Kikes and niggers deserve each other.
Kill it. KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

I would suggest you don't do overthetop autistic shit that will turn people off. Be tongue in cheek. People want to side with the one laughing, not the one screaming. Stuff like this is bad. Stuff like this is good.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

They both have potential application.
"Patrolled by AB" would be great in deep nigger, and muzzie hoods. Keep them looking over their shoulder.
In a White neighborhood, when redpilling White folks, use soft, gentle, HONEST, humor.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

You should crop the unnecessary white space and actually remove the white altogether from that image just make it transparent.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

I showed a lot of the stickers I made to someone and the only one they commented on was the Patrolled by AB one.

Another person I showed the stickers too the only one they commented on was one that had some swear words in it heh.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

youtube.com/watch?v=v4xgzhTeSB0

Based Dutchman beat up some faggots in Hamilton and got arrested.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Not bad. I like that dutchanon kicking the pushed-in shit out of degenerates more, but good effort.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

[code] testing dont actually use this [code]

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

[code]testing dont actually use this[code]

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

testing

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

wheatpaste also works well

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Many of my stickers have been getting torn down. Some survive. I am not sure who is doing it. Oh well I'll just make more and more.

Please someone make an image of Vanderweide and I will make stickers declaring him a hero and put them out.

Christopher White
Christopher White

better question would be what is the canadian stat since these stickers are being posted in canada and all
anybody know?

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

/test/index.html

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

we need anons to do this in every major city and they all need to look the exact same with the same quotes

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

New stickers to honor Vanderweide.

Which one is the best design that I should use? Right now I'm thinking the first one. These are just a first draft. I think I will print around 90 or so of these and make a visit to Hamilton to slap em' everywhere.

mat rixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190702/MATRIX_235806_AoS_VanderweideStickers.jpg

remove the space

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

I will share all the sticker documents. You can make some yourself. If you do, prove you did it so I know I ain't carrying the burden of saving my race all on my shoulders only, and make damned sure no background stuff or exif data shows up in your photos. Matrix automatically removes exif and editing and saving in Gimp can be used to remove exif.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

In order to cause mass hysteria I'm thinking about printing out stickers and posters from multiple different groups as well as creating some more stickers based on user feedback and my own ideas but with different styles and topics, so as to make it seem like the landscape is being blanketed by multiple different groups all rising up, which actually it is as I am seeing all these posters and such from other people… but anyways. Must intensify operations. More pics to be delivered soon.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

this. and stick it on Drag Queen Story Hour flyers.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

youtube.com/watch?v=jtJEyjYAcno

Free Chris Vanderweide!

I will be giving out stickers.

Here are the templates for some of my stickers:

/pol stickers' https:''//mega.nz/#!Yew1RAha!UZnw_dN9fGlEbOMmkqa_AeEKB3mKM75WSPViLfpIZyI

Chris Vanderweide stickers mega.nz/#!QGwj1Kwb!6LXJO1U8oi1OTDSgaBxa31arHixt823lu1BtDTxtwVc

Pro-Gun stickers mega.nz/#!Vexn1QDL!Ba9Rk5uMYZb04r4uVveeWz5Ib2WzXapcBA_hqWoVLZQ

Anti-fag stickers mega.nz/#!QXw1jAJC!jmbrUDe-ZXPY-4jSJxmEQ7eJi4dOsIufcveeHQhmcwQ
mega.nz/#!oKpXkKiC!_2Vv1AQfznwJApzF6acuEfFcbCjsLPn-tDtvxglOOos

(note the ones with the big rainbow flag in the background don't quite print out right and waste a lot of ink, the ones with the small rainbow flag are better, also when showing it to people IRL I found it was the "Real happiness is never found in sexual hedonism." and "Hate fags? We do too." ones that were the most well received.)

I also have a lot of random other sticker templates including Christian ones. If anyone wants to make their own go ahead and use these templates!

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Guys I've been putting out Brenton Tarrant 8/pol/ stickers everywhere as well as a ton of other stickers.

Many of my anti-fag stickers and also many of my stickers that talk theology or express Christian viewpoints and ideas get torn down by randoms unless I place them very high so manlets can't get at them.

Some that are still around the colors change and they look washed out from sun and rain.

What can I coat them with to protect them better for posters and stickers that I want to have last longer?