Pol said it first that the fix was in

Attached: The Fix is in.png (1009x664, 956.09K)

The one good thing I can say about the blond dyke is that she's probably never had a dick in her pussy and her whoom has never been polluded with spermbz. I bet her pussy is pretty sweet.

I doubt that.

No rotten cumb in that hole. Very important.

How exactly is this homophobia if they asked them to kiss?
Someone who hates gays wouldn't want to see them kissing in front of them. These were just dumb violent thugs.

Damn, that Jennifer Connolly resemblance just fucking up and disappeared.

Blondie only slightly improved in the newer photo.
Upside is that their statistically increased incidence of domestic violence is gonna super-charge their sex life if every time Blondie takes a swing at Blackie she transforms into Jennifer Connolly.

Excellent point user. The black ones appear to be two different dykes.

Ikr she had never looked so hot when her face and shirt was covered in blood. Best photo she's ever taken of herself, she looked very fuckable in that pic. Now she looks like the horrendous dyke that she is and the blonde actually looks more fuckable.

Such stories are what Democracy gets you. The opinion of even the lowest scum matters because this scum can simply cancle out the vote of people who put some actual tought into their political choices. The rabble jumps on such stories because that is what the rabble does.

Go play free cities. Gather up and fantasize about your harem of personally-deflowered women who’ve only ever fucked you… and know yourself as a degenerate, ya fucking perverted loser. (TBF, the fantasy sounds fun; simulations kept as simulations harm no real person.) Other people care about and are attracted to each others’ minds and life experiences. They aren’t as weak as you are. The chains you won’t take off were never forged on other hearts.

did they find the attackers?

Attached: freudian slip.jpg (502x495, 116.01K)

I'm relived to see no noses were broken. Also, check out the antifa graphic on blondy's t shirt.

Why can’t dumb niggers check catalog and post and thus bump the old thread?

How many miles of dick have you had, roastie? Or are you measuring in astronomical units at this point?

There is blood but no bruising. The blood looks like corn syrup.
Only liberal leftist would believe another I am going to be more famous cause I am a victim of white male attack victim crap.
This shit is getting old.
Stop watching MSN. Starve out their sponsors. If you watch it don't buy any product to MSN commercials.

tits or gtfo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>takes breath
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10/10
would include in Sarah Lawrence poetry anthology

kys

Attached: obj.jpg (375x500, 35.77K)

not from the UK.
it's a spic marxist

Kill yourself yid.

Hey dumb cunt, you literally carry the dna of every fucking dick you've had in you. We can smell the taint and that's why you'll end up alone, bitter, 20 fucking nigger babies, and 10 cats.

Attached: modern.jpg (476x500, 70.41K)

My mom wasn't a man.

Okay but there's quite a bit of data to suggest that the more sex partners a woman or man have the less likely they are to be capable of lifetime pair bonding. And it drops down to 50% being capable of this after having like 3 distinct sex partners.