Pol said it first that the fix was in

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Melania Geymonat was out with girlfriend >Chris in North West London on May 30
She says a gang of young men attacked >them during the early hours on the bus
<And that group had asked them to kiss 'so >they could watch' but she had refused
Chris hit out at Boris Johnson, saying the he was not fit to 'lead anything'

We suspected that this was a setup from the outset. The fact that police was on the bus at the same time of the so called incident, and Teresa May intervening proved this.

The logical conclusion is that this was a move against Brexit , hence Boris Johnson.

I do not think that this was anything but a false flag, given that they have yet to produce video evidence etc.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7143785/We-just-sexual-objects-men-Lesbian-couple-speak-out.html

Attached: The-Fix-is-in.png (956.09 KB, 1009x664)

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

The one good thing I can say about the blond dyke is that she's probably never had a dick in her pussy and her whoom has never been polluded with spermbz. I bet her pussy is pretty sweet.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

I doubt that.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

No rotten cumb in that hole. Very important.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

How exactly is this homophobia if they asked them to kiss?
Someone who hates gays wouldn't want to see them kissing in front of them. These were just dumb violent thugs.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Damn, that Jennifer Connolly resemblance just fucking up and disappeared.

TFW the best photo of you is after some mud punched you in the face.

Blondie only slightly improved in the newer photo.
Upside is that their statistically increased incidence of domestic violence is gonna super-charge their sex life if every time Blondie takes a swing at Blackie she transforms into Jennifer Connolly.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Excellent point user. The black ones appear to be two different dykes.

Luis Long
Luis Long

Ikr she had never looked so hot when her face and shirt was covered in blood. Best photo she's ever taken of herself, she looked very fuckable in that pic. Now she looks like the horrendous dyke that she is and the blonde actually looks more fuckable.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

more shabbat spam

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

uk thot knows "I will stand up for myself"
<uk thot bloodied on a bus after clearly failing to defend herself
longnose gf
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
<it's the men

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Such stories are what Democracy gets you. The opinion of even the lowest scum matters because this scum can simply cancle out the vote of people who put some actual tought into their political choices. The rabble jumps on such stories because that is what the rabble does.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

sperm pollutes vaginas
Go play free cities. Gather up and fantasize about your harem of personally-deflowered women who’ve only ever fucked you… and know yourself as a degenerate, ya fucking perverted loser. (TBF, the fantasy sounds fun; simulations kept as simulations harm no real person.) Other people care about and are attracted to each others’ minds and life experiences. They aren’t as weak as you are. The chains you won’t take off were never forged on other hearts.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

did they find the attackers?

Attached: freudian-slip.jpg (116.01 KB, 502x495)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

I'm relived to see no noses were broken. Also, check out the antifa graphic on blondy's t shirt.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Why can’t dumb niggers check catalog and post and thus bump the old thread?

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

How many miles of dick have you had, roastie? Or are you measuring in astronomical units at this point?

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

There is blood but no bruising. The blood looks like corn syrup.
Only liberal leftist would believe another I am going to be more famous cause I am a victim of white male attack victim crap.
This shit is getting old.
Stop watching MSN. Starve out their sponsors. If you watch it don't buy any product to MSN commercials.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

tits or gtfo

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

objectification intensifies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fights patriarchy
takes breath
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The chains you won’t take off were never forged on other hearts.
10/10
would include in Sarah Lawrence poetry anthology

no new developments
make a new thread when there's one in the catalog already
gets my hopes up that the hoax has been exposed
kys

Attached: obj.jpg (35.77 KB, 375x500)

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

not from the UK.
it's a spic marxist

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Pol
Kill yourself yid.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Hey dumb cunt, you literally carry the dna of every fucking dick you've had in you. We can smell the taint and that's why you'll end up alone, bitter, 20 fucking nigger babies, and 10 cats.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Attached: modern.jpg (70.41 KB, 476x500)

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

My mom wasn't a man.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Okay but there's quite a bit of data to suggest that the more sex partners a woman or man have the less likely they are to be capable of lifetime pair bonding. And it drops down to 50% being capable of this after having like 3 distinct sex partners.