/sig/ The ultimate redpill

If you wanna beat the Jews, you gotta take the juice. The only reason why Jews are against steroids is because it turns soyboy cucks into chads. I used to be a sad doomer, who never got laid. I was a a pathetic, lanky nerd. Now I'm 260 lbs of pure muscle from roids.

I encourage all young White men to juice up. I became redpilled from doing roids alone. Because whenever I met an uppity nigger, I just wanted to cave his skull in, and, in one case, maimed one for mugging me with my bare hands.

We should start the "Juice Acceptance" Movement. You only suffer ill effects if you take too much of the stuff, as in genital shrinkage. The Jews don't want young Whites to find the cure to the cuckoldry. That's why they say it has negative health effects.

The average roided-out White man could kill an Israeli Special Forces operative with his bare hands in hand to hand, with no training whatsoever.

The hashtag should be #juiceup. We need to encourage young Whites to take steroids.

Attached: Ideal Aryan.jpg (480x480, 54.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy fucked up arterial pathways and an early death. I'll be 85 with my great grandkids on an island still directing my money. Peace gentic waste

The jews are the ones pushing roids you stupid nigger

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF TRUE SELF IMPROVEMENT.

ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS. DO THE THINGS YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO.
ANGRILY DO THEM, NOTHING WORTHWHILE WILL EVER BE TRULY ENJOYABLE TO ACCOMPLISH, WORK IS STRENUOUS
BUT IT GETS EASIER ONCE YOU FLEX THE MUSCLE

PEACE FUCK ISRAEL'S ZIONIST CONSPIRACY YOU WILL NOT WIN ISRAEL YOU WILL BE DESTROYED AND YOUR LINES

ALSO THE FUCKED UP THING IS THAT ACTUAL CARTELS OF THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH OUT THE STEROIDS RUN OPS LIKE THIS THREAD ALL OVER THE WEB TO GET THE YOUTH TO TAKE THEIR DRUGS, SAME WITH EVERY OTHER DRUG AND RACKET OUT THERE, EVERYTHING IS A SHAM, 60% OF ONLINE USERS ARE BOTS AND 50% OF THE REMAINING 40% ARE ACTING AGAINST THEIR TRUE MOTIVE

GOOD NIGHT AMERICA

yes goyim take drugs to poison your body further and complete your transformation into a spiritual negroid.

OP I guarantee you that the woman in that pic has more fun and satisfaction during sex than the man. That being said I had a very petite gf once and omfg, sex is almost always great but fucking a woman literally half my size just make me want to cum inside her more often.

Blow your brains out.

Doesn't matter as long as he's reproductively successful.

Roids aren't even the main anabolic these days. They're taking a lot of different drugs and insulin, believe it or not is one of the main ones for building mass. It's so popular that the Hell's Angels have built several professional clandestine labs staffed with doctorate level chem degree workers. A friend of mine has a trainer who is setting up his own laboratory to turn out a full spectrum of bodybuilding drugs. It's no good. Don't do it. It's hyper addictive and will ruin your life. I've known a lot of steroid guys since the early 70's. At the very least you'll need to get a heart valve replaced by the time you're 55 or 60.

Can it faggot

Attached: nice one op.png (480x480, 497.78K)

lurk 2 years and fucking kill yourself lel

I'm already stronger than practically everyone I ever walk by though OP. I'm 6'4" and I'm not beefy at all but I have tremendous strength and barely can feel pain.

Yeah because you can totally just get left alone on and island and you won't be killed by a warlord/cartels in the future dystopia we're heading towards because you're not strong enough to start and rule your own militia.

can confirm. OP is correct. The counter to the soy revelution is the juice revolution.

Pure strenght is useless in a world where people have machine guns, not to mention charisma and social skills will make you the leader and not pure strenght.

Honestly ive always said america will be saved by disillusion WoW players and bodybuilders

Thank you, white brother.

Lol. If you want to cure incels, teach men not to rape. It’s a soundbyte that never encapsulated the whole issue, but it existed for a reason. Sexual supply rises when sexual harassment falls. It’s not like any of you brokeback mountains ever cared for the sexually mistreated men who got left out when moralistic hatred against masculinity set in. (Half of all domestic abuse is from women; I don’t know that this is true, but among the lies my husband tells, I also don’t know that this one’s false.)

Sterilize everyone, that’s what you ought to do. Maybe invest in cyberdick research, too. Then it won’t matter that your idiot gorillas have shrunken dicks, they’ll have new dicks. New dicks for new males, that’s what you steroid types should be promoting.

You are, after all, promoting that people should become new males.

If all men were sterile, and only geneticist mediation permitted reproduction, acknowledging sexual appeal would REALLY just be a compliment. Take the animalism out, primitives; we’ve got a future to move towards.

Bullshit kike op is retarded its not smart fucking with your hormones while spending a quarter million a year on cycles. saged

Quick lit review suggests women are more likely to self-report using violence against their partners, although my intuition is that is just an honesty factor. Sexually coercive behavior is however more of a male thing, and it’s fear of sexually coercive behavior which makes certain apes spend their lives hating virginity. Sexual coercion reduces sexual supply…

…which contributes to the special hell that sexual moralists create by protecting sexual coercion. The threat that anyone taking an interest in them might rape them makes women less adulterous, and you won’t find that studied in academia…

…still, it’s fucked up. We don’t need archaic reproduction methodologies anymore. Look up the phrase, “an artificial womb successfully grew baby sheep”, or perhaps try binging “sheep born in bag”. Let’s move on from the ancestral rape environment by making rape a permanent non-starter.

There’s a psycho memetic cue I pay attention to sometimes which is telling me I shouldn’t post this one, but fuck it. I don’t need to be on fire all the time. Sometimes it’s more about saying what I think than always trying to flip the levers in the heads of other people.

Are you hateslave-user? If so, fuck off.

no

gas yourself, mordecai

I lift without any supplements and I put up more than the roadied monkies at my gym. I take nothing and have to put on extra weight on certain machines because I already maxed them. It’s called hard work and diet. Don’t take the Jew juice.

I heard polan you can get steroids from the pharmacist and a cycle program so you don't get nasty side effects

You only cycle if your professional big. I put up more than roided goons without this shit. It’s called pick up heavy weights to lift heavy weights.

Why's that manlet shagging a toddler?

jews power is money, you wanna beat the jews, you replace them as the source of money and source of resources of all things, bought/started up with said money. voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/

Sig threads are getting shitted up regularly now.
MODS ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE

Attached: hide.JPG (270x270, 4.22K)

eat clen and tren hard goyim. time for my injection.
t. big pharma kike

Testosterone based androgenic steroids (aka the most often used due to effectiveness) will make you infertile while you are taking them (usually 4 week bulk cycles). After many of these cycles the probability that you will become fully accustomed and dependant to the exogenous hormones increases dramatically resulting in permanent male infertility. Don't fall for the roid meme, do one or two cycles a year at most if you wish to have your own biological children.

Go back to cuckchan you fucking kike rat