Accept the jews or you will lose

WE RULE THE WORLD
the more you resist the more suffering you just bring upon yourselves.

do you want another Holodomor? do you want another WW2?
all this blood of innocent white people is on your hands because you keep trying to 'redpill" them which only causes them to be silenced and terminated.

just start complying with us and you will start feeling a lot better

youtube.com/watch?v=sNUghQgiNAE&

Attached: comics_jews[1].jpg (612x612, 173.78K)

We want WW3.

Why do the FEDs do this?

whooopsy forgot to properly embed the video. here you go silly goys

Antiochus IV and Nebuchadnezzar II fought your kind. You have not won yet.

Attached: not unbeatable.mp4 (640x360, 3.92M)

Heh, you fags are losing grip rapidly
Now a days you can't even set up a proper falseflag to start a war with Iran, also people can accurately predict your moves

Attached: IMG_20190614_083807_411.jpg (878x1280, 236.17K)

The Holocaust never happened, but it will and must be for not just the survival of White Europeans but also to the benefit of humanity. You'll be begging for forgiveness when we get the nuclear warcodes, only for it to fall on dear ears.

Attached: Israeli Jew Says Nuke Europe.jpg (450x265 145.22 KB, 38.87K)

That's not what a jewish superhero looks like.

Attached: superjew.jpg (400x351, 24.68K)

This board is just 4chan now in all the worst ways.
Its gross.

you do realize that if you nuke israel, israeul will nuke you right?
pretty sure you silly goy know what the Samson Option is.

but we don't even need that, we have other much more effective tools to counter nuclear missiles

I'd rather the world be destroyed than jews run it.

ha ha you rather die just so you can kill someone you hate
Muhamad will be proud of you go ahead ahead and join ISIS you are the perfect disposable asset to them

Confirmed, Islam is a religion of despair.

Israel won't nuke anyone. They're pussies if the US doesn't have their back. Nuking White anything ensures that ends.

sage and reported.

To whom? This is a moderator thread. They're laughing at you.

If we nuke Israel than that's half of you out of the game, while if you nuke a few of our cities there will still be hundreds of millions of us. If we destroy your straggle hold of the media & government than all other things will correct themselves easily. If you're are so chosen why haven't you invented anything apart from the atom bomb & Communism?

Attached: Merkel the polish Jew.jpg (640x460, 78.97K)

we have enough nukes to obliterate every major city on earth.
and without major cities the rest will die off from starvation, radiation and cold.

and you nuke israel, there are still millions of jews in other places that can rebuild

hahahah littly goy, you know nothing. we invented the very network you are using to spread your vile bigotry on

Do it. Major cities are leftist shitholes and produce zero food. Nuke them all Mordecai.

they produce all the power, metal, hardware and software.
we nuke them and you go back to the stone age - but without the wisdom and tenacity of the cave men

Funny the last time I checked the internet was created by a White gentile and the man behind the transistor chip that is used in all modern computers were invented by William Shockley a man who believed Whites were superior & that Blacks should be voluntarily strealized.

Attached: Stupid Racists.jpg (426x405, 66.3K)

yeah, good luck with that

Wonderful. Nuke them all. I would love to go back to a time before power. In fact, I've been preparing for a solar flare as my number disaster scenario. No power will guarantee 90%+ of the population dies.

PLEASE KIKES NUKE ALL MAJOR CITIES.

Holodomor and WW2 happened because people didn't comply, i only want needless death to stop that is all

Just start nuking all major cities. That's literally my dream come true.

As I said before we would give you certain choices:- either go to Greenland with the 200M+ White gentiles traitors to live with the polar bears or be slowly drained of your blood by every drop for revenge of what you Talmudics have been doing for centuries to young gentile children.

Attached: 3 Jewish_0c13e8_5443279.png (750x500 290.74 KB, 330.79K)

Did you know that jews are not capable of carrying out any real signifigant nuclear strikes? Jews so easily believe the propaganda they are fed that they will even gloat about it to people who know better.
We should start nuking major population centers though, in china and india and probably for good measure africa twice.

lolwut, we have 200 nuclear warheads. and that's just the nukes we do tell you about!

Hey mod.

You guys do this a lot, don't you?

Its just like last time.

The samson option that the israeli jews peddle is a fluke.

The more dangerous jews are the western international jews who control worldwide finance and crash economy.

White Nationalists are so fucking stupid. I'm not even going to try to explain it anymore.

You gonna get upset and expose yourself again?
Maybe shit and cum?

How many times a week do you do these threads?

Stop teasing us kike and get on the horn with your zion masters to start the nuking.

For those not aware, the 'jews' in this thread are the moderation staff.

They do this fairly regularly.

Attached: Socretes.jpg (474x223, 11.21K)

I want another WW2. Is there anyone who doesn't?

Hahaha, yeah just like 60 tanks all by himself, and I saw her through the deathcamps fence and knew we would be together, oy vey, and those 40 billion the romans killed!
You fucking sucker.

ok, i gotta break from the act for this one.
you actually belive the blood libels were real?
like you seriously think that we drink blood of christian children?
how fucked in the head are you? how much brain damage did you sustain in order to belive something was was proven as false over a 100 times??

i really do hope this is some elaborate counter-trolling…

Yeah but we all know the mods on /pol are kikes

They do this, but I'm not sure why.