EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON 8CH.NET IS SATIRE

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON 8CH.NET IS SATIRE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.

A feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"[2][3]—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration,[4] juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack.

Satire is nowadays found in many artistic forms of expression, including internet memes, literature, plays, commentary, television shows, and media such as lyrics.

The state of political satire in a given society reflects the tolerance or intolerance that characterizes it,[20] and the state of civil liberties and human rights. Under totalitarian regimes any criticism of a political system, and especially satire, is suppressed.

Because it is essentially ironic or sarcastic, satire is often misunderstood. A typical misunderstanding is to confuse the satirist with his persona.[135]

Common uncomprehending responses to satire include revulsion (accusations of poor taste, or that "it's just not funny" for instance) and the idea that the satirist actually does support the ideas, policies, or people he is attacking. For instance, at the time of its publication, many people misunderstood Swift's purpose in A Modest Proposal, assuming it to be a serious recommendation of economically motivated cannibalism.

Attached: 1.jpg (720x886, 64.38K)

Typical coward.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON 8CH.NET IS SATIRE.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

but is this poast satire

Too late, you're going to jail for freedom of speech violations buddy.

amen man.
I personally am a peaceful man, and I really don't like stormfags.

Why don't they just put satire in the main page somewhere? I've always assumed its 100% satire 100% of the time

What did he mean by this

every post I made on 8ch I meant. Death to all kikes.

100% guaranteed to hold up in court
t. fedposting glownigger

He's just afraid so he uses the "i-it was a joke" resource in case he's being tracked by the intardnet police.

Murder the left and kikes? Nobody would suggest such a thing! :^)

Speak for yourself, pussy. I unironically want the world to be reset by a few nukes to go off so I can live my dream of strolling the country with my dog like in Fallout fighting mutants & raiders. It will be anything but boring.

Yeah, me too.

It won't help, though. FBIniggers WILL try to identify you if you clearpost in the wrong thread. The content of your post doesn't matter. Could be something as innocent as dropping a news link, or calling OP a fag. Scrutiny by association

After seeing that thread yesterday with the print screened, then printed, then rescanned screencaps, with all those (you)'s, I wouldn't be even one bit surprised if you actually were.

Oopsie, larping as a nazi or inciting hate must be illegal in your country. Guess you figured out the VPN one neat trick. Too late now.

Reminds me of that pedo who tried to use the "erotic role-play" defense when Chris Hansen interviewed him.

I just want to be with the KKK, killing minorities.

Attached: 1485234440292-moon_man_feat1.jpg (620x412, 187.39K)

Oath Breaker

If you can see that, your oaths are voided. This can protect you from some religious tards who think they can make secret oaths etc. It works because it's "current year". That's all. Have fun & have a nice day.

Attached: oathbreaker.png (472x459, 20.35K)

I think they were screengrabs from the tips. More than likely it was a bootlicker who bought into "See something Say something", or perhaps trying to be proactive in clearing their name because of the criminal nature of that thread (which would be prescient considering how the FBIniggers wanted ALL the IDs in that thread)

I've missed you

Pandora's box cannot recapped.

I heard their White race extermination program has been moved from 2050 to 2025, due to all the shitposting here.

Internet is serious business, I've been saying it for years but nobody believed me. Everyone thinks free speech is a joke until it gets taken away. People should be able to say whatever they want or you don't have real freedom.

It's not - that's why no one gets arrested over this shit unless they're colossally stupid and admit to real crimes.

When we win we would give you two choices:- either migrate to Greenland with 200M+ traitors or have your blood slowly drained, drop by drop like your Talmudic masters have done for over a thousand years done to gentile children.

Attached: 3 Jewish_0c13e8_5443279.png (777x655 139.2 KB, 156.81K)

I for one really like edgy humor. I'm really disappointed that I have to go to places like Zig Forums.net to get my edgy humor fix since places don't allow that sort of thing any more.

Edgy humor is a normal way of having a laugh. As seen in famous comedic works like those featured on Adult Swim, Fox, and Comedy Central it should not be demonized as something rightwing, alt-right, or of the nazi persuasion. I shouldn't have to feel oppressed for saying something that others find shocking only for them to join in my laughter the next second once they get the joke.

Attacks on edgy humor is an attack on comedy. I stand by my right to a good joke and to make everyone laugh.

Attached: dfe514257abadb9e7c1251902773d6cedaece25d314e36fc34cd950c121ba61a-v.png (701x668, 52.43K)

In otherwords, 80% of me is not braking the oath but 20% of me is being rebellous? Interesting, but I don't really give a fuck you motherfucker.

I suppose that's why you're tor posting then? Because nothing to hide nothing to fear? People get arrested for making threats all the time. The internet is different because Law enforcement is still decades behind on understanding how to handle internet actions/crimes.

For example. Law enforcement generally doesn't know how to handle lonely hearts scammers who rob idiots of their money. Law enforcement does however know 100 different ways to arrest drug dealers because that something they've handled for a long time.