This was bound to happen eventually. This faggot is ecstatic:

This was bound to happen eventually. This faggot is ecstatic:

twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1139627926364835840

Attached: 1560632529500.png (1284x1386, 664.77K)

Anyone who advocates violence is a glownigger or a retard.
Lone wolf violence has never done anything good.

jews are scared, they think more are coming. 6 million more are on the way, it's not like the romans didn't already kill 40 billion jews.

You are dreaming of an unrealistic revolution that will never happen, nigger.
We need a peaceful political solution that respects the human rights of both Whites and nonwhites. Restricting immigration is a realistic first step.

There will be no peaceful solution.

Every recent regime change have been made from protesters fighting against the police or coup.

what a fucking faggot this goy is
oh and dangit, i forgot to put the title "Zig Forums IPs getting subpoenaed in Poway Synagogue shooter trial"

Attached: 724e985dd483deb72f80c21b2dbdc3860c9cf117560f7c499a0bf3f97a8b31f4.png (648x348, 46.96K)

Coups and insurgencies can work, but one lone wolf attack every few months has never worked. And regime change and insurgencies are almost inevitably exploited by hostile foreign powers.

Unless we want the Chinks to take over America, we should engage in peaceful and palatable activism rather than regime change.

Keep voting then

If America goes the way of montenigger and other former Yugoslav countries, its economy and global prestige will forever be ruined. This would force Americans to rely on Chinese usury to build something as simple as a highway

Peaceful doesn't mean legal. It just means non-violent.

How's Trump working for you?

Lone wolf attack inspires protests and good results.

Many regime change start from simple act of violences, where the state crack down on citizen and make the citizen respond.

This is good because just peacefully protesting reinforces the status quo.

Trump is keeping America safe from falling to Chinese usury. He will make America great again!

Like what?

I hope you are not recommending something like the Yellow Vest in France.

They are almost masochist since they show up and get beaten by the police then leave, with no results gotten.

You need to update your jewdar software user.

No, the Usury is Jewish.

user I…

Attached: ACC85380-AD5F-47A2-BC05-635CEF88B54E.jpeg (1000x1000, 671.42K)

Just political activism, civil disobedience.
Words aren't enough, there has to be action but obviously extreme violence is not the answer since it just results in disgusting ordinary people.

Hahah. More than 800 churches attacked and burned you don't hear a word about it, 1 synagogue gets 1 shot fired. SUSPEND EVERYONE'S FREEDOM. Holy shit these cultural marxists have no fucking souls.

The most brainless thing is they think anyone else here had anything to do with it, it was a lone wolf attack.

This isn’t a thread.

>the ONLY type of violence is (((lone wolf)))

These paid shills are allowed to keep posting.

In the grand scheme of things, a bunch of glowniggers trying to bait some channers into something isn't going to stop the full blown economic collapse coming. I almost feel sorry for them really, to spend their lives doing meaningless grunt work that's beyond trivial when there are problems in the world that absolutely dwarf shit that happens around here. And when things get really bad and the government itself collapses, they're going to find themselves on the wrong side of the mob carrying pitchforks and torches.

That's the point of this cultural marxist term called anti-semitism. Any paranoid thought coming out of a schizo's head leading up to suspension of everyone's freedom. But we know what this is all about, they see us as their political enemy and they're trying to gather up data on their enemies. This is their excuse.

Have you reported them?
Because if you haven't (also this is the second thread on this; the first thread has some interesting revelations in it; much better than this thread) you are part of the problem.

Suicide immediately.

No one to blame user.

You are dreaming of an unrealistic revolution that will never happen, nigger.

aaannnd me
lmao

Yeah civil disobedience and political activism never changed anything. *cough* gay pride *cough* civil rights era *cough*.

Suicide immediately.

You’re three trillion percent retarded.

I think there are other better solutions first, random acts of extreme violence don't really achieve anything other than alienating and angering people. I support dragging your enemy down with you but I think that an army of people posting leaflets through people's doors and blocking transport, disrupting society would achieve more using peaceful illegal means than violence.

Oh god, you are that Agency faggot.

Who will organize that?

inb4 me lol

Tell that to the ANC in South Africa

Yay surveillance..?

Tch, whatever… I hate all y’all what watch too much. No watcher, I. Mind your own business.

Wut

Backtrace my IP I don't give a fuck.

Attached: yungmosquwe.webm (1280x720, 9.27M)

self-organization, or activist cells. You don't exactly need organization to print off leaflets or act as a public nuisance. When one person does it it's nothing but it adds up. It also gets your message across to people without hurting anyone.

“Dad, how did you manage to fight off ZOG, end white genocide and save our future?”
“Well son, I posted hella leaflets.”

Attached: 2902BF41-24FB-4C19-9C5B-96095407EBC0.jpeg (750x864, 208.28K)

Yo, what if it you want to spread your message, stick to Facebook or normie media.

Faster and more effective than leaflets, also less environmentally damaging.

It's funny that cucks like you are learning from Trotskists.

We already posted a thread here:

You have to be brainless to be a leftist, that's why they are called leftists.

People just throw leaflets away, Uncle Ted remarked that people would read material if an author was important to their society.

Global report

because they left their brain somewhere?

already a thread cuckchanner