Looks like Darwin was Wrong

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”

― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

The darkies are replacing us. Darwin was wrong.

Attached: charles-darwin-9266433-1-402.jpg (300x300, 12.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/why-japanese-dont-litter/
jpninfo.com/65099
economist.com/moreover/1997/07/31/very-clean-people-the-japanese
minepi.com/JPie
worldparasitenews.com/new-species-of-golden-death-bacterium-digests-parasitic-worms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks Obama.

Not really. The "Supreme Court" supreme, lol in USA just created a speed bump with its nigger worship. Jews will own Earth, my friend.

No, he's not. He only died in 1882. Even if whites go away, nobody else likes niggers and injuns and other savages are already near extinction. It'll be all over soon, one way or the other. Through our hands or another.

east asians will win the day, they are a majority and they aren't cucked

a high iq breed of human will win, just turns out we weren't the highest iq on earth.

just a culture that is self imploding due to misplaced altruism and cultural degeneracy including lack of family structure.

More like Wong.

I am not Cherokee you retarded pigs.

The darkies, asians and pedo jews will suffocate in their own pollution, mother nature won't be so merciful as the white man was.

OP is a shortsighted faggot

Don't shoot the messenger. Just because I'm telling you a situation exists doesn't mean I like that situation.

The hell are you talking about? Japan and Singapore are clean as it gets.

We are the highest IQ in terms of building advance civilizations, we are just inept when it comes to dealing with subversive parasites and this one weakness unfortunately may lead to the greatest race of people becoming extinct.

Nope.
Go be gay elsewhere.

Japan's beautiful ocean life, which they absolutely depend on, is currently being wiped out by nuclear waste, because a super high iq asian thought it would be a good idea to build a nuclear reactor in an earthquake/tsunami zone.

This would have come to pass if Jews did not see them as useful golems against their archnemesis, the white man.

Attached: 1440506935202.png (800x800, 201.1K)

weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/why-japanese-dont-litter/
jpninfo.com/65099
economist.com/moreover/1997/07/31/very-clean-people-the-japanese

At least explain yourself. There's no way we can compete with them, these are the people who cleaned up after themselves in the olympics and cup when no people from any other country did.

Nice try, kike. See

It is total bullshit.

The game's not over yet.

Attached: Its Just Beginning.mp4 (640x352, 3.65M)

Technically, if true at all, its because the mega corporation which owns the plant chose a faulty design and/or did not properly arrange for waste management in the event of a common disaster and thus dumped large amounts of irradiated water.

Says the uppity dodo.

Thats what I think will happen, our altruism as a breed begets creativity and variance with an iq high enough to built a star bound species, but yet our strengths make us susceptible to (((parasites))) that will bring us down like varroa mites do to a colony of bees that are overproductive of honey.

Idiots. Replace reproduction with vats, you retarded rats. Geneticists will magnify the best in every “race”.

YOUR imtelligence would not build a space empire outside of Stellaris. You’re clinging to primirdial ooze rather than having a broad enough mind to see a solution that could create paradise for “parasites” even as it enabled your own eternity. You who are too stupid to love truth are a nigger.

wrong it was a GM design given to them shortly after ww2 to prevent the spread of soviet systems as we were trying to build up economies to resist communism. They just never updated it like they should have after our 3 mile island incident which was a similair build.

Thanks Ari I see you

Aryans have to have their cummies, so human potential is wasted in racewarring. Fortunately, a more advanced species exists; progenitor gene therapies for example are a technology on MY tech timeline to eternity, and an example of something that will accelerate the devitiation od people born of damaged lineages.

Lay off the leftover passover wine for me next time

devitiation of*

And no, devitiation is not misconstructed. You haven’t lost the art of constructing words from contexts and components, have you, my ever-genius Caspers?

od?

minepi.com/JPie
Survival of the first user.

Attached: 4a311dd900a5fc83371ee39bd00a4e73fcc06efda86079759d0b4aafde5d335b.jpg (1920x1080, 153.68K)

Wrong. Darkies are replacing weak liberal faggots. If that's who you consider "us", we're not in the same group.

This is because the White people are trying to be nice to murderous psychopaths who want us all dead.

Attached: Specter of Death.JPG (329x266, 15.26K)

jews just altered the history of the world.

Wrong, Brownies (Jews and Turks) are using Darkies to divide and sully and blot out the Light as the Light grew proud and began to covet the matter of lightning, the particles of plasma, instead of obeying the almighty photonic effort.

Attached: dreamer_whole.mp4 (854x480, 14.85M)

Let's think about this.
Ordinarily, a pack of lions would annihilate a pack of Hyenas. But if, say, the Lions were stuck with a horde of bloodsucking parasites and were weakened, the Hyenas would then most likely kill the Lions.

Whites are the Lions. Niggers are the Hyenas. Jews are the Parasites.

The "parasite" is a wicked supposed brother with a usurious spirit of Cain.

Attached: download.jpg (580x300, 32.7K)

Do you think space farring ayylmaos killed their savage races or did they just leave their niggers to rot on their home rock while they travel the stars?

So, IOW, I'm right.

Time will tell. Let's look at this scenario.

"Civilization" inundated with 3rd world trash. "Civilization" becomes unstable and collapses. What happens? What I believe will happen is that whites will finally be united and purge all the 3rd world trash. They may be savages, but they have the IQ of savages as well. Whether or not he is right or wrong remains to be seen, but we're going to find out in our lifetime.

The only game changer is technology. If the goyim are pacified with the bread and circus while also living in a totalitarian surveillance police state, things won't collapse. There can't be a collapse if supplies are high, money is still rolling and there is a ruthlessly efficient force to suppress any who try to break free. This is bordering on science fiction talk, but as things are now, we're a good decade or two away from the collapse. The Jews know the worst thing they can do is make life hard, at least in the sense of food and roofs over heads. That is why they will do their damnedest to prevent the tough times and instead kill us with kindness, with comfort, with pleasure.

Ideally it happens soon, but then they will just start a war with someone and flee while we have to fight.

Christianity in a nutshell.

One more stock market crash will be sufficient to bankrupt states with massive unfunded pension liabilities. That scale isn't in decades, it's in a few years.

whites are being replaced because we AREN'T savage.Savage people aren't the ones being replaced, it's the civilised effete races who start embracing muliculturalism, degeneracy, etc. i don't like nig nogs but do you really think tribes in the congo are the ones crying out to be replaced, saying their culture is bad, etc?

If europeans were still savages living in forests and fighting constantly we'd still be fine as a race. As robert E howard wrote, civilisation produces

Attached: 1460926246944.jpg (831x831, 148.48K)

How many native savages are left in America again? It doesn't even total a million. The niggers are next because they literally cannot survive without whites and the elites don't need them anymore.

native savages were destroyed because effete europeans came over wanting to destroy them (new world order plan has been around for a long time to destroy decentralised racial communities). if we never left our forests they'd still be there

(Checked.)
The overproduction really is the problem. If Europeans were still dealing with scarcity (nature/reality) rather than with social climbing and virtue signaling (anti-reality/fiction) nobody would concern themselves with the problems in Africa or the problems of primitive people within our own midst. If we had any pressing resource shortages we would probably be more than happy to send Jae'kwon and Esteban back home in order to improve our situation.

Our success has become our downfall. The layers of abstraction between action and starvation are so numerous that most have lost touch with reality. If retarded niggers can raise a family on welfare what's the worst thing that can happen to a person? Consequences are nonexistent. When the layers of abstraction come crashing down and business grinds to a halt I might just laugh. No more SNAP or TANF. No more grocery shelves stocked with food. No more state holding the crazy and/or bitter and violent people back. WROL situation means I have the option to dispense my own, whimsical justice until I run out of ammunition or stop breathing.

Niggers are being shipped in en masse, what are you talking about? Then there is all the race mixing in the media which is massively slanted towards black men and white women as the couples. Nogs (and other non-whites, but predominantly nogs) are the proletariat in Cultural Marxism, whites the bourgeois. The "revolution" isn't the merging or abolishing of classes, but the merging and abolishing of race.

We are basically forcing the niggers in Africa to overflow at this point. We send them food aid and medical care despite the fact that they murder the medical staff who are trying to save them from their own nature.

If a small pocket of euros can manage to stay alive when our world-sustaining aid collapses then we'll be back on track. Hopefully this next great culling/flood leaves us with most of our current traits but dials back a bit on our empathy/sympathy for dysfunctional morons.

You know fucking nothing.

This is how retarded you are.

didn't you get the news atheism replaced Christianity a long time ago look at Europe and parts of the US

Of course Darwin was wrong.

People who live natural lifestyles, hunt, fish, and grow herbs/crops will survive almost any disaster.

"Civilized people", who today are smart phone dependent idiots, won't last two weeks if the power goes out for that long.

shut up kike

Atheists aren't spiritually uninfluenced by Christianity, moron.

Evolution prioritize the ones that breed the most.

Incorrect.

Parasites go extinct also. Of all these events, what common conditions were extant? Could mortality conditions in parasites be replicated in socio-cultural life so as to deal with parasitic sub-species elements in the Occident?

worldparasitenews.com/new-species-of-golden-death-bacterium-digests-parasitic-worms/

Attached: parasite extinctions.jpg (680x453, 95.94K)

Nothing more annoying then when fags talk about "survival of the fittest" in a civilization because it's non existent, people haven't had to struggle to survive for centuries and centuries

In an industrial society, it’s survival of whoever the elite decide will be their best slaves and useful to their goals, at least by population size. Non-rich white survival in the 21st century will require becoming very tribal with some ideology that gives whites a motivation to not race mix and have children with eugenic breeeding. I don’t expect there to be more than 50 million whites worldwide at the end of the century who are somewhat on board with white as their identity, probably less.

Only time will tell
Now stop being a blackpilling shill

Christianity in the true Christendom sense ended in XIX century.

Or, given how well adjusted it was in Feudal Life, part of already died in the 1500s-1600s during the 30 years war.

XIX century was the final blow.

What you have today are just remainers.

This resentment against something half dead leaves a lot of clues in its trail.