America is pathetic now

Sorry bros, but the US is too pathetic now.

As I wrote in other chan, I was subscribed to the "China Uncensored" channel on Youtube thinking it was a serious channel, but the whole thing is another retarded propaganda.

The last video was worried about "democracy" in China.

The Jewish-run US going BLACKED, PERVERTED, REPLACED AND REMOVED from their own land, and the guy was worried about *democracy* in China!!!

That's like a woman being gang raped by a numerous pack of niggers and still think about politics… and in other countries…

THE DEFLECTION IS PATHETIC

I just left a comment there: "Go fight for ISRAEL, goyim".

This sums up everything.

Attached: nig01700.jpg (277x400, 31.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–United_States_border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_border
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tnum/216514689/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216514689/#q216514689
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give up goy.

I don't see how pointing out the problems in China means US is problem-free.

I'm not a stupid term as "goy", neither god sucks the kike dick, nor we should bow down to such degeneracy crossdressed as "holy" by any mean. It may be "normal" in the US. Normal people want to be free from the "system".

That's the goal of "muh Russia" and "muh China" bs, and "Israel is our ally".

Sink alone please

Are posters here as retarded as they claim cuckchan posters are? Have some pride in yourselves faggots.

Attached: 1560658339499.jpg (2268x900, 270.8K)

What the fuck?

So no one can tell the problems of Russia and China as long as USA and Israel exist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–United_States_border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_border
Pick a route and get the fuck out then.

The operation in your screencap was going on for several years now- here it was treated as a joke and deleted but on cuckchan it's basically normality now

kikess confirmed.

Attached: 1560712041892.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

Who cares about "democracy" when your country is going a bunch of APES, FAGGOTS and WHORES, with pedophiles around.

That's deflection.

The problems from the US are MUCH WORSE BY ANY MEASURE.

No one is taking it.

Attached: tumblr_phooos4tPc1rqb72to2_500.jpg (500x377, 20.95K)

Evolution is like a big filter, where shit turns to dust. Just make sure you're not part of the shit. It's not that hard.

All the "problems" the US and the general judeo-anglosphere like to point out with China all revolve around it not being gay, jewish, or black enough. The US is a failed state that quite literally has zero real options to deal with China because it simply does not have the genetic material to counter them industrially or intellectually and they can't crack Chinese racial nationalism.

Attached: nationalinterestexcerpt.png (905x310, 45.63K)

Again, the fact US has problems doesn't mean China or Russia doesn't have problems.

The fact you bring up this up is deflection in itself.

Global report for anti-white D&C.

The US isn't a White country and does not act in White interests.

Let me be clear:

RACE EXISTS

IT DOES MATTER

You have a great economy, science, etc.

BUT WE'RE NOT INTERESTED.

We can achieve what you've achieved without YOUR FUCKING ROTTEN DEGENERACY.

No point in eating shit because of economy

Attached: 932_1000.jpg (500x500, 28.56K)

I don't see how races exist and it matters doesn't mean China and Russia doesn't have problems.

China is importing niggers while Russia is importing muslims.

As it will be here, eventually, unless a sense of duty is instilled into the posters to nullify the shit. I subverted/derailed/had pruned or archived a few happen threads just a while ago. I was also trying to encourage a zealous Brazilian newfag to do the same last night, and he is right now, sort of. It's endearing. I think 4chin can be taken back by:

link related

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tnum/216514689/

(((Who))) is we?

Reported.

China and Russia have problems.

The US is turning the world into a Congo, with the "diversity", "open border', "refugees", etc.

Nothing of this came out from China or Russia, it came out from the US.

The damage is the difference.

shit wrong link

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216514689/#q216514689

So you admit China and Russia have problems, thus it's righteous for people to point it out.

The fact US is the worst shithole in the world doesn't mean you can't point problems in Russia and China.

US conservatives will often try to paint the globohomo agenda as an act of worldwide communist subversion, in reality it is the work of the capitalist US military intelligence apparatus's attempt to pull an end run around the gains Soviet influence made in the 1950s and 60s. White genocide is a 100% Western conservative capitalist military project.

How can you not tell that channel glows in the dark right out of the gate?

That's like a woman with AIDS complaining about a women who isn't virgin anymore.

That's called deflection and annoys anyone.

I knew he was about something, too much criticism about China.

If you don't like you just leave.

But now it's pathetic.

How?

This woman has herbes, the other woman has AIDS.

Both of those women have problems.

Why is it wrong to point out that this woman has STD, but not the other?

So white conservatives want blacks and mongrels to watch there backs and slaving for there needs? Sounds legit.

The harm…

America is dragging us into the H-E-L-L.

And yet they tell you Israel is "the greatest", and random others are the "only problem" at the will of the day

It's not about "pointing out", but about being L-O-S-T and keep pushing for IN-SA-NI-TY.

Attached: US_women_niggers_2.jpg (500x373, 24.39K)

That's exactly what they want. You can tell because it's the only thing they ever pursue in terms of real policy.

The fact US is dragging us to hell doesn't mean you can't point out problems in China.

All it would take is a large EMP attack, a massive solar flare, a super volcanic eruption, a cyber attack on a few major power stations, destroying a couple hydro electric dams, etc, and America will be flung into a Mad Max Apocalyptic scenario.

I think America is more fragile today than at any point in its history.

go back you reddit spacing nigger

Sure

Again, China uncensored talks more than just muh democracy.

Russia and China are calvary and ingrown toenail.
Israel is fucking AIDS!!