REDPILL: Enron did nothing wrong

No crimes were committed at Enron.

Enron was one of the most innovative companies in the 1990s and 2000s. But there are certain (((powerful people))) in Wall Street, in the press and in government, who absolutely fear innovation. Why do you think they've been running a massive campaign against cryptocurrency? Against alternative energy solutions?
You need to look behind the curtain for once.
Giant, iconic companies like Enron don't just collapse in a few weeks, not without some MAJOR tampering going on. Lay, Skilling and Fastow were close to revolutionizing communications as we know it, basically creating a new and better Internet; and they were treated like criminals and imprisoned for it because someone feared their power.

Yes, it was Enron who first created the vision of secure decentralized transmissions; known today as the BLOCKCHAIN.

Of course, the fucking kikes and bankers couldn't have their power overturned so fast, so they launched an absolute storm against the company digging up dirt on the execs and constructing a fake "scandal" to get the public to move along with them. And so, the stock price of Enron fell dizzyingly fast, and as a result technological advancement is still 2 decades behind to this day.
Now destroying the company was not enough of course, they had to destroy the research too; so they had goons invade their offices and shred thousands of relevant documents so it'd all be lost. Then they invented a fake story that it was Enron trying to cover up their fake "financial scandal", so that nobody would ask questions.
And Blockchain is just ONE of many examples of the technologies Enron was developing. If the company was still around for just a few more years, there would be no global warming.
Seeing the advancement of humanity delayed further and further at the hands of these kikes drives me up the fucking wall.

Attached: enron.PNG (646x615, 466.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/id/45492496
archive.vn/Q9SaL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing#2000s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djed
groundzeromedia.org/3-13-19-cipher-in-the-snowstorm-w-brad-olsen/
archive.is/q3juS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth

You mean like massive fucking fraud on a scale not seen at the time?

The WASP need a leader. A king, someone or something to bring us together.

You mean the fraud commited by kike banksters every day to keep the White man from reaching to the stars?
There was no "fraud" at Enron you retarded fucking shill. They constructed the entire fake "scandal" then blared it on all channels in the media 24/7 so that retards like (((You))) would fall for it. They want us to demonize our own people who want a better future for us, just in order to keep us locked on Mr. Goldbergs' Wild Ride.

Their fake campaign was and is completely transparent to anyone with half a brain.

Enron was 100% kosher, and were major backers of the Holohoax industry.

Attached: 1388615866379.gif (255x287, 509.1K)

Not needed when they can just buy up massive amounts of it as a hedge and control it with the usual financial jewry.
This one, though, is very correct. Kikes need to keep the white man slaving away and being paid almost nothing, so energy must be artificially scarce.

No evidence that it was jews jewing jews?

Break it down for us po niggas OP. What actually happened at Enron? Sources would be great. As a teenager I didn't give a shit, so I don't remember any of this too well, except that Martha Stewert went to jail.

Attached: 1544102634399.jpg (760x760, 218.9K)

Interesting theory, OP. Do you have any evidence to back it up?

Sources are few and far between in the mountain of shit that the MSM dumped on the company.
Here's one of an ex Enron employee trying to get the truth out:
cnbc.com/id/45492496
archive.vn/Q9SaL
All the stuff Enron did was way ahead of its' time.

Hide the shill threads.

Attached: hide.JPG (270x270, 4.22K)

Fuck off, kike. We can all see through your bullshit.

Nigger I know you're not baiting this badly.

You're so buttblasted cause it's true.

Cause what is true? You haven't even said anything, retard.
You're obviously not from here.

Cloud computing existed before the 2000s only as a theoretical concept or at most, as some experimental project with no practical use.
Notice how the Wikipedia article mentions that cloud computing was created in 2000, but conveniently omits WHO created it. Why? Because it was Enron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing#2000s

Nigger, never heard of a fucking TERMINAL?
Fuck off until you can do that.

Attached: afbbeccb786c6222ea1b6672f2ce0f390803e7c308a15d590eaa376b428bf1d6.png (500x500, 6.79K)

And yet no proof is being presented.

The Enron execs might not have been Jew-wise enough, but the point is that they were not Jews.
What's that, a large successful company run by WHITES? Oy vey, can't have that goyim! So they shut it down.
The fact that this Belfer guy was some director who resigned in 1986 means nothing. The Belfer family also lost in the Enron collapse so it was indeed Jews jewing Jews.
This is about the big players. So the fact that Jews were so scared of a successful all-White company that they went all out against it and caused it to collapse, should ring alarm bells with anyone wise to the JQ.

Jews are causing the hopes and dreams of our people to fall on their face again and again, and yet here you are wanting more 'proof' to get you to finally wake up. Read the writing on the wall.

Kill yourself moshe.

This is bullshit. Post proof or fuck off.

sage negated
you have to go back

What exactly do you want proof of? That Jews are behind the White man's problems? I suggest you lurk more.

Fuck off. You probably also think that Bush Jr was our guy because he killed muzzies in the name of jizzrael and that the levies broke in New Orleans because he hates niggers. Push your (((compassionate conservatism))) somewhere else.

Post proof that Jews shut down Enron for muh cloud computing or whatever horseshit. Else fuck off to 4um where people might believe you.

Enron was so Jewish that Pierce covered it.
This vid is a huge red pill, The laws haven't applied to Jews for decades.

nice Djed u got there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djed

groundzeromedia.org/3-13-19-cipher-in-the-snowstorm-w-brad-olsen/

TLDR
Current blackouts in south America are jews staging new false flag in fight for ancient tech Germans took there after WW2
archive.is/q3juS

I wonder if all the people slandering Enron even realize they're doing it using Enron technology.

Yeah shutting down power production in California to jig the rates and bet against them isn't any kind of insider trading. All the evidence destroyed with Building 7 collapse.

Gotta love those cheeky jews and their chutzpah.

You're implying the average person knows jack shit about anything

They know every hair around Kim Kardashian's butthole..

Damn you glowniggers don't give a shit about rewriting history do you?
>(((We))) are confident all the Enron evidence the SEC had and was investigating at the time was destroyed when WTC7 was pulled on 9/11.
Enron finances make the Panama Papers look like a simple transaction.

Kek!
All supercomputer computing in history has only ever been "cloud computing" faggot.

Argumentative with no evidence and relying on newfag ignorance to believe his psyop. This is what a Fed slide thread looks like. Study and learn.
Perhaps we should keep bumping this for a month to give it the exposure it deserves? Darkness hates light.

They committed securities fraud, and got away with it.

She doesn't have any hair there.

NPC confirms every hair known.

I have seen her before

I don't play your beta bitch game. I don't have to?

Not a Russel, why would I dress like one?

Wat?

Why didn't they put up this defence at their trial? Skilling just said he didn't know anything (dindunuffin) about the fraud, not that there was no fraud.

Proof or GTFO.

Enron exceutives figured out that they could game the system to massively increase profits by constricting the power supply to california. It was passive-agressive things like taking down power plants for "maintenance" during peak hours and such shit, combined with futures trading betting on massively increased energy prices. The end result was rolling brownouts in California and endpoint californian energy utilities flagging for bankruptcy since californian law prohibited them from raising prices. Enron did make a massive profit at the expense of rest of society. Their business model was very jewish.

Yeah, precisely, a faggot is what he is. I was "cloud computing" in the 80's from an X-windows terminal. Long ago the standard model was one cpu multiple users, today its one user multiple cpus.