Hi, Zig Forums

Hi, Zig Forums.
I'm here to deliver some OC, use it as you like.
It would be cool inside one of those 8ch bumper webms.

Attached: UntitledProject3_av1.webm (720x480, 8.54M)

OP was not a faggot, we need more anons who know how to do more than coding or some ither bugman shit, we need people drawanons or writeanons to make OC

Attached: 1560718046605.jpg (1080x1440 619.16 KB, 613.92K)

Now this is some high-quality OC

If you want to see more of something, then you yourself have to deliver that.

If you want to attract more of this to this board or any board, you have to be the one to signal for more.

Also without speedup it took onde hour and onw minute.
I have the full video on normal speed too, if anyone wants a specific part of it, just ask away.

Looks great bud. I need to get me one of those CNC routers.

Attached: satisfied.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

Sick! Post the project files!

Attached: 1531548999785.jpg (949x471, 87.61K)

Hey OP. You're the guy who presented to his class project? Right? Or was that some faggot pretending to be you?
If it was you, how did that go? Did you get any shit for it?

Really cool stuff, I like what you're doing!

(checked)
Tell me more about this.

Attached: 26a14021e4a39d1c7577a22d278b9ac17ca66a0626480b5665402e4ef0c577ba.png (400x1200, 313.57K)

Build and they will come. Best quote from a film IMO

Someone on /b/ or /b2/ I believe posted the same image of the 8ch logo with the bullets, same type of bullets that Tarrent (PBUH) used.
Claimed it was either for a school or college project that they could design "anything they wanted" so he did that.

Huh, I guess I should start browsing /b(2)/ some time.

Attached: d03dc4c7c8aa7aa63822330e53e6b65fc60bbfb218127083118d37765bde06bf.jpg (2112x2068, 545.42K)

Writeanon here, what sort of OC would be best?

Attached: van.png (680x463, 1.35M)

I can definitely right political commentary stuff for bitchute oh, I was planning on doing a voice over for 1 but didn't get the chance today as I have prior obligations however I have the full text written up it is with regards to censorship and how big Tech c are colluding and working together to silence dissent

ah shit meant for

something uplifting and spiritual, and also with deep seated derision for degeneracy. Instill the mindset of a victor and the vision of total domination so it becomes reality through meme magic.

It's me, that's the ID from my phone.
It went fine, went by unnoticed by the teacher and colleagues.

I did so on /b/.

It's great work btw. You inspired me to do something myself. I'll try my hand at woodsculpting, I have the tools but no experience…
sage for double post

Ha! Nicely done!
But do be careful though, what you made is fairly abstract to the normie, but in most colleges and schools, especially in the US, there'll at least be one teacher aware of this sort of thing, and if not, one of the students might be more savvy. It's incredibly risky.
But you got away with it, which probably means you can get away with more.

I love what you're doing here, it's a cool use of your skill, and also serves as your project too. You have a lot of potential here with this. All the best!

brainlet here
is this a 3d printer topic?

This is a thread about wholesome OC, regardless of the art form.

op, what software do you use
i have access to a similar machine but haven't gotten around to using it.
preferably not autodesk

HAHAHA

Attached: 2e1b963cc8cd1d63107b31deb5782b60.jpg (308x395, 19.97K)

Your tool path is retarded and you wear kid's shoes. Are you sure you're white?

I was actually in the middle of writing some monster girl stuff involving political themes of a homogeneous nation seeking self-improvement being taken over by a (((foreign company))) but I had a few panic attacks and progress stopped.
Doubt Zig Forums would care much, but the monster stuff is related, really. It makes sense to the story.

Holy shit, it's been years since I've heard that tune.

Is there an equivalent of the people of the light?

mumble rapper ahead of his time, a true pioneer!

If you mean 'the chosen people,' there are two. The ones that value (((progress))) and money above all things, and those that seek to improve themselves to their limits and help the virtuous do the same.

Well, jews are by no means people of the light. But good to know that there is a virtuous race. Btw, I would really be interested in the virtuous race snapping and purging all races that are too degenerate or too inferior, leaving over and elevating maybe 1 or 2 weaker, but civilised races.

Nah, don't worry, no one recognizes shit in my country.

Anything that can export as CODE-G, you can either write it yourself(which would be a pain because the code in this case is extremely extense).
I did the model using CREO Parametric 5.0 and then used Creo Manufacturing 5.0 to plan out the machining.

It's not a 3d printer, it's a 3 axis CNC.

That's default toolpath without much meddling for the operations I did and there was no need to min max it because it was something only meant to be done once, not mass produce.

The 'race of the light' is more 'leave us alone or we will remove you piece by piece.' They live separated from society because they physically hold more value than almost anything else on the planet. It's based on an actual species, of which I have always felt pity for. Next to humans, I'd say they suffer the most from the evils of the synagogue of Satan.

Very nice. I'll look forward to it, then.

Use a face mill to clean the stock you goofball. What material was that, some kind of plastic?

On that note OP you should have helixed down to the bottom of the pockets for the 8 and side milled it out. These programs can be a pain in the ass to get working the way you want them to.

Put it on your car and have others follow suit. If you're in North America just say you're Metis and call them a racist bigot.

Attached: wdc.jpg (800x533, 6.47K)

too close to all the live love infinity shit IMO, and if you promote it too much on here you are just making yourself a target. I think WALK had it right, but since tarrant everything has been fucked.

Attached: tumblr_o56yb2vmlc1s2wio8o3_1280.gif (550x295, 1.98M)

Pretty cool user.
Now we need guns.

Attached: matrix-guns.gif (498x278, 128.58K)

There's niggers who actually say this shit?

Attached: accelerate.png (242x20, 10.32K)

very nice, but ur liek 4 yrs too late. stop making OC and suck trumpstein dick, op

In the warrant thread we had an user come on and share that there were 15 foreign government agents in that thread alone. I think there was a total of 98 ID's at that time. That is a high percent of glowniggers in every thread. They sound a lot like your pic. This also doesn't count how many domestic agents there are on Zig Forums as well.

We rule the entire world from here.
Really allow that to sink in…

Attached: iRule.jpeg (534x494, 79.25K)

Who knows, maybe we are the only living beings in the simulation.

Yeah, I know. I've been trying to start drawing and playing piano but with the drawing it's just this weird sickening feeling in my stomach when i try to do it or even read material on it. I need to just suck it up and do it but jesus it's tough. I will make sure my kids will be encouraged to do this kind of stuff instead of letting them rot until they make some bug revelation and have a crisis.

Attached: IMG_8313.JPG (408x408, 51.51K)

No. We're definitely surrounded by degenerate demons. But they only exist in opposition to our Light. I'm beginning to crack the Matrix. There was a time when we had them contained, if not enslaved to our service.
We'll find it again.

Attached: there.jpeg (1684x960, 49.29K)

Crack it user!!

You can't get in, and you can't get out.
You're a perfect squeeze of shit.
A perfect squeeze.
Perfect.
Shit.

Attached: dankduff.jpeg (1196x1795, 350.18K)

Lite Beer
This in not the Light I was looking for. Thx for laugh.

Attached: wwf ashes.gif (490x377, 293.61K)