Jews trying to prevent the goy uprising.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder: Take to the Streets to Combat Antisemitism

archive.fo/QxuKI

In an impassioned speech, World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder on Sunday called for Jews globally to become more activist and wage an unrelenting fight against the alarming scourge of antisemitism worldwide.

Attached: jew-comic.jpg (159.67 KB, 940x672)
Attached: world-jewish-congress.png (1.48 MB, 1075x2873)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress
newobserveronline.com/world-jewish-congress-and-official-german-jewry-welcomes-nonwhite-invasion/
youtube.com/watch?v=viEbLJg_XaI
worldjewishcongress.org/en/videos/warm-welcome-4-0-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=GBA_ELnhIVc
youtube.com/user/worldjewishcongress/videos
forward.com/scribe/405016/no-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-functionally-white/
iwp.edu/news_publications/detail/restitution-of-private-property-in-poland-the-problem-in-context
wjro.org.il/cms/assets/uploads/2015/12/ClaimsOnImmovableProperty.pdf
wjro.org.il/cms/assets/uploads/2015/12/ClaimsOnJudaica.pdf
nationalvanguard.org/2016/02/ep-president-schulz-germany-exists-only-in-order-to-ensure-the-existence-of-the-jewish-people/
breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/06/16/world-jewish-congress-president-ronald-lauder-take-to-the-streets-to-combat-antisemitism/
loc.gov/law/help/statutes-at-large/67th-congress/Session 2/c67s2ch346.pdf

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Also, wtf is the "World Jewish Congress"? Never even knew that existed and I've never seen it discussed here. Is that the precursor to the new world order government?

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

predict more false flags coming to restrict freedoms and enforce their zog new world order.the fires rising, right wing thought is becoming more popular than ever before

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

They're going to have to get increasingly sophisticated in false flag strategy because the default assumption is assume it's a false flag. Nobody trusts government or media, and that's their only means to manipulate the goys.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

World Jewish Congress

There's supposedly no global conspiracy and yet there's a literal globalist organisation dedicated to jews conspiring. Hitlerious. Can't wait to try out my new oven.

Justin Price
Justin Price

Also, wtf is the "World Jewish Congress"? Never even knew that existed and I've never seen it discussed here
It has been around since 1880? I beleive.
Not sure if I can immediatly recall reading it on Zig Forums but odds are on it has been included multiple times in multiple different threads.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

It was always there, even from before WWII.
They're the origin of "Judea declares war on Germany".
At least one name from that organization back then is Samuel Untermeyer.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Whatever you bad goyim do, do not read
US Congress Record, 67th Congress, 4th Sitting, Senate Document no. 346, 1921.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean (((they))) are not out to get us

James Jackson
James Jackson

The World Jewish Congress (WJC) was founded in Geneva, Switzerland, in August 1936 as an international federation of Jewish communities and organizations. According to its mission statement,[1] the World Jewish Congress' main purpose is to act as "the diplomatic arm of the Jewish people." Membership in the WJC is open to all representative Jewish groups or communities, irrespective of the social, political or economic ideology of the community's host country. The World Jewish Congress headquarters are in New York City, US, and the organization maintains international offices in Brussels, Belgium; Jerusalem, Israel; Paris, France; Moscow, Russia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; and Geneva, Switzerland. The WJC has special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.

The WJC's current policy priorities include combating anti-Semitism, especially the rise of neo-Nazi parties in Europe,[6] providing political support for Israel, opposing the "Iranian threat", and dealing with the legacy of the Holocaust, notably with respect to property restitution, reparation and compensation for Holocaust survivors, as well as with Holocaust remembrance. One of the WJC's major programs is concerned with the plight of Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries. The WJC is also involved in inter-faith dialogue with Christian and Muslim groups.

There's a wiki on it.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

the shilling has become really blatant on cuckchan and other websites. they're definitely ramping it up. i may be wrong but i can sense a storm coming in the summer of 2019, the yellow vests will definitely be clamped down on more

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

meant for

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

They've been around forever and we talk about them all the time. Even Benjamin Freedman talked about him in his speech at the Willard Hotel in Washington DC

They're right now pushing globohomo for everyone, except (surprise, surprise) israel.

newobserveronline.com/world-jewish-congress-and-official-german-jewry-welcomes-nonwhite-invasion/

“We are witnessing a huge wave of spontaneous civic involvement, and administrative decisions are being taken much more quickly than used to be the case in Germany. This has won Germany new sympathies world-wide,”

“For many years, there were complaints about the country’s unwillingness to become a country of immigration, and about a lack of a ‘culture of welcome’. Given what we saw over the last weeks, that’s obviously not the case at all,”

“The Jewish community, both in Germany and world-wide, welcomes this evolution towards an open society. It is the right thing.”

“What is needed now is not only a just allocation to the various countries, but also longer-term support. Winter is around the country, and the refugees need good housing. It won’t suffice to provide them with tents, or pretzels, or teddy bears.”

“It’s also important that those who at present can’t return to their home countries will become familiar with our Western values. In Germany, that means respect for the values enshrined in the Constitution and also an acceptance that support for Israel is part of the political DNA of this country. Moreover, society by and large agrees that the Holocaust must be remembered.”

“However, the images of the Good Germany we are currently seeing should not hide certain negative aspects: There are still attacks on asylum seekers’ homes, and there could be a backlash at the next elections in favor of certain political parties seeking to capitalize on fears in regard to the refugee crisis.”

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Charles Bronfman (Father of Sara Bronfman) was president of the WJC for 25 years

Today Feds seized NXIVMs properties (Ssra Bronfman was Keith Raniere's Money Bags)

TLDR: Jews say fight anti-semitism when Feds seize their child sex trafficking properties

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

I'm sure I rank at the top of the list in terms of oldfags, and I can't recall reading about it here. Maybe it was mentioned, but rarely enough to go without notice.

Also from the wiki:
The World Jewish Congress was established in Geneva, Switzerland in August, 1936, in reaction to the rise of Nazism and the growing wave of European anti-Semitism. Since its foundation, it has been a permanent body with offices around the world. The main aims of the organization were "to mobilize the Jewish people and the democratic forces against the Nazi onslaught", to "fight for equal political and economic rights everywhere, and particularly for the Jewish minorities in Central and Eastern Europe", to support the establishment of a "Jewish National Home in Palestine" and to create "a worldwide Jewish representative body based on the concept of the unity of the Jewish people, democratically organized and able to act on matters of common concern".[15][16]

So basically they formed the group right before the Nazi's went all based. I wonder if this new push from them is history repeating itself and the happening is on our doorstep.

Caleb King
Caleb King

it's real

Well shit.

They're literally talking about their plans openly.

youtube.com/watch?v=viEbLJg_XaI

And

President Donald Trump delivered a video message the World Jewish Congress

worldjewishcongress.org/en/videos/warm-welcome-4-0-2017

youtube.com/watch?v=GBA_ELnhIVc

That's some pretty powerful jewry.

Everything Zig Forums said really was right. Sorry I doubted you guys.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

I also find this timing interesting:

After two more preparatory conferences in 1933 and 1934, the First Plenary Assembly, held in Geneva in August 1936, established the World Jewish Congress as a permanent and democratic organization. Elections for delegates to that assembly had to be according to democratic principles, namely secret, direct, and based on proportional representation. The 52 American delegates, for instance, were chosen at an Electoral Convention which met in Washington, DC, on 13/14 June 1936 and which was attended by 1,000 representatives from 99 communities in 32 US states.[29]

1933 is when FDR killed the US domestic gold standard, which would have made war spending damn difficult. All of this shit sounds like it's connected in a much larger puzzle. Maybe the kikes do have a longer term plan.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

We should start a World White Congress, just copy and paste all the World Jewish propaganda and let them expose their hypocrisy.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

That's a gold mine right there:

youtube.com/user/worldjewishcongress/videos

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Stay away from, shaboy Christ cucks.

Attached: WhitePride.jpg (642.19 KB, 1600x974)

John Scott
John Scott

Not sure why we haven't just started a White Talmud by forking the original Talmud. Kikes will seethe forever in hell.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Wouldn't it be tragic if they actually believed this shit?

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

How about a world European Congress, open to pure blooded Europeans only. We will combat anti-Europeanism and make sure European interests are advanced worldwide.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

World White Congress. Do you have problem with that? Maybe it's American in me, but Europe is cucked beyond belief. They can either acknowledge their Whiteness or they can let the muzzies breed them out of existence.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Yeah, my problem is that jews larp as 'white' and I don't want any fucking jews in it.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

oh look, an anti-christian post. Extremely convincing argument.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

Thank you user for the info, I think I was referring to the zionist shit that started sometime around then. World zionist congress or some shit? I am probably wrong again but my point is this shit has been going on for a long fucking time with various names attached.
It is all so tiresome to try and keep up.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Or any other filth semites larping as fucking White.
Or any other mongrels larping as FUCKING WHITE.
Right now in our nations people can fucking just say they 'identify' as whatever they fucking want and the kikes make it so…in my world we have standards and you have to PROVE you are only of European descent to participate.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Did you know that the majority of those posters are actually government agents? I was surprised when I found that out.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Jews larp as anything that benefits them at that point time. Go look at that World Jew Congress shit, they have jew groups in every country claiming to be natives.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

I like how they put "World" in there so people don't get it confused with the the other jewish congress, regular congress.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

t. kike

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Go look at that World Jew Congress shit, they have jew groups in every country claiming to be natives.
That is because you can't play traitor and undermine the nations if you are not actually playing traitor inside their nations.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

the other jewish congress, regular congress.
You mean the US Congress? Kikity kike kike kike central?

Chase Young
Chase Young

you seem like you're d&c-ing, fren.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

The 52 American delegates, for instance, were chosen at an Electoral Convention which met in Washington, DC, on 13/14 June 1936 and which was attended by 1,000 representatives from 99 communities in 32 US states.
attended by 1,000 representatives from 99 communities in 32 US states

Attached: 66ab0078fe1222e0a1e212f7f4890593e3c494782ebbc5559e68be9f5488db62.jpg (81.87 KB, 733x798)

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

hmmm you think the us congress is not to the rafters in kikes?

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

I often wonder, did the 'jew cries shoah' happen every other time they were about to be justifiably pogromed for their usury and murder? For instance, did they run around, trying to rally other smallhats, while gaslighting the local humans for sympathy?
of course they did
Which books have the most information about pre-pogrom-kike behaviour?

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Us federales LUV our anti-dead kike on a stick meme libraries.

Attached: 317b581eb1ed6d9e53e2de4b44d1b264f03dd851909ef26ba2823627edb68723.jpg (41.31 KB, 363x533)
Attached: cfc358d5c50cf1f7200bd43838cba08cdcad1027274085374aa9e296976a18de.jpg (74.73 KB, 413x623)

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Now I'm convinced. I'm not arguing your point, simply questioning your rhetoric and approach.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Yah,the gummint did a study-I saw it on tee-vee.

James Edwards
James Edwards

I am probably wrong again
And I was it was 1897 not 1880

Attached: kike-congress-1897.png (204.74 KB, 1304x484)

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

nope we tracked it down in that warrant for Zig Forums. Traking the glownigger in the Earnest thread and reading through all his comments he is DEFINITELY one of the anons who makes the 'christcuck' comments. He is also a spicnigger, paid to influence the board and D&C it as well, so take that for what it is worth.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

jews themselves know they aren't White. archive this article and point to it. you can even become indignant when telling people jews aren't white
are all brown people MEXICAN?!?!?
how many documented examples of Hello fellow white people does it take to convince others around you that although kikes pretend to identify as White in order to subvert Whites, they actually hate Whites and internally identify as jewish and jewish only?

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Thank you kind user.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

“However, the images of the Good Germany we are currently seeing should not hide certain negative aspects:
"The Good Germany"
The only good Germany is apparently one in which it's just geographically Germany and ethnically Turkey and Somalia.

John Thompson
John Thompson

In Germany, that means respect for the values enshrined in the Constitution and also an acceptance that support for Israel is part of the political DNA of this country.
Germany doesn't have a constitution. It has the Grundgesetz (founding/basic law) which was meant to serve as a temporary foundation of law until a real constitution was put in place. It was then declared to be the constitution by the Verfassungsgericht (constitutional court) which draws its powers from said Grundgesetz.
Germany is also occupied since 1945. It's political DNA therefore has nothing to do with its people.
Holy shit. That article is the definition of pilpul.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

goys are to complacent to uprise
any all talk about antisemitism is simply jewish insecurity

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Won't be for much longer. The central banks can't keep the system propped up indefinitely, either it'll crash on its own or the central bank jews crash it because of exponential fiat. End result is the same. Once the central banks go down, that's pretty much the end of jew control.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

notably with respect to property restitution, reparation and compensation for Holocaust survivors
Some of you newfags may want to look into this. Basically they blackmail your government and get cash payouts for events 50+ years prior.

In 2000/2001, the World Jewish Congress helped to negotiate a compensation agreement with the German government and industry under which a €5 billion fund was set up to compensate World War II slave and forced laborers, mainly living Central and Eastern Europe, who had hitherto not received any compensation payments for the suffering under Nazi rule

iwp.edu/news_publications/detail/restitution-of-private-property-in-poland-the-problem-in-context
Collective groups cannot inherit from individuals unless otherwise stipulated in the will…If there is no heir, the state takes over such property. The idea of a non-state, collective "class" action suit to gain heirless individual property seem like quite an alien concept in Poland. Thus, international Jewish organizations that claim property of heirless Jewish individuals are regarded as culturally incompatible. It may work in America, which is based upon the Anglo-Saxon rule of precedent, but it sure does not work in Poland.

wjro.org.il/cms/assets/uploads/2015/12/ClaimsOnImmovableProperty.pdf
Many of the dispossessed Jews, and their family members, were murdered. Thus, heirless Jewish property…remains a significant issue in Central and Eastern Europe that, conspicuously, has not been satisfactorily addressed. Further, many of the Jews that survived the war were forced to leave – or otherwise left – their home countries, becoming citizens elsewhere.
In addition to obtaining a number of buildings under the 1991 Act, in 1998, the Federation of Hungarian Jewish Communities (“MAZSIHISZ”) concluded an agreement pursuant to the 1997 amendment. Under this agreement with the government, MAZSIHISZ waived its right to 152 formerly Jewish-owned communal properties, in exchange for a government bond annuity of approximately $ 75 million. The government annuity provides approximately $5 million annually to the community.
In November 2007, the government approved of a special joint committee – consisting of government officials, and local and international Jewish representatives – to address remaining property restitution issues, including heirless Jewish property, looted art, insurance, bank accounts and other business interests…Further, as a result of negotiations with the WJRO regarding the joint committee, the government agreed to the WJRO request of a $21 million down payment for heirless property, in light of the advanced age and urgent needs of Hungarian Holocaust survivors, some of which already has been transferred.

wjro.org.il/cms/assets/uploads/2015/12/ClaimsOnJudaica.pdf
The main organizations of the world Jewish community active in the restitution of property looted from victims of the Holocaust, namely the Conference on Jewish
Material Claims Against Germany (Claims Conference) and the World Jewish
Restitution Organization (WJRO), have been working with Jewish communities around the world to bring increased attention to the restitution of looted Judaica and Jewish cultural property.
By “Judaica” is meant historical and literary materials relating to Judaism. Included are not only objects that carry a quality of holiness (tashmishey kedusha) or that are essential to the performance of a particular ritual or commandment (tashmishey mitzvah), but also those that have no intrinsic quality that can be defined as sacred or holy. Included are not only archives, libraries, and objects relating to Judaism as a religion but also daily objects of Jewish life as well as those relating to Jewish organizations and Jewish life generally.
This next part is great.
With the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, the dual foci of Jewish life
became the home and the synagogue – thereby increasing the quantity of Judaica held
by individual families and communities. In addition, other features of Jewish life in the Diaspora such as the constant threat of exile and prohibitions on syngague construction, resulted in a proliferation of elaborate portable objects. At the same time, the development of Jewish law through the didactic discourse of Rabbis led to an explosion in Jewish books. These and other factors resulted in hundreds of thousands of items of Judaica being held by European Jewish families and communities on the eve of the Nazi era.
Imagine still being salty about the Romans BTFOing you 2000 years ago and realizing you were never welcome in any country in history. These faggots are never going to stop jewing until we make every last one of them physically stop.

Attached: 6e6c69fa2aabc82ca718bbaee678eebc59ab03d796f39525ca63fa850d0d4a61.jpeg (455.15 KB, 1556x1080)
Attached: 6kp2z7sp42zy.jpg (1.93 MB, 3696x2645)

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

MAZSIHISZ
Mah shits
the constant threat of exile and prohibitions on syngague construction, resulted in a proliferation of elaborate portable objects
And still they weren't able to save those oh so valuable menorahs and dreidels from the nazis. Such a shame. I'm so glad they and their descendants get compensation for the silver chandeliers, would be awful if Germany didn't pay up for those antique golden candlesticks and the rightful owners of the platinum lampstands had to accept the loss of their rhodium menorahs

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

The False Flags aren't working.
They don't trust us anymore!
What do?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

False Flags

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

It's the council of learned elders.

Basically Jews that have Jewing down to an art.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

spiderman is a fag

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

World Jewish Congress
this is how you inspire anti-semitism.
jews are the eternal other who insist on forcing you to change your entire existence for them.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

they declared war on Germany in 1933, strange that.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Congress of Pan-European Peoples

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Remember what the (((EU))) kike president said goy:
nationalvanguard.org/2016/02/ep-president-schulz-germany-exists-only-in-order-to-ensure-the-existence-of-the-jewish-people/

Attached: (((Schulz))).jpg (6.1 KB, 300x168)

Noah Young
Noah Young

Here's a proper link to one can read the comments. You will notice that millions have, can and will critique Jews and be a stormfag.

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/06/16/world-jewish-congress-president-ronald-lauder-take-to-the-streets-to-combat-antisemitism/

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Fuck off kike

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Desperation. Whenever the kikes kvetch like this, they know another shoa is the way because the goyim know. Make sure to finish the job this time, expulsions don't work. Only complete eradication of the jew virus.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Notice some names?

Attached: megagroup.jpg (353.65 KB, 1099x995)

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

The juden are like insects or something. Creepy.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Shameless newfaggotry.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Can't prevent the inevitable.

Prepare for the final pogrom of all time.

This will be our final battle.

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

We need a world white congress.

Attached: 1560465649045.jpg (357.72 KB, 1024x683)

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

then the gypsy gave order
SAY NO TO ANTI-GYPSYISM
and the world laughed

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

(((Breitbart Jerusalem)))
the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement

I used to really like Breitbart. Has it always been this pro-Jewish? Has it ever been critical of Israel? Did it avoid controversies like Rand Paul ruining the USISAA act?

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

now help people understand that Italians aren't white, they identify as "Latin", they are covert Latinos, and the southern Italians in particular are swarthy non-saxons

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Most Jews ARE white

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

All he wanted was a big, happy family. All he wanted was everything the Jew wanted to take away from his people. This crime of the Jew against this nation (and all the other nations they have subverted and even destroyed) will never be forgotten. And the day that it is, the world will be destroyed for certain.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

No, they are not.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Lurk 2 years

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

It's almost… almost like their actions are the cause of this new wave of hatred.

Attached: A-thought.png (210.04 KB, 630x345)

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Leave now and never return

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Lel

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Oh no, we Jew'd too much again!
Quick, call the activists!

It really makes you think.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

anyone that was around pre 2000 knows just how much horse shit has been getting pumped out

we've all been brought up getting taught free speech is important, that anti-semitism bill is just brick-level dumb

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

<World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder: Take to the Streets to Combat Antisemitism

But Jews themselves are the cause of antisemitism, so are Jews just going to fight against each other in the streets?

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

But most jews are just like your fucking average idiot, but given jews have higher iqs and given this framework. Well it is not far off since people like to think in blunt concepts to hate the jews.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

And it will always arise once the base line is disturbed.

Leo White
Leo White

They are going to to Jew themselves out of existence if they aren't careful.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

And usually the berserkers got a piece of the cake, rape and plunder and since that isnt possible in this society you do the math and you know what is coming.

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

US Congress Record, 67th Congress, 4th Sitting, Senate Document no. 346, 1921.
No such document. Maybe you mean:
US Congress Record, 67th Congress, Session 4, Chapter 346, 1922.
Which reads:
An Act To authorize the creation of corporations for the purpose of engaging in business within China.
loc.gov/law/help/statutes-at-large/67th-congress/Session 2/c67s2ch346.pdf

Is this what you want me to read ?

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Those comments on kikebart are pretty uplifting. Looks like the goyim are waking up.

Attached: out-of-touch.webm (4 MB, 640x360)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Attached: true-believers.png (1.97 MB, 1556x1080)

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

pic
This makes no sense, k*kes are trying to end chr*stianity, because its their biggest rival ideology.

Attached: 23523456879.jpg (90.38 KB, 406x375)

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

OYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Attached: Jews---Networking.jpg (3.22 MB, 2120x6104)

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Oh sweet child.
No.
They are bringing it into its truest form. Abrahamists are not truly rivals, tis no more than sibling rivalry.

Attached: Jews---Networking,-JCPA-JCRC.png (1.73 MB, 2304x3992)

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Attached: Jews---Networking-Expanded.jpg (12.52 MB, 8168x6928)

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Attached: Jews---Networking-Expanded-2.jpg (3.51 MB, 3520x5272)

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

the goyim know: shut down the streets

oy gevalt

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

((($#UTitD0₩N)))

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

The chairman is a Rothschild.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

(((Leftypol))) approves of this jewish supremacism.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

All the growing ''antisemitism'''''' in other people.
Maybe the problem is the )3w.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Chinese are white too then

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

We need a world white congress.

We fought a world war over this.

Attached: White-star.jpg (836.37 KB, 3200x1800)

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

jews
fight
physically
I think I may die from laughter.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

filthy goyim

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Yes.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

nope we tracked it down in that warrant for Zig Forums. Traking the glownigger in the Earnest thread and reading through all his comments he is DEFINITELY one of the anons who makes the 'christcuck' comments. He is also a spicnigger, paid to influence the board and D&C it as well, so take that for what it is worth.
Are you new? Shills play both sides.

They see that the default redpilled poster on Zig Forums is anti-christian so they adopt the same language to fit in. Meanwhile the JIDF promotes christianity and spreads the disinformation that says that jews are magically repelled by christianity like vampires.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Oh boy, if that surprises you you aren't even close to knowing how deep this Jew shit goes. Eventually it gets to a point where you don't want to keep saying it's the Jews – but it's the Jews.

Attached: happy-merchant.gif (381.62 KB, 200x200)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

The Jew has throughout history used various kinds of auxiliaries in the fight for their goals. If they're plans are well-concocted enough, they don't have to shed a drop of blood to get what they want. There are a lot of good examples of this throughout history. In the French Revolution Judaeo-Masonry turned the French people against the Church and monarchy. In the late 19th and 20th centuries the Jews whipped up the passions of the working-class against national governments in order to institute a form of state-slavery. In modern times the Jews use brainwashed supporters of the status-quo and increasingly ethnic minorities to achieve their goals, especially since they have totally infested the upper echelons of power. Most Western governments are total tools of the Jew. We also see the use of others as tools of the Jew in America's wars in the Middle East. Obviously the upcoming war against Iran is a war for Israel. The blood of the goyim will be spilled to destroy Iran and allow for the expansion of Greater Israel. This is prime Jewish strategy, afterall the blood of 1000 gentiles is worth that of a single drop of Jewish blood.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

100% this.

Attached: storm-kitty.jpg (94.91 KB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Their endgame is to strike first and enflare worldwide anti-semtism that will drive Jews to take advantage of the right of return to Israel and fulfill their eschatology, which says all Jews will be in Israel

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

I'm fully aware.
The;
take to the streets
Part reeks of baiting physical confrontation from the goyim.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

it's almost redundant, but it is how it is. (((they))) infected all they could get their filthy hands on, bastards.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

oy vey, trust the pope that's our puppet or become atheist, don't find strength in the religion that united your forefathers and built every White Empire in history we had to work centuries to overthrow!

if I kick a jew in the nuts, do I hit your chin?

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

oy vey
trust the pope that's our puppet
or become atheist
don't find strength in the religion that united your forefathers
and built every White Empire in history we had to work centuries to overthrow!

<christcucks, everyone

Attached: Christianity---(((Christian)))-Rome.png (377.91 KB, 1744x2780)
Attached: Christianity---What-Did-It-Bring.png (3.89 MB, 700x3775)
Attached: Christianty---wtf-you-little-shit.jpg (191.58 KB, 750x900)
Attached: Christianity-in-One-Image-v2.png (700.55 KB, 1200x1835)

Josiah James
Josiah James

They're right now pushing globohomo for everyone, except (surprise, surprise) israel.
Some things just shouldn't be pushed, it seems.

Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-02.png (636.37 KB, 525x569)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-002.png (548.41 KB, 668x1652)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-03.jpg (64.65 KB, 600x314)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-03.png (23.08 KB, 569x343)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-04.png (177.34 KB, 476x280)

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-05.jpg (98.28 KB, 620x620)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-06.jpg (692.55 KB, 600x401)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-07.jpg (664.85 KB, 600x399)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-08.jpg (608.8 KB, 600x401)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-09.jpg (692.58 KB, 600x425)

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-10.jpg (664.97 KB, 600x405)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-11.jpg (134.57 KB, 1050x550)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-12.jpeg (83.05 KB, 1242x2027)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-13.jpg (214.61 KB, 550x413)
Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-15.png (718.61 KB, 817x576)

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Attached: ISRAEL-IS-POZZED-LOL-17.jpg (58.38 KB, 534x401)

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

take it to the streets goy

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Well boys, this is war. Start going to SIG threads and get fit, so you can break some noses.

Attached: onoffcomupter.gif (490.28 KB, 499x374)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

look mom, I replied to everyone

This should be a bannable offense.

Attached: 14.png (2.99 MB, 2048x1348)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

Fuck off kike

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Fuck off kike

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Fuck off kike

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Let the Jews all turn queer, that will solve the problem.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Not a Jew you fag.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I wonder how long that project would last at Github? Could be a fun exercise.

Attached: ronald-lauder.jpg (116.31 KB, 1500x843)

Robert Long
Robert Long

Jews are the cause of anti-semitism. there is only one way to end it.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

jewish congress - the act of parasitic subversion performed by a subhuman species upon a nation of humans
Is jewish congress a noun like sexual congress?

Attached: BSkyB.In.Search.of.Beethoven.DVDrip.x264.AAC.MVGroup.Forum[(190075)08-05-40].JPG (288.4 KB, 720x480)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

(((Sackler))) cause all opiate addiction.

Attached: (((sackler)))-opiate-racket.jpg (108.66 KB, 768x519)

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

That one most certainly entertains a demon.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

(((Bronfman))) cause all alcoholism.

Attached: (((bronfman)))-booze-racket.jpg (79.25 KB, 411x512)

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

It's amazing that they want to keep their gene pool jewish when it will lead to more of that stereotypical jew goblin face. Other than aboriginals, there is no race as monstrous in appearance as those of jewish heritage.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Antisemitism sucks! Israel is a high tech nation changing the world, and they’re changing it slightly for the better on the balance despite real questions about their policy constructs!

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Attached: (((Neanderthal))).jpg (121.54 KB, 896x489)

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

They Bronfmanns are now trying to get a baseball team (read: money laundering vector) back in Queerbec.

You anons know that pro sports is a cover for all kinds of trafficking? Right? You haven't taken the sportsball pill yet?

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Imagine still being salty about the Romans BTFOing you 2000 years ago and realizing you were never welcome in any country in history. These faggots are never going to stop jewing until we make every last one of them physically stop.

Bioweapons, user.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Take to the Streets to Combat Antisemitism
Let then come… They may even get a chance to meet me and my righthand man here who I have dubbed "Otto Ohlendorf" (Leader of Einsatzgruppen D battling partisan on the Eastern Front in WW2 and a man I highly admire) or just "Otto" for short.

Attached: Otto-Ohlendorf.jpg (694.34 KB, 2032x1920)

Carter Price
Carter Price

It has to be done in a way that a) leave no remnant and b) DEMONSTRATES to the victims (goyim) that they are suffering from (((Stockholm Syndrome))).

Bioweapons with a chronographic delivery system. Time to figure out where we can get 1.22 GW.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Masonry is dying as more and more people learn about the omerta shit and how cops can't serve two masters.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

The Samson option is kike bluffing user.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

The snowball is careening down the mountainside and there's no stopping the eventual avalanche of snow boulders that will wipe out these chippy, snivelling jews

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

They sure are scared. I guess they can't help it, when the inevitable next expulsions come, it's not going to be a country but from the whole universe.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Seems you've upset the slaves to the Abrahamic perspective.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Lone wolf.

Evan James
Evan James

Even if it wasn't the jews have created such a clown world there is no longer any fear of it hell we'd welcome it and these stupid troglodyte jews would be doing our jobs for us by destroying the (((cities))).

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

The more they display their power.

The more they try to use that power to stifle criticism of Israel.

The more people will hate them.

Attached: tomorrow-belongs-to-me.jpg (45.21 KB, 1280x720)

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Yet the normies still even refuse to admit Jewish Political Power exists.,,

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

Nope. Its the time to take over the rest of the wealth that belongs to goyim, look at every bankrupted country, mass takeover of all public wealth. Every unrest means more force on the street, we are going back to feudal times, with jews as aristocracy, owning and controlling everything with force.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Between king kike and everywhere else, never seen so much kvetching from kikes in almost a century.

Something big is coming.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

looking forward to participating in the next krystallnacht