China Cucks to Hong Kong

JUST FUCK MY XI UP
Bowing to pressure, Hong Kong's appointed leader suspends extradition bill

archive.is/84F0a

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x422, 674.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjpCl5Xfmgo
youtu.be/7MzVAJoNj64?t=619
ejinsight.com/20170619-1-5-million-mainland-migrants-change-hong-kong/
go-globe.hk/blog/hong-kong-expats/
eduhk.hk/diversityproject/Outputs and downloads/Doc/Immigration and Hong Kong.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, this shit is crazy. Blowing my mind that the Chicoms didn't just roll in the tanks.

Winnie the Pooh looks like a pussy now, and in the middle of a trade war.

Attached: not word.jpg (547x731, 101.19K)

We're getting out done by bugmen now too

See kids? Violence works.

Yeah. Muslims and Chinese have accomplished more politically than we have. This is why I insult neither.

Problem is most of the people here are cowards and will never do any real life ops, no matter how mundane. They need more Saints to bring their manhood back first I believe.

It's not just here user, the public in general are lazy cowards who fear reprisal from the state. The only reason the left gets what they want all the time is that they are encouraged and organized by unorganic forces to go out and riot and protest and don't have to fear retaliation, reprisal or consequences because they serve the establishment. Everyone else will get shut down right away by the media and police.

God damn, it really is true. Everyone in the western (white) world is just to comfortable and sedated. Boiling frog and all that.

I wouldn't say "violence works" as much as Winnie the Pooh is going to regretth is later on.

Mainlanders, even with the recent web cleansing and state media, still see their supreme leader for life acting like a bitch to a bunch of protests.

He's doing the Western capitulation vs the standard commie crackdown.

It'll only get worse for him from here, plus China is barely solvent and bleeding manufacturing to the rest of Asia.

It was just a bad call considering no one would do shit if he did tank-to-face these protests.

Sad but true. What would I give to see White Americans "chimp out" in the streets? Or refuse to obey the soulless ZOGbots when they ordered us to disperse? Or even bring weapons and shoot back?

Not true. The CCP is not run by weak men. They did not cuck out of emotional reasons but for real-politiks and economic reasons.
Frankly put, Beijing analyzed the situation and they came to the conclusion that they could not suppress the people of HongKong without causing unsustainable damage to the city. Since no government has unlimited resources and manpower, they caved in the face of internal pressure.

Violence works. It's literally the only language that Regimes understand.

I'm actually going to become president of my country, then go Alexander the Great on the American continent. I'll use immigration to integrate and use as a cover for covert operations. I mean, that's how the DNC killed Seth Rich, by hiring 2 South American hitmen. It's time for the right to do the same thing, we've been disunited for far too long while our enemies in ALL countries are the same communist shit. Helicopter rides are too expensive, we either use airplanes and buses or allow the local RWDS (immigrant edition) to do the work.

So endless area destroying industrial accidents are ok, but some broken shit in a city of broken shit is bad?

Seriously, what were his political and economic reasons beyond that? Literally no one is going to do anything to China if they did, short of an attempt to pass some UN faggoty resolution.

These protesters didn't even have anything but umbrellas. Plus China has a massive Army, they could just fill the streets withtr oops and dissapear the aggresors.

I think you are wrong. Xi cucked for emotional reasons, nothing more.

They have to sustain the pretense that they're honouring the British-Sino Agreement, so they can't just roll in with tanks.

The USA affords Hong Kong special trade status. Were the CCP to assert dominance, this would end the free trade arrangement the US has with Hong Kong, and drag it straight into the Trade War.

oh fucking yeah
remember 'Tiananmen Square chinks

China has this tradition of falling apart every few decades. It's about time for another implosion.

Finally, an intelligent adult response. Thank you

Britain gave up 100% control to mainland China, so wtf are you babbling about?

VIOLENCE WORKS FAGS
youtu.be/QjpCl5Xfmgo
youtu.be/7MzVAJoNj64?t=619

Yes. Because industrial accidents are unavoidable in China. The elites just assume that on occasion, they'll suffer a few million dollars of damages and lose 500 people due to a gas leak.
Just like the American elites are less concerned about a hurricane destroying a coastal city than they are with an armed rebellion. They call these things acts of God.

You are very wrong and somewhat naïve. Umbrellas and Molotovs can cause immense damage to a regime if used by millions of people. Besides, your belief that people cannot get access to guns if pressed is baseless. Asia is awash with weapons. And America would be more than willing to provide even more. If you believe that the CCP are idealists then you don't know anything about China. The Chinese elites are more cynical and Machiavellian than any Western leader today. Even Putin. They don't give one shit about anything other than money and power. And they know their country far better than you do.
They opted the less destructive rout. And they were wise to do so. China has a hell of a lot more problems than HongKong.

It's going to be necessary for us to keep tabs on the situation in Hong Kong so we have an idea of what makes a revolt win or lose in 2019. Still, I don't believe the PRC has admitted defeat, it's a tactical retreat. They've learned from the west that violence is almost always not ideal, and that subtle and persistent attempts at social engineering always bear more fruit.

Ok, so, industrial accidents are fine, ghost cities are fine, camping ever muslim they have is fine, destroying every church they can is fine, social credit score is fine, making Winnie the Pooh and bana videos illegal is fine, cleansing the Internet of anything they want on a regular basis is fine, constantly trying to annex Taiwan into a vassal state is fine, stealing tech is fine, manipulating currency is fine, parking warships unannounced in AU is fine…

…but stopping one protest bad. Got it, you're fucking retarded.

The Chinese are literal subhuman bugmen, but Hong Kong is THE reason why I laugh in the faces of faggot apologists and opticscucks who believe a European ethnostate or a White Nationalist secessionist enclave wouldn't be able to survive alongside ZOG. China has been furious that Hong Kong exists for literal centuries, they've been desperately trying to reacquire the territory and bring the immense wealth and political power a non-cucked city state can exert under their control and influence. Hong Kong has rebuffed them, every single time, and even though it has no standing military whatsoever and minimal protection from outside forces, China still doesn't dare try to take them by force. China understands that their wealth and power comes from the people who live and work and do business there, and if those people flee due to an invading force all they'll be left with is an empty concrete shell.

The ancient Greeks did not lack ambition when they "merely" possessed city-states. Rather, a city is literally all the state you need to become a power and manifest a principality in this world. More size, more mass, more people, does not necessarily make you stronger. It was true four thousand years ago, Hong Kong is living proof that it is still true to this day.

If every white man left in America with racial awareness and an intact, functional soul fucked off to Alabama or Florida, became an independent city-state, and told ZOG to suck it, they wouldn't do shit. Massive, bloated, dying empires are never capable of stopping dedicated internal groups from seceding or grouping together to create their own system of justice and authority. It's the primary reason 'that' empires die in the first place: quality of life drops to such a point that people realize they actually CAN do better with themselves and a small group of their friends, and then act on that desire and impulse.

The dollar is massively overvalued. The crash is coming, and all the ZOGbots in the West can't stop it. Our job isn't to hunt down every traitor in the world and exact a pound of revenge out of them. We would destroy ourselves trying, and go extinct in the process. God, which is to say, the natural consequences of the world, will secure our revenge for us without our having to do much of anything. Rather, our job is to build the new nation, the new city, from the ashes. And we will.

"Look everybody, they chose peace, see!!!! Communism is peaceful everyone!!!!"

GTFO of here with that bullshit. They're probably black bagging the leaders of the protest, or planning to, as I type this.

hong kong isn't some Chinese backwater no ones ever heard of, it's wealthy and educated, if they just rolled in and massacred everyone, it wouldn't stay this way, FDI would dry up and people would start emigrating, losing it's value to the CCP. Destroying the very thing they were trying to take over. They have time, this attempt to exert control failed, but maybe the next won't or the one after that or the one after that

Yeah if they thought this was the very last shot to exert control over Hong Kong they would have blitzed it. The CCP are pulled out of a pool of 1.3 billion and gain their positions by birthright or by being the schemiest, craftiest and most patient sociopaths around. They've also all read Sun Tzu.

China is going to find the leaders of the protests, kill them or imprison them, then enact the law.

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Yes it fucking is a backwater Chinese city. It's economy is owned by the mainland. Most of it's laws under British control were pulled long ago, they are subject to the social credit system. Hong Kong is mainland China except for the Cantonese.

They were already mostly bug people then they got another couple million bug people after the Britsh pulled 100% out. What was left of the British Hong Kong is watered down to very little. Considering who was reporting on those protests, you don't even fucking know if they were real and this could all be a Commie Psy-op to better their trading position. This peaceful capitulation by the Mainland government of Hong Kong is totally out of character for Chinas tactics in Honk Kong since 2000.

ejinsight.com/20170619-1-5-million-mainland-migrants-change-hong-kong/

go-globe.hk/blog/hong-kong-expats/

eduhk.hk/diversityproject/Outputs and downloads/Doc/Immigration and Hong Kong.pdf

This is the only reasonable explaination if the protests weren't a psy-op

china has contractual obligations with regard to hongkong and the new territories. they are just shit testing the local population, this is nothing major. should this same kind of thing happen in shenzen, you would see cellphone coverage drop to zero bars pretty quickly followed by plenty of that heavenly peace that the ccp is so well known for.

Made me think of this

The deal was Hong Kong would remain unchanged for 50 years with it's people allowed all the rights they had under the British like free speech and capitalist systems, and elections.

Mainland appointed something like 80% of HKs government immediately after the changeover. HK residents currently have to follow the social credit systems, and Mainland now controls all of the finacial assets in HK short of foreign businesses that have to comply with Mainland commercial law.

The concessions didn't mean shit to the Commies, and no one is stopping them from repeatedly violating the handover agreement.

You think anyone is going to stop them for violating the contract, a contract with Britain, so only Britain can stop them.

UK vs China over what's left of HK? Yeah fucking right.

Expecting commies to keep a deal is as dumb as these "well China had to choose the peaceful option" posts.

China doesnt' give a fuck.

wrong. only the new territories had to be returned. hong kong island was never leased. if the chinese breach the agreement then legally hong kong island and kowloon would be british again on paper that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As I explained already, Industrial accidents are unintended but expected losses. They'd eliminate them if they could but they cannot.

Study Chinese economics, illiterate.

Camping muslims is far more cost effective than dealing with insurgency.

Not true and also irrelevant.

Literally everything else you said is actually beneficial to the regime.
This is my last response to you as you've proven conclusively that you're an idiot.

Why? I thought they were all mindless insects? Since when do ants rebel?

THE FIRE RISES

the cunt who got elected by Beijing to be their lap dog?
lel

sometimes higher insect species don't accept the queen. as far as i know it only occurs in bees. maybe we are witnessing it happening as we speak?

I have always had a suspicion that a lot of the people who make incoherent arguments for why violent resistance that works in other countries is somehow just a fluke that would never work here is simply a coping mechanism.
After all, if when Muslims riot they get political power and when Chinese riot they get political concessions, it stands to reason that White people should give it a try. But since we're all apparently cowards and since we're soooooooo superior to those dirty bug Chinese! some anons feel the need to fabricate wild excuses and claim that the cynical Chinese elites are all suddenly quivering women. Were they not, this wouldn't have happened, right?

Wrong.
They folded because Hong Kong is too economically important to destroy and Beijing understands that restoring order in a city of over 7 million people would be too destructive to be worthwhile. Besides, Beijing is playing the long game anyway. As always.
By conceding to the demands of the protesters they are able to project political control over the city even though de-facto this may not be entirely accurate. And they'll quietly increase their control over the city over the course of years.

But even all that said, when hundreds of thousands of people decide that they want something, it's very difficult to stop them. China is a large place with a very under-equipped military that relies on perception of strength rather than actual strength to maintain order. Even committing the military to suppress protesters is dangerous because if they were to actually lose in public, it might break the government's illusion of invincibility.

Contemplate this; If White Americans beat back a government effort to bully them around and humiliated the ATF in the process, do you really think that the US government would not come tumbling down within months or at most years?

Why are anons always suprised by bugmen killing there own? It's there favorite pass time, that and torturing animals. This is why the bugman will never be a true threat, there always too busy fucking there own people up.

Attached: bugmanfight.jpg (1280x720, 97.56K)

When a hive gets too big it can split up in nature or by beekeepers. A reason why globalism will never work unless the masss are dumbed down and emasculated as much as possible, which isn’t possible because you need a competent managerial class. Kikes try to make the goyim multiracial so it’s harder for them to collectivize against them. Kikes are the satanic bee keepers of the West.

if you were following the protests you would know the hongkongers didn't riot. they staged a peaceful protest and got their shit kicked in by the police, who although were hopelessly outnumbered proceeded to hit them with teargas. the resulting pictures of the disproportionate police reaction is what got the lady fired. there is a a taboo against teargas in hong kong, the british were reluctant to use teargas, because it created a sense of instability, a feeling in the population that the commies were coming to invade at any second.

People in Hong Kong never cared about me.

Why should I care about them?

I literally won't care about anyone in the future.

The same way no one cared about me either.

Wow, holy shit, Hong Konger have my respect.

This is more fuel for the impeachment rallies going on in the US now

Reminder to every HongKonger ITT:
We don't give a fuck about Democracy
Read Siege and Next Leap
Prepare yourselves
Stop being libcucks

All they need to do is rejoin Taiwan and take back China city by city.

well done hong kong! im glad not just for freedom, but becaue i want to go to hong kong and bang some of the women

Im glad the true bugmen have a victory in freedom and salt but really they havent done much in the last 1000 years and yet my wife is from hong kong. A moral pit this is i think i do want hong kong to stay seperate though…

where faggot? i want to meet you and punch you in the twat. time and place larper

im 6'4" /sig/ 245lbs hit me up i will light you up

so you understand the importance of diversity friend

in a non violent way that totally promotes israel

Attached: Canpandahaz.jpg (500x500, 46.83K)

S U P P L I E S!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x290, 197.86K)

To who? China or Taiwan?

Oh.

That didn’t go the way I expected.

Time to revise a few estimates.

I’m happy to see Hong Kong get its way, but ow. I keep the important patterns in my head, and the realization that I had to revise a piece of it caused a literal ripple of pain for some reason.

Based China

Attached: 1558290383546.jpg (1000x1000, 269.49K)

The law they are protesting is still going to go into practice and the only thing they can do about it is organize an armed militia.

In a perfect world

Get cucked trannylady, chinks are going to replace you.

Still running shit.

Attached: rich-Dutch-East-India-Company-1024x768.png (1024x768, 264.21K)

That was beautiful man…. Beautiful. I saved it. We have to survive to the other side of this collapse though.

good thing axes were labeled and the source is provided. seriously what am I supposed to do with this or make of it?

That's not what he was saying, nigger.

Just like why no one cares about you Schlmo

Attached: 5c6XJ8N.jpg (958x775, 749.97K)

i really don't understand why governments all around the world are insisting on going too far

Like trying to make pros and cons for China as an entity vs full ZOG get completely oblitrated by all that censorship, surveilance and credit scoring. Why doesn't China try more carrot instead stick ? Is it possible to have a great nation where everyone gets behind larger long term projects without completely irradicating individuality ?

politicians have learned to spread out.

Next week or month they extradite someone anyway, less people will protest, and eventually it will be normal.

China has been dangling the carrot as much as they can. The entire southern half of the country is basically paid off not to revolt against the north.

china is trying to break the contract they made with hk that hk would have 50 years of autonomy. china doesn't have the pretext, which opens the door for everyone to bring down the hammer on them.

aka if china rough shodded the affair, would give casus belli for say, America to come in and free hk from china rule well past 50 years because china broke the deal, you know, like America is in Iraq for a 100+, with the pretext we handed the country back(yeah right.)

There's something very Jewish about mainland chinks. Their word for foreigner is waiguoren. The way they use it echoes how kikes use goy. Other east Asian nations have their words for foreigners too. Japan has gaijin, Korea has weaguksaram and HK has gweilo especially for Whites. They seem natural. Waiguoren feels different. Maybe since I've been called that by a chink in my own country, and in Korea where me and the chink were foreigners.

or more extreme, hk becoming another Taiwan.

I don't get this at all. I thought they were all insects, why aren't they hivemind? What the fuck.

and while Trump is trying to invade Iran for jews with the pathetic false flag they came up with, china blundering this would be just the gift Trump needs for the upcoming election.

Hong Kong people aren't really Chinese. They've been under British rule for a century and identify themselves as Hong Kong people not Chinese.

They don't even have their own language separate from Beijing.

Surprised that there isn't news of Hong Kong police (read: Beijing police) arresting people at the hospital because a backdoor was found in Hong Kong hospital computer networks that let the police access patient information.

But guess that's (((Zig Forums))) for you

chinks no matter what they calls themselves aren't people.

Great now prepare for jewish destabilization attacks. Never back down to China…the whore of israel.

kikes are only an immediate threat to whites. The lower races have little to lose by mongrelizing, except east asians.

the bongs

And you faggots wonder why the west is dying.

turn on the gas for us, Zig Forums we need to get in action
t. Hongkonger