Mass shootings

After doing some digging, I’ve found that the worst mass murders in the US actually either didn’t involve guns, guns only played a minor role or there was also a sizable portion of victims who were killed by other causes. Here’s the actual list of the worst.

1.) September 11 attacks - 2,996 dead
2.) Jonestown massacre - 918 dead (907 from cyanide, 7 by gunfire, 4 by stabbing)
3.) USS Indianapolis (CA-35) - 879 dead (torpedoed and sunk by a Japanese I-58 submarine) (I added this one as a bonus)
4.) 1983 Beirut Barracks bombing - 307 dead
5.) Pan Am Flight 103 - 270 dead
6.) 1998 United States embassy bombings - 224 dead
7.) EgyptAir Flight 990 - 217 dead
8.) Oklahoma City bombing - 168 dead
9.) Our Lady of the Angels School fire - 95 dead
10.) Waco siege - 88 dead (including 2 unborn and 4 ATF agents) (33 by fire, 32 by gunfire, 18 undetermined, 4 by blunt force and 1 by stabbing)
11.) Happy Land fire - 87 dead
12.) 1983 United States embassy bombing in Beirut - 64 dead
13.) 1992 Los Angeles riots - 63 dead (40 by gunfire, including 5 by police, 23 by other causes; 1 by strangulation, 2 stabbed, 8 vehicle-related, 2 from unknown blunt force-related injuries, 2 were beaten to death, 3 from fire, 3 unknown, 1 from a fall and 1 from a heart attack)
14.) 2017 Las Vegas shooting - 59 dead
15.) Orlando nightclub shooting - 50 dead
16.) USS Iowa turret explosion - 47 dead
17.) Continental Airlines Flight 11 - 45 dead
18.) United Airlines Flight 629 - 44 dead
19.) Attica prison riot - 44 dead (39 by gunfire as the inmates held 42 civilians hostage with knives and other makeshift weapons; the New York State Police troopers threw tear gas and fired non-stop for about two minutes into the smoke, killing 29 inmates and 10 hostages, including 9 correctional officers; only 5 were by inmates, including one correctional officer and four other inmates who were subjected to vigilant killings prior to the riots; the officer killed by inmates was Officer Quinn, who had been killed by blunt force injuries to his skull and the other four inmates were stabbed to death with shanks)
20.) Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 - 43 dead (5 dead by gunfire)
21.) Maury County jail fire - 42 dead
22.) St. Elizabeth’s hospital fire - 41 dead
23.) Heaven’s Gate (religious group) - 39 dead (all died from mixing Phenobarbital with apple sauce or pudding and washing it down with vodka and securing plastic bags around their heads, including Applewhite, the cult leader)
24.) USS Liberty incident - 34 dead (killed by torpedos and fighter jet missiles; deliberately killed them, but a case of mistaken identity, supposedly)
25.) Virginia Tech shooting - 33 dead
26.) UpStairs Lounge arson attack - 32 dead
27.) Sandy Hook school shooting - 28 dead
28.) Sutherland Springs church shooting - 27 dead
29.) Dorothy Mae apartments fire
30.) Luby’s shooting - 24 dead
31.) San Ysidro McDonald’s massacre - 23 dead
32.) University of Texas massacre - 18 dead (16 by shooting, 2 by stabbing)
33.) Beltway sniper attacks - 17 dead
34.) Stoneman Douglas High School shooting - 17 dead
35.) USS Cole bombing - 17 dead
36.) Ronald Gene Simmons - 16 dead (8 by strangulation/drowning in a rain barrel, 8 by gunfire)
37.) 2015 San Bernardino attack - 16 dead
38.) Edmond post office shooting - 15 dead
39.) Columbine High School massacre - 15 dead
40.) West Fertilizer Company explosion - 15 dead

So literally only 14 out of the 40 worst mass murders in the US since 1945 were mass shootings.

Attached: 336929FA-799A-492F-925C-13032FF19F24.jpeg (393x397, 26.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_disasters_in_the_United_States_by_death_toll
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990
murderpedia.org/male.A/a/al-batouti-gameel.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_the_Angels_School_fire
ninjapundit.blogspot.com/2017/01/our-lady-of-angels-school-fire.html?m=1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Iowa_turret_explosion
nytimes.com/1977/06/27/archives/tennessee-jail-fire-kills-42-including-lockedup-prisoners-keys-are.html
fireengineering.com/articles/print/volume-103/issue-2/features/second-major-hospital-fire-takes-forty-one-lives.html
google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1988-03-22-me-1684-story,amp.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fertilizer_Company_explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoops, forgot

Yes.. a several tonne missle full of people and fuel traveling at hundreds of miles per hour can kill more people in one instance than a firearm can. Those are rare occurrences. Firearms are used every day and rack up body counts far more in totality.

That's not the US, nigger. Not even going to bother with the rest of your tripe.

That’s not the point, the point is that these were the greatest losses of American life (including ones that happened overseas). Here’s my original source:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_disasters_in_the_United_States_by_death_toll

I included any attack that was deliberate with intent to kill, so that would be excluding negligent homicides, drunk drivers and incidents of manslaughter. And also, this is to the liberal argument that most mass murderers don’t use illegal weapons. Basically, I included attacks committed by government bodies (including the USS Liberty and USS Anapolis as well as a turret explosion on the USS Iowa).

*USS Indianapolis

It does give anons a perspective on ways to perform mass killings that don’t involve guns. The semites/muzzy/kikes are particularly deft at this. You can see their same crime patterns in the Operation Gladio terrorism as well as their own massive terrorist efforts like environmental sabotage at Fukushima Reactor and things like the King David Hotel or the trucks of peace that the muzzles regularly employ in terrorism against Europeans.

Good. That's what guns are for, killing presstitutes especially.

Attached: gunman_c0-5-502-297_s885x516.png (885x516, 364.28K)

Acts of war and especially random disasters are not "mass murders" you mong.

Someday Americans will start using their firearms to kill the genocidal, warmongering, corrupt, illegitimate, criminals that pay your salary. That's not a threat, that's a statement of truth. Americans will eventually revolt and they'll drench the cesspool of DC with the blood of traitors.

Depending on your definition. Grant Duwe’s definition is simply as follows:

There are only two in which I could see not classifying as mass murder, and that’s the LA riots (robbery / gang-related / some of the murders happened in residential areas) and Ronald Gene Simmons (familicide / cooling-off period). I included the former because it was

1. A deliberate act
2. Four or more people died
3. Even for the robbery-related ones, they still happened during a bigger event that was more politically motivated than anything (some might consider race riots that happened in the 1800s to be mass murder)

As for the latter, I simply added him because he’s usually added to rampage killer lists anyways.

Why did you include plane crashes, non-arson fires and explosions?

the las vegas shooting was a mass ritual sacrifice, the proof is there

Attached: lasvegas.jpg (960x720, 104.48K)

Well looks like you should lead the charge to start gun confiscation, door-to-door. I'm sure it will work out just fine.

Google them. Here, I’ll even link you to my sources and summarize them for you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

There’s also a bunch of other weird shit, including these two interesting tidbits

I

And

Murderpedia even has more about him (note that I will warn that the site switched hands some time ago and it’s infested with AIDS now, so bring an adblocker when you go here):

Second one is the Our Lady of Angels School fire.

This blog also cites some pretty good evidence implicating the boy for the fire.

USS Iowa turret explosion

[…]

III

And

Murderpedia even has more about him (note that I will warn that the site switched hands some time ago and it’s infested with AIDS now, so bring an adblocker when you go here):

Second one is the Our Lady of Angels School fire.

This blog also cites some pretty good evidence implicating the boy for the fire.

USS Iowa turret explosion

[…]

And as for the last three.

Maury County jail fire

nytimes.com/1977/06/27/archives/tennessee-jail-fire-kills-42-including-lockedup-prisoners-keys-are.html

St. Elizabeth’s hospital fire

fireengineering.com/articles/print/volume-103/issue-2/features/second-major-hospital-fire-takes-forty-one-lives.html

IV

Whoops, accidentally copypasted the first stuff again. Here’s the last one.

Dorothy Mae apartments fire

google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1988-03-22-me-1684-story,amp.html

[…]

Literally, none of these were regular plane crashes, non-arson fires and explosions.

Except nobody cares about a bunch of niggers killing each other. Remove Niggers from the equation and the US is just as peaceful as Europe. Niggers are the problem. I hate Niggers.

And I forgot to also add this one.

West Fertilizer Company explosion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fertilizer_Company_explosion

(Note that under the main section under “cause” it says arson)

Does D day count as mass shooting?

okay commie back to Zig Forums

user but he is saying the truth!The captalist jewish pigs are killing us!

kike spotted, keep sucking their cocks like a good goy

the federal government, specifically the FBI and ATF literally did the grand majority of those. because their job is to enslave Americans, to do this you have to manufacture the justification for the removal of rights and the formation of a police state.

Attached: false flags to start wars.jpeg (485x600, 103.87K)

Tell Tyrone to stop nigging then along with pablo spiceez.

Don't forget the time America blamed Spain for one of its ships running into a mine and then waged war against them for Cuba and the Philippines.

Same, I fucking hate niggers as well, but the mutts need to die off too since their traces of Sub-Saharan monkey genes fucks up their IQ and causes them to shoot up schools.

So start some fires, detonate a few bombs and then Truck of peace before bringing out the guns

Got it.

That's not how you spell "never"

We are way past the point where a healthy, sane people would have rebelled.
They, and the "based and redpilled" fuckwads, elected an orange con artist instead.

He was redpilled on the JQ… the joto (faggot) question

Beirut is in the US? Since when?

I think I remember hearing from some lefty that mass stabbings have only happened 7 times in the US. This is bullshit, because during 9/11, 7 people were stabbed to death and 5 others were injured by the hijackers before they gained control over the planes IIRC. So actually I think 9/11 was probably the last mass stabbing in the US (although there’s likely more, altgough they’re mostly familicides, I’m sure).

Your list of mass shootings is too short by certain site’s that list them by different criteria. Don’t get the point of this thread either.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK YOU!