PSA: This board is full of feds trying to make patsies out of all of you

It used to be easy to identify them because Zig Forums was always a board of peace. Anyone promoting violence was immediately called out (as they should be). I’ve lurked here for 5 years and as of late it’s clear that there are posters in damn near every thread trying to incite violence or at least glamorizing it. If you want solutions to the problems our society faces then VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER. Put up fliers with redpills. Stickerbomb. Conversate with your friends with FACTS. Try to bring awareness to the normies with raw data. When some JIDF retard or fed ramps you up to the point that you want to shoot up a joint then hopefully you’ll have enough wits about you to take a step back and realize that it’s exactly what (((they))) want you to do. Your free life will be over with and you’ll be gang raped by feral niggers in prison until they day you die if you pull the trigger. WAKE UP.

pic unrelated

Attached: 544BDC4E-CFA1-47BC-8095-44009F695811.jpeg (1000x989, 170.68K)

Reported for spam. There is no peaceful solution.

Hi FBI

feds posting deradicalisation posts is more likely actually

This
Bump so the world can see fed faggot op

Um no. They want Nazi scalps but they’re not nervous AF.

Attached: 0AE82057-2354-46A3-A491-A589B9ECC7D8.jpeg (1200x859, 261.48K)

“Dad, how did you defeat ZOG and save western civilization?”
“Well son, I put up a shit ton of fliers.”
Said no one.

Got 5 glowniggers already. The party is just getting started

friendly reminder to escape this site before you get tracked in some way

We may never know if the glowniggers are inciting violence or trying to squelch it, but one thing is for certain, this thread glows bright enough to light up a city block.

Attached: Clearly, attacking the british army is not the answer, John, we need to work peacefully!.jpg (666x434, 89.03K)

Yes the feds want patsies, but to get a patsy you need the person to be coordinating with you and giving up information about their plans. A lone wolf who keeps his mouth shut until showtime is not something feds are interested in.

It doesn’t really matter if it’s full of feds or not. Think of it like this: mercy is found in light. People who want to “blamelessly” get rid of someone else just withdraw the light from that person, so that the general hazard of life does it. But then, somewhat hilariously, the stronger and more prosperous societies have started building accidental fortresses of low hazard, making troubling people increasingly invulnerable.

That ship has sailed nigger

circumcision violates the NAP

In recent years they use precrime models for that
because they’re corrupt mockeries of rule of law who can’t conceive of anyone being satisfied with searching for truth in this world despite all barriers and impotencies
even though that’s what they do, too

Protestants are disgusting.

feds on 8ch inciting violence makes sense they need something to do other than shooting niggers

I don’t like the practice, but I’m not sure it does. Immature neural networks possibly can’t conceive of granting or withholding consent in an appropriate way for the question to be considered under the framework of the NAP.

So you, user. So you.

kek fuck you fbi

What you say makes perfect sense, however, I came here from 4chins in order to make fake threats just to fuck with the feds investigation. I've just made one so far.

by that metric punting a baby like a football is the same as mutilating them

This is literally inner light theory. Fuck your mother you shiteating, niggerfucking, retard siring pissballoon.

thats jokes im in

So nothing new.

Reported for spam.

thats the ironic part of it all, the ones inciting violence usually wont do anything (you nigger)
another user put it beautifully, "the feds should fear the lone wolf that never posts and only lurks"

OP is a soyboy cuck who is afraid of fights.

Why are you susceptible to having your INNER light withdrawn by others? That surgery is more witchdoctor than protestant. I’m talking outer light. Ostracism, whispering campaigns, and other generally unspoken pre-legalist social judgment behaviors.

fuck off
full destruction only
construction after

Attached: .jpeg (600x351, 27.52K)

What is the point of information if you never use it? If you never act on it? What is the logical conclusion of redpilling? You know damn well that most people are too far gone or incapable of actual critical thought. What's your endgame here?

People who throw riots aren’t the people who reconstruct afterwards.

If there were strength in those conducts, the epitomy of racial perfection today would be the honest yet superstitious African man who protects his community from corruption by killing those evil ebola doctors scheming to add diseases to his nice clean community.