Why do you guys hate jews so much

I don't understand why you guys hate jews so much, now I know some of you guys are just trolls and are kidding around but I know that there are some real neo nazis here. I am jewish and I'm not a evil bloodsucking, controlling monster that you guys make jews out to be. Please don't just send hate and explain why you have such feeling toward jews like for example what negative experences you have had with jews. Let me try to undestand you.

Attached: Confused-Man.jpg (1000x667, 305.01K)

Your people are bringing in shitskins after we generously and foolishly let you in. It's as if you invited some people in who are wrecking my home after I was stupid enough to let you stay on the couch.

Attached: Jonathan Weisman_What's really tricky about this conversation, and hard to grapple with.mp4 (640x360, 7.75M)

It's actually as if you invited him to stay on the couch and he took your bed, ate all your food, fucked your girlfriend and called a bunch of scumbag niggers over to party and when you got mad about it and yelled at him he called the cops and had you silenced by gunpoint.
That's a better analogy because that's exactly what the jew does over and over and over and over and over and over, ad infinum.

I'm not even going to bother.

Attached: it's_the_kind_of_tired_that_sleep_won't_fix.PNG (388x300, 39.17K)

Most of us are reasonable enough not to assume ALL Jews give in to their nature, but the vast majority do. You're the exception, just as there are some dark-skinned folk (I won't even call them niggers) who are law-abiding and do not hate whites.

It's more about what they do to society in general behind the scenes. I've never suffered from a Jew DIRECTLY, but have suffered as a result of their golems.

One of the closest things that spurs my hatred of your people is that I was circumcised as an infant. I do not believe the mass acceptance and promotion of circumcision would exist without the influence of your people.

My amputated prepuce and decreased ability to enjoy life is a daily reminder of the sickness of your people. Having "antisemitic" disingenuously thrown in the face of intactivism is what opened my mind to Zig Forums pointing our other forms of dishonesty Jews have been involved in, and ultimately how deceptive you people are.

Your people are either mentally ill, or brutal sadists, who promote defiling the human body, and you promote that for the other cultures you infiltrate. If you want to try redeem your people in our eyes, opposing this would be the most obvious gesture you could begin with. That you arrogantly refuse to, dooms you in my eyes.

Jews who wish to oppose circumcision must fully condemn those who do not, you must support the enemies of the rest of your people, understand us, give us the benefit of the doubt, defer to us. Do this long enough and our skepticism may wane enough to offer you some modicum of trust.

Understand though, that your people will never deserve absolute trust. You have done so much harm that we should be ever vigilant of you, and you should embrace that and hate your ancestors for what they have done.

Every time I hear someone describe in a matter of fact tone, my country being founded as judeo-christian, I cant help but think.
HOW MANY FUCKING JUDEO'S NAMES ARE ON THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE?

History proves kikes are evil. They've been purged for thousands of years because of their kike nature. You want to know why jews are hated? Go read why they've been thrown out of every country in all of history.

4th image

I think their basis for that bullshit is that Christian is a spin-off of Judaism. Islam basically is too though and you rarely see "Judeo-Muslim values". Why is that?

oh and btw, it's only a matter of time before it happens again. The fate of jews is extinction.

Europeans are incompatible with Semites.
You don't belong in Europe or the American continent.

Maybe you're young but Jews are still butthurt about what Imperium Romanum did to Judea. And you bitches are vengeful pieces of shit with not a thread of humanity in you (Although it's in agreement with your beliefs, since goyim are not human!).

I don't care if you're the exception. I don't want a horde of Muslims either even if there might be good ones here and there.

"Judaism" didn't exist in the time of Christianity. It was Kabbalism and the rabbis were called pharisees.
Saying Christ was a "Jew", as we understand the term today, is akin to calling oil water. They were in direct opposition.

He's not the exception; they all say that.

Sage and Report
It's another one of these sliding threads the shills like to pull out. Ignore and report

Attached: 4b855f5fb7aec6c1029b8c19be63c61dc6caf9bf9a773bc9f97a579dfef5858f.jpeg (718x720 81.91 KB, 82.54K)

Explain to me what you think Mary and her husband Joseph were, please? Jesus certainly opposed many of the rabbis but seemed to acknowledge many parts of their religion, albeit adding onto it to place himself in a new place of importance (the messiah they called for) and adding new policies to it.

Let's say he's a "hypothetical" exception. True that most jews will play innocent and most jews aren't innocent. Not knowing the OP, he might be that rare diamond in the rough, but more likely he is either intentionally deceptive or blind to his Jewish privilege and at least PASSIVE role in sheltering abusive jews

I think this thread might be a good opportunity to red pill some lurkers about how hating jews isn't new, it might actually be the one thing all of humanity has in common through all of history.

I hate different types of Jews for different reasons. The average Orthodox ghetto Jews are male welfare queens. They demand unethical kosher slaughter and suck on mutilated baby dicks to feel special. Truly worthy of hate.

The average reformed and liberal secular Jew is actively engaged in promoting mass immigration legal and illegal, many strongly lobbying for Zionist and US intervention in the Middle East using White Americans as cannon fodder. Truly hate worthy.

I’ve only ever met one half way decent Jew in my life. My grandma’s neighbor who works hard as an arborist. The working class, nature oriented lifestyle seems to have redeemed his soul from the pathologies of his disgusting tribe.

yeah I realize it's likely intended as a slide-thread, but we should always have an active thread explaining the baselines of why we dislike jews, and that we are open to free speech and discussion with people questioning our narratives and beliefs

We're not an echo-chamber after all, and I love to get down to basics. We may as well let this be the present containment thread for such whining

That's an undeserved insult to welfare queens, TBH. I realize a lot of niggers are wasteful/brutal/abusive but they at least haven't manage to celebrate it and get it defended as some kinda cultural shit like jews

If all a Jew wants to do is plant some nice trees and isn't promoting immigration or trying to defend other jews engaged in degeneracy (defending other just-plantin-trees jews is fine I guess) then I won't hate him.

I will be suspicious though, because Jews like to hide behind charitable attitudes to distract from secret deeneracy. Your grandma's neighbor might still secretly support circumcision, sending foreign aid to israel, or have sucked a baby dick.

1) They have fucked our money so that all currency has interest attached.
2) They have fucked up art to the point now that anything qualifies as art and they alone are the arbitrators of its value.
3) They have fucked up and control nearly all aspects of entertainment to the point where debauchery is now the norm even for children's content.
4) They have gained control of almost all media platforms and push their agenda to the detriment of the nation and when they are called out on it they whine freedom of the press.
5) They have pushed the concept that the US is a democracy, not a constitutional republic, to the point now everyone believes the lie. They will soon try to get rid of the electoral college because it is not democratic.
6) They lied us into 2 world wars and the last one they made up the holocaust and used their media control to push it as an UNDENIABLE FACT
7) They pushed feminism onto our women and have emasculated half of our men.
8) They have promoted niggers to the highest possible and were the original founders of the naacp

And this is just off the top of my head

Oy vey goyim why do you persecute is so, we give you loans now you us owe us gratitude and shekels remember

Attached: D215BA68-7D3E-46BC-ACDE-A7F35E5F66DF.jpeg (750x544, 292.59K)

t. kike

I'm a grammar Nazi, and I sentence you to death for this.