Why is this board so anti-military?

Eli Green
Eli Green

Spend time with masculine conservative men shooting towelheads for a living
Get to unhide your power level and form anti-Jewish movements within the military
Swim in tight pussy after telling girls war stories about fighting dozens of towelheads singlehandedly
Get to intimidate soyboy liberals
Become highly disciplined and be able to avoid degeneracy when returning from the war
Get paid to fight non-white Mudslimes

If you don't want any of that, have fun hanging out with limp wristed fruity faggot anti-war liberals

Attached: methode-times-prodmigration-web-bin-5de39a15-7449-3a47-a3a4-6fb2ae966798.jpg (69.98 KB, 685x456)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/u-s-marine-to-be-imprisoned-over-involvement-with-hate-groups/
npr.org/tags/129770930/don-t-ask-don-t-tell
minepi.com/JPie
nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html
bitchute.com/video/GfzH48YopTW1/
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=8856AC4042432B3A3C29114F1FFC42DF.
nps.gov/revwar/unfinished_revolution/veteran_entitlements.htm
bitchute.com/video/GQWAg0782Pej/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-avoided-the-military-draft-which-was-common-at-the-time-vietnam-war-2018-12
8ch.net/analockman/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UoTCO9XBnXo

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Back to cuckchan and thedonald Dad.

John Green
John Green

Interesting way of telling us that you have low testosterone

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

form anti-Jewish movements within the military

Attached: topkek-spiderman.webm (447.11 KB, 640x356)

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

<if you won't personally die in more foreign wars for israel goy why don't you support our golems that do

FFS the state of shilling to get a war with Iran.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Most of what you said is just wrong.

Let's start here: Get to unhide your power level and form anti-Jewish movements within the military

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/u-s-marine-to-be-imprisoned-over-involvement-with-hate-groups/

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

You might have a point OP, apart from the unhide your power level and form anti-Jewish movements part. Expressing political identity when you're in the military is verboten.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Spend time with masculine conservative men ( who kiss each)

npr.org/tags/129770930/don-t-ask-don-t-tell

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

<you will do what the government tells you or else you're a limp wristed fruity faggot anti-war liberal
How do those boots taste?

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

The people who are in the military are very aware of what's going on, no doubt about it. I like them, but I don't like the military establishment itself, which goes for the greatest ally's interests instead of our own.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Why is Zig Forums anti-military? You might as well ask why Zig Forums is anti-zog or why they're against the jew. All those example of perks you listed are either pure LARP or zionist propaganda so you can go fight for the jews in the middle east. These anti-zionist groups are either purged, co-opted, or never amount to anything and while the rail against the jew they never accomplish anything of note.

Why is Zig Forums anti-military? We aren't is the easiest answer as any nat-soc knows the great benefits of a army of patriots has on both the military and civilian life but most of it isn't white and the white ones sticking it out are usually either natural bootlickers or fanatic zionists. Both of whom would happily Waco their own people seeking independence from the evil that is the United Slaves of Isreal.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Why fight shitskins on the other side of the world?

That's where they should be.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

have a transgender officer who the other recruit marine's think is hott
everyone is pro lgtbtqa+ tons of spics, niggers and reddit turds
Obama ruined the already dishonerable and corrupt usa military. My ancestors got medals in ww2 and korea, they both hated the military and warned us to stay away. Usa military treats their men worse than they treat their machines, and they leave perfectly good tanks in the desert for isis, so they treat their machines pretty shitty.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

eating unhealthy, processed food
fighting the good sandniggers that hate jews in support of the bad sandniggers that fund mosques in Europe and order Swedish Instagram models to fuck their 10 year old sons and eat their shit
wasting precious years of your youth

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

No, I'M the real man here, shooting a gun might ruin my medi-pedi and being in a desert will dry my skin up!

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

1. Reported for QTDDTOT.
2. Reported for supporting jews.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

<good sandniggers

???

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Because fight your own wars, kike

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

The people who are in the military are very aware of what's going on, no doubt about it.
The people in the military are subhuman trash to the last. Worst people this country has ever produced.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

<only soldiers are allowed to have guns
Again, how do those boots taste, double-digit IQ retard?

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Zig Forums isn't. Zig Forums is just tired of you spamming faggots wasting everyone's time.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

So you aren't going to even try to argue around your point and how it could be redeemed but rather ad hominem the volk in defence of the United Slaves of Isreal and the jews they serve. Pathetic.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

My buddy is in the marines, he became much more reddit personified after all the indoctrination they push. All of his stories involve bisexual and gay marines, and he said there is a transgender male to female officer that everyone thinks is hot. The USA armed forces sound really gay.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

This isn't a thread to ask a question. It's to convince low-T anti-war faggots that the military is worth it.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Digits confirm

Attached: 5628A3AB-3504-443B-88CF-7564CBAA8664.gif (1.85 MB, 244x262)

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

To be fair I don't think we hate the soldiers in the military, we just hate that the military is a paid mercenary group for Israel.
We recognize that the military is (mostly) filled with whites trying to get pay for college and for life later on. I doubt Zig Forums hasn't had at least one user whose brother fought in the Wars on Terror (like mines did.)

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Fuck you faggot. You were never combat arms just some fobbit who lies to dumb thots and listens to joe rogan. Eat a bullet and do the rest of us a favor.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

So you are low-t if you don't fight for the United Slaves of Isreal eh? Sounds like a jewish sophistry to me lads.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Trips of truth

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

How have you found your way here and not already know?

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

To be fair I don't think we hate the soldiers in the military
We absolutely do. Go back to reddit anytime.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Why is this board getting shilled so hard? Oh I know. jobless marxist finds a job as a disinfo agent.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

It's not "this board", it's a bunch of faggots.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Attached: Trio---------------Da----Da----Da---[[---Official----Video---]]-lNYcviXK4rg.webm (6.4 MB, 320x240)

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Hey (((you)))

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Filtered.

Attached: BrigGenHaimovitch-LtGenClark(nigger).jpg (26.57 KB, 500x349)

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Iran is based as they are the only real district to Isreal.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

is this loaded question divide and conquer?

Attached: D51ANwQW0AA-2Ok.jpg (102.84 KB, 808x1024)
Attached: D7tGMKzXsAAt-Br.png (398.38 KB, 805x738)
Attached: Jerzy-Urban.jpg (124.31 KB, 1200x656)
Attached: israel-american-relations.jpg (81.23 KB, 568x416)
Attached: the-first-moonman.jpg (137.86 KB, 959x1200)

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Resistance to Isreal *

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Military in the current year is pozzed as fuck you tranny faggot.
And just from the first line alone you know OP is a literally a faggot.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Get to unhide your power level and form anti-Jewish movements within the military

Then why not just stop the pussy footing middle east middle man and declare war on jizzrael now?

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

I don't hate the military, it can get away with being the quarter it's size.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

OP-Spoken like a truly brainwashed servant of ZOG
Much truth in that post.
All of your points uncover a LARPer that has never been around the military, none of those points are true in the US military. Go unhide your power level and you WILL be court-martialed or discharged. 90-95% never see combat. Why do you think vets always want to know which unit etc. you were in=fastest way to know how full of shit you are. The rest of the points are full on projecting BS.
Real Deal is this. ALL US military ops serve the Jew. You go and kill people to make their will imposed on anyone who questions it and make people be open to being raped by their banks and corporations. You kill so that fat Boomers make bank in their stocks or at their jobs that are dependent on the Military-Industrial complex. You will murder your fellow citizens at command so they can be invaded by Beaners and Niggers or have their children fucked by Fags and Trannies. You are the gun to head of Europeans that would oppose their countries being Niggered. No white man should serve such a degenerate group of people.>>13398555

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

If you join the forces, you're undisciplined. limp-wrist human refuse who's too stupid to make it in real life. You're essentially just a grown up child who can't or won't decide and act for himself so you join elementary school 2.0 where other people decide and care for you and all you have to do is obey.
I can see how that can be very comfortable place to be for some certain types of people. They're never strong personalities.
Also US military is a mercenary force.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Jews want you to think the people who could actually help you in a race war are your enemy. It's as simple as that.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Fuck off

Attached: A-Nigger-in-the-White-House.mp4 (6.3 MB, 992x558)

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

you literally have to take hormone suppressants to join any us form of military id rather blow my head off then let it get blown off by a kike disguised as a arab while my penis doesnt work

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

you literally have to take hormone suppressants to join any us form of military
Explain.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

dont have to kike do some research yourself

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Fighting for dumb causes is stupid, eat Pi instead.
minepi.com/JPie

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

OP still hasn't responded to a rather pertinent post, low IQ zogbot confirmed

Matthew King
Matthew King

This has never been true and it is never going to be true.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

Listen nigger, that's not how it works, you make the claim, then you fucking substanstiate that claim (ie prove it). So either post sauce or GTFO with your schizo/fed/slide posting bullshit.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Be military medic, 18.
Do a few deployments, spend almost two years in country.
Treat dozens of gunshots and injuries.
Face guns, knives, bombs, assaults, etc.
Get out.
Have college paid for, low cost loans, veteran benefits for life.
Counseling for the horrible things seen in those two years.
Constant media attention, non-profits, awareness, sympathy and help.
"Thank You For Your Service"

Be civilian paramedic in dense urban area USA, 20, $14.00/hr.
Turn 30, $15.25/hr, top bracket, no more raises. City contracts with non-profit.
Treat hundreds of gunshots wounds, stabbings, assaults.
Respond to countless rapes, murders, beatings, child abuse scenes, suicides.
Have guns, knives, bats, brandished at you. Rocks, bottles, and trash thrown at you.
Be spat, vomited, shat, and pissed on.
Not allowed to strike by law, shut the fuck up and go back to work slave.
Did we mention mandatory overtime? 60hr week sounds about right.
Get no tuition assistance, poverty pay, PTSD, no mental health resources, and have most of what you do attributed to the fire department in the public eye.
Have suicide and depression rates professionally on par with vets.
No getting out, no raises, everyone is broke, lucky no layoffs, cost of living goes up.

Maybe 'cause you can't go 20 min. without hearing how fucking great the minions of ZOG are, when in reality 99.99% of them spent a few months inside the wire at a desk or in a kitchen. Do we really need to do things like pay for lifetime healthcare because of three years work in your 20's? Or is it really just another way to plug fools into the tit of Gov. money? Brainwashed fucks most of them, about to march off to their deaths in Iran.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

yes federal government doesnt want you to join the army what a great statement retard you caught me

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

wow op gay af fuck off

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

by the way its not like they try to hide it its because of prostitutes in vietnam and everyone was getting aids and shit so now you take yummy dick breaking pills if you join its fact it takes barely any research

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Be surrounded by room temperature IQ retards that only know how to obey and spout any opinion given to them by authority.
If you show any real nationalistic or racist ideas or attitudes its an immediate court martial
Swim in tight pussy after telling girls war stories about fighting dozens of towelheads singlehandedly
your wife back home fucks random strangers because its been 8 months without cock and you are stuck in bumbfuck nowhere killing patriotic iraqis because the orange kike told you so
leftists literally spit on you while the cuckservatives use you as a prop to get votes
Become highly disciplined and be able to avoid degeneracy when returning from the war
veterans are literally 70% of the homeless population and even more are drug addicts trying to escape their PTSD
fighting against some of the very few countries still fighting against jewish rule and try to tear them down with treachery and lies like the kike slave you are

eat shit and die camonigger

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM, THE THREAD=

Attached: df4d827e2a7e700efa4b2d768bb29078df1e45b73617157136b71ade7fc9acd8.jpg (272.87 KB, 1653x1103)

William Evans
William Evans

Sitting for Israel is BASED fellow pede

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

dying

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

In an institution tripping over itself to put women and shitskins into key positions of power that they can/will abuse.

doubt.jpg

You mean have shell shock and get hooked on opiates and then die homeless because Jews pulled all funding for vets and put it into Israel aid packages?

You mean get paid to shoot Mudslimes on behalf of royal mudslimes so they can keep their oil? who are keeping it on behalf of Jews, who they secretly are?

Attached: absolutely-disgusting.png (330 KB, 791x569)

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Kill yourself ZOGbot
I'm that dude fucking your girl while you're deployed

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Because Jews.

Attached: Jews-and-Trannies---Tranny-Jew.jpg (1.4 MB, 2372x2432)

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Come on now Jodie, give the guy a break.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Maybe the term "zogbot" will tell you anything.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

The usa military is pozzed. You won't get any masculinity, you'll get LGBT acceptance seminars, and diversity classes.

William Bennett
William Bennett

Checked and based.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Because many haven't been in the military. nu/pol/ tries to find an excuse of not to go into the military, due to their fragile bone marrow disease, overweight or being complete pussies.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

we're not

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Zogbot r gud
Dogfaced things are worth honoring
Get fucked.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Those are all jewish diseases.

<you are weak if you don't die for isreal

Yawn

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

reddit spacing
replying to slide thread
bumping slide thread
still got trips
still made a good point surrounded by 1 line phone-poster replies
Really made me think. The state of this board. Smh.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Citation needed.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

op pic is shopped

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Mot of 8/pol/ is on DACA (I'm not but my wife is) and we support the military… we don't support ZOG, but please don't confuse both. Remember, Hitler would want us Aryans together rather than to fall for Jewish D&C tactics that discriminate against Americans, Hispanics, Meds, and Slavs.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

Your posting style is a lot like the spook over in the warrant thread. Either way faggot, the burden of proof lies with he who makes the claim, hence suce or GTFO. If you try to tell me something then you ought to be able to back it up, that's just common law. I should not have to, nor will I go running after your willy nilly bullshit to substantiate a claim you refuse to provide evidence for.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Ryan Dawson provides proof to what he's saying.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

be ex zogbot
get out
"skills" don't transfer to civilian job market because "lol grunt"
VA ignores and neglects you
"yeah good job pal thanks for your service :^)"
several health issues linked to overuse in the military (ie humping a fucking pack thats twice your weight cross country)
stress causes incredible nicotine and alcohol dependence
have ptsd and can't sleep most nights
try to go to college but flunk because "lol cant sleep at night" "mind i always racing :^)"
have to spend july 4th with double ear pro on in a quiet room meditating to not lose your shit
go into poverty because you can only get shit tier jobs and you got medically discharged so daddy govt won't give you sweet retirement checks
eventually lose your mind completely and become an hero because life is shit and will only get much worse
die
Some top notch benefits right there mr herschel, sign me up!

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

I bet he's got a real nice place, maybe even a nice car :^)

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

A lot of Zig Forums are military veterans and thus naturally hate the military.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

Fuck these golems. You can go to bring gay rights to Iran nigger, I aint doing it for sure.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

my sides, who is that ? based as fuck

William Hall
William Hall

Unless you have the patience of father time, it's a revolving door. If you become a lifer then chances are you probably don't have much other option in terms of career. For many of them,if they got discharged right now the would be without a paddle. Many hve families that depend on them, so either they work themselve to death or their family goes hungry/homeless.
The modern US military is closer to a corporate entity than a patriotic force, it's jsut a meat grinder for profit, and guess what the select cut of meat is?

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Why aren't you dying for Blumpf, user?

Attached: 5261764d21c0023cef8ceb4f13ec245e89946e65e2891131cefa0e629cf29d2a.jpg (42.51 KB, 750x720)

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

i dont just hate the Military as an abstraction. no, i hate the fucking troops on an individual level. if you are in the military, or ex-mil, or among the 5 million orbiters employed in the Military Industrial Entertainment Complex, then i hate you too. and my hatred for you is not abstract or partial. i hate you as a person and i hate everything about you and i curse that your faggot father squirted you out into your whore mother's flapping slit.

the US military are the biggest welfare queens. even worse than Shaniqua and the sheboons. you drove a fork lift for 2 years in Witchita and now you want a fucking handout for the rest of your life. you want free health care, free housing, free sinecure do nothing jobs of unproductive labor where you can tell other military faggots how much your pussy hurts. meanwhile this whole goddamn country is sinking into poverty because a few dozen rootless cosmopolitan kike billionaires who's wars you fought in have hoarded everything for themselves. fuck you troops.

the Pentagon's annual budget is now over $1 TRILLION per year, including the VA budget. there has never been as wasteful of an entity in history like the Pentagon. America is poor because our goddamn military have taken everything for themselves. if we canceled the Black Budget, which would defund the CIA, NSA, FBI, NRO, we could save over $72 billion a year. guess how much free healthcare and college costs? about $72 billion.

finally, the Pentagon has not won a real war since 1945. so what the fuck are we bankrupting ourselves for? to lose? honk fucking honk.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Ridiculous. The military, particularly the officer corps is heavily pro Israel, pro 3rd temple, rapture beleivers

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

What percentage of homeless men in the USA are veterans?

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

so asshurt he filtered me
lmao

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Judging by the number of military fat fucks I've seen, the services actually seem to reduce self-discipline.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

im a ZOG-faggot
The ZOG's military is full of faggots, spicks, niggers and Zionists, all fighting for the continuation of forced integration with niggers on the White Nation. That you love shows you're a ZOG-faggot.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Even David Koresh's Waco Compound was full of miscegenation.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (39.29 KB, 400x549)

Blake Long
Blake Long

Gradual subversion by anarchists.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

EH, FUCK THE ARMY (brotherhood of bullshit my ass) nothing but a bunch of FUCKING BLUE FALCONS

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

A lot of Zig Forums are military veterans and thus naturally hate the military.

I love veterans, because most of them add value to the world most of the time. I upbraid the government that breaks its own laws, violates its own principles, betrays its own loyalties -and incidentally oppresses its own veterans.

James Anderson
James Anderson

Unjustifiable campaigns.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

BASED and REDPILLED fellow migapede. I do support Israel just like G-D emperor Trump.

One more shekel has been deposited to your account

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

I know, we should support ZOG instead of opposing it. It is so BASTE.
I love how the government genocides my people, don't you?

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

If you don't want any of that, have fun hanging out with limp wristed fruity faggot anti-war liberals
Liberals are tougher than right wing faggots.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

The military does nothing honorable today so they deserve no honor.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

<fight and die for Israel
Yeah, what a dream of a life!

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

but they kill innocents for Israel. They help the ZOG
Don't you want to help the ZOG? are you some kind of libtard?

Attached: REAL-AMERICANS-LOVE-ISRAEL.jpg (14.08 KB, 227x222)

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

I'm pro military, who the hell isn't for having armed forces to protect your people?

I'm not pro-baptizing lands in blood to be walked by the children of Israel and being a subservient dog on a leash while our daughters are taught to be mated with the jackals of Africa.

Dumbass boomer kike.

Attached: Abra-Kadabra.webm (1.92 MB, 648x480)

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

dying for Israel is the ultimate way of trolling libtards.
They'll still probably call me antisemite, lol

Michael Price
Michael Price

All this text.
Doesn't even capitalize the beginning of his sentences.

Attached: ZEBxqIA.jpg (31.95 KB, 800x450)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Because they're cucked faggots who do the bidding of the Jews. When was the last time American soldiers fight to defend they land? 1812? No really, that was the last time.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

They're not a masculine conservative army, they're gay zionist neoliberals who have the audacity to complain about anti-immigration activists when they took part in genociding Arabs for sports cars and Israel. Fuck the troops.

They're the ones responsible for starting the mass immigration issue with their war crimes, but they want to prevent us from speaking about it.
Yeah, you're really "tough" gunning down brown kids in the desert for afghan pedophiles. No different from you aborting babies.
nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Because this board has been infiltrated by /leftypol/ antifa LARPING as right wing.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

they took part in genociding Arabs
Who give a flying fuck about dead sandniggers? Fuck off Ahmed.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Even militaryfags know our military is full of cucks.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Haha! This board hates the military because the military is too busy checking reality to be bigots.

I don’t like the military, but my reasons are not the reasons Zig Forumstards chain themselves into.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

The issue is that these gay antifa troops are hypocrites to the core. You're not directly harming people by criticizing immigration, they WILLINGLY did by participating the military industrial complex for pensions that could buy them sports cars like Dodge Chargers.

Ted Leiu was a vet, but he's a complete fag who wants to censor your views/groups while committing worse.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

I call bull. I saw like one spic.

Attached: rtfm.png (73 KB, 228x489)

David Foster
David Foster

Lots of threads trying to "shame" anons into joining the military lately.
If I ever saw an indicator that they really want to start shit with Iran, this is it.

Sorry faggots, the times when you could sucker well meaning but ignorant "right-wingers" into fighting Israel's wars are over, you will have to institute the draft to get the meat for your grinder.

Attached: whiteFeather-ArnoldBennettColliersWeekly-7jDLg.width-800.jpg (56.71 KB, 450x432)

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Ted Leiu
Everybody in the military is like Ted Lieu
NO. Everybody in the military is a tranny like Chelsea Manning. Fuck off queer.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

If troops were checking reality, then they would realize that they're fighting for kikes and globally enforced sodomy. The gay troops are the sole cause of domestic issues like mass immigration in the first place, there's no reason for us to be in the Middle East at all.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

there's no reason for us to be in the Middle East at all.
The entire planet belongs to white people. Non white subhumans exist only to serve us. That oil is our oil and we are not seizing it by force. That is my only complaint

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Don't forget that jews are white. We are helping our based white brothers spreading Western democracy to the middle east.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Doesn't matter since most of the troops are leftist faggots with zero self-awareness.

Take the guy doxed in for instance:
"Bash the fash! Their evil ideology killed 51 muslins in NZ and all of them should be killed for the act of talking about…*gasp*…declining numbers! Also, you should listen me because I willingly participated in a group that commits drone strikes and other types of war crimes against 1000+ Islamic civilians for Israel"

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

.>>13399231
most of the troops are leftist faggots
Again. You are talking about non whites and queers in the military. It looks like you have no idea what you are talking about

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

You get court martialed for even endorsing Zionist Blumpf. Meanwhile, you're able to be openly Marxist and gay. Fuck the troops.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

At first I thought that had to be a photoshop.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (202.1 KB, 1500x949)

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

I’ve been in as air ISR. I’ve gotten out. Being a pawn for israel is not worth any of what they offer. I constantly hate how I was a pawn for the jews even though I wasn’t aware of it when I joined, being a dumb fuck at the time. I learned before I left, that’s for sure.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

There is no peaceful way of fixing any of this shit if we’re to do so before whites are exterminated by jews and their subhuman and goy tools. I hope we succeed and see all the filth purged from this world.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

I don't hold it against him personally because he was specifically targeted by the FEDs but his Seventh-Day Adventist group was what it was.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Fight and die for Israel, Goyim.
bitchute.com/video/GfzH48YopTW1/

Attached: American.jpg (40.41 KB, 545x290)

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

1. (((Shills)))
2. There are a lot of shitskins here, who try to pull anything on MUH ISRLL!, spread defatism and are interested in a weak west. Just think how absurd it is to be anit military as a fascist/NatSoc, when one of the foundations is a strong people with a strong state. You may think everybody here is white and looks about like in the OP pic, but there are a lot faggot, shitskin and chink scum shilling their little agenda.
Like , there are "good sandniggers", they are Semites, most are commies and other trash that need to be exterminated. You cant just close your eyes to it and hide behind the sea, you have to physically remove shitskins, commies, niggers, Jews, faggots, liberals because else they will always try to harm your nation. Shitskins are NOT our friends and if anything Israel is based for making Jews and Muslims kill each other, let the nigs and the pigs kill each other.

A strong military is the #1 priority of a state, the current state of the army is totally cucked and kosher I know that, but having a strong military is the most important thing.

By Jingo, to war!

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Wars for who's benefit? You're not doing any favors to the white man by sending all of the refugees from your wars to Europe. Instead your doing favor to the Jew by defeating all of his regional foes.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Top kek!
Spend time with cuck men shooting towelheads for ZOG so ZOG has an excuse to import many more towelheads to overun your home town.
Mein sides!
Jarheads are good for jokes and dying for ZOG
Confusing anti-zog with anti-military
2/10 bait

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Wars are the essence of life to all civilzation, it strengthens the people, both their bodies and will, it rids a people of their abundance of males, its a ride of passage especially to future Elites as war is a great trial and demands respect and it remindes the people of their enemies and that they must always be watchful and ready to fight. Its a common theme that a people who fall into great peace lose the struggle that war gave them and start decaying and degenerating. European nobles, once warriors and protectors degenerated into corrupt, ignorant and perverted fools only after they exchanged the horse for the chateau.
Besides this, war must be fought for saftey. Shitskins, chinks, Russians, niggers are NOT our friends and will take any opportunity to damage and harm Europe and America, to turn into the same shithole they are. You cant just hide and leave all but Northern America to the enemy, because once all is conquered they will come for you.
War is a good thing, its just a tragedy of life that we need it. Even a ZOG war is better than peace, dont fall for the defatism shills spread here, life is not ideal and some men must serve in the army they get not the one they want.
Dont get me wrong, I am against all that SJW crap, the bureaucracy, Old Guard strategists, civilian control and other kosher nonsense, but you cant just drop your defense because the enemy started infiltrating it, or you will end like Europe.
Light up the middle east, nuke Asia, exterminate Africa, its the only way.

Shills like you will be used to test new weapons and grenades, faggot.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

anitwhite government
lets join it and be antiwhite for a time and then make our move
meanwhile in reality

this is what you fight for when you work for the gov, there are exeptions and places you can be usefull while working for the system (!) but majority of the time this is what you protect

Attached: america1432383407780.jpg (59.57 KB, 324x453)

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

War is a good thing, its just a tragedy of life that we need it. Even a ZOG war is better than peace, dont fall for the defatism shills spread here, life is not ideal and some men must serve in the army they get not the one they want.
Disagree, ZOG war is just an excuse to invite sandniggers into US and Europe and waste tax money.

American and euro troops don't get better fighting in Afghanistan, if anything they get worse due to the low intensity nature of the conflict, most time is spent in occupation.

David Morgan
David Morgan

Disagree, ZOG war is just an excuse to invite sandniggers into US and Europe and waste tax money.
Thats actually a good thing because it will force whites into action again. You can always kill them or better machine gun them down at the border, refugee invasion is not a necessary of war.
muh tax money
Most tax money is a waste.

don't get better fighting
Of course you get better with practice.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

what is this neoconservative murica macho comacho joe rogan patriotism? They want people dumb and easily impressed so they can use them and throw them away after they get back. AMERICAN MILITARY DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WAR VETERANS. Governement and army are not your friends.

Wars are the essence of life to all civilzation

War is the most DYSGENIC event you can have. More inelligent people die in wars disproportionally more, WW1 and WW2 were dysgenice the same way. Intelligent people are braver and have higher ranks in military and higher risk of dying. Full on militarization weakens nations.

Attached: americans1392600577397.jpg (92.76 KB, 800x576)

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Thats actually a good thing because it will force whites into action again. You can always kill them or better machine gun them down at the border, refugee invasion is not a necessary of war.
Except that part is not happening, you don't need to kill slims in the ME in order to kill the slims at home. You have cases where Germany, a country who didn't do shit in ME, got flooded by slims.
Most tax money is a waste.
Could be way better spent.
Of course you get better with practice.
You are better off training at the range or with the bros. Same shit, arabs can't fight worth shit, they just wait until you leave and stab you in the back.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

War to defend your people is good and essential. However the Modern (as you say "civilized") wars are the opposite of that. War is a racket, read it gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=8856AC4042432B3A3C29114F1FFC42DF. What have the wars given? Trillions in debt and millions killed and displaced(sent to Europe mostly). Europe didn't end up like "that", rather it was conquered by America and demilitarized (denazified).

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Not only do troops invite sandnigger refugees, they also cause those shitskins to conduct terrorist attacks on our civilians. To make matters worse, most are neocon/neolib antifa mouthpieces that want to restrict your right to speak about the immigration problem.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

shooting towelheads for a living
I don't fancy shooting towlheads for ZOG

Swim in tight pussy
Military sluts are among the lowest quality women on earth. The moment you're out of sight, they will start fucking the dog.

able to avoid degeneracy when returning from the war
Especially if you're dead or crippled

You already said that.
I actually respect Muslims who fight ZOG. I understand them completely. They're right. America should be destroyed.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Military sluts are among the lowest quality women on earth.

Ive heard as well that wifes of soldiers are notorious for cheating, its usually the daddy issues histrionic girls that are crazy about military guys, so not stable women in any way and horrible quality as wives (not that ZOG army personell deserves better).

I actually respect Muslims who fight ZOG. I understand them completely. They're right. America should be destroyed.

We have a conflict with Muslims, but Im not a anti-Muslim neoconservative, but easy on the america hate.

Attached: america-amerimutts-ww2-charicature.jpg (190.82 KB, 878x1200)
Attached: american-cap-960.jpg (60.44 KB, 960x540)

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

They will attack us regardless of wheter we attack them or not, shitskins hate America for its ideals and Europe for its history, there cant be no piece and the current situation is better because we are the ones bombing them, just need to throw more bombs are more "civilians".

The Victors of the world wars got supermacy and wealth, the spoils of war make up for the cost.
conquered by America and demilitarized
Saved by America from the Soviet menace. It was why Patton had to die; he saved western Germany from the (((communists))). America didnt demilitarize Europe, they have no interest in babysitting their "allies" like they do today. Cold War Europe had conscriptions, space agencies and its own independent arms projects, it was only after the cold war that the Europeans themselves became lazy and arrogant, disarming their nations so they could pay for socialist programms. Europe did it all to itself, the old story of evil America destroying it is old pro Russian and thus pro communist propaganda and fed of the deep insult Europeans felt after centuries of success now that they were losers. America is an ally, Russia is a tyrant.

Except that part is not happening
It is, people, especially youngsters, are now confronted with inferior humanoids whom their parents only knew for the (((TV))). They see for theirself how shit everything these people do and say is, its brewing.
And if Europeans let themselves be overtaken by barbarians, then they deserve to vanish, just like the Greeks and Romans and Egyptians.
Could be way better spent.
For what? Gibs? Another ABC agency?

Nonsense, before 1815 Europe was in a constant state of war and they had polymaths, generals, artists, laborers, artisans, everything peacful societies dont have. SHILL

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

we are the ones bombing them
We aren't the ones giving the orders, we're just the ones footing the bills and paying with American lives. Jews and oil tycoons are the ones giving the orders.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

The US military has been screwing over veterans since its inception.
"Even for white, northern, male veterans like Joseph Plumb Martin, who benefited from these federal pension acts, $96 a year was little compensation for what they had lost in their service. On average, the longer an individual served in the Revolutionary War, the less property he or she accumulated in his or her lifetime. Martin, for example, took his little military pay and moved to Maine where rumor had it land was free. One of his former generals, Henry Knox, bought up all the land where Martin lived and forced him and his fellow enlisted veterans to pay for legal title to lands they had already improved."
nps.gov/revwar/unfinished_revolution/veteran_entitlements.htm

Attached: portrait-daniel-shays.jpg (36.04 KB, 300x405)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

It is, people, especially youngsters, are now confronted with inferior humanoids whom their parents only knew for the (((TV))). They see for theirself how shit everything these people do and say is, its brewing.
But the state sends the very military men who kill slims in the ME to kill youngsters who fight slim refugees in their country.
And if Europeans let themselves be overtaken by barbarians, then they deserve to vanish, just like the Greeks and Romans and Egyptians.
Such nonsense, America is taken over by spics right now, do they deserve it?
For what? Gibs? Another ABC agency?
Infrastructure.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

screwing
You're using that word too lightly.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Saved from the Soviet menace? They fought on the same side as the Soviets. Without the Lend-Lease program the Soviets would have been completely and soundly defeated.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Nonsense, before 1815 Europe was in a constant state of war and they had polymaths, generals, artists, laborers, artisans, everything peacful societies dont have. SHILL

BULLSHIT.
War is DYSGENIC.
WW1&2 had unseen human casualties, before automated weapons there simply wasnt possible to kill as many people, that is why they were called "world wars" and high IQ idealistic people die more often in wars.
Intelligence drop we see today is largely due to dysgenic effect from mass caulaties of WW1 and WW2.

has anyone noticed how "go into military goy be a man" is shilled primarily towards salt of the earth white conservative types? nice legal way to kill of notty voters.

Attached: america-white-1435240932134.jpg (107.82 KB, 640x640)

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

*reads op*

I think it's pretty obvious.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

But the state sends the very military men who kill slims in the ME to kill youngsters who fight slim refugees in their country.
Don't start thinking you'll get away with persecuting males of slender and normal weight here (unironic because I know your agenda with that).

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Nigger what, slim is shorthand for muslims.

James Adams
James Adams

yes, precisely the bravest end up dying. The bug people are the ones who survive.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Chadfags are trying to promote the idea of chad/labourer proportions in society as being above in status to the slim, long haired leftist stereotype. Using the word slim advances that meme tech.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

the bravest end up dying

here is a study on IQ drop.
Regarding bravery, it was historically tested in military (officers marched first) and you should be brave, but it simply doesnt work that way in a MASS WAR where things become dysgenic on a big scale.

Attached: intelligence-victorian.png (86.03 KB, 892x861)

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

We wouldn't have a conflict with Muslims were it not for ZOG using us as meat shields, invading their countries, bombing their hospitals and Mosques, stealing their oil and land, and then inviting the vengeful survivors into our nation.
You're right that I should go easier on "America" though. People get confused and think I'm hating on Americans rather than the jewish Regime.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

yes, I agree with you war is a dysgenic influence. Not to mention that both world wars were essentially brother wars.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Zig Forums doesn't hate the military. Many here are or were in it. Zig Forums despises (((whom))) the military serves.

Another massive effort to get us into a limited nuclear war is in the offing. The 'Russia!!!' cries have never ceased because that is still their plan - it was only a little delayed by Trump's winning the Presidency. Starting a war with Iran is their most preferred option, but it's not the only one. What it shows, more than anything else, is that they've so thoroughly spun Trump around, he can't see straight anymore.

A useful index for the likes of Zig Forums is the Rick Wilson trolling. If they ever acknowledge that the Russian government had zero to do with the "Steele Dossier", that it was an American scheme from beginning to end, which Fox News does know for certain, has been sent proof, then they are moving on to the next step. But so far, Zogbot Hannity just keeps blaming 'the Russians!!!'.

Keep your eye on the ball: these parasites want a war that pushes the world into accepting some semblance of world governance. That's what the immigration scheme is about, that's what the racism morality plays are about, that's what the rewritten Abrahamic religions are about, thatsa what the wars are about. They are abunch of cancerous child-sacrificing wackos who would be killed by any saner spcoiety were they exposed to the light of day. They want their world government in order to prevent their wacko secrets from coming out. They want war.

Attached: Jewish-pop-in-US-map.png (667.11 KB, 2000x1414)
Attached: pol-.jpg (42.36 KB, 519x428)

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Wifes of soldiers are notorious for cheating
Of course but not just women in military only. Women in general need sex at least once a week and in military, you won't be able to meet your wife for 6 months or more so they are prone to find another partner to satisfy their lust

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

Another military recruitment thread?
NO MOISHE! NO MORE BROTHER WARS FOR VERMIN PARASITES!

The next time my weapons spill blood it will be yours.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

Shills like you will be used to test new weapons and grenades, faggot.
shill
lurk two years like you were told before blogposting

James Price
James Price

Don’t be sad OP.
Zig Forums doesn’t hate the military. Now kikes, shills, and libs do.
Being in the military gives you the skills and self discipline to fight Zog. Anyone who says you won’t benefit from these skills is a mongoloid.

Do you risk dying as a Zogbot? Yes. But don’t die like a bitch.

Combat arms is the most White of all parts of the army. We had two niggers in my platoon in the line companies. And they were supply clerks. Not infantry.

Soldiering skills will be important in the coming day of the rope. Can you get similar skills elsewhere—yes. General SIG shit and some boomer camps (run by ex Zogbots oh my!)

Hitler was an avid militarist.
All kikes must die. And will due to ex-zogbots. Not keyboard shills.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

fighting the good sandniggers that hate jews in support of the bad sandniggers that fund mosques in Europe and order Swedish Instagram models to fuck their 10 year old sons and eat their shit
um, what?

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Those who go into the Military don't have 2 brain cells to rub together to understand ZOG and what it takes to remove it, the military doesn't need men who are capable of thinking for themselves, they need drones who can fight and kill unflinchingly. Those coming out of the Military who by chance aren't drones will anyway be too brainwashed, drilled and suffering from crippling PTSD as to be completely neutralized. For these reasons ZOG is not going to be defeated by those who wittingly or unwittingly ever served it.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

got a way with words user

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Because modern soldiers are psychopaths who have been mentally-broken and dehumanized by (((modern training techniques))) that have been in place since WW2. They all want to kill Nazis because they grew up playing Medal of Hora and Call of Jewty and watching hollywood war movies. ZOGbots would have no problem killing White Americans if the government told them to.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

I wish idealistic larping faggots with no grounding in reality like you would stop beating this dead horse.

saying this makes it abundantly clear that you haven't even stood a mile away from any military personnel in your entire life. take it from me bud, it ain't so.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

This.

It's a big problem when you fight sandnigger that look like the left, only to import in the sandniggers in the right.

Attached: asma-assad-2168255b.jpg (59.81 KB, 620x387)
Attached: sunni-muslim.jpg (159.53 KB, 620x413)

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Military sluts are among the lowest quality women on earth. The moment you're out of sight, they will start fucking the dog.
Holy sh*t that is fucking awesome!

John White
John White

*reads one sided op*

I think I know why.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Support the Israeli foreign legion

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

SIR YES SIR, TO DEFEND GAY MARRIGE SIR !! YOU PROTECT ISREAL SIR !!!

Attached: 1558642064132423489.png (1.47 MB, 927x725)

Juan Green
Juan Green

Does anything more even need to be said?

Attached: be31c9bc15e58426ca8135788a486d9ec831b088.jpg (96.9 KB, 768x768)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Oh gawd shut him down!

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

THIS

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

No different from you aborting babies.
You make that sound like a bad thing. You evangelicucks are pathetic lol

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Le cringe

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

I can't think of anything more humiliating for a White American than to have to get in a uniform and sing the Jewish anthem after the Jew shipped your civilian job off to China.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

pretty sure op is a knucklehead who thinks that military life since the beginning of humanity has been this ultra-masculine experience with perfect aesthetics and is noble and virtuous and honorable and whatever silly imaginary notions he can conjure up.

like with anything there is a measure of truth to aesthetic ideals, but that isn't the lived experience of the day to day soldier in any context ever. Sorry to burst your bubble but the figure of the disciplined ultra manly badass is marketing fiction, not reality.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

hate America for its ideals
<they hate us for our "freedoms"
Just stop lol

Carter King
Carter King

They can't; they don't have any other line of bullshit to use

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

hate America for its ideals
What a coincidence, so do I.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

->guess how much free healthcare and college costs? about $72 billion.
Is this a joke? Do people actually think this shit is that cheap?

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Do people actually think this shit is that cheap
Well the US can afford to give $43 billion to Israel every year.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

That's how Israel affords free education and healthcare, lol

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

swears an oath to defend the constitution
gets marshalled for spewing maga tier slogans about muh freedoms
superiors are fat browns and blacks who treat you like shit
get passed over by a woman for promotion
at least I got to shoot guns tho
gets out and the best respect you'll get is 25% off ur meal at denny's on memorial day

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

they should just start wearing Israeli uniforms, it would save everyone a lot of trouble

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

You niggers fight for literal israeli jews and yet you come here and ask why we are anti-military? You may be fighting and killing sand niggers but its to our detriment as these wars cause massive migration of sand niggers into europe where they rape our women with impunity. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

blatant shilling to join ZOGbot corps
100 UIDs

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

It isn't. It's anti ZOGbot. There's a difference.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Attached: kike.jpg (1.08 MB, 2000x1000)

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Yes, but thats a drop im the bucket if you want to pay for free college/medical for everyone, while having an open border and uncontrolled immigration.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

the current state of the army is totally (((cucked))) and (((kosher))) I know that, but having a strong military is the most important thing. By Jingo, to war!
If you know all of our military branches are kosher, then why should we send our best and brightest (i.e. Whites) to die in desert shitholes for elite desert tribesmen?
War is good because it rids people of their abundance of males
<OY VEY GOY!!! OVERPOPULATION IS BAD!!! YOU SHOULD SEND ALL OF YOUR WHITE SONS TO DIE FOR US!!!
Even a ZOG war is better than peace
Pic related is what all White men fight for when they sign up for military service. Kys faggot.

Attached: Cuckservatives.jpg (2.26 MB, 3651x2855)

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Mooning is now a white supremacist symbol lmao

Attached: 20071104.gif (22.1 KB, 468x460)

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Shitskins are NOT our friends and if anything Israel is based for making Jews and Muslims kill each other, let the nigs and the pigs kill each other.
Maybe if this conflict was contained to the middle east but the wars destroy arab countries sending refugees to europe. You're an obvious israeli shill

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

Thread shilling for the jewish destruction of Iran remains up.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

I am not anti military or even anti war. I know that some good men exist in that garbage pile. Still, most are zogbots and unworthy of the slightest trust. They're also embarrassing, just look what passes for discipline.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

HAHAHA, yeah sure. ZOG-Bots are so based! Why don't we like to die for Israel…

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

Why is this board so anti-military
Sucks jew cock for a living.
Another nation
Sucks jew cock for a living.
what?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

I wish I was an American hero like OP
but, I don't wan't to suck Israeli cock my whole life

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

fpbp
stop replying to retarded cuckchan-tier threads like this shit, it literally accomplishes nothing and just shits up the board.

Robert Long
Robert Long

Do you know where that pic was taken? I don't know what ZSME stands for.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Pretty sure that we all understand how to kill people for our own benefit rather than the kikes. It really isn’t that difficult to comprehend that we would all need to play disposable fucking nigger for the kikes for 8 years to learn it. If I was going to kill people I would only do so for my (genetic) nation and not as a fucking kike slave.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Perfect.
They can't get the browns, so they're looking for ones with a vision for a better America that can be lead to slaughter. They'll be subjected to either a dangerous combat situation or Jewish political crap, given awful training, and then shit out at some inopportune moment.

Another note, ever notice how certain posts that favor a ZOG objective magically keeps popping up on the home page? I think they figured that one out along with ensuring that one always seems to be able to reply on TOR.

Do you need a well-paid and capable military? Of course. But if you don't have a real country with borders and intelligent economic and immigration policies, it becomes pointless. I don't think we have any of the characteristics mentioned in this paragraph.

As for the moron complaining about EMT pay, I have no idea where this stupid fuck got his numbers from. Average pay is for an 30K, nationally. Any city will pay higher, and come on, how much of this stuff are you really seeing when you're not hanging out flirting with some hot number at the station.

Yawn.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

We NEED a Persian Gulf War 3.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

How does one become a military medic anyway?

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Why??

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

you won't get a dear john letter while your now ex gf is taking pole
girls will look at you with awe instead of ew
There is a reason military relationships fail frequently, friendo.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Truth in this post.
Zig Forums doesn't hate the military. I'm a veteran and have bled on 4 continents. Zig Forums hates the NATO and UN led militaries because they serve the Jew.
If my military became a force in service of my nation then I'd rejoin immediately. I'd sweep the floors or drive the recruitment buses, whatever was needed. Unfortunately my nation's forces serve Jews instead of the monarchy.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

So pvt Gomez gets blown up.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

wars for israel are cool and all but have you ever tried wars against israel?

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

it was only a little delayed by Trump's winning the Presidency.
Lmao magacope. Trump has always been part of the script.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Just to add to this.
Joining the military teaches you so much about life. In normal circumstances I'd recommend it to everyone. It took me from a layabout NEET into a fully functioning member of society. However, these are not normal circumstances. The Jew has infested so many facets of life now that it's almost impossible to serve any national institution without serving their interests.

I joined a regiment that no longer exists thanks to changes made in structure but it was infantry. We learned how to fight, how to lead, how to follow, how to survive, how to attack, how to defend and how to keep your calm in tense situations. The friendships and bonds made in heated combat situations go beyond any idea of trust in another human you could forge outside of them. Overall it was a positive experience doing my first tour, I was young and idealistic and didn't see the world for what it was. If you can do that and get out straight after then it can be good for you. You get to live in the fantasy world still.

As my career went on and I travelled more, I realised the truth of my situation. It was actually in Africa rather than the Mid East when it hit me, crowd controlling dumb niggers to stop them eating each other.
The people I fought against in the Mid East were patriots. We were the invaders. Together we had allowed the Jew to set two groups of patriots against each other to wipe us both out for their benefit. They didn't hate me, they hated what I stood for and now so did I.
My times in Africa were hard. The niggers are a different level of brutality and barbarism than the Arabs, more akin to the Slavs who I used to consider the least human until I went into Africa. I don't care if we blow the whole continent to pieces, it would probably improve the place.
I've come to the conclusion that if we must fight, we must fight alongside the Arab against the Jew to secure a Muslim homeland that we can deport all European Muslims to. We fight for a white Christian Europe in conjunction with their fighting for an Arab Islamic Arabia to defeat the puppetmasters intent on race mixing us all.

The Jew is too infectious though. The hate towards the Arabs too deep into the world. Joining the military now means serving their will. Being in white nationalist organisations means wanting to kill the Atabs which is just another form of Jew control.
Doing nothing isn't going to solve anything so a bad solution is better than no solution, but I do fear for our survival long term. Soon there will be only two races - the Jew and the others.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Because joining the US military, or any military that's part of NATO means fighting and dying for Israel.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

being in a desert will dry my skin up
I didn't know there were deserts in the USA.
TIL

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

Attached: Good-try-OP.png (1.05 MB, 1280x850)

Chase Price
Chase Price

Slavs who I used to consider the least human
by eurofag/amerifag sounds like a compliment

Attached: .jpg (40.9 KB, 560x314)

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

We got a live one today, boys.

'Spend time with' is faggot talk. Masculine conservative men…. hahahaha yeah for everyone one of those, there's ten niggers, fifteen spics, a sheboon, a dyke and a tranny.

More like, dishonourably discharged for so much as a book or tattoo that isn't pc.

More like, while your in a tent sweating your nuts off, your girl back home is getting a train run on her by a baseketball team.

Where exactly would that fan fiction take place?

Is that what you're calling being programmed by the government? Real men develop discipline on their own and have the moral compass to avoid filth.

Risk your life for pocket change by being a war criminal for the benefit of jews.

Thank you, don't come again unless you step up your weak af shitposting game.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

At the expense of Pvt user getting shot while his defensless family is at the mercy of blue gums back home?
Pretty shit tradeoff imo.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

why is this board so anti-military?
Mainly because I don't like clapping

Attached: armyfag.png (191.38 KB, 1483x856)

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Because: NatSocs are commie losers

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

test

John Ward
John Ward

I dont know how worldly experienced you are user, but what they do to each other in the Balkans when at war is demonic. And not in the fun edgy way but instead in the "these are not even people" way.
Only the virgin raping cannibal niggers are worse.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Not anti-military, anti-kiked-military AKA all current western ones.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

why don’t you appreciate the zogbots dying and getting maimed for Israel while their wives and gfs cuck them at home?
What do they do for me other than take my tax money and spend it blowing up sand people so that other more violent sand people can take over?

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

USS LIBERTY

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

bitchute.com/video/GQWAg0782Pej/

Attached: 9liberty.jpg (337.9 KB, 2560x1920)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Spend time with fat Niggers and Hispanic women competition to suck your supervisors dick so you can get the best performance report and promote… Gosh… I wonder why I laugh at the US military.

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

This is mostly correct. Last line is wrong. Those who left are USUALLY Woke And hard core if they left for the right reasons.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

lel fucking saved

Attached: ab9314249aae1660073c845c010636edc2555070573e548fced9fe2a59d5aad6.png (1.4 MB, 1182x890)

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Seriously? Israel is the US military's greatest ally. Spew anti-Semitism and you will get dishonorably discharged. You don't get an opinion in the military. You are a cog in a killing machine, built to obey orders.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Join our forces.
Fight for Israel.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Don't bother joining in the current year. The military is full of degenerate scum who couldn't get a real job. Back then when I enlisted it was already going south, the only real reason left to join is to laugh at niggers during the swim test. All the stereotypes are true, they can't swim to save their worthless nigger lives. Oh and fuck pissrael.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

I don’t support ZOG but I support the military
You can pick one and only one.
I think you mean to say, that you like veterans and soldiers maybe?

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

We could have built our own sun for energy instead of funding the military/Israel's expansion to get fossil fuels.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

"First to cuck on the "right",
And to build the Israels might,
And The Army Goes cucking Along
I'm a jews hired gun,
Fighting till the our race is done,
And the Army Goes cucking Along
I'll believe what they tell me,
'Cause I saw it on TV,
Iranians will have democracy
YIP-EEE!
And Donald Trump is our man,
so nod your head and trust the plan
As the army goes cucking along.

I bomb arabs en mass,
With sclomo's penis up my ass,
As the Army goes cucking along.
Men women non binary,
Even those with HIV
join the army and sing sclomo's song
Land of the unfree,
Open border policy,
And somehow, Iran's my enemy,
YI-PEEE
suffice just to say, this government is fake and gay,
As the army goes cucking along."

Attached: french-cuck-690x450.png (434.17 KB, 690x450)

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

This board is full of subversive shills, glow in the darks, and Muslims, and other foreigners. I woudln't expect anything else.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Depends on what you do, 99% of all jobs and time? No
What is the Equal Opportunities Complaint System for $1000?
You mean those hookers that would throw you in to alimony court as fast as they would take their clothes off? Also, you're not going to have those sorts of war stories at this point in time there m8
Not in uniform you're not. And if you do it off duty, you better hope they dont have a camera beamed on you
You can do that right now without having to go through so much trouble
Depends on your job

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Imagine being this much of a jew nigger-dick loving faggot. Yeah War is so good for our people just look at all the great things ww2 and onwards got us. War is great for little jewish boys like you, because jews have never in all history actually fought a war. War is bad for men.

war removes males

How is that a good thing? Have you seen what women on average choose for society? Men can work women are mouths to feed. It is men by the way, not males. Male and female are for animals, for humans (i know you don't think goyim are human but we are) it is man and woman.

War also kills the best men. So you kill off all of the strong and brave men in pointless wars for bankers, then you are left with soy jew men.

The only possible "good war" is a war in which we torture and kill every last yid.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Needs more rhymes, but over all well done

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

was meant for (you)

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Michael?

Attached: wojak.jpg (64.15 KB, 680x895)

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Civ life is temporary but being an absolute mad with the boys in RAR is eternal.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

If the military is so great why did pro-military pro-war shills like Bolton, Trump, Romney, Gingrich, Wolfowitz, Wallace, Rove, Cheney, and the like all draft dodge?

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-avoided-the-military-draft-which-was-common-at-the-time-vietnam-war-2018-12

If even the people who supposedly support the military and war the most don't actually want to join to support the military, why the fuck would any other sane person would?

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Somebody should have ended the thread at these. /thread

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Depends on the country m8.
The ADF is the prime example of what happens when leftists civs and evil Jews start to control the military.
They ruin the reputation of actual troops and make us all look like multicultural pussies.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Shut up pussy.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Too many end up fucked in the head. My buddy won't stop tweaking about IEDs.

"Shut up pussy." I love it. Great line to tweet to pussy chickenhawk Trump and his buddies.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

It's not anti-military. It's anti-ZOG. It's also anti-"conservative" and "liberal" bullshit.
t. former military

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Deep down we're all hurt animals. That's why we enlist.

David Howard
David Howard

but what they do to each other in the Balkans when at war is demonic.

I liver trought some of Yugo wars, can you expand?

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

conservative men
Conservatives don't conserve anything. They simply prolong the decline we're living through.
Swim in tight pussy after telling girls war stories
You're a degenerate.
You are a degenerate.
Seriously? Are you a recruiter or something? You aught to know that most of what takes place over there isn't actual combat. For that reason, it's boring as hell. Plus those aren't the shitskins that need combating. While you're skipping around in kebab-land fighting for Israel's real estate rights, your homeland is being ravaged from within.
Fight here instead.
But you won't.
You don't have it in you.
You'd rather follow the money than fight for your people's freedom.
Money is your god.

Pic related is a real soldier. Not you. You're just a mercenary.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.71 MB, 1200x802)

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

get halfway brainwashed in boot camp
Fight for Israel
Abandoned by nation when you come home missing limbs or suffering gulf war disease
Never enjoy fireworks again from PTSD
At least I made the world a better place for Israel
Reminder the tactics for making proper soldiers have been continuously decaying since WWII, so people aren't properly broken and made into soldiers in the first place. This is the singular cause of PTSD in the military. if you want to bond and learn how to shoot, join a gun club.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Oh, I get it! You are a "hWhoit" supremacist, therefore you need to make the other entire 2/3 of the world your enemy.
Of course, user, why shouldn't we attack the quiet sandniggers? Their crime is not being white and that DEMMANDS immediate punishment! Right…?
<or not?

It's even more justifiable if the whole process's end is to give more Lebensraum and stability to some kosher country out there… :-)

The only justifications for war would be to give OURSELVES more Lebensraum or to answer some aggression of them (muh 9/11).
The only messes we should clean up on the ME is Israel itself and the (((saudis)))

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Fuck you faggot. You were never combat arms
Wow I wish I could've served Israel as much as you did

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

because 11 thousand horsepower propaganda race car

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Do we really need to do things like pay for lifetime healthcare because of three years work in your 20's?
Yes, because otherwise nobody would enlist.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

There nothing masculine about whites joining the ZOG's defenders and slave keepers like some sort of dumb baby. They also inject the military members with tons of vaccines that they hope will shorten their lifespans or might even kill them quickly from the further strain of their military regiment. I can forgive veterans who realize the error of their ways, but the ones that are currently serving are flat out enemies. They also outright admit to being "devildogs" aka Marxist satanic traitorous Rothchild mercenaries that WILL WACO you in a heartbeat.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

this board is not anti military

Easton White
Easton White

I see this guy driving around every now and then. I wonder how redpilled he is.

Attached: 20170814-094904-2.jpg (887.85 KB, 1362x1036)

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Jewish propaganda thread remains up after 3 days.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

deliberately typed spaces between meme arrows and complete sentences, capitalized first letters, unironically saying "tight pussy", "towelheads" and "soyboy liberals"
capitalizing the J in anti-Jewish
go back to stalking the mall for niggers to sign up, staff, you gen-X fuckup dogshit motherfucker

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

well he drives a kia boxcar so probably not too much

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

I only hate some people in the military. Video related. I think this type of retardation is actually a small minority.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Yeah I have a lot of respect for the German military and its allies during the years 1933 to 1945.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (243.13 KB, 455x456)

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

We are anti jew foreign legions.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

murdering people in their home country for israel europe and the saudis

Yeah so fucking based bro

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

THEY HATE US CUZ OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

we're not anti military, we're just not interested in defending radical and aggressive cults in the middle east the way we have for decades.

America is a shadow of its former self, homeless everywhere, suicides, uneducated, drugs.

We have zero interest in the middle east. The money we spend there is a fucking crime.

Meanwhile china has highspeed rail and massive rare earths production. Its a joke.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

I would give middle east to kikes tbh, no shitslam, sandniggers pacified by israelis, no point to protect evropa, the only thing we would have to do then is to take heads out of our asses and recolonize africa tbh

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

why is this board against sending young men to die for israel
why is this board against screwing sandniggers in their own land whom were just minding their own business so that they grow with their hearts filled with hatred for the west and eventually come here to do terrorist attacks
Gee, I dunno lol.

Carter Young
Carter Young

most of us are vets

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Begone Dan. It is well known that it is the Jew that weaponized the Muslim against the west, and weaponized the west against non-cavedwelling Islam. Until the mandate of Palestine was signed over to the zionists, the only terrorist attacks happening in Britain were carried out by Zionist orgs.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Because it's shills doing what they do best and D&Cing anons so they won't trust anyone.

Faggot detected.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

That filename
Top kek!

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

If you go to the fucking sandbox you'll know fucking why. Fucking dunecoons don't even know why we're there. They're so fucking retarded they don't even know what the name of the country they're in is fucking primitive tribal fuckers doesn't give two shits about US more like they want us to shoot at the neighboring tribe they don't fucking like. Fucking fuck ZOG for lying for fucking fuck me for being fooled.

Ryder King
Ryder King

Likewise.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

It isn't. It is anti kike and anti authoritarian. The "anti military" sentiment is D&C from shills that live in terror of the action prone part of the citizenry teaming up with the action capable.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Why do you military fucks not immediately just take your weapons and fight the government and refuse to be deployed until every semite is dead in America first? Why kill a single sandnigger abroad while there's many sandniggers in the homefront, breeding, and also being imported in? Sandniggers in the Middle East are the only sandniggers that aren't a problem.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Most of the military is a jobs program for nogs and women. The part that does the actual fighting serves Israel's interests, not America's. Most of those people don't understand that, and I don't hold it against them as individuals, but I'd never advise someone to join the US military in its current state.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Reminder: Delta Force was pulling triggers at Waco, and posse comitatus is long gone.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Your post seemed legit until "Being in white nationalist organisations means wanting to kill the Atabs which is just another form of Jew control.".

At that point I knew you're just a mudslime trying to stop us from killing our enemies.

All semites and non-whites are going to become compost.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

8ch.net/analockman/index.html

my board don't anti anything
plz try

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Is Delta Force still around?

Sounds like they need to be wiped out.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Waco
SEALS were in new orleans after Katrina cleaning up some loose ends.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

FBI trying to shut it down or v& radical anons.
DOD trying to recruit them to fight sandniggers as super-soldier autists.

Could you ZOGbots maybe coordinate a little better on your respective shill campaigns? It's very confusing & sends mixed signals.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

Lol why is this zogbot thread still up

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Because being in the military means fighting and dying for Israel.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Why the interest glownigger?

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Reminder: Fortunate Son

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

The military is the forceful arm of Zionist America and its personnel are pawns to be deployed when and where the jew sees fit to benefit israel. It views them as expendables while celebrating the fact that many men who would otherwise be at home contributing to their communities and raising white families are instead losing limbs and dying in a desert shithole.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Attached: Original.jpg (254.49 KB, 1500x949)

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

triple checked
Maybe the married people shouldn’t be allowed to enlist in. Too many children are parentless.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

<<Highly disicplined
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Our military is a joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=UoTCO9XBnXo

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

patriotic bump

Attached: Status-Quo---In-The-Army-Now.mp4 (13.32 MB, 480x360)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

You want to know how I know you're an 80 IQ retard that could only get accepted in the Marines where your fellow comrades were mostly spics and niggers? :^)

John Cruz
John Cruz

Want to know why you're wrong?

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Why is a jew spam thread that violates the rules left up for an entire week

Michael Green
Michael Green

You haven't figured that out yet?

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

Why is this board so flooded with shills for Israel?

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

Why do you think? It's one way to satisfy the military service requirement for our greatest ally.

Attached: 1547303318386.jpg (62.37 KB, 853x560)