YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life – the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world – only consumerism and capital.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist mass.

There will be hiccups, like terrorism and mass shootings for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

STOP TRYING TO BE HAPPY AND TRY TO BE FREE

ENJOY THE DECLINE

5 nuclear bombs, 1 in the center of jerusalem, 1 in the center of new york, 1 in london, 1 at mecca, and 1 at the UN would quickly alter this decline

This is the end of history. How do we become normies?

sad..

Asses and elbows, ban evasion. Global report the thread.

but?

I miss him.

(prt 2)

I thought they were, but I never had the connections to know. Did anyone else play A Force More Powerful? It’s ancient now, but I had some fun with that. I took it as more representative than it’s turned out to be.

Western culture didn’t trend left because of Jews. It trended left because taking care of the poor leads to a more prosperous society than one where poor people rumba, rude, and riot. It trended left because doing so is more pleasant. It trended left because westerners believe in spring and help each other through cold, believe in harvest and help each other through drought. Western society trended left because people don’t want their society to be a festering pit of pollution, crime, and corruption. If the Jews are the avatars of that tendency - but y’know, I suspect they aren’t? I suspect that reputation, built so assiduously here, is just a little too good to be true. Ah, but if they are! What leaders they must be! How could we do better?

Why would it be better to exalt violent niggers who happen to have blue eyes and white skin, than to have the whole edifice of western culture, with all its prosperity and all its concomitant sciences?

Nobody’s EVER gonna dedicate a museum in my name, for in this culture I AM WILLING TO BE NOBODY!

Can you even imagine having that much pride in your society?

but nothing, the western world is beyond saving, we live in a clown world

You want to live a hedonistic lifestyle, but feel guilty about it. Trying to live life as a Zig Forumsack would be difficult and sometimes depressing. An uphill battle. If you'd be man enough, you would eagerly face the challenge. But instead you're a soft video game soyboy and a chronic under achiever. You don't like challenges. You don't like doing things that are hard. Why can't life be easy? You'd rather just give up and not care. Sink into your world of escapism and meaningless fun. But the knowledge you've gained by procrastinating over here instead of doing it somewhere else stands in your way. You have to tear down that one obstacle and so you try to justify your hedonism.

Attached: 1466812042363.jpg (415x392, 48.81K)

Well then the jews have nothing to worry about. I wonder why they spend so much time shilling. Thank you for explaining this, moshe.

IS THIS HOW AN ETHNOSTATE WOULD LOOK?

T H I S I S W H A T T H E Y T O O K F R O M U S

Thinly veiled Zig Forums shill thread, using a Zig Forums poster false flagging as an anti-kikestian so they can play the persecuted hero again.

HOW DO WE BECOME NORMIES?

You’re him, subhuman.

You’re paid to post here, jew.

And how does spamming this shit-thread make you free?

DEGENERATES WILL INHERIT THE EARTH

sage

slave

sage

Were that so, you wouldn't feel the need to desperately shill this every couple of weeks.
Clearly something happened that upset you and you think you need to demoralize the people trying to save the world from this mess.

You won't save anything let's be honest. Join the masses. The only salvation is degeneracy.

Sage

?

I guess I'll leave my intended reply to the latter thread here in regards to an user telling other anons not to muh violence and instead spread redpills. I suppose I'll also have to screencap my post and it's subsequent deletion. Also, (((you))) who who you are, are bringing the inevitable down upon yourself.
Shooting up a synagogue or blowing up a federal building will only accelerate the implementation of planned legislation that was inevitable regardless. The jew is not going to wake up one day and say: "Gee, I guess my plans to genocide all aryans and reign over the miceginated slave races were in bad taste. I suppose I'll stop now after thousands of years of planning, and being on the brink of complete success." Conversely the increasingly oppressive legislation, further castration of our inherent liberties, and absolute enslavement to demonic sadists will only accelerate people to shoot up synagogues and blow up federal buildings. Anons not going to wake up one day and say: "Gee, now that we've redpilled all those able and willing, our work is done. I suppose we can jist sit around and circle jerk each other until the end." The shits already a constant jetstream directly into the turbofans fam. If you're not highscoring you're either biding your time while your brothers are being slowly tallied to eventually be tallied yourself, or your gathering your brothers to get the le epic max highscore.

there isn't a western culture to save, that's for sure