What did Sackler mean by this quote(pic)

Look at the pictures of those killed by Opioids.
>memorial.nsc.org/index.html
This is the white genocide we rarely mention. Scroll til the bottom, pretty fucked shocking now that there's faces to go along with the statistics.
The media is def helping in the cover up.

Attached: Sacklerr.PNG (718x669, 85.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/local-news/danforth-killers-brother-court-ordered-to-live-at-home-where-carfentanil-later-discovered
lrb.co.uk/v41/n07/emily-witt/a-blizzard-of-prescriptions
biblebelievers.org.au/sassoon.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sassoon
hadassahmagazine.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: The ''Vengeance'' Protocol of 1492.jpg (1551x750, 681.1K)

WTF are they only prescribing them to White people?
There has been so many times on Zig Forums when the kikes have mocked the opioid epidemic in front of my face and made comments that they were poisoning us, I had no idea that it was this massive. Over 72,000 each year, it really adds up.

I swear to god, I keep scrolling and it is all fucking Whites.

fake and gay

hi Richard

Holy shit, that list is way to white. I combed thru it, googled a few names. That shit's devastating, for every one that dies there's many who OD and survive. Putting their family thru hell. The Opiates are wrecking us.

Could it be that they really are targeting whites?

Then you look at the people and they don't look like the type of people you'd expect to see od'd.
Trppy shit

Of course, I see comments like that all the time. I will screen cap it next time.

torontosun.com/news/local-news/danforth-killers-brother-court-ordered-to-live-at-home-where-carfentanil-later-discovered

45 kg of carfentanil, enough carfentanil to kill 2,100,000,00 people. There's only 33 million Canadians.

Yes I know it's Faith Goldy. But it's the best video on the subject out there.

There it is, the fucking (((docs))) are killing people en mass

Attached: sumsitupp.PNG (1700x877, 692.58K)

sound to me the generic makers can make ms contin which has the same effect as oxycontin but without the patent stitch up.

where did Op get that picture?

They actually get bonuses and kickbacks (all expenses paid vacations, etc same stuff the Student loan admins got for getting us all neck deep in debt) from large pharmaceutical companies to kill people via addiction.

bump

>lrb.co.uk/v41/n07/emily-witt/a-blizzard-of-prescriptions

Attached: FuckWhites.PNG (1212x886, 154.43K)

Thanks.

biblebelievers.org.au/sassoon.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sassoon

Niggers go for xanax and shit. They don't fuck with opiates generally, while whites are only looking for help.

They selectively target white people and blame them for the very targeting helping to drive that racial wedge.

The ones overdosing on oxytonin are the smart ones. It's better than dying in nigger riots after the right to bear arms is repealed.

Here's the quote in context. (pic)
So 130 mostly whites are killed daily.
I'm sure that's a low ball estimate.

Surprise!
The other companies leading s none other than ISRAELI firm TEVA. Who is involved in a massive swindle against the USA.

Attached: Unrepentant.PNG (1041x1015, 153.35K)

Stunning silence from the MSM, I wonder why?

Attached: TEVA1.PNG (960x947, 128.75K)

If you find yourself addicted to Jew pills become an organ donor.

Attached: OrganDonorYes.PNG (920x923, 117.62K)

I wish there was a way to only donate to other whites. Certain;y don't want your organs in the Rabbi's ice chest. Haha they really do that shit.

Holy shit, they're actually trying to turn the fucking victims of this plague into an "oppression" narrative. Reading that first paragraph made me physically ill.

For any who are dealing with this issue I highly recommend Red Vein Kratom. I never believed in any natural cure shit, I never thought it would work but five days after I was over it with absolutely no withdrawal during that time and once it was done, it was over and done with and I have never looked back. Highly recommended, cheap and not a single issue with withdrawal.

im in the midst of a bad heroin addiction and i need to quit buti fucking cant seem to do it dude, ive done kratom before but for recreation, never as a treatment method.

It's going to get better, user. Keep your head up and kick that damn thing. We need good men, you can become one.

Idk about Kratom or what method's best but I know many who have quit successfully.

Do whatever you must do to quit, best of luck…

Anyways I was googling some Opioid victim related stuff and of course on page 2 there's a Jewish website putting forth the Jewish victim narrative. I checked it out and it's a remarkable site but not because of anything opioid related., Bookmark it and dig, clean up your speech guys. >hadassahmagazine.org/

It's embarrassing that these people are still alive. They're the worst kind of an already horrible group of people.

I never used heroine but my issue had to do with a service connected injury in which I was prescribed vicodin and, long story short, it hooked me, a guy who never has done any drugs in his life that shit hooked me and for ten or so years I kept telling myself it was time and I kept trying different ways to prevent the withdrawal that I was so petrified of experiencing. Then a friend of mine recommended Red Vein Kratom. I honestly first thought it was weed but, no, it was sold over the counter for 19.99 here (apparently it isn't legal in some states, no idea why, but it is here). I took two in the morning when I woke up, another two throughout the day when needed, and another two at night before bed.

In five days when I woke up I decided not to take any to see where I was at and since that day I have never taken a single opiate again and never needed to take the Kratom again either. Hell if you were near/I knew you I would give you the remainder of what I have as I will never use it again and I know just how much it did for me. So if you have the power to get it where you live I highly recommend it as it will absolutely 100% end your issue. I know it's hard to believe as I was there thinking the same thing but it truly stopped something I tried to stop for a decade and I have not looked back since.

The one I purchased is called "Whole Herbs - Red Vein Bali Kraton". Just stick with it user, I fucking know it sucks, I know… I fucking know… but once you clear that week it is OVER and your life will be yours again. Get the Kratom, it will help your transition.