Trump and Chilean Mining Company set to Destroy Great Lakes

Minnesota group ramps up court challenge to Trump rulings on Twin Metals mining leases

TL;DR

web.archive.org/web/20190522205708/http://www.startribune.com/minnesota-group-ramps-up-court-challenge-to-trump-rulings-on-twin-metals-mining-leases/508705412/

Attached: copper pipe.jpg (275x183, 11.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twin-metals.com/
biggreenradicals.com/group/sierra-club/
biggreenradicals.com/group/food-water-watch/
biggreenradicals.com/group/greenpeace/
biggreenradicals.com/group/water-defense/
biggreenradicals.com/anti-energy-activists-spinning-wheel-of-lies/
biggreenradicals.com/fact-free-colorado/
biggreenradicals.com/environmentalists-use-colorado-floods-to-push-false-fracking-narrative/
biggreenradicals.com/anti-fracking-colorado-congressman-has-millions-invested-in-oil-and-gas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 the “TRUMP IS AMERICA FIRST” spammers show up again.
The more I read the more I agree with the idea that trump is going out in a “blaze of glory” that’ll affect and fuck over as many white citizens in typical jew poisoning the well (fittingly). I seriously doubt it’s to “awake the whites” at this point he’s not even trying to hide the fact he is literally ZOG.

Court challenges are useless. Have to kill people if you want results.

How could they say this and defend it with a straight face? The cutzpah would be incredible.

Anyways this thread will probably be largely ignored.

American politics has nothing to do with what is actually taking place and everything to do with who is doing it.

What about that big restoration project?

Maybe someone should protest them?
twin-metals.com/

sauce

It blows my mind. If you thought that Trump was ever anti-ZOG, EVEN IN THE PRIMARIES, you're sub-humanly retarded. That isn't how the system works.

Obviously. This thread isn't about whether Trump is ZOG or not thats a given. His actions regarding foreign policy and everything else he's done in office speak for themselves.

but it's going to create american jobs goyim. what do you want? a clean environment or jobs? Make sure you stop using straws and plastic bags before criticizing the president of the united states my fellows

Shareblue is getting desperate huh

Actually it's Canada's. Go join Greenpeace OP, am sure they could use you as a human shield. Might do you some good to be chained to something in the great outdoors for a week or so.

Mining! Metals are so core to human wealth. I wish they could be extracted cleanly, but they still need to be extracted if they can’t.

Kavanaugh helped write the Patriot Act.

Confirm POTATUS morphing into a behemoth of world destruction!

Attached: behemoth.png (896x508, 805.7K)

lolfag…

…wait, was there a point to this thread?

wow, the Zig Forums shilling is patently obvious

No one is saying metals aren't to be dug up. But KikeTrump™ is contracting FOREIGN companies to extract on YOUR soil. When it ought to be YOUR companies extracting on YOUR soil (and possibly foreign soil if you can get away with it kek)

No. Stop it. Grow the fuck up. With everything already in your water THIS will change nothing. If you're upset about your water supply already being contaminated then fair enough. We can talk about how tap water in the USA is already shit but that's a different discussion. In the mean time, what exactly are we suppose to do? Continue to be reliant on foreign supplies and materials because we're afraid to dig in our own backyards? This is mindless & meaningless leftyfuckwad tier ragebait.
This is the real problem. This is what people should be taking offense to and getting riled up over. For me the only surprise here is that it's a Swiss company and not chinks.

Swiss? They are from the biggest mining country in the world, Chile.

bump

biggreenradicals.com/group/sierra-club/
biggreenradicals.com/group/food-water-watch/
biggreenradicals.com/group/greenpeace/

biggreenradicals.com/group/water-defense/
"Water Defense is a Brooklyn-based activist group founded by actor Mark Ruffalo that has worked to ban hydraulic fracturing in New York as well as Colorado."

Anti-fracking lies.
biggreenradicals.com/anti-energy-activists-spinning-wheel-of-lies/
biggreenradicals.com/fact-free-colorado/
biggreenradicals.com/environmentalists-use-colorado-floods-to-push-false-fracking-narrative/
biggreenradicals.com/anti-fracking-colorado-congressman-has-millions-invested-in-oil-and-gas/

"Groups"
(((NGO)))s are cancer! Fuck em!

Because he's the one person being targeted by the DNC, entire media, hollywood, and foreign globalist leaders (as well as the whole domestic spying scandal coup bit)

Are you unironically on the same side as all those kikes?

>(((NGO)))s are cancer!
So that makes multinational mining corporations le based?

you fracking shills are see-through

And I'm supposed to care why?

Attached: 8e0e5b2eb6b12c9784eac07bf6d19cf3921ea49f00cbfd1657f4c3bac28cc513.jpg (640x432, 55.79K)

You should care because they'll leave and infest another area. The New Orleans niggers did it after Katrina.

copper has been mined in the great lakes region since at least the early 1900s. No idea what kind of environmental impact that has, but it's nothing new.

Saging this shit until I see good reason that mining hurts the water supply.

Whats wrong with industry user? More people who need an income to live decently will be able to work. How will the destroy the Great Lakes? Sorry user… but that looks like commie hyperbole.

He's right if you are concerned about tap water pollution, it already happened LONG AGO, likely before you were ever born. If you are concerned over chemicals being leached into the water supply you should have been filtering and/or distilling tap water decades ago. Seriously, tap is shit today. It was shit yesterday too. It was shit years ago. Filter or distill, or look into an atmospheric water generator (although those need filters too).

I work within the copper industry (plumber). I’m more concerned it’s a foreign company and what may happen to the rural area and surrounding community. Small towns are likely to become dependent on the operation down the road as the owners (not Americans) see huge profits.